The Dress that Stopped the Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit much and I needed to get away from this situation. I needed to get a shirt back on and move on to other machines. Besides, my heart wasn't into the bags anymore. They were into that redhead, and she was taking all of the fight out of me!

I removed the gloves and toweled off. Red stopped exercising and was now just openly staring, watching me rub myself with the towel. She was biting her lip and didn't seem to be breathing. I picked up my bag and put on another shirt, heading downstairs to an elliptical.

Once I reached it, I pulled out my headphones and set the dial, jumping on and picking up the pace. I just looked down and concentrated on my music.

A minute later I saw someone in the corner of my eye walk up to the machine to my right. A furtive glance told me that it was the goddess from above, come to taunt me again! I could have sworn that her outfit was skimpier than before, even though it was the same one. I stole another glance and noticed that her nipples were quite prominent on her chest. Eyes forward and down soldier!

She waved a little and said hi, I think, since I couldn't hear over the music in my ears. I nodded and said hi back. She set her machine to the same pace as mine and easily ran it.

I was quite used to running five miles every day. I ramped up my speed after getting used to the starting speed. She did the same. I looked over at her and she smiled. Her chest was bouncing in her confining sports bra making me wonder just how much was behind that fabric. She caught me looking and smiled even more at me, giving me another wave.

Eyes front! That was a big mistake! I was on one of the machines right in front of a mirror. This only gave me a perfect view of bouncing red, except for the control arm. Not good! I had to work out these emotions and the others... others? What others? Oh that tight body next to me, the smooth skin, nipples ready to... More speed! Mind on my workout! Look down! Red upped her speed to match again.

My Internet playlist started playing a newer song about being in love with a stranger. Not helping! I ripped the ear buds out and tossed them over the controls.

"Hear something you didn't like, sugar?" I heard from Red.

I looked over at her to see that she was barely breaking a sweat. So sexy! "Something like that, yeah."

She bumped up her speed. I was still looking at her and she nodded at my controls in a challenge. I shrugged and matched it, looking forward again. This time I didn't dart my eyes down and instead stared at her. She smiled at the mirror me and I smiled back. After a minute I hit plus two more times while staring into the mirror and nodded at her. She did the same.

In no time my machine beeped my five mile goal and the machine slowed my pace, eventually coming to a stop. I picked up my headphones and my bag, turning toward red.


"It was lovely running with you, miss," I said looking down her body. "Very much so." I didn't give her a chance to respond as I started walking toward the stairs. Her machine stopped behind me but I was already at the stairwell heading down.

I grabbed a towel and went to my locker to put my bag inside. I slipped out of my workout clothes and put the towel around my waist, looking forward to a steam.

I picked the back booth and set the steam on the rocks. I sat down and closed my eyes, letting the warmth settle in and help me sweat some more. It, as always, was very soothing and I forgot my troubles, new and old, for a while.

The door opened and red walked in wearing a towel. She walked up to me seductively, threatening to drop her towel. Instead she reached me and opened mine, taking my dick in her hand. She licked me like a lollipop and then closed her mouth around me. I was ready to blow in no time...

I awoke suddenly feeling cool and a little frustrated from the nap. I looked around frantically but I was alone and my towel was still firmly around me. I shook my head and rubbed my forehead as I realized that the steam had gone. I considered starting it up again but decided I was thirsty instead. 30 minutes later I was showered, refreshed, and heading to my usual hotel across the street for another night of avoiding my problems and my wife.

I walked in and the clerk greeted me, handing me a key for room 1014. It was good to be able to skip the details since I was a regular. He took my gym bag and sent it up to my room, allowing me to go straight to the bar.

I sat at the bar and ordered a sandwich and Jack and Coke. I did this with a nod to the bartender after he asked, "The usual?" I was understood at a hotel bar better than at home! It all came flooding back to me: the depression and the problems... I downed the first drink and ordered a second.

When the sandwich arrived I wolfed it down. I hadn't eaten all day and it felt good to have something the drink could absorb into. The bartender took my plate away and left me to wallow in my drink as always.

