The Drifter

Story Info
Alien and a drifter have sex.
2.3k words
4
26.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life as a drifter is simple yet hard. It’s simple because you don’t have to worry about bills, a house or a car. The hardest thing you would have to worry about is not getting arrested by the police because they think you’re a vagrant. All you own is what you wear and choose to carry around with you in you backpack. I’ve spent more than a few nights in a jail cell because of being a drifter and I have to admit the free food although bland is pretty good.

I’ve walked across the country several times and all this before my thirtieth birthday. Sure that’s not a small feat but consider that this has been done on foot and not much more than a couple of hundred dollars I was able to scrounge together from various jobs. Common sense plays a big part in being a drifter like going south during the winter so you won’t freeze to death in the snow.

I was out walking across the flat plains of Nebraska, a few years back, I was debating whether I wanted to go down and see the ocean in Florida or head up north to Maine and get some lobster. Did I mention that being as free as I am I can sample a lot of local delicacies? But at the moment I was savoring the sweet taste of a nectarine I purchased at a roadside stand a few miles down the road.

I walked through the day until the sun started to settle closer to the horizon. I felt like I could walk for a little while longer but something inside me wanted me to stop here for some strange reason that I couldn’t figure out. The area that I was standing in wasn’t too remarkable except for the unusual absence of road trash along the side of the road. I looked around to find a place where I could sleep for the night, turning to look up the road ahead of me I saw an unusual shimmering in the center of the road.

I don’t know why but some reason my feet decided on their own, to move in the direction of the shimmering. I didn’t object any considering I wanted to know what that shimmer happened to be. Moving slowly the shimmer seemed to get bigger as I drew closer to it. The hair on my body started to rise up like it does when there’s a severe lightning storm blowing in. As I got closer the shades of color seem to intensify and get more defined as if they were forming something solid.

To my astonishment a naked woman stepped out of the colors and turned towards me. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were telling me, come on how many women step out of a shimmering light stark naked? Her face had high cheek bones with a short little nose that had an upwards flare to it. Her long blonde hair fell to mid-shoulder and floated in the breeze without the aid of the wind. Her skin was creamy white and from what I could see was unblemished. Her small breasts were topped with little pale nipples that stood erect, whether from the cold or excitement I couldn’t tell. Her legs were long and where they met was a small trimmed line of hair, just enough to be mysterious yet conceal nothing.

I was flabbergasted and couldn’t tell if I was actually seeing this awake or if I was dreaming this beautiful creature. I was about asked where she came from when her arm flew up and her finger landed across my open lips. I took the hint and closed my mouth and continued to stare at her with my wide eyes. I felt something in my head and couldn’t figure out what was happening. I was never really interested in science fiction but I did see some of the more popular movies that have had been based on aliens with mind control abilities. I knew she was reading my mind, but I didn’t know why she was but it became clear when she spoke to me.

“Do not be afraid, I will not hurt.” She said in a singsong voice.

My thoughts raced through my head. Don’t all the aliens in those movies say they won’t hurt use but in the end they do? I wanted to run away but for some strange reason I wanted to stay here and see what would happen next.

What do you want with me? I was able to get out after getting some saliva back into my mouth.

“I want to have sex with you. I want to experience this and gain new insight to your species.”

I thought I heard her wrong, so I asked her if she wanted to have sex with me. I know I should have been wary but I wasn’t.

She said that was what she wanted. Grabbing my arm before I could run away screaming she grabbed my arm and led me away to the open field that ran along the side of the road.

I protested saying that I couldn’t have sex with someone I didn’t know. A part of me also wanted to go through with this so I succumbed and let her lead me to the field.

I took off my pack and set it to the side so it wouldn’t be in the way. I slipped off my shoes and began to strip off my clothes till I stood there naked as the woman in front of me. The whole time I undressed she watched me as a scientist would watch a specimen in a jar.

I reached out slowly and cupped both of her breasts with my hands. I trapped the nipples between my fingers as I caressed her breasts. I removed my right hand from her and lowered my head to her breast and stuck my tongue out to taste the tiny nipple. To my surprise the nipple tasted like cinnamon. I opened my mouth and started to suck in her breast while my tongue continued to flick across the nipple. I released the nipple and moved to the left and repeated the process as I had on the right.

I stood back and looked at her naked form to see any changes that had been made. She stepped closer and I told her to get down on her knees.

“What am I suppose to do while I am on my knees?” She asked.

First you will gently grab my cock and lower your open mouth onto it. Before you do use your lips to cover your teeth so there won’t be any biting or scraping.

“If that causes pain then why do you do it?”

