The Dressing Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
396 Followers

"Remember when I taught you how to French kiss?" Heather said to her guest.

There was a laugh that I recognized at the same moment the woman stepped closer to the muted lamp light revealing her face. It was my mother. She followed Heather to the couch and reclaimed her glass of wine.

"How could I forget? That was the first time I ever had an orgasm, too."

"Yes." Heather's voice was full and happy, "that was quite the evening. We taught each other a lot that night."

My mother sipped her wine and stretched back on the couch. "If the boys back then knew what you knew! Whew! I would have been a nasty little slut."

Heather took my mother's arm and pulled her toward her. "Boys could never compete with us." Their faces met as their mouths opened greedily to welcome each other's tongue. Heather's hand came up and kneaded my mother's breast through her bra. When they broke the kiss, Heather said, "And you always had tits! I was so jealous of your tits."

My mother pushed open the sheer robe and pulled down the cup of Heather's bra and licked her breast. She smiled up at her sister, "I like these. They're so perfect."

"Oh, Sharon." Heather cooed. "You could make me forget about cock."

My mother laughed and pulled back, "I would be hard pressed to remember cock!"

Heather kissed her again and said something that I couldn't hear.

My mother laughed again then sipped more wine. "Two years -- no, three years in September -- I remember because Aaron was out of the house and it was opening day of football season. I gave Tim head and I sat on him during half time of the Bears game. That was the last time."

"Well, tonight you'll remember cock and other things." Heather kissed her again.

"Tell me about this young stud!"

I couldn't believe it. Heather had enticed my mother to come over by telling her about me.

Heather took the wine glass from my mother's hand and kissed her again. When they broke the kiss, she left her hand at the back of my mother's head and started pulling her down toward her crotch. "How about you lick me and I'll talk."

Much to my surprise, my mother quickly moved to her knees between Heather's legs and pushed aside the small panties Heather wore. She looked up at her sister and then kissed her stomach. "You have to tell me everything." Then she started licking.

Heather moaned and kept her hand on the back of my mother's head. "He's young and strong and his cock never seems to go limp." Heather drew a breath and looked toward the window in my general direction. "He's very eager to please and he likes to have his cock sucked."

My mother stopped and looked up at my aunt, "What man doesn't like that?"

"Oh, but it's such a beautiful cock and I do enjoy having it in my mouth." Heather suddenly held her breath and closed her eyes as my mother's tongue worked its magic on her sister's clit. After a moment, Heather opened her eyes and continued, "He eats pussy almost as well as you, dear sister."

I was feeling somewhat embarrassed by the way Heather was talking about me. I would never have said that I was a great lover or even that I had a great cock. I always imagined myself to be pretty average, but the way Heather talked, I sounded too good to be true.

My mother stood up and unhooked her bra letting it slip off her arms to the floor. Her face glistened with my aunt's pussy juice as she cupped her own breasts and massaged them eagerly. Much to my excitement, my mother's tits were beautiful and full. She was easily a 34 D with large brown, perky nipples. Heather rose up from the couch and started kissing her sister's stomach.

"God! I'm so excited!" My mother exclaimed. "I haven't tasted you in years, Heather. And to think of having a cock and your pussy at the same time, it's just too exciting."

Heather inserted two fingers into my mother's pussy as she tugged on the waist of my mother's panties with her free hand. My mother pushed her sister back on the couch and shoved her breasts into Heather's face. "Lick my tits, Heather. Suck on my nipples, I'm so horny and I want it so bad."

I was so stunned I nearly fell off the bench. My mother, the prude, had apparently had a long lesbian relationship with her own sister and was now acting like a horny little school girl. She squirmed as Heather continued to finger her and suck on the nipple of her sister's left breast.

I had had numerous lusty thoughts about my mother, but none of them could compare to what I was now privy to. It never occurred to me that she would have a relationship with another woman, let alone be a horny, wild woman. She had never come across like that at any time in my life. I had a raging hard on and my body trembled with a cross of excitement and fear. Obviously, Heather was planning on me fucking my own mother. But, for all my fantasies and dreams about doing just that, it was very different when I was now faced with the definite reality that it was going to happen.

Now my mother and her sister were down on the couch, kissing frantically and touching each other with flying, searching hands. Their legs opened as if to allow me a better view of their sweet, wet pussies. I was now so excited I was sure I would cum in my shorts. Heather had three fingers in my mother's pussy as she pumped at it with her great enthusiasm. Then she slid a fourth finger in and pushed until her hand was nearly buried inside my mother's hole. All the while they kissed and fondled each other's breasts as if they had been starving for this feast for years.

