The Dress that Stopped the Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my fifth stroke she broke the trance. "Stop playing and fuck me stud! I waaaaaaan... OOOOOO!" she screamed out as I complied. "That's... it! M-mo-mooore!"

I started to rise up on my arms to give it to her more but her arms held tight around my back. She raised her legs to encircle my ass and give more penetration. Her clit ground against me on each bang. Each contact made her groan out. Each contact made her kiss harder.

Suddenly she pulled away from my mouth and breathed in hard, followed by a scream. I took the opportunity to rise on my hands and aim more truly. After all too many hard and furious slaps of our nether regions, I stopped moving in and out and simply ground pelvis on pelvis.

She squirmed under me, enjoying the change for a moment. I hunched my back and lifted a glorious breast up to my mouth with one hand. This was easy to do with its ample size. I squeezed the trigger by taking her nipple into my mouth, and set off her fireworks.

She screamed and thrashed under me, making it difficult to stay attached to my nursing job. I finally broke free with a pop, sending another shudder through her.

She opened one eye to look at me, smiling. "Baby, you know just how to push my buttons," she said wiggling her chest down to her pelvis.

"I hope that I can push a few more," I said flexing my penis inside her.

"Ummm," she groaned, squeezing her vaginal muscles around me. "Let me up, I need to um, powder my nose!"

"Of course," I said and rolled over onto my back to let her out.

It was a rouse. She jumped up at the opportunity and impaled herself on me "Forgive me, but it's my turn!" she said while she resumed grinding on me.

I answered by moving my hands to her mounds. "Turn us on," I said giving her nipples a squeeze and a twist, "however you like, beautiful!"

She started her ride and moaned. "Fuck me, oooohhh! Give it to me!"

I did as requested, pushing up into her to match her downward thrusts. She arched her back and brought her hand down behind her, lightly squeezing my balls. My hands were pulled down onto her lean belly, and I trailed one hand down further to caress her clit.

She responded by screaming, "Barry, yes! Ohhh dooo thattttt!" and slammed her body into mine even harder. I had to let go of her clit as she fell forward again, her hands on my chest. Her bouncing turned into grinding in circles, bouncing, circles... "Sugar, that's sooo good!"

I pulled my thumb, wet with her juices up to her nipple and spread it around. When slick enough, I grabbed hold and twisted, slipping off on purpose. I repeated until the slickness was gone. She went into overdrive, screaming out so loudly I thought they would hear it in the lobby.

Her movement slowed and I stopped, allowing her some post orgasmic bliss. She fell onto my chest. I only allowed a moment, however, since I started pounding back up into her while holding her ass. She was riding through more waves than she obviously expected, experiencing more shocks than she could articulate.

She'd had enough, almost falling asleep on my chest. I stroked her hair and back as her breathing started to return to normal. She was only out a moment when she regained consciousness with a start, breathing in deeply and looking around.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. "How did you do that, sugar? Did I actually pass out?"

"It does seem so. That was wonderful!"

"I'll say!" she said wiggling on me. "I think someone's behind on the score. Why don't you... woooo!"

She never finished. I flipped us over in one quick move, staying put in her velvety embrace.

"Your skin is so soft. Your face like an angel. Your grip so warm and inviting. You..."

"Shhh, sugar! You had me at the punching bags! Now give it to me like you did those bags!"

"Your wish is my every pleasure..." I smiled and kissed her.

I rose up on my elbows and started letting her have it. I wanted to make her feel it for a week. I wanted to feel it for the rest of my life! So soft, so sweet, so beautiful! Her hands started on my shoulders and then grabbed me around the ass. Her legs rose again but she couldn't quite bring her feet around me this time.


The slapping of our genitals was sounding around the room. She just yelled out "Unhhh!" on every smack. She could no longer hold on to me and instead grabbed the sheets in her fists and pulled. "Ooohhhhh ffffuuuukkkkKKK! Y-yy-y-yesssss! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she kept babbling at full volume.

"K-k-cum w-w-with m-m-m-m-e-e-E-E-E-E!!!! OOOHHHHH!!!"

Watching her tits move in circles on her chest was like watching a hypnotizing machine -- one linked straight to my crotch. She clenched around me so tight that I thought I would be held in place! That was enough as I screamed out as well, "Carla! Ohhhh FUCK! UHHHNNNN!!!!!"

