The Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth looked down at her right breast while she squirted a large amount of oil onto the white skin surrounding the nipple. Satisfied, she placed the bottle back to her left, turned her heard towards the TV, and began a luxurious tit massage.

Squeezing is probably a better description of how she was treating it. Beth's nipple was erupting between her fingers as she circled it like a giant penis. Back and forth she stroked it, pushing the oil into it. And although her eyes paid not attention to it, mine were riveted as I filmed her.

Once complete, Beth repeated the process with her left tit. Back and forth, stroking, almost milking it. I wished it was the erection in my pants she was stroking. I almost started doing it myself, but even with the evening sun, it was not something I dared chance. At least, not while I was filming.

Beth stopped her tit massage and started to move her body. I deftly slid to my left and down, not wanting her to turn in my direction and catch me filming. I almost ran away, wondering if she was going to walk up to the blinds and scout the area.

When a good 30 seconds went by, and nothing moved, I floated back into position and looked. Beth was no longer on the couch. Instead, she had spread the towel out on the ground and was watching TV, on her hands and knees, with her ass aimed right at me!

I wanted to jerk off on the spot, staring at the almost black asshole looking me in the eye. The round, white butt, spread open like it was sitting on a toilet seat. Like Beth was going to let me watch her take a "bunny poop," as she would call it. With Betsy, deep pink and hairy, welcoming me home.

Watching her on TV was one thing, in the flesh was a whole new level. It took both of my hands to stabilize the camera. My body was shaking as I watched Beth rub the oil into her bottom. She had already squeezed an abundant amount on the apex of her ass cheeks. It was dripping down the white flesh, racing along her crack and into the folds of her pussy.

With her body leaning on her left elbow, her right hand pushed the oil down the back of her thighs. Then, her body shifted and Beth pushed the oil from the crest of her ass to the back of her knee. I looked down, adjusting my phone, and took a couple quick snap shots. The definition was going to capture every crinkle of her anus.

Oil was still coating the center of her bottom. Beth pushed her shoulders to the ground, turned her head on its side, and slid both hands over her bottom. Her ruby fingernails on each hand traced the inside of her butt crack, gripped the inner walls of her ass, and started to spread it open.

More pictures, pushing the oil from the inside to the outside of her bottom. The flesh showed not a single blemish. Not a single stretch mark. Her constant attention was clearly paying off. I looked inside of her birth canal. I watched the pink center of her rectum open. I took a picture of beth's asshole.

I brought my hands down to switch to video. When I looked up, ready to capture the unspeakable intrusion. Beth's fingers were circling her anus, moving the oil into her dark, puckered skin. She adjusted her head, moving it to the left, looking back as she pushed a finger into her wide, pregnant bottom.

Her nostril flared.

Her tongue darted.

Our eyes locked.

"Oh my god!"

Beth yelled loud and hard. Almost screamed. We were staring at each other, Beth pulling her finger out of her butt, me looking at her, panicked.

"I need Tom's meds!"

It was all I could think of. Thank God my hand was still low, holding the camera phone out of site but still recording. Beth grabbed her robe and stood up as quickly as a pregnant woman could. I watched her naked body scramble, ass sideways, hands over her breasts. Her size and shape was impressive as she stood 3' feet taller than me due to the height of the house. She yelled as she ran.

"Get the fuck OUT OF HERE!"

Beth zipped into the kitchen, covering herself up as best she could. I stood, like a deer in headlights, not sure what the hell I should do. Run and wonder how and when the police might show up? Stay and explain that I am merely trying to get the medicine she told me she would put out. My answer came screaming out the back door.

"What the fuck are you DOING!"

Beth had whipped open the back door, white robe tightly in place. Her eyes might have been blue, but at the moment, it looked like fire might come out of them. Despite everything, I kept the camera pointing right at her. She was oblivious as my hand hung with my phone, seemingly without a purpose.

"I told you...I need Tom's meds...I didn't..."

The screaming had moved from 11 down to an 8, but it was still loud.

"Don't you fucking use the doorbell?"

I guess the best intentions lead to... Ah, christ, they really weren't good intentions. But hell, I didn't ask her to perform.

"I just figured the..."

Beth was not going to let me finish a single sentence.

"You just figured you'd walk around and spy on me!"

