The Dressing Room

Story Info
Peek in as lady has many orgasms in a dressing room.
3.1k words
3.94
45.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click click click click.

The sound intensified, making me instinctively snap my head around to see who the lady was in the heels.

It was you. And it wasn't just a pair of heels, you had black pointy-toed slingbacks.

Dressed professionally, black hip-hugging skirt above the knee, sky blue blouse unbuttoned to show firmness under the camisole, pearl choker necklace, you approached the counter in Women's Accessories, where I work.

Intercepted, just steps away, MAY I HELP YOU? my statuesque blonde colleague asked.

YES, I GOT A RUN IN MY PANTYHOSE, you said.

RIGHT THIS WAY. You follow her to the hosiery aisle, unaware that I am glaring, actually ogling, your rear end in the skirt. Also unaware of the enormous swelling in my pants.

WE HAVE A SPECIAL ON GIVENCHY TODAY.

I NEED OFF-BLACK. STUCK IN TRAFFIC THIS MORNING. I SNAGGED MINE WHILE STARING AT A MAN IN MY REAR-VIEW MIRROR you confided with a smirk.

I KNOW HOW THAT CAN HAPPEN! You both giggled.

I'LL TAKE THESE, as you grab a pair of sheer-to-the-waist.

THAT MAN WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, my colleague said, directing you back to my counter. She was tall and lusty. Working in Accessories had its advantages. On slightly different shifts, we would find time to engage in sex, sometimes in public places, like stairwells, sometimes in private lunchtime rendezvous in an apartment or rented motel room. A nooner in suntan Sheer Energy's one day; all nude suspender pantyhose the next. She loves a man's muscular sculpted butt with dimples for squeezing.

You pay for the hosiery, and I stutter HAVE A GREAT DAY, nearly blushing with an erection. As you start to walk away, the blonde says IF YOU NEED TO PUT THOSE ON, WE HAVE A DRESSING ROOM RIGHT OVER THERE.

Click click click click. You head for the dressing room, unaware that I am still checking you out.

You walk to the dressing room, enter and close the door behind you. It's standard size, with a full-length mirror, chair, and bench.

I tell my blonde associate, I'M TAKING MY BREAK NOW. I walk toward the dressing room, stopping to grab another pack of Givenchy hosiery from the rack, the same brand, size and color that you purchased.

I go past the dressing room, to an area marked "For employees only." Some offices are back there, along with a storage room. And then there is a tiny security room on the other side of the full-length mirror in your dressing room.

I step in, and I'm watching you.

You unzip your skirt and with a wiggle, it drops to the floor. You have no clue that I'm leering, instantly large penis jutting at an angle up and to the right.

You step out of your slingbacks, tug the hose down to your knees and sit on the bench. One leg is peeled off, then the other.

You look in the mirror and move your face closer, pursing your lips to check your red lipstick and slightly rotate the pearl choker necklace. Then, in a move I didn't expect, you fully unbutton your blouse and remove the camisole, giving me a delightful eyeful of a filled half-cut bra and well-rounded panties. OOOH, I quietly mutter, as I know a drop of semen has begun to emerge in the head of my penis. You stand to admire your figure in the mirror, and smile with satisfaction.

As you sit back down on the bench, you hitch your fingers on the sides of the panties and take them off, leaving them next to you on the wooden bench. The new pair of hose is removed from the package and you roll them on, standing up to finish with a hip jiggle pull-up. You step into the slingbacks and proudly look at your legs in hose with nothing underneath. You're aroused again, nipples hardening in their cups.

I'm whipping into a frenzy, anticipating "I've got to get in there." I try to look presentable, and quickly exit the security room. It's been quiet in the store this morning. I give a slight rap on the door. You're taken aback, not knowing what to do, as you hear me ask MA'AM, YOU LEFT YOUR PANTYHOSE AT THE COUNTER.

