The Dress Ch. 04

Story Info
Man enjoys pregnant ex-wife's angry masturbation session.
8.7k words
4.52
16.7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching your ex wife rub oil into her asshole, without permission, can generally lead to problems. Especially when you decide to record it, outside a window, in her own backyard. Luckily, it had been a whole 24 hours, and the police had yet to arrive. And luckily, Beth never realized I filmed her.

My 12 year old son Tom texted me the next day after school. He told me his mom, yelled at him that he was in charge of his meds, and if he forgot them again, he would be grounded for a month. Seeing as how I went to Beth's to track down said medication, only to be confronted with her end of day pregnancy rub down, I was not surprised.

Tom was simply taking one for the team, even if he didn't know it. I chuckled when he let me know about his mom's anger, wanting to explain things to him. Even if I did, he would not understand or appreciate it as a 12 year old. Maybe he never would since it was his mom I was watching, naked and unaware.

I had to work late Wednesday, making up time for all of my running around and getting Tom, spying on my ex wife, and watching the pornographic videos I had captured of Beth by herself and with her husband. It was her mistake to put a TV with a high definition camera on the wall of her bedroom. I corrected her mistake by accessing the camera through my son's Skype account. Once on accident, the second time on purpose.

Beth was just the most beautiful woman I met, and the first woman I truly fell in love with. Until I saw her accidentally expose her vagina to me the other day, I forgot how much I was attracted to her. I had blocked it out over the years. But it came back in a flood when I saw Betsy again, her vagina.

It was just past 7pm at work and I was alone and bored. I was going to burn the midnight oil and get caught up on my hours. I usually got in 50 per week, but so far, I was barely on track for 40. Opening my desk drawer to grab a snack, I saw the envelope with the phone recordings from the other day. I grabbed it, needing a break. Wanting to take a hit from my favorite drug, Beth.

I was the only one in the office No cars other than mine were in the lot. The cleaning staff had come and gone. I grabbed a Coke from the machine and figured I'd have some alone time in the bathroom. I walked past our large conference room and paused.

The overhead projector had an incredibly large screen. I was always up for making a good thing better, and watching my voyeuristic recordings on the big screen would do just that. I walked in, shut the door, and started up the computer.

While the screen warmed up, I made sure the blinds were down and the door locked. Thankfully, it wasn't a glass enclosed conference room, but one that was private so people in the hall could not see the presentations or who was meeting. I was safe.

I plugged the card in the computer and opened up the folder. Over 30 pictures and 5 videos. I decided to go in chronological order and bypassed the pictures. The videos would present the story of the day. The pictures would just provide more clarity.

I opened the first file. The 20 by 10 foot screen lit up with a shaky image of Beth, off in the distance and waiting for Tom at school. Once again, she was wearing her black cotton dress. It was much more erotic in person, and the see through nature of it didn't really come across from the distance.

Still, the shape of her round ass was just as I remembered. The static of my hand, moving over the camera, was loud and annoying. I muted the volume since the visual was all I wanted anyways.

The next video was the same shot, but closer. I definitely had an improved view of her ass. As my hands holding the phone settled, the pale skin behind the fabric of Beth's dress came into view as she crouched. Christ, I could even make out the darkness of her asshole and a tuft of hair defining her anal patch while her butt spread open!

Beth's hand moved casually across her bottom. She was clearly scratching her rectum as the dress seemed to push inside the hole from her itching. I didn't even notice this while watching it live, but now her finger was exploded up to at least a foot in size on the monitor. It was a bit blurry, but when I rewound and played in slow motion, the quarter inch penetration into her asshole could not be missed.

I kept expecting her to turn around and look into the camera. The zoom made it seem like I was crawling close behind her, holding the camera right up to her butt. Beth's dress covered ass took up the entire screen, white skin shinning behind the fabric. Suddenly, the bell rang and she stood up. The video came to an abrupt end.

Video 3 was much better. Beth initially was standing back in the shadows, off in the distance, watching Tom approach me. But, when she heard about the video game I brought, she approached to check it out. Beth walked out from the shadow of the trees, towards the sun, and her front lit up.

Beth's face was the blemish free, soft, glowing skin that I always remembered. Lips full and red with deep blue eyes to contrast them. Eyebrows slightly thick and well trimmed. Long, blonde hair that floated like silky strands of gold. She was beautiful.