I wasn't going to try and respond or interrupt. I learned over the years to just let it come.

"I ought to call the police. You were probably sitting in the bushes, jerking off like the fucking loser you are."

Beth was certainly following her typical script.

"Are you that fucking hard up...? Here... come on... jerk off you fucking asshole."

With that, Beth opened up her robe and showed me what she had on underneath. Nothing.

"Come on...you perverted ass...start playing with yourself..."

Beth made a fist over the middle of her diamond shape bush and began to masturbate an imaginary penis. I was careful to make sure all of this was being captured appropriately on my phone. Her tits were swinging wildly as she humped the air, bouncing her large belly up and down. This was certainly not on the script.

"Beth...I just want his meds..."

Beth turned abruptly, robe still wide open, and walked out of the doorframe. I was a bit worried she might return with a gun. I slowly moved towards the side of the garage. I could hear her returning.

"His meds. Here are his fucking meds you asshole."

Beth returned, robe still wide open and loose, draping behind her as she walked. My eyes stared directly into her pussy, right at me eye level. I figured if she was going to show it, I might as well look. The lips. The folds. The clitoris. The phone caputred it all. What I didn't see was the bottle of medicine flying right at me.

"There you fucking asshole..."

The bottle nailed me just above my right eye. I bent down and picked it up, not wanting Beth to sense any moral victory as my head throbbed from the glass. It felt like blood might actually be involved. I was annoyed as I picked up the medicine.

"Hey...you forgot it...not..."

Cut off again.

"You know what I think of you...here..."

Beth turned around and lifted up her robe. I didn't even hesitate. I lifted my phone and aimed it right at her ass. Beth bent over, put her hands on her butt cheeks, and spread it open.

"Your an asshole...right there...that's you..."

I walked right towards Beth, looking at the dark skin surrounding her anus. The pregnant pussy gaping open. The bent over woman, looking like she was about to shit. I got to the stairs, reached up, and slammed the door.

"Don't you slam the door on me!"

I was around the corner before Beth opened it. The situation was well out of control and I needed to run. I had my fun video, and now, I had to stay out of jail.

"You wait until I pick up Frank you fucking asshole..."

I wasn't worried about Frank. Beth was what worried me. I made it to the car and drove home in a daze. It had been less than 10 minutes, but christ, it seemed like an eternity. I missed 2 stop signs while driving. I was definitely rattled. When I got home, Tom looked at my eye and was mildly curious.

"What happened...?"

I had no prepared answer as I handed him his medicine.

"I just bumped it."

It must not have been as bad as it felt. I went back downstairs and figured I might want to do something about my phone. I took out the sim card, hid it behind a book, and put in one from an older phone. I checked the videos and pictures. Nothing recent.

I decided I'd not be watching that video for a while. There was not going to be a digital footprint until it was safe to walk. I headed back to the kitchen and waited for a call. A text. A siren. Anything to indicate what might be going through Beth's mind. If I could only send Tom over to turn on a Skype call...

That was it! I would do it. Walking to the front hall, I found his backpack and rummaged through it. Bingo. The house keys. The Beth House keys. I hustled to the bottom of the stairs and yelled.

"I'll be at the store. Let me know if you want something..."

Out the door I ran. As desperate as I was to leave Beth's, to run away from it just 20 minutes ago, I was desperate to get back. Were there police cars at her house? Was she calling all the neighbors over? I highly doubted it, but was still curious.

I drove up a hill just two blocks away. As I crested, I saw her car was still in front and turned before reaching her house. One block over, I turned and parked with a view of her car. It was now getting close to 7pm. If she was true to her word and did plan on picking up Frank from somewhere, I hoped it was soon.

My phone rang. I practically jumped out of the car. It was my mom and I quickly sent it to voicemail. I did not need that type of interruption during my clandestine activities. I started to play solitaire, eager for the time to pass by. I figured I'd wait until 9, maybe 10, as long as Tom didn't call and the neighbors didn't get freaked out.

A movement caught my eye. Beth had just walked into her car and didn't notice me. Hell, I hardly noticed her and was watching for her. She did not for one moment think I was going to come back. I drove around the block and pulled up to her house. She had already driven one block and was quickly disappearing.

I paused, waiting for her to return. I had plenty of good reason to return myself. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to complain. But mostly, I wanted to sneak around back and unlock the door.

