The Drink

Story Info
Trans girl encounters a dominant lesbian at a bar.
2.5k words
4.64
30.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The woman in black over there just sent you this drink" the waitress said as she dropped a gin and tonic at my table.

I looked up at where she was pointing and caught my breath. 'The woman in black' was at the end of the bar, as I looked up, she smiled just slightly. I raised the glass to her and smiled back.

She stood up and started walking toward me, and honestly I could feel myself start to sweat a little bit.

I'm not the type of girl who gets a lot of drinks at the bar.

I'm tall and blond. I've got short spiky hair with a pink streak in it, I'm wearing red lipstick and black high heels, and dark glittery eye shadow. But I've got big shoulders and strong arms, and I'm not exactly a girl all the way down.

I wondered if she hadn't noticed from all the way across the room, but she didn't hesitate or flinch for a second as she got closer to me.

She was beautiful... Her dark hair was cut short, and she was wearing a black leather crop top under a black jacket. I caught myself staring at the her flat stomach and the smooth skin on her collarbones as she walked toward my table, and suddenly looked up again at her face and her eyes seemed ot pierce right through me.

"I'm Dena," said the woman in black, holding up her right hand, palm down, waiting to be kissed like someone from '40s.

"Emma," I said, taking her hand without a thought and bending down to kiss her fingertips.

"I've been watching you, Emma," she said, pinning me with her gaze as she stood beside me.

"Thank you," I said, slightly awkwardly, too lost in her blue eyes to string together a proper sentence.

"I want to see more," she said. I felt my breath catch in my throat as she stood above me, looking down.

"Turn this way and spread your legs for me," she continued calmly.

"What?" I asked, unable to really fathom what was going on.

She leaned forward and said it again, this time shivering in my ear, close enough that I could smell her skin. "Turn this way and spread your legs for me."

"I don't really do that in public," I said.

"Yes you do," she replied. Then she reached down and touched my right knee, gently guiding my leg open.

For some reason, I couldn't resist and inch by inch I opened my legs. I could feel my short skirt creeping up the tops of my thigh high fishnets, until the smooth skin of my inner thigh was exposed to her. I was blushing furiously and she laughed a little.

"Don't be shy," she said, and leaned down again to whisper in my ear. "Are you wet for me?"

She slid her hadn't up my thigh, and felt my soft silk panties, and my hard cock.

"Good girl," she said, gently running her finger over me.

I sat there frozen, with her standing over me and my legs spread open, panting. "What do you want?" I breathed.

"I want to take you home," she said simply, and held out her hand to me.

I stood up end took her hand, and she led me out of the bar.

Outside the bar she pushed me up against a wall and kissed me for the first time. Her lips were soft and gentle the perfect balance to how roughly she held me. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue gently touching mine. We kissed again and again, my back against the wall, my breathing getting harder and faster each time.

I closed my eyes and just let myself go, lost in her kiss, the pleasure washing over me. I felt her hand move up my thigh again toward my silk panties. I could feel my cock straining against the silk as her hand caressed me again.

She looked me in the eyes, her hand still stroking me. "I want you hard for the whole walk home, do you understand?

"Yes," I moaned as she took my hand again and led me away. I could feel the breeze caressing my body and I knew anyone watching could see how desperate I was for her. I just held her hand and looked down, trying to avoid their eyes as we walked through the streets of London.

Here we are she said, opening the front door of beautiful old stone building. Her flat was the first on the left, unremarkable from the outside.

She opened the door for me, and I stepped inside.

Her walls were dark charcoal gray and the lounge had a dark velvet arm chair across from a large black couch. Her floors were white wood and there were large cushions all over, enough for a 6 or 7 people. There were large pillar candles around the room, and a coffee table with a vase of fresh cut roses, a small intricate candelabra, and a black leather riding crop.

"Will you light the candles for me Emma?" she asked, handing me a box of matches. She started walking to another room, and said over her shoulder "don't take off your heels."

I walked through the room, lighting one candle after another, until I got to the mantle. There between two large candlesticks was a collar. It was open and seemed to be casually discarded. It was soft black leather with fur on the inside. I picked it up and saw a pink tag hanging from a metal ring in the front. The inscription said 'Property of Master Dena.'

I'd never worn a collar before, but it looked so soft and beautiful that I couldn't resist. I put the collar on and knelt down to light the candles in the old stone fireplace. The collar jingled a little as I moved, and I wondered if Dena could hear me.

She had a huge ornate mirror in one corner of the room, and I walked towards it. The collar was stark black against my pale skin and the candle light was flickering against my skin. I felt a sudden flash of jealousy thinking about who had been wearing Dena's collar last. I gently tugged on the ring in front of the collar, and imagined some other girl kneeling here, her head between Dena's legs, gently licking her pussy in front of the mirror.

I closed my eyes and let my hand drift down between my legs, while my other hand pinched my hard nipple through my thin black top. I started gently stroking the spot just above my cock, barely touching the silk panties under my skirt.

"You look beautiful," she said, and my eyes burst open.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you come in," I said, blushing beet red again. "I shouldn't have just taken it without asking."

"No, it's good," she said, "I think it suits you doesn't it?"

"I g-guess so."

"You know, don't you?" She picked up the riding crop. "You know what I'm going to do to you?"

"I-I think so," I stammered, flustered by how she just saw right through me.

"Turn back to the mirror," she said firmly, then pulled down one strap of my dress, exposing the nipple I was playing with a moment ago. I could see myself in the candlelight, with the collar on, in my heels and my fishnets, and I loved it.

"You like playing the innocent don't you," she said as her crop cut through the air, striking my exposed breast, "but you love exposing yourself to me, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned and the next blow landed harder. "I do."