You slowly open the door and peek around. I hold them up and say SORRY TO BOTHER YOU. WE HAD A BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE SPECIAL, AND YOU FORGOT THESE. I'm bold with excitement, and I'm showing it. We gaze at each other, and as you feel an impulse of desire, I'm thinking I need to eat you right now. OH, THANK YOU, you say.

We smile, as our eyes are fixated on each other. I push the door open and you back away to let me in. I grab your run hose and hang them over the top of the door to indicate the dressing room is in use, then close the door.

My penis is filled with lust, and we hastily strip off my clothes. My left hand grabs the back of your neck and pulls your mouth to mine. Deep involved tongue action quickly, as my index finger goes right down to your damp pubic area to finger open a hole in your hose. Your right hand slides over my cock, dispersing the drops that have come to the head. I WANT TO SUCK YOU, you say, but I tell you, NO, CUNNILINGUS FIRST.

I get down on my knees, and with a rip, my big hands yank the crotch area of your hose open for access. I stand up.

I lift you up into the air, big strong hands under your black silky buttocks, soaring ever upward, as you swing both legs over my shoulders. You are suspended in mid-air, vulnerable, yet trusting my strength with only the ceiling to push upon.

The scent of your pussy coaxes me. Like a painter sweeping his brush back and forth across a canvas, my long tongue licks your thighs, moving closer to the pussy lips, then up and and along them, a breath blowing your clitoris. My hands under your uplifted ass control the motion and rhythm. Your wetness is increasing. My tongue works the clit, gently at first, teasingly encircling it, darting in and out, then deeper into the puss, nibbling, almost biting your clit, pushing and pressing up inside to probe for the g-spot and inhale your smell. You writhe, one hand against the ceiling, nylon-encased legs trying to tighten around my head, while your other hand runs through my curly blond mane, attempting to push my whole head into your pussy.

You moan, lovely legs thrashing behind me, as you grind your cunt against my face, crying for relief, begging for a fucking to release the rest of your juices.

Your desires are insatiable. Furiously trying to attain an orgasm as I hold you high in the air of the dressing room, legs swung over my shoulders, you squirm and buck to bang your clitoris against my lips. Juice lines run down your thighs and trickle on my chin. You grope at your breasts in the half-bra. You are unable to cum, feverishly, desperately wanting to, as I hold you back, tongue jutting and lapping out teasingly.

I lower you to the ground, and I move to the floor, pulling you down with me. We entangle our bodies, kissing, Frenching, as you recognize your own smell on my face. My hand works its way under the waistband of your hosiery, flat against your tanned, soft skin. You feel my penis against your rib cage while we neck. Your hands caress my body and grapple my big strong arms and shoulders.

I lay back on the floor, lifting you above my face. SQUAT ON MY FACE, I tell you, so you straddle my face and prepare to be pussy-licked again. You slide back and forth, and I reach up to grab your breasts in the bra. With a heave, I loft you again, telling you to squat, heels on the floor. I lower you onto my long, protruding phallic-replacement lizard tongue, and you pleasure yourself in an up-and-down pumping motion. You pick up the pace, faster and faster, pounding your cunt into my face, clit getting tongue-fucked on every stride.

Your tits are excited. My thumbs flick at the nipples and tug them out of the bra, as you feel your wet pussy near the breaking point. Your ankles and legs are quivering, balanced on the skimpy heels, as you try to muster strength. With a cry, back arched, hands in your hair, you unleash your forces, erupting with an explosive flood on my face.

OH, GOD, THANK YOU you shriek. THAT WAS WONDERFUL you say after the face-fucking, while your motion slows and you try to catch a breather.

I sit up, grab your panties from the bench, take a quick sniff, and then wipe off my face. I look at your beauty, your great ass and dynamite calves. My penis, sometimes erect yet sometimes only semi-thick, is stiffening again, hanging there from a dense bushy patch of long cock-hair. It's craving action, and I am not done with you.