Well it the act itself is pleasurable but unfortunately there are accidents and they can become painful. As I stood there looking down at her I noticed there was movement in her mouth. I asked her what was happening to her.

“I’m modifying myself so that I will not harm you.” She smiled at me with a mouth devoid of teeth.

For some reason an image of a toothless old hag flashed across my mind when I saw her looking up at me. I flushed the memory and returned to telling her how to give a blowjob.

Grab my cock gently and lower your mouth onto it.

“Like this?” She asked with her mouth full.

Yes, you are doing really well. Now use your tongue and move it over the head of my cock.

I have been with my fair share of women and each one was different in their own rights. One thing they all had in common was there was some texture to their tongues whether they were really rough or had some ripples on them. This woman’s tongue was smooth as glass and slid over my cock with ease.

Now begin to move your head up and down the length of my cock while it is still in your mouth. Also use your hands to gently massage my balls. Oh god this feels good.

She mumbled that she understood what I said.

My head began to lull backwards as I was getting into the feelings that were traveling up my spine. A few minutes pass by and I can feel the come in me wanting to fill her mouth. I tell her that I am going to grab her hair and fuck her face with me cock. I don’t want you to be worried by what’s happening.

I couldn’t really tell if the mumblings she was doing as an affirmative or not.

I grabbed her hair on the side of her face and started to fuck her face. As I was shoving my cock down her gullet I my legs start to tremble signaling that I was about to cum. I pulled her face to my crotch and held it there while I shot my hot load down her throat. After I was finished squirting down her throat I pulled myself out of her throat. My half erect cocked was pointing towards the ground.

“That was most pleasurable to me. Is this a favorite activity for most humans?”

Mainly for those that receive it but also there are those that also liking to perform it.

Grabbing my sleeping bag I made a cushion for us to lie down on instead of the dirt. I kneeled down between her legs and leaned forward till my nose was less than an inch from her pussy. I inhaled her scent deeply and slowly began to run my tongue over the outside of her pussy. I brought up my hands and used them to open her pussy up for my tongue. Once she was open I begun to suck and lightly bite on her clit. I alternated between sucking on her clit and fucking her pussy with my tongue.

I felt her shudder and a low moan came from her mouth. I moved up and began to kiss her mouth and letting my tongue explore her lips. While I was doing this I was positioning my cock at her pussy and slowly pushed my way in. To my surprise I felt a little pressure and then all of a sudden I was through. Once I was all the way in I looked down into her eyes.

“I’m afraid of what might happen.” She whispered to me.

I whispered back that I would be gentle and not hurt her.

Laying on top of her allowing her to get use to having my cock in her. I began to fuck her slowly at first taking my cock out till only the tip of the head was still in her. With the completion of each stroke I began to go a little faster, causing her body to scoot forward little by little. I pumped in and out of her for a few minutes and pulled out of her completely.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

I want you to get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind.

“I thought all humans have sex face to face.” She asked me.

We do a lot of the time but we also like to try different positions that help with the act of sex. While you are on your knees I will be able to penetrate you deeper and it is also just something fun to do. She repositioned herself on her hands and knees. I had the best view of her ass and pussy as I sat there on my haunches.

I wasted no time and moved in behind her to shove my cock back into her waiting pussy. I guess I was a little overexcited and caused her to yelp out with surprise from the sudden intrusion. I grabbed her hips and began to piston myself in and out of her as her body rocked with our motions. I moved both of my hands below her body. One went to her clit to massage it as I fucked her, and the other to one of her nipples to pinch it.

I was surprised by this second orgasm I was expecting it to be as big as it was compared to her first one. She began to jump up and down on her knees and the walls of her pussy began to crush my cock. I pulled out fast and waited till she calmed down a little. When she was more relaxed I shoved my cock back into her dripping pussy and fucked her hard. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head towards me. I felt myself reach the point of no return and began to slam my cock into her pussy. Right before I began to spurt off in her I pushed her forward so I was lying on top of her and my cock squeezed by her thighs and pussy at the same time. I couldn’t contain myself anymore and shot load after load of my come into her pussy.

We stayed in that position till my cock had gone limp and slid out with a loud slurp sound. I rolled over onto my right side. While I was doing this she rolled over onto her left and looked into my eyes.

“That was fun she exclaimed. We must do it again.”

I started to complain that it would have to wait. Before I knew it the shimmering light began to form around us. I tried to get out of it but she held onto me with a grip as strong as steel. Before I knew it I was in a cage with everything a human could need. Well except freedom. The one thing I wasn’t lacking in was companionship. There were row upon row of cages with alien life forms in each. At the moment each was staring at me with curiosity.

So here I sit a sex slave writing about the things I’ve done in the past and most likely do in the future.