"Show me your other breast," she said, and I pulled down my other strap. Her crop struck my other nipple this time, then again.

"Such a good slut," she said obviously pleased with how easily I gave in to her.

"I want you to see what a pretty little slut you are, before I fuck you tonight."

"Hold this," she said and put the crop between my teeth, then walked out of the room.

I looked in the mirror - staring at my exposed chest, my short skirt, and the crop in my mouth - and I liked what I saw. The light from the candles flickered across my body drawing my eyes to my exposed skin and it took every ounce of willpower I had to hold still and just wait for her.

When she came back, she was wearing a black silk kimono with a very obvious strap-on sticking out from between her legs. She could see me staring at it in the mirror. "Do you want it?" She said, and I nodded desperately, the crop still in my mouth.

"Good girl," she cooed gently stroking my hair before taking the crop from my mouth.

"Lean forward and lift up your skirt," she commanded and I moved without a thought. One hand bracing myself against the edge of the mirror and the other sliding my black skirt up over my ass.

"Pink panties?" She said with a laugh as her crop hit my ass. "Who knew all this was hiding under that skirt?" Another swat with the crop and I moaned out loud. She hit the bare skin of my inner thigh above the fishnets and I moaned again. She pushed my legs further apart with the crop, and I willingly complied.

"Such a dirty slut," she purred in my ear, grabbing me through the pink silk and pushing her hard cock up against my ass. I moaned louder this time, and she laughed again.

"Do you want my cock inside you?" She asked and I practically begged her. "Yes, please, please," shocked at how much I needed her, pressed against that ornate mirror.

Her crop struck me again and again, and each time she hit me I fell deeper under that spell, until I was thrusting my hips back towards her, begging for her cock. Then suddenly it stopped.

"Such a beautiful girl," she said staring at me while I leaned forward, swaying my hips, showing off my legs for her in my black leather heels, "such a beautiful slut..."

She reached between my legs and felt how damp my panties were from my pre come and she purred in response. "So wet. So eager."

"Yesssss," I moaned and she kneeled down behind me and pulled my pink panties to the side. I felt her hot breath, and then I felt her tongue gently start to lick my ass. I moaned again, without words this time, as she slid her tongue deeper inside me.

The feeling was so beautiful... in the flickering candle light, in my prettiest outfit, with her collar around my neck and her hot tongue sliding into my ass again and again. I closed my eyes and my hands found my breasts, touching myself as I melted for her. Her tongue was thrusting deeper and deeper inside me and it only made me want more.

"Please," I begged again.

"Please what?" She responded, whispering up from between my legs.

"Please fuck me," I said blushing in shame, and she stood up her eyes practically devouring me.

"Patience slut," she said, leaning forward to whisper in my ear, "I don't think you're ready yet."

She took an ornate jar from the mantle, and opened the lid. I could smell the faint scent of coconut as she slid her finger into the oil.

"Close your eyes," she said, and waited as I leaned against her mirror and let darkness surround me. She grabbed my hair first, roughly holding me in place, then I felt her slide her finger between my legs. I moaned out loud and spread my legs a little further. Her finger slid inside me, and I almost screamed for her, suddenly overwhelmed.

"Yes, yes, yes," I begged as she slowly fucked me harder with finger. "I can take it, I can take it," I moaned again thrusting my hips back against her hand.

"Look at me," she said and my eyes flew open. I turned around as she opened her black kimono to reveal her naked body, her harness, and that beautiful cock.

"Pleeeaassse," I begged again, staring at her athletic body and her hard cock, "please fuck me."

She sat on the large wingback armchair and motioned for me to get on top of her. Her cock was pointing straight up from between her legs and I couldn't help but kneel down and lick her. "Such a good slut," she practically growled at me, and forced my head farther down on her cock, "now get up here and fuck me!"

I straddled her on the chair, still wearing my heels, and pulled my panties to the side. I pressed the head of her wet cock against my ass and slowly lowered myself down on her. "God it's so big!" I gasped, as she slowly pulled me farther down.

"Fuck," I moaned, staring down at her naked breasts and her hard nipples, while she started to thrust up inside me. She fucked me deep and slow, opening me up an inch at a time. She started playing with my exposed nipple and I practically screamed for her. I reached my hand down to touch myself, but she grabbed my wrist with her other hand. "None of that," she said with a smile and grabbed my other wrist. Pinning my arms back behind me, "I want you to come on my cock."

"Please let me come," I begged, bouncing up and down on her cock, but she just held me in place.

"Look at me," she said, capturing me in her gaze. "You can come for my cock, can't you?"

"Yes," I said, "I'll be a good girl." I closed my eyes and focused all of my attention on the beautiful hard cock inside me. "Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, over and over again as she fucked me. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I thought I might faint. I was totally under her control - her hands still holding my wrists, her cock still thrusting inside me.

I was in heaven... fucking her, feeling her deep inside me, feeling her taking me. "Are you ready?" she asked. "Please," I begged.

"You can do it," she whispered to me. "Come for me," I opened my eyes, staring down at her breasts. "Look into my eyes," she said, still fucking me. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and I could feel myself on the edge.

"Come for me," she said again, and I completely lost control. My mouth opened and I screamed with pleasure, a high pitch wail as my body obeyed her. Burst after burst of hot sticky cum shot out of my cock... covering her neck, her breasts, her stomach. Each time she thrust that beautiful cock into me it felt like another orgasm, until finally I collapsed on top of her.

I could barely catch my breath, but she still wasn't done with me. "Good girl," she said again and I shivered with pleasure, "now lick me clean."

I bent my head to her breast and gently began licking every drop of come off her beautiful body.

"Can I stay the night," I whispered, desperate to keep holding her.

"Oh you sweet thing, of course you can," she replied, "after all, you still need to make me come."