The Dressing Room Ch. 02

Story Info
A different kind of dressing room.
4.1k words
4.58
40.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk into the store my wallet begins to ache.

This is a seriously upscale store. There are not even any price tags because if you have to ask how much it is, you cannot afford it.

Ah well, for some reason you have been wanting to come here. This morning when you woke me up I thought your goal was sexually oriented, as you woke me up by coming very loudly while lying next to me and stroking me.

I know it was not a ploy just to get me to shop. I already learned how fun shopping can be with you. But instead of heading out to the mall we came here.

I looked askance at the fur coats on the walls, but was immediately told they were all assuredly faux. The person telling me this was a very elegant woman in her mid 40s. She had a warm smile under short brown hair. Her hair was not a style I had seen outside of old TV shows. In fact the elegant black skirt, sensible heels, and tight fitting blouse with a black scarf at her neck all reminded me of June Cleaver getting ready to step out on the town with Ward. Even her hairstyle looked more like it would be on the cover of Vogue in 1955 rather than 2005. But she had the body and face of a pin up girl. Indeed she looked like she should be in a bikini and smiling at you from the side of an airplane.

Her smile was infectious. She had huge brown eyes and thick full lips. I noticed that the cast of her skin and the shape of her face made me think of the Mediterranean, and I wondered if she might be Italian or Greek.

As she turned to show me more of the store, the light caught her hair, showing me what I thought was brown was actually just a tasteful streak job (her apparently only concession to modern fashion) and that her hair was a deep jet black. Hmm, definitely Italian.

I also noticed that the "modest" skirt showed off the full swell of her hips. It ended just at her calves, but a careful cut in the fabric allowed them to peek through, showing what promised to be a killer pair of legs.

I tore my eyes off this incredible woman long enough to see a quick demo on how the "furs" were actually machine made fibers, but had the feel and look of fur, and were actually much more resilient, stain proof, waterproof, and longer lasting than fur. Plus there was the benefit of not having to deal with the fur industry and all that implied. It cut down the cost as well without hurting the luxury.

I was impressed. The furs were beautiful, showing off the true colors and beauty of a natural pelt without having hurt one single animal. I asked if the entire store was like this.

"Actually no,' she told me, to my surprise. "We still carry a lot of leather coats. The benefit to leather though is that we use those animals entirely. We only get our leather goods from companies that assure us that the animals are raised humanely, and that the products derived from them are used in their entirety. Much like the Native Americans used to do with the buffalo they hunted."

I was surprised by her matter of fact tact on this, but also by the logic of the industry.

The biggest surprise however was watching her run her hands over the leather coats. As she did so I could clearly see her nipples begin to push through the fabric of her blouse. I was stunned. You have puffy nipples, the entire areola gets hard along with your nipples when you are aroused. You also have very large dark nipples from your Latin heritage. But this woman was shocking. Even through what looked to be a heavy duty cross your heart bra and the thick black material of her blouse, her nipples stood at attention. They had to have been a four or five inches across, and they stood out like nothing I had ever seen outside of anime.

But the spell broke soon enough and she turned to ask you what you had come in for.

With a smile you told her that Jenny had sent you. You wanted to try on some coats, and that you needed two heavy coats, one for everyday use, one for going out. You also needed rainwear, and a light duty everyday jacket. You wanted to try these on, and you wanted hats to go with the rain and stepping out coats.

Ah well, I thought, maybe I should have brought my book. I settled in my mind that this was just going to be an ordinary shopping trip. (And I love it when I am wrong like that.)

She looked almost critically at you, then murmured Jenny's name. "So, Jenny sent you. I see," she said, almost distractedly. "Did she tell you about her shopping experience here?"

"Oh yes," you told her, "she did indeed. So I would like to begin at the same place she did."

With that the two of you strode off talking about raincoats and faux fur, and I settled down in front of the dressing room mirrors in a soft chair to read.

Eventually the two of you returned, laden down with coats and hatboxes. What happened next was something that would forever stay in my mind.