I was back to my stance in the office from just before Poppie interrupted me, my mind racing. I sat there staring at my drink wondering how to fix my problems, or how to run away. Nothing was coming to mind. I closed my eyes and pushed my arms around my ears, trying to drown out all sound.

Several minutes of this was getting me nowhere, as always, but I didn't care. When I felt the tap on my forearm I pulled it away from my ear. "Yes, what?"

I opened my eyes to see a glass being put in front of me. "From an admirer," the bartender said.

I looked up slightly. "A what?" I asked into the air since the bartender was already gone. I raised my head and looked around the bar, seeing no one looking in my direction. The bar was full so it would be hard to tell anyway. I shrugged and resumed my dejected position.

A moment later I heard a voice near my ear. "Imagine seeing you here, sugar!" I felt a hand on my right leg on the word imagine. It startled me enough that my right elbow slipped off the bar and I almost smacked my face on it. The word sugar saved my face.

I looked up very quickly to see the redheaded goddess on the stool next to me. I was dumbfounded, just staring at her for who knows how long. I felt her finger under my chin pushing my mouth closed.

Her eyes followed my chin upward. "Cat got your tongue?" she asked, smiling at me at the end. Her finger trailed up to my lips and then tapped my nose.

I shook my head. "Hello again. I, um... are you following me?"

"Oh, no sugar. I'm staying here while in town," she said gesturing to the building. "I guess you could say it's just...fate!" she finished looking up and down my body.

"And the gym?"

"The hotel doesn't have one and it's closest. A girl has to stay in shape!" She straightened up and sexily pushed out her chest at that. Her left leg slid down along her right, then back up. My heart skipped a beat.

That was when I saw more of her. My eyes took in her sitting form and the painted-on short dress barely covering her. The dress was wrapped around the back of her neck, the fabric plunging down to flow over her breasts. Between her breasts and slight skirt each piece was cinched slightly, expanding again toward her sides to become that skirt. The skirt stopped just shy of her lower promised land. Only will power seemed to hold the dress in place. It sparkled just enough to draw my attention more, not like it could ever falter.

Her hand was caressing my leg, getting closer to the top on each slow, short pass.

"Do you see something you like, sugar?"

I realized that I was staring, fixated, enraptured. I shook my head yet again and looked up into her eyes. "I... um, I..." I shook it again. "Sorry miss, I didn't mean..."

"Carla."

"Carla. Nice to meet you," I said extending my hand to her. She put out her left not to shake mine but in that way when a woman expects you to kiss it. I did. I also noticed as I did that her hand was free of rings or tan lines.

Ring...ring...shit! I shifted my left thumb under my ring finger, rubbing it to realize that I was not wearing my wedding ring. I'd left it in my gym bag!

She saw the movement and her right hand went up to cover my left. "Let's not worry about such things. We're just talking. There's no harm in that, is there?" Her chin went down a little as her eyes looked up slightly at me. She was quickly weakening my resolves. She slowly stroked her four fingers over the back of my hand and knuckles as if to distract me.

"No..." I cleared my throat of a catch I didn't realize was there, "no harm I guess." Her left hand went to my leg and her right released my left. I reached for my drink and finished the one I had bought while she took a sip of her own. "What..." I cleared it again, "what brings you to town?"

"Oh, a little of this," she paused sitting up a little straighter, "and a little of that," she said squeezing my leg slightly.

I jumped a little. "So if I asked 'business or pleasure', you'd simply say yes?"

She smiled and nodded slightly. "Is there any difference, sugar? And right now all that matters is getting to know the handsome salt and pepper man from the gym, the one who I'm so lucky," she reached over and squeezed my left hand, "to find a second time."

"D..." I started to say my name but decided to employ old tactics. "Barry. I'm happy you found me." I said this flipping my left hand over and taking right in it.

"Not as happy as I am, Barry! I was beginning to think that I'd never meet anyone like you in this town. The way you brushed me off at the gym I thought I was doing something wrong."

I looked over her body again. "Oh no! Believe me; you're doing it all right!" I said squeezing her hand on the last word.

