The Dress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have the balls you loser...you're such a waste..."

I watched Beth's hand slowly rub her apparent tender spot a few inches above her pubic hair. The underside of her pregnant belly was clearly an erroneous zone. Essentially, the lower quarter of her swollen stomach was a giant clitoris.

"Hear this...?"

I moved to the side of my bed and grabbed a bottle of lotion. I opened the top, unsnapping it into the phone.

"What the hell is that?"

Beth started increasing the speed of her 4 inch movements up and down her belly. I squirted a heavy glob of lotion all over my penis.

"That's me...squeezing oil on my tiny prick...like you did your giant nipples..."

Beth could stand no more. She ripped off the light blue nighty, her new around the house fuck outfit, and fell onto the bed. She pushed her body into the soft pillows and moved her legs to the bottom.

"I bet that's the only way you get off...who wants a loser father like you..."

I held the phone next to my slopping hands, stroking hard, purposefully making as much noise as possible. Beth licked her lips, trying to rebuild the wet saliva in her mouth as she swallowed. I yelled down to the phone.

"I'm jerking off now...to your naked...pregnant...body..."

Beth spread her legs wide, propping them up, showing me her swollen, wet pussy. She was hormonal. Horny. Thinking her yelling was a clear disguise for her excitement, her perversion. And it was that same yelling that generated the excitement. Her actions would have been just a tad different if she knew I was watching.

"That's why I fucking divorced you...you're a god damn jerk off..."

Beth had returned to her belly play, masturbating it like it was her oversized penis. I stared at her hairy asshole, barely visible between the flesh of her butt cheeks. I brought the phone back up to my ear.

"Oh...Beth...I'm looking at your hairy bunny hole right now..."

Head turned to the side, eyes closed, Beth didn't miss a stroke. Her mind didn't even think that what I said could be the truth.

"You fucking wish..."

My eyes moved up to the wet, open vagina. Her clitoris pushing out the pink folds that protected it.

"Betsy looks so fucking wet..."

Beth moved her stroking hand from her belly to her pussy, rubbing it hard. Her body jerked at the sudden change of orgasmic center.

"Oh fuck...don't you say that name to me!"

I moved up to her large bush and the belly above it. Beth's hand was moving almost in rhythm with my own.

"Your bush...and belly...fuck me..."

Beth's face was grimacing. Her phone pressing hard into her cheek, distorting it. Her breasts wobbled side to side. Beth said nothing, focussing on her rubbings, expecting me to say more.

"And your tits...have milk in them now..."

Beth moved her head to look down at her chest, reminded of their beauty. Their new power.

"Yea...well you'll never fucking get any!"

That one hurt. She knew I wanted it, always tried when we were married. I continued, shocked that she remained on the phone this long. But, her desire to get off was probably much greater than mine in her hormonal state.

"I bet you let Frank squeeze the milk out of them..."

Judging by the speed of her rubbings, Beth looked halfway to orgasm. I could sit and stroke myself to her naked body all day, so I slowed, trying to keep pace. Her aggressive masturbations over the years were taking their toll on her clitoris. Beth pushed hard into it.

"You fucking wish you could...you dick."

And I did. I did wish I could. I also wished I could fuck her up her ass, as Frank did.

"...while he fucks your ass on his back..."

That might have been a little too specific. I didn't care. Just as Beth didn't care when she bent over, mooning me the other day, showing me her dirty asshole. Beth paused, putting some force in her next statement.

"And I let him because I fucking hate you!"

I knew she did. I wanted her to hate me. She wanted to hate me. Needed to hate me, at least at this moment. I wanted to degrade her. To let her know. To have her degrade herself.

"Oh Beth, pull back your legs..."

I just said it for the visual in my mind. To degrade her. For whatever reason, Beth did, reacting out of instinct, desire, anger, hate, or disdain. Her asshole exploded out.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself!"

Oddly enough, I was. I wasn't going to remind her of the irony in her statement. Instead, I was going to stare at between the round ring of hairs at the bottom of her ass.

"Ohh...Elle...look at your fucking asshole..."

Beth kept rubbing through the anger. The venom. It almost looked like her vagina pulsed at the surge of negative energy in her body.

"Don't you DARE call me that. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

I dared. Her wet vagina, flaring open, smiled at me. Her bulging asshole stared at me, gasping for air like a dying fish.

"Elle...your bunny hole...finger it again..."

Beth was looking much closer to orgasm. I wondered how much longer the anger talk was going to continue. Her hand moved low, complying with my request. Beth slipped a finger into her asshole.

"You make me sick...not on your fucking life..."

Her voice was transition from one filled with anger, to one filled with sexuality. Apparently, the anger talk was coming to an end now that her rectum was being penetrated.

"Your asshole was dirty...when you mooned me..."

Beth wiggled her finger gently in her rectum, tingling the nerves around her anus. She breathed heavily into the hone.

"That's because... I think your...a piece of...shit..."

I'm sure she did. I wondered if she was feeling any at the moment. Thinking of me as she probed herself anally.

"You are so sexy...on your bed...finger in your ass..."

The intimate description was too exact. Beth slid her finger out of her ass and adjusted her body, moving the phone back in position. The sexuality had left her tone. But her rock hard nipples let me know the excitement did not leave her body.

"Don't you ever fucking call me again and jerk off!"

Her eyes were dark blue and wild, almost blending in with her iris's. Our talk was over. I might as well end it.

"Put your blue nighty on."

I hung up. Beth yelled into the phone.

"Fucking piece of shit!"

She hung up as well and quickly lay back in position. Her dirty finger pushed into her wet vagina.

"Peter, you are such an asshole..."

Her rubbings slowly returned to their fevered pace. Beth began scissoring her legs, moving her body up and down as she grunted.

"Fuck my asshole you shit..."

I grabbed the lotion and squirted on a healthy amount. I was going to match her rapid pace and didn't want to start the China Syndrome on my erection. Beth moved her phone hand down to her belly now that it was free.

"Oh...Peter...oil my fucking milky tits..."

Beth was clearly ready to cum. Her scissors more pronounced. Her head leaning forward, off of the pillows. She was pushing all of her orgasmic feelings to the area between her legs and low on her belly.

"...while you finger my ass..."

It was enough for me. Between the lotion, the requests, and Beth jerking her stomach like a teenage boy who just learned how to masturbate, I exploded.

"Oh...Elle...I'm cumming..."

I wanted her to hear, but obviously, she couldn't. It didn't matter. I knew that her thoughts were on me, and that was all that I could possibly hope for. Well, that, and fucking her up her ass. I squirted again as she started to climax.

"Peter...look at my ass...I want you to..."

Her body jerked. I looked at her ass. Watched is distort into the bed as she fucked herself.

"I'm spreading myself...for you...Peter..."

Her finishing move surprised me. She lifted her left leg back, removed her left hand from it's current task, and spanked herself. My body jerked out the last remaining fluid.

"God...Oh...shit..."

Smack a second time. I had never spanked Beth during sex. Only during foreplay, and never as hard as she just did. Her body seemed to respond, jerking with each spank. But, she stopped at two. Her mouth gurgled.

"Ohhh....woaa...."

Beth's body was settling down. The anger had been released out her clitoris, dripping onto the sheets from her vagina. My own cum created a similar mess. We were spent.

Long, slender fingers gently caressed her vagina, thanking it for the pleasure. Beth looked to her side, sighing heavily. She saw the blue nighty and looked slightly puzzled.

"How the hell did he know I had one?"