Heather pulled the fingers from my mother's pussy and brought them up to her face. "Be a good little sister and clean your pussy juice off my fingers, please."

My mother did just what she was told then moved her face down to Heather's breast and began sucking on a nipple. Heather moaned with delight and looked back over her shoulder toward where I was sitting. She winked at me then pulled herself away from my mother's grasp.

She said something to her and got my mother to move to a darkened corner of the room where a couple of pillows were spread on the floor. Again, she told my mother something and my mother smiled broadly and knelt down on the pillows. Heather turned and motioned for me to come in.

I slipped out of my jeans and pulled off my t-shirt and padded, bare-footed into Heather's house. I could see my mother kneeling there on the pillows with her eyes shut and Heather standing before her with her hands on her shoulders watching her carefully. As I drew closer, Heather pointed to a chair and then to my briefs. I pulled the briefs off and sat down in the chair. I realized then that the lights were all behind me now and in the dark corner, my mother would not be able to tell who I was.

I scooted up in the chair and spread my legs as Heather stepped aside and then lie down on a pile of pillows next to my mother. Heather then said, "Sharon, there's a big cock in front of you to do with what you will."

My mother opened her eyes and stared at my cock standing up in the dim lighting. Immediately, she reached out and took it in her right hand and began to stroke it. "Oh, it is a beautiful cock." She said softly then opened her beautiful lips and took it into her mouth.

I held my breath; afraid to moan for fear that she would recognize me and stop. I was tense and she sensed it. She slowly worked her mouth down my shaft then came slowly back up and kissed the head.

"Relax." She said in a soft, sexy voice. "Watch Heather and let me suck on your cock."

With that, she stroked my cock with her hand and opened her mouth again to take me in. The light on her face was strong enough that I could see the moisture on her lips and the look of desire in her eyes. Then I was looking at the top of her head as she began to bob up and down on my cock.

I turned to watch Heather who was sprawled on some large cushions, with her legs spread, one hand rubbing her clit and the other caressing a breast. She looked up at me and smiled. My mother started to moan and hum as she sucked on my cock. Her movements were perfect as her hand worked in tandem with her mouth up and down my shaft. I put a hand on the back of her head and felt the tension slide from my body. The excitement was far too much to resist.

All the carnal thoughts I had ever had about my mother came rushing back to me. Suddenly, I wanted more than just a blow job, I wanted more than just to see her naked and sit in the dark. I wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard and I wanted her to know who it was that was fucking her.

I took a hold of her hair in my left hand and started pumping my hips into her face. She moaned loader and continued sucking me. Looking at Heather, I saw her fingers pumping in and out of her own pussy while her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in that look of pure excitement. I reached down and felt my mother's breast and squeezed it and rubbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I felt like I was on the edge of being violent with her. It scared me, but I couldn't stop.

I yanked hard on her hair pulling her mouth off of me. She grimaced a bit, but then I took her by her shoulders and turned her around. She complied quickly, resting her elbows on the pillows and sticking her ass up in the air. I came off the chair and positioned myself behind her.

"Yes, fuck me like a dog." She said in throaty growl. "Fuck me hard, baby."

Heather's eyes were open now and she was watching me as I entered my mom from behind. I could see the excitement in Heather's eyes as she watched me start to fuck her sister with long, hard, deep strokes. My hips started slapping against my mother's ass with loud, wet smacks that caused her to tremble before me and moan loud and long with every smack.

Then she was pulling Heather toward her, reaching to get her face between Heather's legs. I kept my hands on her hips and let her stretch out and when she found what she wanted, I continued with the hard fucking she had asked for. With her face buried in her sister's twat and her arms wrapped around her for support we formed a chain of sex.

Heather kneaded her own breasts and beamed at me. Then Heather was cumming, she clenched a breast with one hand and pressed her hand to the back of my mother's head and through clenched teeth she said, "Oh, Sharon. Oh yes!"

I reached around and grabbed my mother's tits in each hand as I continued to pound away at her hips. I kneaded them and caressed them and squeezed them and she just moaned into her sister's pussy. I felt her pussy suddenly tighten around me as she started having her own orgasm. Just like her sister, her juices poured over my cock and the slapping, smacking sound was now louder as it sounded like an oar smacking against water.