I was shooting into her, she was pulsating on me. We were groaning into each others mouths as I collapsed on top of her still emptying myself. Our breathing ragged, sweat making us slippery... It was something tremendous and worth every minute!

As I started coming down I started laughing a little.

"Sugar, what's going on?"

"Oh, nothing." I raised my head and looked into her startled eyes. "I'm just thinking about you and me..." She was even more confused. "About how we came together and how much I wouldn't do it any differently no matter what happens tomorrow." I kissed her. "Tonight, you've made me happy. You've actually made this day of all days mean something!"

She smiled at me and pulled my head back down to kiss me again, like lovers do or those with no consequences the next day.

Remembering our joining, I pulled out and flopped onto my back. I needed to get some energy back and to remove my protection.

"That thing was wonderful! It felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all!"

Carla looked startled and then down at my rod. She breathed a sigh of relief. "I guess the company had it right!" She sat up and went to collect the rubber. "Turns out you were pretty close to blowing the lid off this thing!" she said pulling it up for me to see.

"I guess I've had a lot stored up for a while." I looked at her. "I couldn't have thought of a better way to use it!" I pulled her head down for another kiss.

"Bathroom for real this time, I'm afraid!" she said as she pulled away and enticingly bounced toward it. "Order us some champagne, will you sugar?"

"Your wish..." I said lifting up the receiver and pressing 0. The man who brought the champagne didn't even care for a tip after seeing Carla answer the door in only high heels.

After that it was a night to remember. I know what you're saying: the start of it was pretty good, too! We used that room and the bed as often and wherever we could. I was just glad she had enough condoms with her! Sleep finally overtook us. She fell asleep draped over my body with her head on my chest.

I awoke at 10am to a very slight hangover. I raised my hand to my head and rubbed it, clearing out some of the cobwebs. I felt weak for some reason... oh yeah!

Shit, what did I do? I looked around the bed and saw no one.

"Carla? Where are you sweetie?" No reply came.

I sat up slowly and looked around some more, only then finding it: a note on the bed side table. I picked it up, a pink card of heavy stock with a beveled inner edge. The writing was professionally printed and raised in an elegant script. It read:

Thank you for the time of my life!

I will always cherish it and

the memory of you.

Yours forever,

Carla B.

Carla B.? I laughed a little laugh as I realized what was going on. I again looked at the bedside table to see my wallet sitting there as well. I picked it up and quickly realized it was lighter than it should have been. My cash was gone but nothing else was taken.

"Worth it!" was all I could say.

I took a shower and put myself back together. "I really hope they don't use one of those UV lights to see all the body fluids in this room," I thought looking around at the wreckage with a chuckle. My shirt and boxers were nowhere to be found in the rubble; a souvenir of our conquest, no doubt.

I got in a cab, telling the man my address. I had to come up with some kind of excuse, but there was no way I was going to be able to explain my shirt and underwear gone missing. I was far too happy and decided it was time to face the music. I hadn't felt this good in years and Carla B. was responsible. I pulled out her card and smelled it, lightly perfumed with Chanel. I put it in my inside jacket pocket, close to my heart.

The cabbie deposited me in my driveway and I stood there taking in a few deep breaths to gather my courage. If my wife wasn't going to give me some happiness then maybe it was finally time to look elsewhere! I walked to the house with my hand in my pants pocket and went inside.

I dropped my bag and just stood in the entrance to the living room taking it all in. If I never saw it again, I just wanted to remember it before the bombs flew! Turns out, it didn't take long for Armageddon to approach.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THIS TIME?" My wife yelled out as she came out of the hallway. She was wearing a thick white terry cloth robe and drying her hair with a towel. The scream was loud enough to make what was left of my hangover pound my head a bit.

I smiled through the pain at her and simply said, "I was recruiting new fashion for the store." Thinking about that dress, I was definitely speaking the truth. I'd love to make a lot of money selling that one!

"BULLSHIT! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT TAKES ALL NIGHT!" she screamed at me, about to let loose more when she noticed my chest. "WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SHIRT?"

I shrugged and said, "I gave it to someone who needed it." Carla B. must have worn it out of the hotel for more modesty. No lipstick on my collar to explain either.

She approached me and smelled my jacket. "IS THAT PERFUME? CHANEL? WHO THE...?"