She seemed to blush at that and looked away just a little, smiling. We began talking and getting to know each other better. Come to think of it, she asked questions and I answered them. I updated an old persona I created before I was married when I didn't want to go beyond the one night. That man worked at a magazine, this one blended my new life with that made up one. I owned a fashion website that sold women's clothing.

"In all my years of working with models, I've yet to come across someone as beautiful as you," I said finishing my story.

"Oh, come now sugar! That can't be true!" She was looking down at herself a little but was clearly flattered.

"No, it's not." She looked up at me frowning slightly. "There was once a woman who rivaled your beauty. But your charm and personality make her look insignificant to you," I said taking and kissing her hand again.

"Why Barry, that's the nicest thing... thank you!" she said stroking the inside of my leg. Her right hand went up to the side of my head as she said it. She looked into my eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. Soft, sensual, appreciative. It was as if she was giving just a taste of what could come.

She pulled away slowly, smiling at me. It was infectious and I smiled as well. I noticed her glass of wine was almost empty and motioned for the bartender to get her another.

"I knew when I saw you at the gym that you're something special. You stay in quite good shape."

"I run five miles a day." I said shrugging. "You also kept up very well. You must run a lot as well to stay as beautiful as this," I said with my eyes slowly sweeping her body again.

"I do. In my line of work it pays to invest in me," she said staring into my eyes.

"That investment is paying off in spades! What work is that again?" I said fishing.

"Nothing near as interesting as yours. Tell me more about your fashion work," she said putting her right hand on my chest and stroking it a little.

So I told her that I did some of the fashion shoots myself. I told her about the buying I did and working with distributors and designers. She was fascinated, asking lots of questions about the photography and designers. This part of my story was easy because it was real life, exaggerated a little for effect.

"Do you think that you could do a fashion spread," she said moving her hand inside my legs and within a hair's length of my straining hard on as the same time as her legs slightly parted, "with me some time? I would love," her hand moved further north making contact, "to be on the receiving end of your," she looked down, "skills." Her hand was now fully over my penis as she slowly looked back up at me, licking her lips just a little.

My hand went to her face on its own, giving gentle clues which she took to come back for another kiss. This time, with her ministrations on my lower half edging me further, we made the almost sweet kiss from earlier look like child's play. My tongue broke through first and hers was eager to greet it.

My hand fell from her face as her right hand went up around the back of my neck to encourage us further. Instead I moved my hand down to her shoulder, tracing bare skin downward under her arm and onto the side of her ribs. I stopped with my hand mid chest, so close to her barely contained globes. I could feel some of that flesh under the palm of my hand near my wrist.

Her breathing through her nose was starting to become a bit labored and something triggered in me. I pushed slightly with my hand on her side and pulled back my head. She looked at me with longing.

"I can't. I'm sorry, I..." She brought her mouth back to mine for another kiss. After a moment I pulled back again. "I shouldn't. I'm married..."

"Does that matter tonight?" She leaned back in for the kiss.

I pulled my head back a little. "It... it... does, yes."

She was determined. "Tonight, of all nights, you're here instead of home. Just this once, you could be free... free with someone who desires you. The day on the calendar is just kismet!" She didn't stop stroking my manhood the entire time and I didn't stop her. "Say you'll be my v..."

I broke and silenced her by leaning in for the kiss again, moving my hand to her bare back and pulling her closer. She responded by becoming far more passionate in the kiss.

I heard a throat clear as the bartender tapped my shoulder. I turned my head a little and looked in his direction, my mouth slowing some of its contact with Carla.

"Could you please go somewhere more private?" he asked.

Carla looked at him when he began speaking and broke the kiss. She looked back at me. "What do you say, sugar?"

I wrestled my demons for a brief moment. The hand that was still stroking me was making those demons more powerful. They won. "I'd love that," I said smiling at Carla.

She stood and quickly drank some of her fresh glass of wine. I took a long sip of my Jack. She took my left hand in hers and turned toward the door. Both of her hands went behind her back to grasp mine as she pulled me out of the bar and toward the elevators. Her back was sexy, the dress almost showing her sweet rear end. When the car arrived we were lucky enough to get one to ourselves.