When her orgasm passed she nearly collapsed, but after a moment, she regained her strength and pushed herself upright on the palms of her hands. Heather moved up and kissed her as my own climax was beginning to build. Watching the two of them kiss was much more exciting than it had been watching Heather and Peg. My balls tightened up and I could feel my load was ready to be released, but I didn't want to cum in my mother's wet pussy.

I wanted her mouth. And I wanted her to see who's cum she was swallowing. I pulled out and stepped up in front of my mother as Heather moved aside. She was weak from her orgasm, her arms trembled, but she wanted my cock again as bad as I wanted to give it to her.

I reached down and took her by her arms and pulled her up so her face was even with my swollen cock. She caught her breath and took my cock in one hand. Just as she was getting ready to take me in her mouth again, she looked up into my face.

Her mouth was already open, so I couldn't be sure right then if the look on her face was surprise, fear or excitement. I didn't give her a chance to think about it. I put my hand on the back of her head and thrust my cock into her open mouth.

Her hand came up to my thigh and pushed me trying to extricate me from her mouth. But, I held on to the back of her head and started pumping my hips into her. My mother tried to open her mouth and turn her head to get away from me, but I wouldn't let go. And somehow, her resistance made it all the more exciting.

Our eyes locked on one another as she struggled less. Her mouth closed on my cock as she let me fuck her face. My hand on the back of her head pulled her hair as I leaned back against the wall and stared down into my mother's eyes. I could see that her left hand was on her right breast and her right hand was down between her legs.

Then I was cumming. She took the first shot deep into her throat and I could feel her mouth working to swallow as I continued to pour my hot liquid into her beautiful mouth. I let go her hair and my cock slipped from her mouth and shot a stream of jizz over her chin and cheek.

My knees buckled on me and I slid down the wall while my mother continued stroking my cock with her hand and staring into my eyes. When I came to a rest, Heather moved in and licked the cum off my mother's chin then kissed her sister with a deep, passionate kiss.

Heather pulled back and looked down at me. "I told you he had a beautiful cock."

My mother didn't say anything for a long time. Then she moved forward so her arms straddled my torso, her face came up to mine and she stared at me for a several seconds, neither one of us saying anything. She moved closer and kissed me on the mouth, tenderly at first, then her tongue pushed against my lips and my mouth opened to meet hers. I took her in my arms, crushing her tits against my chest and turned so I rotated on top of her, never breaking the kiss. I was about three-quarters hard when she kissed me, but now I was completely hard again. She spread her legs and I entered her as her arms encircled my body.

To the side, I could hear Heather's heavy breathing and imagined she was fingering herself to another orgasm. I pumped in perfect time to my mother's rising hips as we continued to kiss and hold each other in a tight, lover's embrace.

Later, the three of us sat in the hot tub, drinking wine between kissing and touching and groping one another. I had fucked my mother for a long time before Heather worked her way in with us. It had been somehow perfect that we all knew where to move and what to do to please each other.

Through it all, my mother had said little. Now, sitting between Heather and I, she looked to me. "So this is where you've been disappearing to and why you seem so anxious to help your Aunt out all the time. How long has this been going on?"

"Not long." Heather said with a wicked smile.

My right hand traced over my mother's breast down to her pussy. Her legs spread allowing me access to her. I slipped a finger inside her, she moaned and turned to me kissing me deeply and passionately.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I don't think it will be necessary for you to leave home to have sex."

Heather moved so she could lick her sister's tit. "Oh, you won't keep him all to yourself, will you?"

My mother turned from me to her sister and kissed her sister softly on the lips. "I think I have some catching up to do."

"Well, once you're caught up, we'll have to share him again."

My mother took her sister's face in her hands and kissed her hard and deep. Her right hand mashed against Heather's left breast. When they stopped, my mother sighed as she reached over and took my hard cock in her hand again, "I have a lot of catching up to do with both of you." With that, she turned again to kiss her sister while guiding my cock toward her ass.

We turned on our sides in the hot water as I pressed the head of my cock against her tight asshole. I pushed and after a moment, I felt my head slip in as my mother let out a loud moan. Heather's hand reached around and felt my cock and followed it to my mother's asshole.

My mother craned her neck around to kiss me and said, "Every hole on my body is yours."

END

bluknight
bluknight
396 Followers
12