The Dress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the point that I needed my own bottle of oil. Instead, I settled for the lotion by my bed and squirted a healthy dose on my penis. If I wasn't careful, it might catch fire from all of the rubbings. Ironically, Beth grabbed her own bottle. We were each in our own little world, but I'm guessing I was not making appearance in Beth's.

My lotion arrived just in time as my rubbings instantly doubled in speed. Beth held the bottle in her hand, upside down, just off of her right nipple. Her eyes stared cross eyed at her nipple as she dribbled oil onto it. When it glistened with a healthy dose, Beth dropped the oil and basically began to masturbate her tit.

I'm sure that wasn't exacly what she was doing, but her hands essentially circled her entire boob and stroked it back and forth, lifting it away from her body, seemingly jerking the oil into her skin. Her ruby nails slid back and forth under the base of her tit, pushing into her flesh. Then, when the stroking ended, Beth rolled her nipple between her fingers and made sure the brown flesh was fully coated.

"Beth...play with your tits..."

I was losing my mind. I was talking to the tv. I was staring at her open pussy. I was watching Beth grab the oil.

"Oil your tits Beth...."

Beth moved her fingers into her left tit. The oil was squeezing out between her fingers. Her entire body was glistening. The pattern of masturbating her breast was being repeated. I imagined her simple massage was instead Beth jerking herself off.

"Jerk your tit Beth..."

I closed my eyes. It was unavoidable. My mind was racing through images, Beth in her black dress, spread open, showing me her pussy at school. Standing before me, in the front of the school in her light blue dress. Pulling down her cleavage.

"Beth...look at your nipples....

Letting me stare at her engorged, vein coated tits as she masturbated them. I visualized her walking away from the school, without underwear, lifting up the back of her dress and bending over. Spreading open her ass. Showing me her asshole. Letting me cum on it while her tits hung free below.

"Oh...fuck...Beth..."

I erupted all over myself while Beth lay before me, naked, glistening, now massaging her nipple. What, to her was a simple fact of life, was to me a simple fact of arousal. Of erection, ejaculation, and satisfaction.

My penis lay before her, deflated, coated in lotion. Beth lay before me, still swollen, covered in oil. Her massaging had stopped. Beth lay back and shut her eyes, naked and oiled to nobody but herself.

And her ex.