The Dresser Files Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His legs dropped flat on the bed and I leaned back. Out of the corner of my eye I looked into the mirror again. I caught a brief glimpse of a skirt disappearing from the bedroom door. The woman had just left. She had stayed through the climax. The celebration of cum filling my mouth. Her son's cum filling another man's mouth. Her son dressed in woman's clothes........her used panties. I felt a hand tugging at me and I turned towards Curt again. He pulled me up and onto the bed. He pulled my face to his and kissed me. Shoving his tongue into my mouth to taste his own cum. He threw a leg over my body and continued to hotly kiss me. I returned his kiss and reached down between us to caress his soft sticky cock. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss and sat up.

"Hey, you better get out of those clothes before your mother gets home."

"Ok," he said getting off the bed. He took one more look into the mirror and walking in the bathroom. I got up and decided to go look for Jan. I looked around downstairs and found no one. I went upstairs and walked around. There was no one in the house. She had left again. I went in the kitchen and got another beer and headed back downstairs. I went into Curt' bathroom and he had all the clothes off. "You will need this." I said handing him a jar of cold cream. "It will make getting the makeup off easier."

I leaned down, kissed him again, and reached down and gave his cock one last squeeze. "I have to go." I said. "Tell you mother I came by and I am staying at the Marriott at the airport."

"You can keep those clothes if I can take a pair of your mother's panties."

"Sure, take as many as you want." he replied. I went back in his room, grabbed a pair of used red panties and brought them to my nose. "MMMM, sweet," I said as I stuffed them in my pants pocket. I closed my suitcase lid, zipped it up and headed for the door. "Curt', I hope to see you again," I said. "I will be here for a week."

"Oh, you will." he said. "You will."

"And thank you for everything, I mean everything."

I got in my car and headed down the road. What will Jan say when I meet her? What will she do? I pulled her panties out of my pocket and held them up to my nose. They smelled like a woman, so sweet. I knew I had to smell and taste the source too. Oh, I just love Texas.

12