The Drive-Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is so tight, so soft, so smooth, so hot. I love her so much. Slowly I start to withdraw 'til just the tip remains in, then slide back in the length she can absorb. I want to slam my entire length into her but this feels so good.

After about four to five minutes of stroking I can't hold it any longer and explode inside her. Spasm after spasm of my seed coat her insides. With each spasm she grunts a little squeal of delight. She loves to feel me cum in her. Michelle, knowing what has just happened, giggles. Elizabeth laughs then giggles in return.

I breath a huge sigh as I relax every muscle in my body. We stay joined together like this for another four or five minutes as I slowly wilt and slip out of her. She immediately squeezes her legs together to hold as much of my seed inside as she can.

"Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom." It's no wonder. So do I.

"Alright. Everyone, get dressed, we'll go to the concession stand." There is a mixed up scramble as Elizabeth buttons herself up while Michelle and I try to find our pieces of clothing.

"Uncle Mike, I can't find my panties."

"Just put your skirt on, no one will notice."

"That's a good idea," chimes in Elizabeth. "I won't bother with them either."

It's not until we get into the light of the concession stand that the girls notice the wet spot on the front of my pants. Again, reason to giggle. I hope on one else notices. I cover the spot with my hand as I hurry into the men's room. The spot won' t seem out of place after I leave.

As usual I finish before the girls do so I wait. When they finally come out I look at them and think how it would be so nice to slip a hand under the hems, finding nothing but eighteen year old flesh. I can't wait to begin again.

"Are you girls hungry? Would like something to drink?" Of course they do so we go into the snack bar. I hate these outrageous prices for everything in here, but when it's the only game in town you have to pay to play.

As we're standing in line looking over the menu Elizabeth tugs on my left arm. I bend over and she whispers in my ear, "I'm leaking!" Sure enough a drip of my passion is running down the inside of her right leg. I tell her, "rub her legs together and smear it." That way it won't be so noticeable.

While we were waiting in line each girl hung onto one of my arms like they were my dates. Making googly eyes at me and giggling to each other. The woman behind us looks at us and snickers with disgust. I wonder what does she suspect? How could she know what we had just done or that the girls weren't wearing their panties. Did she see the drip? Or is it that she doesn't like the way the girls are carrying on?

Finally we get our orders. There's popcorn, sodas, and candies for all.

As we head back to the truck I hear, "MY turn now!" Gee, I wonder who said that. Maybe I should rename Michelle "My Turn."

Wow! I just remembered, I promised her something special tonight. Well, I 'm just going to have to devote most of my attention to Michelle. So far I haven't tried to penetrate Michelle. May be this would be the time to try it.

As we return to the truck we see that we now have cars on both sides of us. The other people are making their appearances. Walking past them I see that they're both empty. There are other spots further down the line. Well, let me see what happens.

"Girls, when you get in, I want you both out of sight. Leave you skirts on for now," I instruct. Both girls comply, sitting side by side on the floor in front of the passenger's seat. Looking at each other, they giggle then root around and under the seat until they find their panties. Michelle's are cotton while Elizabeth's are nylon. I tell the girls to put their panties somewhere where they can find them.

Sure enough, as each couple from the neighboring cars returned, upon seeing us parked next to them, they decided to move further down the line. Again, we are alone.

The girls get up on the seat and we all finish off the snacks as the feature on the screen ends. I've recovered enough as well now. I can feel my loins starting to stir again. After all I have to hot young ladies sitting next to me without any underwear on. Come to think of it, we all have too much on.

"Michelle, I want you in the middle. Elizabeth, make sure we're covered by the blanket. Girls, let's get naked again!"

I slip out of my pants again with the girls giggling. Michelle again removes her skirt and hands it to me. I put them in the glove box for safe keeping. Elizabeth, not wanting to bother unbuttoning her front, opens the top straps and lets the dress fall off, then steps out of it.

"Sweetheart, I know how you like to suck on my tip, so why don't you lay on your stomach across my lap. Kitten, make sure to keep us covered." As I spread the blanket over my lap and across the seat, Michelle crawled under it grasped my shaft in both hands and pulled it towards her mouth.

She can only get about as much of my member in her mouth as Elizabeth can take in her vagina. But, my, what she can do with her tongue and lips. With the first taste of my precum she lets go of my member and lets out a giggle. Elizabeth smiles and giggles back knowingly.

My whole attention is now going to Michelle. My right hand finds her bottom and I massage both cheeks, running my hand up and down her legs to her knees and back up to the cheeks. Our breathing is again coming in rapid, short breaths. It's not taking long to steam up these windows again.

My right hand finally follows the insides of her legs and my finger tips touch that beautiful slit. She parts her legs and raises up her hips slightly to enable me to cup her from behind. My middle fingers now extend all the way to the top of her mons as she pushes against my hand. The girls love to have their pussies held. She squeezes my shaft tighter and sucks more vigorously on my tip. Then releasing one hand from the shaft she runs her tongue the length of the underside of the shaft to my hairy sack. She then takes them in her right hand and brings her mouth them and sucks some more. I see dim lights pull in next to the driver's door.