First I noticed the pile of coats seemed to be floating along behind you. You were talking animatedly with the lady in black, so I wondered idly who might be carrying the pile of faux fur and leather you had picked out.

As I tilted my head I noticed a pair of legs almost staggering under the pile. They were not very big legs, but exquisitely proportioned and wearing black cowboy boots.

The coats settled on a divan nearby and out from under them popped a very small woman. My first impression was that an elf had escaped into our world, or that Tinkerbell had dyed her hair jet black.

The woman was not more than 5'1" or 5'2" by my first reckoning (I later learned I was off a bit, she was 5'4") but perfectly proportioned. In fact, if she had been 5'11" and the same proportion her breasts would have been gigantic!

As it was she was small, but very cute. I normally do not care for thin women, but she was not the emaciated thin so popular on TV and runways, but merely just a slight woman. She still had curves in the right places, and was very feminine in every way, just very small. She had long shiny black hair, and compared to your Latin skin and the lady in black's Mediterranean cast she looked like Snow White. A dark plum lipstick made her face even more dramatic. She looked at me shyly, and then did a strange sort of curtsy to me before running off for more clothes. I judged her at about 25 or so, but her height and strange manners gave her the appearance of being much younger.

As she moved away, I noticed her perfect behind moving under her jean skirt. She had on a black western style shirt, and the top button was undone to show her cleavage.

As she disappeared into the rows of coats, my attention turned back to you and the lady in black.

You were naked.

Three large mirrors were set up by the dressing room so that patrons could admire themselves in a new coat from every angle. At present you were standing in front of it without a stitch on as the lady in black shuffled through your choices.

I watched awestruck as you put on a raincoat made of translucent plastic highlighted with silver and purple material. The plastic pressed against your breasts and the dark triangle of hair between your legs was clearly visible through the material. The effect was electrifying.

The lady in black asked me my opinion, and it took me several moments to find my voice. "Exquisite" was the only word I could find. The lady in black smiled, and then proceeded to reach out, lift the back of the raincoat to expose your butt, and then said "I think that sir would find this particular coat VERY fucking exquisite."

The site of her exposing your ass and the surprise of the obscenity from such a classy woman was stunning. She smiled at me, patted your butt once, and let go of the coat.

You tried on a faux fur coat. I thought that the color was too light for you and made you look bleached out, but I did enjoy you opening it to show me the inside, your gorgeous body a dark contrast to the soft fur.

At one point the small woman returned, and the lady in black addressed her "Jesse, please find our guest something to eat."

The woman was behind me and I was engrossed in watching you open and close your coat in the mirror, so I did not turn to look at her, and barely heard her quiet acknowledgement.

Moments later, as you once again stood naked and waited for the lady in black to brush down a faux mink, a tray hovered suddenly near my elbow. "Would sir like a treat?" Jesse stood there with a tray of what appeared to be Rice Crispy Treats. In such a classy place I was surprised to see such a simple treat (although I love them so who cares?) but my surprise was even greater when I saw her. Her small frame was clothed only in a small black bra that barely covered her breasts. A pair of black panties with matching garters and hose adorned her legs. The only mismatched part of the ensemble was the incongruous cowboy boots, but at least they were black. She smiled at me as she offered the tray. I pried my eyes off the smooth skin of her breasts and took a treat. (Turns out these are trendy with new money types, and are made by gourmet chefs and cost ten times more than a box at them at the store. They were damn good too!)

The lady in black seemed to be watching me as I turned away from Jesse, and seemed to be wearing a smile of approval.

She walked up to me, stood in front of my chair, and told me "I feel overdressed now. Can you help me?"

I looked quizzically at you, and you made a sharp gesture with your hand, like someone stabbing with a knife.

Ah, I understood, this woman was usually a dominating type, and would not give that up without some sort of gesture to concede it. As such she would never take off her clothes unless I did, or unless I made her.

I smiled. Not a problem. Judging from her stern yet sexy appearance and her directness with Jesse and you, I knew a bold gesture had to be made for her to not loose face.