"I work in fashion," I interrupted in a soft but insistent voice. "That's bound to happen, isn't it?" I realized it was too quiet in the house. Except for her yelling, that is. "Where are the kids?"

"They are at my mother's! Don't change the subject!" she said almost softening. "Tell me the truth, where have you been all night?"

I took a deep breath. Part of me just told me to come clean, the majority said it wasn't worth it. What she didn't know wasn't going to hurt her. Instead I decided to go for a different kind of broke.

"I was wallowing in my own misery, thinking about us. I needed the time to learn to appreciate you better," I said reaching for her chin and pulling her face toward mine. The kiss was soft and promising, but she shook her head away slightly after about 10 seconds. "I learned a lot."

I kissed her again and it broke through her defenses. Her arm came up around me as she gave in to the kiss and melted against me. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. We made love like we hadn't in years.

When we finished, breathing hard and holding each other, I stroked her arm and she held me tight. She was draped over me. Her head was on my chest, just like someone else was a few short hours ago. I just lay there thinking about all of the events of the previous night.

"Carla B., the red headed hooker from Night Court? Where did you come up all that?"

"Oh, you know... a little here and there. And Carla B., in my case, is a high priced call girl thank you very much!"

"Of course. The hair was a knockout idea. I almost didn't recognize you at the gym. I had no idea what was going on!"

"You played it perfectly, though!" she said.

"I almost didn't play along, but your performance convinced even me!" I said kissing her forehead. "Why did you do it? Why didn't you let me know?"

"Are you kidding? You're never home any more and I was lonely. I was so lonely the anger finally broke and I wanted the old you back. I thought..." she trailed off.

"You thought that seducing me all over again was the way to do it?" She nodded against my chest. "It seems to have been a great call." I said hugging her against me.

"The dress? A Poppie original I take it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, did you like the test run?"

"Without a doubt! I think every guy you passed creamed their pants when they saw it! I know I almost did!"

"The women I passed were either slapping their men for staring or asking me where I got it. I had so many men...and women hitting on me!"

"Of that I have no doubt!"

"With all the attention I started to understand your slip with the bimbo two years ago. It was hard to concentrate and stay faithful."

"That thing that happened between that so-called bimbo and me will never..."

She put her finger over my lips. "I know."

"You know they were coming on to you. The dress was nothing compared to its wearer!"

She blushed and kissed me with a hand on my face. "You say the nicest things."

"I mean every word."

She smiled at me and stroked my chest. "Whose beauty did I rival?"

"Only your younger self. There's no other that compares to you," I said kissing her again. "Not even Venus."

We kissed again with passion but other than the kiss the fires were depleted after a long night of the two of her and the two of me.

"If she loaned you the dress... does that mean Poppie helped with some of the other details?" I asked.

She shrugged and looked down, stroking my chest. "I finally had it out with her and realized I was being an unreasonable jerk. She even outright told me about all the other advances that you thwarted over the years from other women... all because you love me. She was so gracious and helped me plan some of the details of the night. She even volunteered to get you out of the store and point you in the right direction."

"Poppie really is a great friend," she looked me dead in the eye, "to us both." I nodded. "A few others in the gym and hotel helped me out as well, texting me when you arrived."

"Makes sense. Speaking of Poppie," Tessa looked up at me and I sighed, "maybe it's time I hire someone else to help out around the stores. Maybe a few people?" I said looking her in the eye. She nodded. "If we put that dress up for sale I think we'll be expanding around the country in no time! I finally realized that Poppie and I can't do it all alone!"

She kissed me, knowing what a big concession I was making. Work was everything to me, and that was the problem. Tessa should be my everything. Thanks to Carla B., I now realized that.

"It's also time I sit down with Poppie seriously about her buying in. I think three partners is a good way to begin to be ready for our upcoming expansions."

"Three?" She looked up at me excitedly.

"Absolutely!" Her face showed something I hadn't seen in a long time: exhilaration. I brought her back to Earth all too soon. "You should also go back to work, at least part time. You've been miserable lately and need purpose beyond our children."

She looked away and slowly nodded. "I've taken it out on you. I'm so sorry..."

I pulled up her chin and looked her in the eye, tears starting to form in both of ours. "We both are." I kissed her and wiped away one of her tears. She reached up and did the same to me. I put my finger under her chin and held her gaze. "You've made this the best Valentine's Day ever, sugar!"