"Hide under the covers, Elizabeth. Make sure Michelle is covered."

If anyone can see in now, all they'll see is me sitting up behind the wheel and a lump under the blanket across the seat. I need not worry though, this new neighbor is much too involved with their own little world to bother about ours.

I run my middle finger up and down Michelle's crevice. Obediently the outer lips part and try to encircle my finger. Finding the clitoris again I alternately flick my finger across it's tip and then run it the length on either side of the tip. Wetting my finger tip with saliva again I return to her inner lips. Pressing against them while rubbing back and forth, they, too, obligingly open. My finger slips inside just past the first knuckle.

This time it's the inner lips sucking against my finger, trying to draw it further in, trying to draw my seed out of it. The inner lips are softer yet firmer than the outer. She moans and sucks harder. My tip is getting so tender and sore, but it's worth it.

"Uncle Mike, can I ride you now? Do you think I can fit you inside me?

"Oh, how I wish, Sweetheart! We can try. First though, crawl on my lap and face me."

Michelle scampers across my lap, taking my shaft in her hands and presses it into her slit. My tip is buried in the outer lips, but just presses the inner lips flat. I put my right hand behind her and press her to me. I have to move over to the right a little to give her legs room. Now, plastered tight across my front side, she pushes her hips against me, her soft pussy lips trying to surround my shaft. I'm still wet from her sucking along with a few new drops of precum so she finds it easy to slide up and down against my shaft, rubbing her clitoris against it.

She humps against me for several minutes. Her flesh is so soft and smooth, yet I feel the firmness of the bone beneath her mons. It is a wonderful blend of firmness and eighteen year old girl softness. The softness, the heat, the passion, there is no innocence left in this young girl.

"I want it inside me, Uncle Mike. Can we try it?" I came inside her cousin, she wants nothing less for herself.

I don't want to break the physical contact, but how can I say no? "Okay, lets take a deep breath and figure this out," I say. No one can see in the windows because they're steamed up again. "Elizabeth, it's your turn now to help us. I'm going to lay flat on my back." My legs and feet will be stuck in the passenger well, but I can manage. "Michelle, sit on my stomach facing Elizabeth." She obediently straddles my mid section and grabs a hold of my shaft with both hands. "Elizabeth, use the penlight and guide me in."

A bright circle appears over my crotch then to Michelle's. Seeing Michelle spread wide open, Elizabeth grips me over Michelle's hands and brings the tip to the opening of her pussy. Michelle has to spread even wider, so I move a little closer to the edge of the seat. Anymore and I'll roll off. The steering wheel is pressed against my face.

"Lean back a little, Michelle," instructs my daughter. Michelle lays back completely prone on my stomach. "No, Michelle, you need to sit up some." So Michelle propped herself up on her arms, leaning backwards. "Now scoot forward a little." Finally the tip of my dick is embedded in the outer lips of Michelle.

Elizabeth then takes my shaft and starts to rub it up and down on her cousin's slit. With the lips already spread apart from the position, the inner lips easily part. Michelle pushes against my shaft trying to impale herself upon it. Somehow those small lips do part enough that they cover the tip of my penis. The head doesn't quite fit in, but I feel her warmth over the entire head. She closes her knees, trapping me between her legs. It's almost like being completely inside her. I feel her warmth over the length of my shaft. We stay this way for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the touch of each other, my cock head embedded in her crotch.

"Can you cum inside me?"

"I'll need help. Open you legs wide, Michelle. Elizabeth, will you jack me off?"

When Michelle opens her legs, I slip out. But my daughter is right there to put me back. She then gently grasps my shaft and starts to pump it up and down while Michelle pushes and wriggles against it trying her best to wiggle it inside. She sits down on my stiff cock and wiggles her hips around and around in a circular motion. The site of this was almost too much. My cock slips in about 4 inches and it only takes a few minutes of these girls working together and I gush spurt after spurt inside Michelle's open vagina. Michelle's body began to shake and shiver as my cock penetrated her. She had a wonderful orgasm as she moaned loudly saying "Oh Uncle Mike, I feel it. I feel it. Oh, it feels so wonderful. I think I'm, I think I'm .... going to .... ohhhhhhh!!!!". As her head tipped back and her mouth wide open as she had an earth shattering orgasm. The look on Elizabeth's face was one of pure excitement as she bit her lower lip watching her cousin cum on her Dad's cock.

As my cock slipped out of her wet pussy, some of my cum dripped out of her and onto my stomach. I felt several drops of cum exit her pussy and on to me. The girls again giggle, scoop up the drippings and smear it back onto Michelle's pussy. Elizabeth steals a few drops to rub against herself.

After a few minutes its time to get dressed and get the girls back home.

12