But her pregnant chest is what stood out, shining like two full moons in the night. The sun was spraying bright white beams across her milk filled breasts, welcoming them out of the darkness. The result was that the sheer white skin behind the black cotton fabric was captured easily by the camera as it glistened. My eyes, when looking at Beth, got the impression that 25% of her breasts were visible beneath the sheer fabric. On camera, it seemed closer to 50%.

The size and shape of her nipples was obvious. Even the pink color seemed apparent. Beth's chest bounced by, pencil tip nipple now becoming the focus as the large, four foot breasts bobbed across the screen. Sadly, it became too shaky to notice, my hands not finding it easy to walk and shoot.

When the walking stopped, I began to pretend I was spelling "Mortal Kombat" on my phone. Beth did not approve of the game and I was merely mocking a google search of the reviews. It was a typical back and forth we had. I smiled, remembering how I simply held the camera 5 feet away from Beth's chest and recorded. Her watching, appearing to let me, looking at my phone, not realizing what I was actually doing.

Beth's breast spanned almost the entire 20 feet of wall as my phone zoomed in on it. Her nipple was at least 4 feet in width. The pencil tip, folding behind the fabric, looked bigger than the size of my head. I opened my mouth, wondering how much of it I could force into it.

By the time the video ended, my erection was ready to be released. I started the next video and unzipped my pants, knowing that these involved nudity. They were the videos I captured behind her house.

Sure enough, there was Beth, on the couch in her white robe. Slouching forward, her belly stood proud while the heavy bush of her vagina could be seen between her open robe. I was watching her prepare for a daily pregnancy oil down.

I remembered how she masturbated herself by rubbing her belly in bed with Frank the other night. I wondered if that was why she was continually massaging it, generating the warm and tingly feelings throughout the day for a giant build up at night.

Beth was now opening her robe, bringing out her tits for their massage. First the right, coated in oil. Fuck, they were bigger on the screen than I remembered. The blinds on her window kept making it hard for the camera to focus, so every now and then her tits just blurred out.

I paused, rewound, and played on super slow motion. Beth was squeezing her left tit with both hands. Slowly, between her fingers, a small pink torpedo appeared. Then, as it came into full view, a volcanic nipple, pink and glistening, rose like dough.

When the entire nipple had erupted out of Beth's squeezing hands, it mushroomed out with the white skin of her boob flowing through her fingers. The squeezing created a ball like appearance, half red nipple, half white skin. Pausing, I felt like I was looking at an Andy Warhol painting.

The video continued with the dark green hedge from when I ducked out of position as Beth began to sit up. For 30 seconds, I saw nothing but ground. Then, with a brief return of the green hedge, the screen was once again filled with Beth in the TV room.

A large, round pregnant ass was pointing right back at me. The blinds made it a bit annoying, but between the slits, Beth was bent over, massaging her ass. Oiling it. Opening it. The fact that the TV was on, Beth watching a bunch of woman, made it even more bizarre and erotic. I was almost the literal fly on the wall I had always hoped to be.

Beth had moved to her left ass cheek and the video suddenly ended. I remembered that I had used this time to take photos, wanting higher definition. I thought about checking them out, but the next video was my hopeful treasure.

I turned the volume back on and double clicked. I could only see hedges, but I could clearly hear Beth, yelling from behind the glass. I had kept the camera low while transitioning from camera to video.

"Oh my god!"

Beth had caught me. The camera was shaking, focussing on the ground as I yelled back to her, telling her I needed Tom's meds. Less than 10 seconds went by when the entire conference room echoed with her loud screams. The camera focussed on her in the doorway, face distorted and angry.

"What the fuck are you DOING!"

Beth stood inside the back door, yelling at me, reading me the riot act. I stared at the angry woman, listened to her screams, and became even more turned on. It seemed I was witnessing a woman lose her mind. It was electric, watching her rage as she opened her robe to mock me.

"...Here... come on... jerk off you fucking asshole."

Beth was doing an incredible job of simulation a guy masturbating. I put it in slow motion, watched her hand pump up and down over her clit. Her belly slowly wobbled. Her tits moved in harmony with the slow, pumping hand.

