The Dressing Room Ch. 02

Story Info
He joins them.
2.3k words
4.3
27.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, this is Raine from the store the other night. I hope you remember me. My..uhm...friend is coming in to town Thursday - will you be able to meet us then? Call me..." Raine hung up from leaving the message on Keely's voice mail. She hadn't stopped thinking of her since that night in the dressing room.

When Raine told Sir about it, He smiled and then said, "She did take customer service to a whole new level!"

Raine laughed – He can always make her laugh. He makes her smile inside and out – her body has never felt so alive since He's been caring for in His special way.

Raine's phone rang about an hour later from an unrecognized number. "Raine?" she asked.

"Keely?"

"Yes, it's me! And Thursday is absolutely perfect! I'm closing the store that night and the other girl is a total ditz - she'll do anything I say - including leave if I want her to. So come by the store and we can leave from there!"

Raine agreed and set the time, then immediately called Him and told Him. He said, "You did well, pet. I'm looking forward to it."

God, how she loved how His voice sends warm currents throughout His body.

Thursday arrived and, as usual, He drove Raine insane all day. She wasn't to be wearing a bra or panties under her dress and all day long she was dripping from what He had her do – but she wasn't allowed to cum. He told her that He could have her morning playtime but couldn't cum.

Raine made the mistake of saying, "What's the point?"

He laughed that wicked laugh and told her that now she MUST play and get close at least twice and at the third time get up and shower and dress for work. She was so edgy while she put on her green and blue print dress with nothing underneath and managed to do her hair and makeup – shaking and aching with need. She went to work and between phone calls and text messages, He drove her to a quivering mess.

Raine went to pick him up at the hotel. He pulled her hair to one side and took a kiss so wild she could barely stand. She could never fully describe what being kissed by Him does to her – but He knows it. He took her against the wall and kissed her again – passionately, taking everything – giving everything – in His kiss.

"Who owns that pussy, Raine??" He asked.

"You do, Sir," she quickly replied.

"You're aching and dying to be touched, aren't you, Raine? You desperately want to come for me right now, don't you? You're dying for it, body quivering for it." As He talked, He lightly touched her sides, her nipples through the dress, her neck. He had this way of mixing it up – His voice can be stern and His fingers feather-light, or voice and fingers stern, or both light, her body never quite knowing what to expect – but always thrives on what He does to her.

"Yesssssssss, please Sir, let me come. I'm dying for it, needing some release, pleaseeeeeeee, I beg you. Touch me where you own me, Sir," Raine pleaded.

He leaned in and whispered, "I am, Raine, I own ALL of you!"

Raine nods in agreement and whispers that He does.

"But I know what you need, darling, you need this."

And with no warning at all, He slips 2 fingers up inside her sending her over that edge so fast that she didn't see it coming. Shattering all over His fingers, she vaguely heard His words, "Come, Raine, NOW!!! Come all over my fingers."

Her bones leaving, her muscles spasming, her blood boiling, she explodes and explodes, unable to stop the currrents that are washing through her body.

"Who owns you, Raine? Who owns ALL of you?" He asked.

"You do, Sir, you do," she whimpers the response hardly able to talk. He held her right there and sweetly kissed her lips and face as her breathing tried to get more even.

Then He allowed her to freshen up a little bit more and they left to go to the mall.

He knew Raine was nervous and talked to her the whole time, invoking the fantasy, not necessarily removing the nervousness, but arousing her enough so it pushed it on the back burner. He smiled knowing that His little slut would do all He wanted denying him nothing.

How did He creep inside her so that she felt this way – she'll never know – but He did and she loved it.

"You want her to touch you again, don't you, Raine? You want her to pinch those nipples and suck them deep in her warm wanting mouth? You want her to leave trails of kisses down your stomach and for her to feel the warmth radiating from your pussy, don't you?" He taunted.

Raine was struggling to concentrate to drive as His fingers went up and down her arm. Then He took her hand from the console and put it on His pants letting her feel how rock hard He was.

"You make me so hard, Raine." Feeling him through His pants, so hard, got Raine even wetter. Even though she knew that at some point in the evening she'd have it, she wanted him inside her THEN – but He decides when.

They got to the store about 30 minutes before it closed. There were numerous people in there and she was helping customers and the other worker was ringing people up. Raine pointed her out to him and He smiled at her.

"Show me what you picked out for me, Raine."

She brought Him over to the corner where the sets that she and Keely picked out were lying on a table. There were some satin and lace combinations, simple and sexy. Raine was lifting some of them up when Keely came up behind her.

"Hi Raine." She greeted her with a soft kiss on the cheek.

Raine introduced Keely to Him and He just told her to call Him 'Sir' for the evening. She agreed readily and with a tremulous smile. Raine wondered if anyone's ever said no to him.

"Would you like to see Raine try these on for you, Sir?" she so easily suggested.

"Yes, I'd like that," He said with a wicked smile. She led the way back to unlock one of the dressing rooms. She let them inside as if it were completely allowed and laid out the beautiful pieces on the little table. She leaned in and moved Raine's hair away from her neck, kissed her right there, then turned to Him and winked.

"I have to go help a client, I'll be back to check on you." She walked out the door leaving Raine a bit breathless and wanting.

"She's very sexy, Raine. You want her, don't you? You want her touching all of you, making you quiver and wet." He leans in, pushing her against the wall and kisses her possessively. Keely knocked sooner than expected and He opened the door.

"I had to shut the doors because the store is closed. The other girl is finishing up the cash drawer and will be gone shortly." Keely told them. She saw Raine still in her dress and said, "I thought you'd be trying on the sets by now."

