The Drive

Story Info
Truck driver gets a surprise in traffic.
1.1k words
3.71
31.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting tired, having been driving for over 8 hours thru heavy traffic. He started looking for a truck stop, glancing at the cars driving by, admiring the short skirts as well as the way the seatbelts enhanced a woman's' figure.

He noticed a small 4-door with a sun roof slowly pulling even, a slight, definitely female figure behind the wheel. As she pulled even, he saw that the roof was open, her dark hair flowing in the breeze. She had on a short dress, a pale, flowery affair that clung tight, molding her exquisitely shaped breasts. She noticed him watching her, smiled, and ran one hand over her bosom, her nipples straining the fabric. He couldn't believe his eyes as she smiled at him.

He turned his attention back to the road as she passed, pulled in front of him, allowing the traffic behind to pass, then got back into the hammer lane, slowing till she got back to the perfect vantage. He watched as she hiked up her skirt, getting a glimpse of very shapely legs, only to realize that she had nothing on under the dress, his exhaustion vanishing, replaced by sudden excitement. Traffic was thinning as they got further out of town, allowing her to drive longer stretches beside his big truck, giving him the show of his life.

He watched with anticipation as she reached under her seat, pulling out a long, penis-shaped vibrator, turning it and him on, then rubbing it along her smooth thighs, caressing her silken mound. His eyes widened as she sank the shaft deep between her legs, his excitement growing painfully. She was obviously enjoying herself, her mouth parting, her tongue snaking out to lick her ruby lips. She released the toy long enough to crook her finger at him in a cum-along gesture, speeding up to get around him, taking the next off-ramp.

He followed, curiosity mingling with anticipation. She pulled over into a wide spot on the ramp, leaving enough room for his rig. As he set his brakes, she got out of her car, carrying a small overnight bag over to the passenger side of his big truck. He unlocked the door, watching as she climbed in. After shutting the door, he started to give his name, but she silenced him with a musky-scented finger, whispering that words would ruin it. She looked toward the sleeper with a question in her eyes, smiling as he opened the curtain for her.

He followed her, gazing lustily at her shapely form, her dress riding high across her hips. He turned on the sleeper lights, sitting next to her, wondering what was to come next when she suddenly kissed him thoroughly, her tongue searching his, tasting slightly of strawberries. She pushed him back against the wall of the sleeper, wagging her finger in front of his face as to tell him "stay". She lay back, pulling the thin fabric of her dress over her head, the sight of her body bringing wonderful reactions from his.

She reached into her bag, pulling out a couple of toys, the long, thick penis shaped vib, and a smaller, more narrow one looking like a large silver bullet. She took a bottle out of her bag, squeezed a dollop of dark jell into her palm, then applied it to her breasts, her stiff nipples seeming to throb in the soft electric light of the sleeper.

He watched in thrilled amazement as she ran her hands down her body, smearing the sticky looking stuff along her thighs, spreading her puffy lips, spearing her core with a long finger, moaning softly as she reached even farther, running a finger around her spasming brown eye. He took off his clothes, watching her carefully, his prick springing from it's confines almost audibly. He took himself in hand as she picked up the smaller toy, turning it and the both of them on as she started stroking her body with the humming vib, first her swollen breasts, gasping as it touched her erect nips, her legs spreading wide as she ran it down her taught belly, circling her mound, pulling her lips apart to graze her spasming button, moaning softly when it slid inside.

He didn't know how much more he could take, but didn't say anything, instead watched in amazement as she withdrew the bullet from her wet, quivering hole, only to plunge it deep into her winking sphincter. He unconsciously fondled his sac as she picked up the larger, realistically shaped toy, held it to him to turn it on, then sank it deep inside herself, crying out in pleasure. He watched her manipulate herself, his tool hard as iron, then moved up toward her head. She took him into her soft, hot mouth, sucking greedily at his head, then taking him deep enough to feel the back of her throat. She moaned with him deep in her mouth, making him thrust a little harder. Reaching down to knead a firm breast, he then bent over to her spread legs, the toys throbbing in each of her tight holes, and lightly flicked her throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue, causing her to madly thrust her hips in his face.

He gently took her button between his teeth, running his tongue over the quivering mass, tasting her excitement as well as the strawberry flavored goo, her cries drowning the sound of the large truck engine. She released him from her mouth, letting go of the toys to grab his head, forcing his face into her sopping muff, his tongue greedily lapping her juice as she started to shake in throes of passion. He turned around, took her firm ass in his hands, and started earnestly sucking her core as she screamed in pleasure. She finally pushed his face away from her sweet center, hiking her legs even higher, placing each against the walls of the sleeper, pulling the bullet from her dark hole and pulled him against her, guiding the head of his cock to her still gaping browneye.

She cried out as he thrust deep inside her, feeling her muscles contract, his pelvis thrusting the still vibrating toy deeper into her quim. She pulled him down to suck at his tongue as he pounded furiously, her legs over his shoulders, almost bent double with his pulsing prick punishing her spasming hole. She took his tongue between her teeth, her nails digging furrows into his back as he thrust deeper, harder, faster, his ball boiling, his tool growing even larger with the stress of impending explosion. Her eyes went wide as he hit the toy with his pelvic bone, driving it deeper than ever as he started pumping his fluid inside her, screaming with the intensity of the passion...