I returned the video to normal speed. Beth turned and walked out of the doorway. The moment she went to grab the forgotten meds. Beth returned, thick heavy bush still leading the way, showing her monumental disdain for me. I watched as her angry face looked at me, robe hanging open, and her arm threw the bottle right towards me.

"His meds. Here are his fucking meds you asshole."

After the thud of the bottle hitting my forehead, the camera began focussing on random objects. I had recovered, still recording, and picked up the medicine. Beth continued telling me what when felt about me. The camera once again steadied on her, bent over, yelling at me.

"Your an asshole...right there...that's you..."

Beth had bent over to moon me, but then took it to the extreme and spread herself open. It was her angry, orgasmic way to show her complete lack of respect and concern for me. That she could give a fuck about what I did and saw.

Initially, her open ass took up a quarter of the screen, but as I walked towards her, holding out my phone, Beth's ass spread before me across the entire 20 feet. I hit pause.

"Holy shit...."

I stood up, stroking myself, walking towards the screen. Beth's pussy wasn't just oily, it was wet. Her lips were clearly coated in some type of sexual dew. A small puddle of trapped liquid seemed suspended in the entrance of her vagina, now open as she spread her butt cheeks.

Lower, Beth's clitoris seemed like it was about to pop, white and swollen. I opened my mouth, bending down, licking the screen, not able to fit half of it between my lips. Pushing my nose into her pee hole, shut tight, but clearly making it's presence known.

The anger in Beth clearly excited her. Her vagina was swollen with blood, forcing out the fluids deep in her body. It was a river of sexual juices. But the treasure lay at the top of the screen. I grabbed a chair, stood, and looked eye to eye with Beth's giant asshole.

If I wanted to, I could count the rings on Beth's anus. The deep crevices bulged out at me as Beth was apparently bearing down at this moment. Her insides and the pressure of her belly was forcing her asshole to expand to pooping capacity, open wide, revealing a pink smooth center.

Encircling my head was Beth's ring of anal hair. Each strand of dark hair was about one foot in length, standing proud against the tender skin that surrounded Beth's open biology. It would take a lawnmower to clear away the heavy grass that surrounded her bunny hole.

A bunny hole that, up close, at this level of clarity, was so very dirty. No less than 4 small clumps of poop were stuck in her butt hair. Each would have fed a family of 5 at their current size. Even the skin under the hairs show signs of staining, perhaps from years of passage.

I pushed my head into her ass. I jerked myself hard, ready to release. As I rolled my head into the large, dark anus, open and ready for me to crawl into, I came into the wet, open vagina 3 feet below.

When my body was done, I sat back on the table, watching my semen drip along the 6 foot vagina. I wondered if Beth would have recognized herself if she walked in. If her time with the mirror put her on such an intimate level with her privates.

I cleaned up the room, more specifically, the screen, and decided to call it a night. Trying to put your head into your ex wife's ass takes more out of you than you might think. Give it a try sometime and see how much energy you need to get it done.

The harder part is not wanting to do it again. I suppose it would be like eating bad food your entire life, but for one day, being fed the most luxurious food in the world. Could you stop? Would you do anything you could to go back for seconds?

Sometimes, you might just be better off not getting that fabulous meal. Not knowing that it even exists. Finding out about it could ruin your life, turn getting that meal into an obsession. And that was my current dilemma with Beth. I was obsessed.

Thursday morning came and I lay in bed, wondering if I dared risk another staged Skype call. It was the morning, and people were more likely to be suspicious of someone like me lurking about, sneaking into Beth's house while she took Tom to school. So, I quickly dropped that plan and figured I'd try to use an inside man.

"Hey...call if you can."

It was 7:30. Tom had to be at school by 8. There was a small window of time, but I'd figure I'd try. I sat on my bed, hoping he would call on my Skype again like he did before. Instead, a few minutes later, my pone rang.

"What's up?"

Shit. The plan failed.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

I figured there was still hope.

"Just getting ready for school."

Well, I could have guessed that.

"Is mom there?"

Of course she was, but I had to ask.

"Yea. She's downstairs. Why?"

An opening appeared.

"Can you do me a favor? I'm trying to change some settings on my Skype. Can you call from her room again?"