I know what I want. I want to tease you. I want to fuck you in a lot of positions. I want people to know. I want your pussy to be sore from being fucked by me, fucked too long and too hard. I want your girlfriends, colleagues, clients to see it in your face or in your walk that you just got fucked by a total stranger. Especially your girlfriends.

STAND UP I command.

BEND OVER AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES. You do as you are told, hands around your nylon ankles, legs apart, ass in the air. Your legs are tired, balancing precariously on your heels.

I move slowly in behind you. My thumbs pry your pussy lips apart, and I stuff them in to apply a little g-spot pressure, rolling wet inner pink pussy flesh between them.

My penis is still semi-thick, but starting to prop upward. My hands firmly take hold of your hips, as I slide my penis in slowly. Very tenderly and lovingly, I slowly withdraw the wiener, stopping when its head reaches your inner lips. I slide the wiener in again, then pull it out to the inner lips again. Slowly. Slow satisfaction. Rocking. A little more now. A little more. A little harder. Moving you by your hips, rocking you back and forth, with my feet firmly planted on the floor. I love what is happening. I look at the mirror. Strong. Naked. Lubricating my penis inside a lady I just met, whose name I do not know.

The tempo quickens from long slow rocking to slightly harder banging. Harder still. The strides, the rocking gets very short. You feel fast short jackhammer thrusts in your pussy. My hands move from your hips to massaging your back.

We move to the bench. I unhook your bra. I instruct you to put your hands down on the bench like you are doing a push-up and look into the mirror. I am behind you again. In a weightlifters squat, I wrap my arms around your thighs, gripping each one midway between the knee and crotch and lift you up, jabbing my cock into your pussy. Startled by the move, one of your slingbacks drops to the floor. We both watch your breasts in the mirror, nice firm round titties that are now loose and hanging, free from a brassiere, swaying forward and backward at first, then losing their joint rhythm and shaking violently independent of one another as the fucking intensifies. OHHH you are starting to moan. OHHHH, GODDD!!! your voice trembles. The wheelbarrow fucking causes your other dangling shoe to drop. We stare into the mirror at each other. You see my muscular arms suspending you, two big hands full of silky thighs. You watch my eyes shift from yours, to your quaking tits, back to your eyes, as I grit my teeth and my face contorts. I do not want to ejaculate yet. I pull my cock out, doused with your juices, wrap my arms around your torso, rub your breasts and stomach and nibble behind an ear, letting my lips glide over the back of your neck. I pull you back down to the floor.

We are passionate. Our hands caress one another as our tongues drive into each other, twirling, plunging past hungry mouths into wet depths. We roll on the floor, thrashing about frenzied, naked but for you in pantyhose with the crotch area torn out, arms, legs enraptured in naughty heat.

GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES, I command. You are tiring, not knowing if you can take me any more, but you again do as you are told. One more time from behind. Your vagina has been prodded and will be stretched even more before I allow you to zip up your skirt and walk out the door.

I take my customary spot for your doggie-style penetration. I get down on one knee, right knee down on the carpet, left leg bent with left foot firmly planted for driving thrust. The hardened penis easily slides into the wet pussyhole without resistance. Too wet, I think to myself. I pull my cock out and jam a few fingers in to extract some of the liquid. Satisfied, I put my fingers in my mouth as I reenter you.

Long strides. Again like a contractor sawing. In and out. My hands rubbing those gorgeous hips, fingers working their way up to the waistband of your hose. In and out. My hands move up your body. In and out. Fingers from one hand now dug into your scalp, while the other hand is in a vice grip first on your neck, then on the shoulder blades. In and out, a bit harder now. I hunch over slightly, still well-balanced, as my left hand reaches underneath to grab your left breast. I pull on it. I feel it, like a big globe in my hand, fingers quickly stroking the nipple, fondling it without ever gripping it. I pull the titty more now, kneading it like a baker handling dough, pulling it, stretching it, rolling it. My right hand reaches around and my fingers rub your clit. NNNUUUGGGHHHHH, you are moaning. My forefinger and index finger pinch your clit and push it out from the hood, now stuck between my fingers that I flick like a butterfly's wings. AAAGGGHHHH, you moan again, as your heartbeat accelerates. I feel your pussy tighten, giving me encouragement to pump faster and harder. I stop the tit-pulling and fingering, but you advance to an orgasmic state, unaware of what will happen when you come.