Raine looked from Keely to Sir back to Keely

"Keely, I told Raine she needed to be wearing no panties today, would you check if she followed that instruction?"

"Oh yes Sir, I'd be happy to." She lifted Raine's dress a little at a time making it slower and the anticipation build. "She is wearing no panties, Sir."

He looked at Raine's pussy and smiled. Then turned back to Keely. "I told her she needed to be wet for me - always ready for me. Would you check to see if she's wet for me, Keely?"

Raine saw Keely smile wide as she moved her fingers to Raine's inner thighs. Right there could have told Him she was wet, she knew she was dripping. But Keely knew what all of them wanted. She moved her finger ever so lightly against Raine's very wet slit and Raine moaned. "Oh mmmmm."

Raine reached to hold on to the rail. "Oh yes, Sir, she is wet and ready for you."

He winked at Raine and spoke to Keely again, "I also told her that she was to wear no bra and her nipples needed to be hard for me. Would you check that she followed those directions?"

Oh God, Raine thought. It was painfully obvious she was wearing no bra and her nipples almost bore a hole in the dress material they were so hard. But Keely played the game and unzipped the dress, then lifted over her head leaving her only in sandals. She looked at Raine and traced the underside of her breasts, hearing her intake of breath. She lightly touched each nipple sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"They are very hard for you. It seems like she followed your instructions to the letter, Sir."

"Yes, she does do that well. Would you like to kiss those nipples, Keely? I know she's dying for your mouth."

"Oh yes, Sir." She needed no further encouragement and took Raine's left nipple in her mouth and sucked it.

"Back arched, Raine," He commanded - but her back was already arched and her nipples entered a heaven in Keely's soft wet hot mouth.

"Switch breasts, Keely, her right is even more sensitive than her left," He said wickedly.

She did and was moaning - the pleasure was so intense. She sucked and nipped at the hard peaks in such a way that was driving Raine insane.

"Look at me, Raine!" He commanded. He saw how close she was to that edge. "You love her mouth on you, don't you, Raine? She sucks you so well, pushing and pushing you closer and closer. What do you want, Raine? Do you want my mouth on your other nipple? Do you want to come? Do you want her mouth to touch you elsewhere?"

He looked in her eyes and saw what He wanted to see. "Come for us, Raine, come NOW."

He stood behind her and kept eye contact in the mirror, held on to her as she shattered in to a million pieces of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Raine moaned. "Yessssssssssssss, thank you!"

"Keely, do you want to taste her come? Do you want to taste what you just did to her?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I can't believe she came just from her nipples being sucked. What a gift. I want to taste all of her. But right now I have to check on the girl and get her out of here. She straightened her skirt and walked out of the dressing room.

"You did well, Raine, very well. But you want more, I see it in your eyes. You want her. You want both of us."

He stood so close right behind her so she could feel His rock hard cock against her ass. He was fully clothed, she was naked before Him in the mirror. He smiled.

"Pinch your nipples, Raine, now! Do it NOW!" She did as He commanded.

"HARDER!" She pinched them harder. "HARDER, STILL, Raine!" She winced but pinch them harder. "Oneeeeee. You love the feeling, don't you, Raine." She nodded her agony. "Twooooooo..... you want to come again for me, Raine, don't you." Again she nodded, desperate.

"Threeeeeeeee, release." she released and started the spontaneous orgasm that so often follows pinching them. "Yes, Raine, COME! NOW!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh God, Sirrrrrrrrrrr yessssss!" Raine panted and moaned the orgasm out unable to stop the currents.

"Spread your legs for me and lean over in to the little table." She does as He said as she hears him unbuckling His belt and sliding His pants down. He teases her pussy with the head of His cock. "God, Raine, you're drenched for me. You want this hard cock inside you, don't you?"

"Oh God, Sir, Yes Sir." she said.

"Beg me for it, then. Beg me to give you this hard cock." He commanded.

"Pleaseeeeeee Sir, I do beg you. I need it inside me so bad. I'll do anything for you. Anything!!! Please fuck me with it, pleaseeeeeeeeeee." She was begging with all she had.

"Anything, Raine, yes you will. You'll be Keely and my slave tonight, won't you. You'll do anything I say and come whenever I want you to, won't you?" He teased more.

"Pleaseeeeeee yesssss - anything. I'll DO ANYTHING. Just please Sir - put it inside me!!!" almost crying now.

And He did – He rewarded her – rammed it deep inside of her. So deep, filling her ache.

Raine heard the keys to the dressing room door and Keely enters, but Raine was beyond caring who saw – all she cared about was His cock inside her filling what she needed filled. In so deep then almost out, rubbing against her clit as He rams inside of her – INNNNN deep...deeper...deeper...Oh God. Almost out and rubbing against the clit again.

Keely kneeled in front of Raine and started licking her clit and His cock as it went in and out. "Yes Keely - VERY good. Yes...." He said with an intake of breath.

Raine can feel him get harder and harder and her body starts to respond – the orgasm coming from who knows where, imploding inside of her, totally overpowering her body. "Cum for us, Raine, - CUM NOW!!!" He commands and she feels him pound in to her, Keely's tongue at her clit and the waves and waves of pleasure washing through her body. Never before was it so explosive.

He came deep inside her and Keely starts lapping at it, drinking him from inside of her – an act so erotic. Then Keely stood up and kisses Raine deeply – letting her taste both herself and Him but from another's mouth. God!!!

And the night just started...