I stood facing her squarely, and reached onto my belt. I usually carried my buck knife out of habit, from being a scout as a kid and then eventually a soldier as an adult. Now days it was convenient for opening packages and letters, but sometimes had even better uses. It was a four inch locking blade, but the thickness of the blade and the large carved handle made it look bigger.

I quietly snapped it open, and with a quick movement, made a cut at the point where her skirt slit over her calves. I grasped both side of her skirt with my hands, and pulled slowly in opposite directions.

The fabric parted with a long slow noise like a ragged sigh. When the split reached her hem, it popped audibly and fell away from her skin.

Jesse came up behind her and lifted off her top for her. As she did so she looked at me playfully and said, "This is Mistress' most expensive top, let's not slice this up." So the lady in black stood before me in a set of white garters attached to skin colored hose. Her panties and bra were black, and once again those incredible nipples were pushing against the fabric of her bra.

She smiled at me with pleasure and began to turn back to you, but I told her to stop. "One more thing I must see," I told her. With that I reached out, and with a quick one two of my knife cut off her panties. Now the white garters framed the outline of her dark haired pubis. It was an amazing site. Immediately I noticed the musk of her sex in the air and was glad she was turned on.

Jesse stepped in front of me, bent over so her ass was pointed at me, and asked me sweetly to do the same for her.

This time I slipped the knife in under the side of her panties where her legs went in, the back of the blade rubbing against her skin. I pulled slightly and the fabric cut effortlessly. Another cut on the side and the fabric came away. She turned to me and I saw that she was shaven. The black garters framed her tiny bareness.

I sat and ate my treats, which Jesse topped off with a large cold glass of ginger ale (she offered hard stuff, but I do not drink and had to drive us home anyway).

I watched you try on coats, hats, stoles, scarves, and even some shoes. I watched your nude body cover and uncover, and each time I saw your skin reappear out from under a large coat it was like it was all new to me.

I watched the lady in black as she helped you on and off with the coats. I watched her gorgeous body move and watched her eyes as she took in your body as well.

I watched Jesse move about, bringing us all drinks, bringing more finger food, and eventually losing her bra at one point so her breasts dangled when she bent over me.

Her nipples were small and pointed, and a bright pink. Her skin was like cream everywhere else. At one point she brought me some more to drink, and I noticed that her nipples were almost red. To my eye they looked exactly as they should if someone had had been pulling on them. I glanced down and sure enough, the lips of her pussy were red and swollen as well. When she left the room she was playing with herself.

I waited and watched, and at one point saw her slip out of the room out of the corner of my eye. I asked the lady in black where the restroom was, and was told Jesse could show me. I excused myself and went through the door to the back room as Jesse had just done.

A short hallway lined with shoes and boxes led to a larger storeroom type area. I was worried I would not find Jesse, but my worries were gone when I heard her voice. I followed the sounds she made, realizing that they were small sounds of pleasure.

To the north end of the room a small office space had been cleared out between shelves of merchandise and boxes. Two desks sat across from each other. Jesse sat in a chair at one desk, her legs propped up underneath her. Her right hand was pulling hard on her own nipples, and her left hand was frantically playing between her legs. I watched quietly for a while, marveling at her skin and her lovely lips.

It had only been a minute or two since we had left the room, but already she was building to a climax. I waited until her eyes were closed and her cries were getting shorter before I moved.

Jesse bit her lip to keep from crying out, but the small wet noises between her legs suddenly turned to loud wet smacking noises as she came. When the last spasm subsided she lifted her hand to her mouth and slowly sucked on her own fingers. On the third finger she opened her eyes to see me standing over her.

She gasped and immediately stood up, her eyes on the ground. She began to apologize to me but I cut her off. I asked her where the rest room was. She seemed taken aback that that was the only question I had for her, but smiled quizzically at me and told me to follow her. As we walked down another short hall she suddenly turned to me, pulled me in for a kiss, and began to push her body against mine. She whispered in my ear "Please, I want you, fuck me now, right here. Please. Or just let me suck you. God I need it so bad. Please." I gently pulled her to me, and did return the kiss. Her lips were the smallest lips I had ever kissed, and tasted faintly of her sex.

