The Drive Home

Story Info
She masturbates in her car after driving home.
1.9k words
4.56
67.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain beat against her windshield as she drove down the nearly deserted street. It was only 9:30, but by this time all the malls were closed and as it was the middle of the week, people didn't have a reason to be out, so she practically had the roads to herself. And how she loved it; normally she would drive fast, just wanting to get home as fast as possible, but tonight? Nah, tonight was beautiful, it was simply beautiful, the rain pounding against the roof of her car, demanding entrance, which caused her to smile secretly. Trying to force penetration; yes, that's the word that ran over and over in her mind, penetration. Her fingers tightened their grip over the steering wheel as she shifted her hips, painfully teasing herself.

Ah, erotic. That's what it was, sinfully erotic and there was nothing she could do about, except allow herself to be swept away, give into the most basic human instinct. Allow her mind to be drowned out in pleasure, his soft, alluring voice filling her ears. His? Yes, his, but he didn't have a name. Her delicious nameless lover filling her mind and soul with words only he knew she wanted to hear. A flash of lightning suddenly streaked across the sky in front of her, for the briefest of moments, highlighting all that lay around her, but it only proved to remind her of his eyes. Devoted eyes that took in her body as if there was nothing else in the world. Groaning, she couldn't stand it, she couldn't stand these thoughts of hers, but she couldn't stop it no more than she could stop the storm that surrounded her.

Another streak of lightning with a soft gasp, the rain beating and slamming harder against her roof as if on someone's command, forcing the heat between her legs to increase, making her ache. Everything ached. Sweet, bloody torture, how it ached! The rumble of thunder wound it's way through her body, making her shudder in absolute delight. The rain was pounding so hard against the glass in front of her, she could no longer see the road or where she was driving, but somehow it didn't matter. Somehow, despite her trembling hands and her weakened legs she made it into her driveway, stopping and parking the car. But she waited in silence, her breathing coming in short, small gasps as the very fabric of her clothes made her squirm, made her skin tingle and ache for more. Sinking down in her seat, she moaned again with another flash of lightning, soothing, invading thunder following right after, causing her rosy nipples to press and strain against her silky bra. Ah, more torture, rippling through her body in waves.

His body, that's what she wanted, she wanted his body. She wanted his fingers tangled in her hair, his comfortable weight on top of her while she took him in, engulfed him the way this storm was engulfing her now. Surround him and make him completely hers, her secret lover. But he was hers, in every little fantasy, every little nighttime indulgence, he was her - wholly and completely. She wanted him to want her, desire her, lust for her, long for her velvety depths, fill and stretch her until it hurt. She wanted him to take her and possess her selfishly, use her and defy her mind, giving into her heart and body. Rape each other.

She was panting now, her knees having pulled themselves apart and to the sides, the car provided very limited movement, but it only made it all the more erotic. She was pinned, trapped, but she loved it. Lazily, with her eyes half open she watched the rain beg to be let in, pushing against the glass, rapping against the roof, her hands sliding up to give both breasts a firm squeeze, running her thumbs over the hardened nibs of flesh - his hands, so strong, would form perfectly around the milky white skin, his tongue running in circles around those nipples, making her shiver madly before he would finally pull one into his mouth and suckle it gently, grazing it with his teeth. Yes, he knew what she liked and how to do it. He would tease each breast until she begged for him to stop and even then, he would only move on reluctantly. Her body squirmed as she imagined him, her own fingers kneading her flesh beneath her shirt and bra, damn clothes - but there was nothing erotic about a completely nude body.

As reluctantly as he would do it, she lowered her hands, sliding them down over her stomach until her fingers hovered over the covered wetness that had spread from between her thighs. She wanted it, yes, she wanted it the same way the rain wanted to soak her clothes and cool her overheated body. Licking her lips slowly, she gently pressed her fingers down against the crotch of her pants as a flash of lightning electrified her eyes, her hips immediately moving into action and pressing up against those fingers, but her hand acted as if it weren't a part of her body, pulling away to tease herself immensely. Yes, that's what he would do - pressing down again, she tried to spread her thighs further, but one knee only hit the door, the other hitting the shift stick, reminding her of how limited her movements really were. But she wanted to open up, spread herself wide to allow the delicious sensation of long awaited penetration. No, it was too soon, he wouldn't give in that soon. Letting her fingers press and drag, she leaned her head back, a low moan escaping her lips which was barely heard above the noise of the rain. Allowing the tips of her fingers to press down against the covered nub of nerves, her clit, her other hand began to work the button on her jeans, struggling to pull it open with trembling fingers, but with absolutely no success.