Nobody questioned me when I arrived at Beth's house for the past several years, and I assumed nobody would be starting now. Until I went inside, nothing was amiss. I had lived in this house. I knew the neighbors. I was not the complete loser Beth made me out to be.

Standing at the back door, it was almost instinctive. Insert the key, twist to the left, and pull. It's open. I didn't doubt that Beth changed the lock cylinder, but she didn't change the door. It opened just like it always did.

I walked in, paying no attention to the furniture. The home was quiet. I entered the kitchen and took the left turn from memory, walking 10 steps, turning left, and taking 2 steps at a time. I hit the landing, took 8 more steps, and then walked to the end of the hall. Turning left, I walked a few short steps and...

Beth's bedroom. It was just like I remembered it from the other day. Martha Stewart was everywhere. But that was not what I wanted. Quickly, I grabbed the remote that lay in the middle of the bed. It was similar, yet different to my remote. I turned on the main power, and sure enough, the TV came on.

I didn't pay attention to the show. I was staring at the remote, wondering where the... There. The "World Wide Web" icon, the planet made of spider silk. But wait. There is an "APPs" icon. I tried that one first, thinking it might correlate to my "SmartTV" button.

And there they were. Big, giant, simple icons made for the visual learner. Skype was two down to the right. I toggled over to it, starting to realize that my plan was not really a plan, but a hope. It takes two people to Skype. And, I wasn't going to sign in with my account. Not at Beth's.

The App opened, asking who I was. TOM. It was simple enough, just like I was used to. But, if it asked for a password, I was going to be in trouble. And thankfully, Tom was not a password person yet. His memory did not allow it. I was brought to his home screen and quickly selected "Dad."

The problem was, dad was here. I couldn't call myself. Or maybe I could. I pressed call, and sure enough, after a moment, my phone started chirping. I opened it, and voila, "TOM" was next to the little icon.

I answered and found myself staring at some idiot in a room he didn't belong in. I looked up, staring at that same guy on a much larger screen, looking for a camera, obviously dumbfounded at the situation. He looked down at a remote, studied it, and pushed a button. The screen went blank.

I looked down at my phone after pressing the "Standby" button. Sure enough, there I was. I looked up, double checking the screen didn't turn back on. After waiting, checking, and looking at the screen once more, all was set. I threw the remote on the bed, zipped out of the room, and practically ran out of the bedroom.

I froze as I passed the bathroom. Something had caught me eye. I looked back, and sure enough, on the ground in the bathroom, was a small clothes basket. There, on the top, was a pair of Beth's panties. Apparently she did where them every now and then. I grabbed them, stuffed them in my pocked, and ran to the back door.

Once outside, I relaxed. In the house I was trespassing. Outside, I was looking. I was simply picking up. Grabbing items desperately needed by my son. I walked to the car with confidence, looking like I was supposed to be there. Once in, I started it up, satisfied at the job well done, and left.

Amazingly, it was almost an hour ago that my ex wife mooned me. It was probably more of a full out galaxy. I saw the moon, the stars, the milky way, and heranus. Astronomy was never my cup of tea, but I was ready to start.

I had to be careful with my phone. Walking into the house, I could not let Tom see it, but I also had to keep the connection live. The DVR in my room was my hope because I could just plug the phone to HDMI cord in that I had, getting the video to the recorder and my screen. But, I could not have Tom watching. Or hearing.

Walking up the stairs, I was happy to see that Tom had moved to the basement. Study time was done. Game time was on. It allowed me to setup in my room. I left my phone by the DVR, dug through the pile of cords in a drawer under the TV, and pulled out the HDMI cable with the phone plug. I did it many times before to watch videos.

I turned on the TV and swapped inputs. Sure enough, there it was. Beth's home sweet Beth's home. More like, Beth's bedroom sweet Beth's bedroom. In full 1080p, , streaming from her TV, to my phone, through the DVR, to my TV. The recorder was activated, and I was free to return to my fatherly duties. Video games, food, and TV.

Occasionally I would run upstairs and check on the status. It remained quiet, and by the time 9pm rolled around, I was getting antsy. I was still without any text or call from anyone official. Beth had to be up to something. I was getting slightly nervous.