Tom didn't sound suspicious in the least.

"Yea. Sure. But hang on."

I waited about 30 seconds, listening to nothing. Then, sure enough, a call came through on my TV. I answered. There was Tom, in Beth's room, bed uncovered and clearly slept in. She must have been behind schedule. We stared at each other.

"How's this?"

Tom was speaking quietly. He knew he was somewhere he shouldn't be, but it wasn't something he hadn't done before. Tom set his phone on the dresser and turned to the TV. He did the first half of his job correct. Now, for the second.

"Great. I think I got it. Thanks."

Tom hit the standby power and looked up, seeing that the TV was off. Just like before, he remained on my screen. He turned and left, having completed his job. Some day, perhaps on my dying bed, I'd have to thank him for all he did for me.

It was almost comforting to be back in Beth's bedroom once again. Good old standby, where the screen shuts off, but the computer on the TV keeps running so notifications or DVR features can keep updating. Nothing is really off these days unless it is unplugged. I started up my DVR and smiled at my devious victory as I hit record.

I would have watched the screen all day, patiently and eagerly waiting for Beth to make an appearance. Show me her beautiful shape. Her intimate features. Her feminine wiles. It was thankfully, however, not going to be an all day wait.

"Tom. Let's hustle. You're running late..."

Beth was loud, much closer than the kitchen. It seemed as though she was just outside of the hallway.

"I'm getting ready..."

Tom was equally close, apparently in his room.

"And look at this room. You need to clean it, mister."

Tom sounded exasperated.

"Alright. I will."

Beth continued.

"And here, why are your books not in your backpack."

I listened to a faint rumbling noise, and then a quick zippering. Beth was packing him up.

"I was going to..."

Tom sounded tired and annoyed. Beth did also.

"Now...hurry up..."

I waited, anticipating Beth's appearance. At any moment she was...

"Holy shit..."

Staring at her, my body froze like a man turning to stone while looking at Medusa. But for me, it was not out of hideousness, but out of incredible erotic beauty. Beth was not in her usual dress but instead wore a short, thin purple nighty. Her naked body floated beneath it, proudly on display from under translucent fabric.

The outfit was certainly comfortable and light on the body. Her breasts seemed to fit in pouches of fabric, like hammocks. They weren't supported, but merely given a nice place to lay down. Her pregnant stomach swelled out, belly button firm and round. And her pubic hair stood erect, away from the fabric that hung loosely over her stomach.

It might have been the outfit for a first time mom, with no kids around the house. But, with Tom? Seriously? I knew Beth grew up in a house with open doors and shared bathrooms. Hell, I saw her mom naked on several occasions. And just like how I didn't understand it then, I didn't understand it now. Which, I guess, was another reason we are divorced.

Beth looked in the mirror, performing her lip and cheek stretches to verify she was facially ready to drop Tom off at school. Her white butt floated behind the hanging fabric, ending a few inches below her ass. I wondered how many times she just sat on the couch for her family to admire her.

Sure Beth was beautiful. She knew it. She flaunted it. It was her only talent, so she used it instinctively. All the time, to try and get her way, to seem friendly, honest, and appreciative. Everybody loves and trusts and beautiful woman. Apparently, Beth practiced it full time at home as well.

With a graceful ease, Beth grabbed the hem of her nighty and lifted it over her head. She stood before me, holding the sheer fabric, casually looking at herself. At least she realized that everything had a limit and the outfit couldn't be worn to school. Although, I don't think any of the men would have complained at the mother's ass walking along the sidewalk.

Her eyes stopped and looked on her dresser. Tom's phone. Fuck! Evidence of the crime! She picked it up, looking at it, browsing through the contents with her back to me. I was torn between excitement over her pale ass, and fear that she would find out I was looking at her pale ass.

"Tom!"

A problem was certainly developing. I watched, waiting for Beth to grab a robe, slip on her dress. Instead, she just held an arm across her breasts, letting the soft purple fabric hang in front to block her belly and vagina.

Tom walked in, not in the least bothered by his mom's appearance. Apparently, this was a routine occurrence. Beth looked at him, holding his phone.

"Why is your phone in here?"

Tom looked at it, slightly confused.

"I don't know. I guess I forgot it when I was using the mirror."