I held her close, but stopped her from grinding. I told her she was beautiful, but that she had to wait. If the time was right we would do the things she wanted, but not now.

She broke our hug, looked at me for a moment, then smiled. As she turned to lead me onward she moved several paces in front of me. From there I could see her ass quite clearly. She seemed to sense this and put some extra shake in her step quite to my enjoyment.

The bathroom was a functional tile and steel room. I entered and Jesse followed me.

Before I could object she moved up behind me and whispered to me "It is the mistress' policy, special customers do nothing for themselves here."

With that she lowered my zipper, took me out, and gently held my cock. At first I was too shocked to do what I needed, but then I realized that she was waiting. After that nature took its course, and she gently place me back inside my pants.

I washed my hands and we began to leave the room. In a quick movement she pressed against me again and put her mouth to my ear. "Promise me, " she said, "promise me that if we ever fuck you will not be gentle. Promise me that you will not ease it in. Promise me that you will push all of it in me at once and pound me as hard as you can until you come inside me. Promise." Her last word was accentuated by her tongue tracing my ear, and I found myself unable to do anything but promise her what she wanted.

When we entered the dressing area, you gave me a look. I knew that look. It was your way of asking me "Did you fuck her?" You knew I did not. We were not gone alone long enough. I smiled at you, and you knew I did not (and that I would never lie to you.)

As you put on another coat, you flashed me one more look. A sort of cross between disbelief and exasperation that said to me "Why not? I would!"

The rest of the evening went on. I watched the gorgeous bodies before me and watched you try on more and more items.

Soon it was late (later than I realized, time sure flies and all) and you began to put on your clothes.

You took several coats, the raincoat, and a few hats and gave them to Jesse. "I will take these. Please." The lady in black, still barely dressed, said she would ring them up.

As you paid I went out and got the car. The small shops nearby were all closed, and the streetlights were on. A light rain was falling as I pulled up to the shop. The street was practically deserted now, but a few blocks away I could see the late hour traffic on one of the main roads moving back and forth.

Figuring no one was around to steal my car, I left it running and went inside to get your stuff. I carried out some of the boxes, and opened the trunk. As turned to go back for more, Jesse stepped up and handed me the rest. She stood there on the curb as I loaded them in my car, wearing nothing but her garter and hose, the rain slicking her hair and running down her skin.

You finally came out carrying one last package. At the sight of Jesse you sighed, shook your head, and told me "Well, it is late, just let her have what she wants."

Without a word Jesse bent over my trunk. He small ass seemed to almost glow in the rain slicked light.

You watched with an evil grin as I touched the tip of my cock to the flesh of her pussy. My fingers touched her enough to get them wet, then I rubbed her wetness up and down my cock. I pushed very slightly, making the head of my cock open her lips. I felt my cock head slip down slightly, and knew I was right at her opening.

Your eyes grew large with excitement as I pushed the entire length of my cock into her in one thrust. She immediately cried out in pleasure and began chanting over and over that she was coming. Her entire body shook against me as I thrust hard into her and held her hips to keep her from sliding away from me. A quick glance to the storefront revealed the lady in black watching us from inside, her fingers working busily between her legs, her eyes half closed with pleasure. You leaned over suddenly and began kissing Jesse, your tongues twining and sliding. Your hand slid down her body, over her ass, and onto my leg. It crept around and reached underneath me to cup my balls.

As you moved to whisper in my ear, I felt my orgasm begin to strain at me sense. I held back not wanting to lose myself so quickly in hits beautiful body I was fucking. But you brought your mouth near to my ear, and your hand began to stroke my balls faster. I felt myself tense once, then twice and knew that no matter what I was not going to be able to hold on much longer.

I turned slightly to see the lady in black still standing in her storefront, her eyes closed, her bra on the floor, her hips bucking against her fingers as she obviously came. I felt Jesse shake and tense as her small body rippled with another orgasm, and her tiny pussy once more clamped down on my thrusting cock.

12