I tried to speed things up and told Tom it was time for bed. Being a school night, it actually was time for him to head up.

"Just one more."

Unfortunately for Tom, I had other activities I wanted to attend to. "One more" was not going to work tonight.

"Sorry. You've got school. Not tonight."

With that, we shut down the basement and headed upstairs. Tom was now at the age of figuring things out for himself, so I simply said goodnight and shut the door. Locked it. Tested it. And tested it once more.

I turned the TV on and collapsed into bed. Whatever was going to happen, it had to happen soon. Beth had been gone for almost 2 hours. I didn't picture them as late night people during the week. Still, I didn't picture Beth as a woman who would fist herself. I was certainly wrong there.

Dozing, in my boxers, I was startled awake by Beth's voice.

"I know...it was so fucking stupid..."

I scrambled for the mute button and killed the sound. Beth was once again in her black, skin hugging dress, talking to Frank who followed close behind her. She must have dozens of them as it was clearly her go to outfit. I grabbed my wireless headphones, toggled the audio button, and turned off the mute. Frank was laughing.

"Stupid? More like insane! But, I bet he'll stay away for a while. At least you accomplished that."

Beth sat on the end of the bed, happy to get off of her feet. My heart skipped a beat as she picked up the remote and set it under the TV in front of her. I bent down, grabbing the pair of panties from my pants pocket, and smelled as we practically looked at each other.

"I just saw him in the window and flipped. I can't believe I forgot to put out Tom's meds."

Beth smelled sweet, just like I remembered. Frank took off his sport coat and moved off camera to the left. I could hear him hanging it up as he talked. I put down the panties and watched the show before me.

"So, he got a little peek of your belly. It's kind of hard to miss these days."

I guess Beth didn't tell him the whole story. I wonder why she told him any at all if she was going to hide it. I wasn't going to say anything. At least, I hadn't planned on it.

"Ha...real nice..."

Frank came back in, leaving on his shirt and pants. He slipped onto the bed, rubbing his hand over Beth's tummy.

"But I love it. You are the most beautiful, pregnant mom there is. You know it. Everyone knows it...."

Beth was starting to soften up. Her head turned towards Frank. He leaned back, hand on her belly, and kissed her. A deep, passionate kiss, full of love and arousal. Franks left hand slid gently up towards her breasts.

"I'm sorry I mooned Peter..."

I suppose if I were Frank, I just might be more upset at Beth's actions today than mine. Perhaps Beth figured that out after she calmed down. It was a very insane reaction she had, but as I thought about it, if she knew I was taping her, it was a perfectly acceptable reaction. Ironic.

"I'll forgive you...if...you moon me..."

Beth looked up with a coy smile, clearly in the mood.

"Oh...is that all I have to do...?"

Frank rubbed her tummy, moving low, feeling the rough pubic hair under her dress.

"To start with..."

Franks voice was soft. He was transitioning from simple, every day talk, to purposeful, bedroom talk. We watched as Beth slowly rolled over in the center of the bed and lifter her ass. Beth had propped herself up on her knees, feet dangling off of the bed. Her head looked back at Frank, on the bed, hands running to the back of her thighs.

"So you want me to pull up my dress..."

Beth grabbed the lower hem of her dress and started to lift it up the back of her white thighs. Frank stopped his movements, now sitting up, head over Beth's butt.

"...while not wearing panties..."

Higher Beth lifted, the dark hairs beginning to appear on her hanging belly. My mouth was dry.

"...and show you my bunnies..."

Beth folded the back of her dress over the white, spread ass. It was just like I remembered, on the floor, in the back of her house. Alone. With nobody watching. But me.

"...like I did Peter?"

Beth lay before us, folded, exposed. Frank didn't touch Beth, instead just marveled at the round white flesh before him. The intimate folds being displayed between Beth's legs, damp and flared. The hair signifying hormones, the belly signifying motherhood. The anus, signifying depravity.

"God...Elle..."

Elle. Her pet sex name. Frank moved towards her wide, heart shape ass and kissed the exposed flesh. I jealously watched his hands replace Beth's, one on each cheek, massaging her bottom. Pushing in opposite directions, spreading the hairy crack that lay before me. Kissing the apex, licking, smelling her scent. Moving towards the asshole I so desperately wanted to explore.