I am pumping even faster now. Sweat trickles down my chest and drips from my forehead. You are moaning more and I feel the vaginal clenching. My hands become fists and push together, almost crushing your hanging breasts. You react, snapping your head back, mouth ever widening, screaming AAAAAGGGGHHHHH. The nipples on your tits proudly pop straight out, instantly elongated from having your tits pushed together. Instinctively, you wrap your left hand around my ankle as support. AAAAGGGHHH, AAAAGGGHHH, AAAAGGGHHH you again cry out as your pussy convulses, hits its climax, and then dwindles after you cum.

You are exhausted now. I help you get up and over to the chair, close enough to the mirror. Your head tiredly hangs back, legs weak and limp, breasts a little sore.

GET YOUR LEGS UP, I say. You stretch them out parallel to the floor but are too tired to lift them or spread them into a V. GET EM UP, louder this time, I say, as I grab behind your knees and pin your legs down to your chest. I squat a little, down to your level, then stick my dick into you yet again. You are crumpled in the chair, unable to squirm or wiggle, totally at my mercy, pinned down as I look at your silky-feeling, off-black, sexy toes pointing straight to the sky. I start fucking away, irrelevant that you are too weak to squirm, as I need to feel powerful. I am on my tiptoes now, all over you, blue veins bulging from my muscular calves as I screw your pussy as deep and hard as I physically can. You come alive from the deep penetration, coaxed by the ticklish feel of hair from my tight testicles in that short patch of flesh between your ass and pussy.

You gaze at my big tight balls and know I have built up a tremendous amount of semen to unload quickly. I drive myself into you, well-thickened, deep in wetness. Hard, then faster and faster. I release your legs from being pinned, but the rest of you remains mine as I clamp my hands on your firm and round craving breasts. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T THEY'RE SORE, you beg, but my fixation on their roundness takes precedence.

MAKE ME CUM BABY, I yell, as hot salty sweat drips down on you. As my excitement level nears its peak, I am losing control. My hands are titty clamps, my fingers gouging your orbs, making you wince. Each of your hands grabs one of my wrists, trying to get me off of you, as you yell NO...MY TITTIES...OH MY TITTIES.

You are so relieved when I release the grip. I pull out and turn around to face the mirror, still in my favorite weightlifter squatting position. One of my hands grabs my penis while the other gently teases my own balls. PINCH MY BUNS, I command. You reach up and grab a buttocks in each hand and pinch them. Nice. Tight. One hand continues to hold a tight handful while the other takes over stroking, teasing my testicles, gently touching and tickling the hair beneath.

OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD, I mutter. GET ME OFF WITH BOTH HANDS.

You reach around to my front and work my penis with both of your hands. I cannot wait anymore and you realize it. I look into the mirror. My face twists and contorts as it always does before orgasm. I run my hands on my head. My mouth opens but no sound is emitted. I am watching your hot handjob, as both your hands have long up and down strokes, and I help you by moving my hips back and forth like a buttwiggling male dancer teasing a lady. I explode, sending a few loads of thick white liquid jutting through the air, splattering onto the mirror. More spunk continues to fly out, some squirting in the air, some hitting the carpet, some on your arms and hands and some still on my penis.

On the other side of the mirror, my blonde female colleague fingered herself in her white cotton panties, bringing herself to climax, excited at being a voyeur, as I did not know I was being watched in the dressing room.