With a whimper of frustration, she forced herself to open her eyes and look down, now using both hands to pull the button open and then slide the zipper down. She was still confined; erotic. She paused to look down at herself, past her heaving chest, eyeing the bit of dark, curly hair that poked out from under her panties. Lightning crashed, it cracked and boomed so near, the ground under the car shook and vibrated, but it only made her more excited, the vibration cursing through her body as the inside of the car was lighted for a mere second. Highlighting the curve of her neck, her parted lips, pointed nipples and the bit of flesh just below her stomach, she knew he wanted her, he wanted this, every single, aching second of it.

Closing her eyes, the beat of the rain grew loud in her ears, almost caressing her eardrums with loud whispers as he would, his silky voice floating through her mind, creating a surreal world as her fingers slid back down along her stomach, inching their way under her panties and through the soft pubes that tried to hold her juices in one place. Her fingers continue to travel down at their own sweet pace, quickly sinking into the pleasurable juice, becoming coated and slightly sticky as her hips squirmed and pushed upwards, desperately wanting more. The smell of sex and desire soon drifted up to fill the car and surround her mind, her own little self created drug that was so easy to become high on. The rain and thunder faded slightly as her physical sense of pleasure took over, two fingers slipping down between those two silky lips that held her center hidden. Hidden to all except her and him. Her fingers slowly stroking the length of her sensitive skin, her legs tensing as she tried to draw her knees up, but again, was painfully restrained. Her back arched as her hips started to squirm again, only being settled once her fingers pulled back up to stroke around the highly sensitive nub of flesh, circling around it slowly, causing a moan to become caught in her throat. She could feel his lips wrap around the skin on her neck and suck gently, her entire body on fire with sensations as her car continued to be assaulted by the rain.

She could barely hold on any longer, she was already on the edge as her sex throbbed for more attention, ached for the pleasure to be released completely, but he wouldn't let her give in. Circling the little bud of pleasure, her entire body shuddered softly once as his moan floated around her mind like a gentle cloud. She was so close. Reaching up, she gripped the top of her seat with her free hand, her knuckles immediately turning white as she tried to stretch her body out, arching her back as her fingers stroked down again, finding the heated hole that eagerly sucked them down. She felt like she was going to explode, like she couldn't get a grip on reality as her fingers sunk deeper, a low moan escaping her lips again.

This is what she truly wanted, what she longed for; to feel him on top of her as her fingers stroked in and out, those velvety petals sucking around them, clinging as they took what they wanted. She felt pinned against the seat, beneath his invisible weight, his hot breath rasping against her slightly sweated neck. Yielding to him completely as her hips pushed up to meet her probing fingers. The rain beating against the windshield in a frenzy as her fingers forced herself to slip into a climax, her back arching sharply as she nearly cried out with the sweet release of built up pleasure. A streak of lightning and echoing thunder prevented any sound from her to be heard, her body continued to tense as ripple after ripple of pleasure raced through her body, her fingernails digging into the cushion of the seat above her head. But she didn't want it to end, he didn't want it to end - forcing her fingers to slow to draw it out, the muscles in her body ever so slowly relaxing as she collapses back against the seat, thin sweat coating her forehead and whatever flesh that was exposed to the air.

Shivering and whimper softly, she slowly withdrew her fingers, finally feeling the after effect of her legs aching from straining against the limited space that she had. She could feel him drift away, feel his hands caress her body as he pulled back, her fingers being brought up to her lips, her tongue darting out to lick at them before sucking them into her mouth, between her lips to clean them off completely - the way he would have done it. Letting her eyes open half way, lazily, she noticed that the rain had suddenly stopped, leaving the air to feel oddly empty as she herself felt blissfully drained, her legs completely weak with satisfaction. Letting her hand drop, she rolled her head to the side to nuzzle against the cushion that now seemed to form around her body perfectly. Closing her eyes she could feel the creeping caress of the moon's blue tinted glow spread across her body as the eerie circle raised high enough to take over the night sky as the storm shrank away completely.