The door closed and she quickly turned putting one arm around my back and the other behind my neck. My hands went around her back on her bare skin. The kiss was frantic and I was lost in it. I didn't care or know that the car wasn't moving.

She was more determined and aware and pulled away slightly. "What floor?"

I reluctantly pulled one hand away and punched what I hoped was 10. My free hand went to her leg and swept up, lifting her skirt to rest on her bare bottom. She purred into my mouth. If anyone came into the elevator at that point we'd be in trouble!

The ding happened all too soon to break our spell. She sprang out of the car, her skirt not immediately falling back into place, toward the hallway and just said two words: "Which way?"

I pointed down the hall with the key card and said, "1014." She grabbed the card and ran ahead of me, the dress slowly falling back over her derriere with each quick step. She put the card in the slot and opened the door as quickly as possible, both of us bolting inside.

The door hadn't even shut and she was trying to slide off my jacket, working frantically to get me undressed. I helped her. With my actual experience in fashion I didn't want to ruin the work of art she was wearing knowing it wasn't a thing to remove in the heat of passion. Jacket thrown, I started to undo my belt and pants while she worked on my shirt buttons.

When the buttons were open she just leaned up against me as my pants fell. Her hands went inside my shirt to stroke outward on my chest, pushing it off. "Mmmm, that's what I've wanted to feel all night! That big, strong chest!" she pressed her lips against mine hard as my boxers tented against her. I held her in place against me.

There was so much skin to feel it was like she was already naked. I was in love with the feeling! She wiggled her public region against mine and moaned into my mouth. After an eternity of this single moment, she broke the kiss and stepped back slightly.

She bowed her head and arched her back, allowing her to slip the strand of garment from behind her neck over her head. She held it in place in front of her, staring into my eyes. She licked her lips and let go, dropping her only covering to the floor with a sexy wiggle.

Standing there in only high heels, I saw the goddess uncovered. I was awestruck as she stood there letting me drink in her hairless body, legs crossed slightly, only letting me see a little bit of her slit.

After a moment, words came out of my mouth. "I... I was wrong earlier. Venus herself would pale in comparison to you!"

I barely got the word "you" out and Carla was practically wrapped around me, attacking my face with a renewed vigor. One of her arms was around my shoulder and the other hand holding my face. My arms went around her, one on her back, and the other back on her now free, soft, luscious derriere.

Her need was strong and eventually she regained her senses even if I didn't. She pushed me away a little and dropped down to practically tear my boxers down my legs. My springing action slapped her in the face in the process. This only made her growl and abandon her desire to defrock me completely.

With one hand she took hold of my dick and fed it in her mouth. She was good, and her nose was against my belly in one move. My head flew back while my hand went to the side of her head. What I didn't notice was her hand in her clutch on the floor. I heard a rip and blinked, feeling her head move off mine.

Her mouth was quickly replaced by something I hadn't felt in a long time. I looked down to see a condom being rolled onto my shaft, a broad smile looking up at me beyond it.

When she finished she handed me the package. "Crown? Never heard of it."

"You'll love 'em! I want you to feel everything, sugar!" she smiled sexily at me underneath my rod.

"Baby, you come prepared the right way!"

She stood and moved to the bed, practically falling back onto it while crooking her finger at me. I quickly but carefully removed my shoes as did she. My socks and other lower garments flew in a blur, finally freeing me to run the few strides to the bed and fall into her waiting arms. Her hand was waiting for what she wanted.

"I've wanted this all night!" she practically screamed into my mouth. Her hand stroked my now blue steel up and down her slit. The head was working further inside on each stroke. "Would you... unnnhhhhh!" she screamed out when I pushed forward in the right position of her movements. Her hand quickly moved away and grabbed my ass to bring me in.

"OOOoohhh sugar! That's so perfect!"

"You got that right! I've never felt anyone as perfect as you!"

"Oh, baby," she said kissing me. "Make me sing!" Her hand pushed into my buttock to emphasize her desire. The kiss picked up intensity as I started complying.

I slowly pulled most of the way out and went in, bottoming out again and grinding against her clit. Again I did it, slowly. Again. Each time she moaned louder into my mouth. Each time she kissed me a little harder.