The Drifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're something else. You have it all planned."

"I do and I'll get cash at the ATM machine at the bank near here and they'll never know where I am and after we meet, I can hide my truck somewhere. What do you think?"

I looked up at her and saw the determination in her eyes but didn't know what to say.

"I don't know. It's risky and I'm a loner. I never know from one day to the next where I'll be. And we hardly know each other. We just met today."

"I know, but I trust my intuition. I knew when you grabbed me in the field this afternoon, I felt your power. I was really turned on. I know I got frightened and pulled away, but while we worked we touched and I also felt your gentleness. I knew you had things to teach me. I knew I needed to escape my life. I was being smothered. I need to let the real me out. Please, take me with you."

The thought of traveling with this passionate, sexy, smart, beautiful woman was appealing. I could feel her intensity and remembered how wildly we fucked earlier, how she took the chance to take me up to her bedroom with her grandparents downstairs, how she wanted to escape the confines of her conventional existence, how she was leaning over me, wearing that sheer nightgown, tantalizing me.

"I don't know. I never thought I'd being be helping someone run away."

"You're the one who said never have expectations."

"I know."

She moved closer and lifted up my blanket and laid down beside me, pressing her warm body against mine. I knew she was seducing me to take her with me. What have I unleashed?

"See what happens when you don't have expectations."

She lifted her leg over mine and rested it on my already hard cock. I could feel her pussy pressed against my hip and her fingers caressing my chest. She knows what's she's doing. She knows how to get what she wants."

"You want to take me with you, don't you?"

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Her leg was moving up and down, rubbing my throbbing cock.

"Yes." She smiled then moved her leg away and started stroking my hard cock with her hand.

"You're bad." I looked into her eyes and saw the coy, playful smile on her lips.

"I know. Do I surprise you?"

I chuckled. "Yes and no. I knew underneath your shy, frightened, good girl appearance was a passionate woman. I felt your spirit but your wanting to run away surprises me."

"I'm surprising myself and I know you saw me and that's why I want you to take me with you. You won't be sorry...and maybe I have things to teach you." She smiled and gazed playfully into my eyes.

Her saying that stunned me and I became more curious about her and what was emerging. Where is this heading? Who is this woman? What's happening to my life?

With a devilish smile, she moved to straddle me. Laying on top of me, her breasts were crushed against my chest and her wet pussy pressed against the length of my hard cock. When we kissed, her tongue entered my mouth, toying with mine. Our kissing grew wilder. I gripped her ass under the silky fabric of her nightgown and loved the firm, round, smoothness as I squeezed her flesh and felt the wet sensation of her slippery pussy lips sliding slowly up and down my hard cock. As she moved faster, the head of my cock grazed her clit. Her moans and gasps told me she wanted more. I gripped her ass tighter and helped her slide her slippery wet pussy up and down my rock hard cock. I lifted myself and pressed harder against her dripping pussy which caused her to suddenly sit straight up. She grabbed my cock and leaning back rubbed the head against her clit. Soft moans came from her throat. She was taking control, using my cock like it was her toy and the sensation of watching her give herself pleasure as she straddled me was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Her pussy was dripping all over my cock as she rubbed herself faster and harder, her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and her hand gripped my throbbing cock as she rubbed her clit harder, faster.

"Oh God! I love this."

Suddenly, she lifted herself over the head of my cock and came down hard, impaling herself, then stopped and held it deep. The warm wet sensation of her tight pussy gripping my cock was more than I could bear. I looked up at her closed eyes and watched her her savoring the fullness of my cock deep in her tight pussy.

"Oh my God, you feel so big."

She started swiveling her hips. Her pussy was squeezing my cock, then suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me hard. I could feel her energy and power, her craving, her yearning to know ecstasy. Lifting her head, her blue eyes gazed hungrily into mine. She placed her hands on my chest as she wiggled her ass, causing my cock to swell inside of her with her slow gyrating. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and was trying to hold back. She started moving faster, harder. She was driving me crazy as the need to cum rose. Suddenly, she lifted herself and came down hard and swallowed my cock. Her whole body was in a frenzy. I gripped her waist and lifted her then pulled her down harder.

"Yes, yes! Oh I love this," she yelled. I lifted her again and pulled her down on my cock while thrusting into her as hard as I could. She was riding me like a crazed cowgirl.

I could feel her tensing and trembling. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock. Suddenly, thrusting hard, her whole body convulsed. "I'm there...oh my god. I'm cumming. Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh my God! Fuck me!"

I kept thrusting through her orgasm, her pussy squeezing and soaking my cock as she erupted and then collapsed on me. That's when I gripped her ass and bucked her roughly onto her back and pounced on her and pounded her hard and fast.

She wrapped her strong legs around my back and pulled me deeper with each hard thrust. Her tight pussy squeezed my swelling cock as she tensed and shook again and suddenly, unable to hold back, I exploded in an overwhelming orgasm that swept over me like a huge wave crashing against the rocks and caused her to erupt with me in another wild orgasm. I writhed and screamed in ecstasy as the last of my cum spurted into her overflowing pussy. I collapsed on her, unable to budge, my cock deep in her. I lay on her, panting and gasping, wallowing in the warmth of our bodies. I could barely think, but knew I had experienced something special.

After several minutes of laying on her, loving how she felt under me, the wetness between us, the sweat, I kissed her shoulder, tasting the salt on her skin, then slowly lifted my head. In the dim glow of her flashlight laying next to her, I heard her sobbing and could see tears on the edge of her blue eyes and flushed cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently.

"Well, it looks l have a pretty hot traveling companion." I smiled, looking into her teary eyes.

She smiled up at me and took a deep breath. I noticed her dimples, her face still flushed from our wildness. We were silent, breathing in the moment. She wrapped her arms around me and caressed my back.

"Thank you for this and for taking me with you."

"Let's take one day at a time."

"Right. No expectations." We shook hands.

"That's a deal." I chuckled.

She moved her fingers through my shaggy hair, then touched my cheek.

"I'm leaving at dawn. I don't know the area. Where should we meet?"

"There's a diner about five miles from here. Betty's Diner. I know her. I used to babysit for her before we moved to Jay. Let's meet there. I bet I can hide my truck there. Her husband, Dustin is a mechanic and has a big garage and a lot of old cars there."

"Sounds like a plan."

She pushed me off of her and onto my back. She got up on her knees and tightened her flannel shirt, covering her breasts, then leaned over and kissed me.

"Are you afraid," I asked.

"Yes, I've never done anything like this. I was always afraid of rocking the boat, but I want to do this. I have to get away. I'm suffocating."

I nodded and didn't say anything, but could see her swallow a deep breath as if gathering her determination and courage to face the unknown.

"I'll be fine. You'll see."

"I think you will be." I smiled then repeated, "One day at a time...now get some sleep and I'll see you at Betty's Diner around nine."

When she climbed down the ladder and I heard the squeak of the barn door, I looked up at the ceiling and thought about Carla and my life of drifting from one town to the next, living with uncertainty. In the distance, I heard the hoots of an owl and listened. That owl sounds as lonely as I am. Maybe we're all drifters.

I pulled my blanket over me and and before falling asleep wondered if I was crazy to take her with me.

12