The Driver

Story Info
She almost dropped me off, almost.
1.5k words
3.93
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaquxz
Jaquxz
1 Followers

I had been downtown with old friends, not that we still get sloppy drunk, but it's just smart to get someone else to drive. Me and my two friends ready to get home. The car pulled up.

We had taken a couple of rides, around town. It had been a fun day. I figured it was my turn to sit up front. It seems the universe had saved the best for last. She was beautiful. Not that kind of beautiful that would make a room full of men or women drool, but the kind that is exactly what your brain wants. You know she is beautiful, and nothing else matters.

Now, 99% of the time I would panic, and well I still did, but she seemed more nervous, characterized by her panic to find music I liked. Nearly driving off the road, but that's ok. What is a little death? So I made some conversation, she did too.

"Can you pick some music?" she asked. I hesitated. She had already fumbled over a bunch of songs. She was trying to find something we both liked. Some bad pop, pop rock. "Electronic music is my favorite," she bubbled. Her inflections and enthusiasm for the mediocre conversation was adorable. It was heart fluttering, it had her own special flair, that way every woman has when they can't help but betray how much they want him to pay attention to her.

My brain clicked, I took her phone, picked a song. Thick with sound and beat. She danced as she drove.

"I love it," she blurted. "I do too," I said with a touch of heavy breath. My chest was alive with anticipation.

We neared the drop-off. "I am going dancing after this," she said. I wasn't sure, but I figured she was asking me to join her without saying it straight out. The car stopped. My friends got out. I moved slow, waiting to be alone with her.

"Do you want someone to dance with?" I asked. "Yes!" she quipped slyly. She turned off the driving app. "Just stay there, ok?"

"Ok, yes." I rolled the window down. "I'll see you guys later" I waved to my friends. She drove off.

She turned the music up. We danced together. I grew excited, my cock flexed. We headed back to downtown. I drowned my eyes in hers, at least mostly fixed on the road. Her hand, it found its way onto my arm, then down. She felt my arousal. Her hand flexed around my shaft.

"Oh my" she gasped. Her hand snapped back to the wheel. My hand now finding her leg, slowly feeling my way to her pussy. Her moistness apparent. Her fine little panties soaked. I rubbed her.

"Yes, please. mmmm, touch me." She moaned and commanded. Her body firm and strong. Her hips gently moving still to the beat. My hands matching her movement. Dancing we were.

"Here, come here," she said bluntly. "Huh?" I said dumbly. I pulled back my hand, her pussy juices on my fingers, her odor making me rock hard. She turned off the freeway. "back to my place," she clarified. We both knew then it was just a matter of time till we fucked each other senseless.

We stopped in her driveway, her hands feeling over my body. We turned and kissed in a panicked lust. She held my head, finding the pleasure in making me wait. My tongue flicking, my eyes saying how much I wanted her. She kissed me deep, her tongue dominate over my mouth, around then in, her grasp pulling, pushing it deep in me. As we pawed at each other's genitals, I managed to blurt.

"Let's go inside."

"Yes" she gasped in between breaths.

My hard cock pushed into her leg as she opened the door. Certainly excited and slightly annoyed, she grabbed my dick. Pulled me in the door, down the hall, to her bed. She slapped me cutely, but controlling.

"I tell you how to fuck me."

"yes ma'am."

"You're a dirty boy who I just met and you're going to fuck me just like I want."

"Now take off your fucking clothes and lay down."

I scrambled to make myself naked.

"I am a dirty slut who is going to fuck this sexy woman I just met. Can I please taste that dripping wet pussy?"

She pushed me down as I found my way out of my pants. She slipped off her dress, her lingerie lacy and sexy. It fit well to her toned body.

"Tell me again about tasting my dripping pussy," she demanded. She slid onto the bed, her tongue found my nipple. All the while she worked to place her pussy on my leg such that she could push her moistness into me.

"Please let me lap that dripping wet cunt, I was a dirty boy and have been tasting your juices from my hand the whole car ride. I want that juice to run down my lips as I flick your clit."

"Fuck that makes me hot you bad boy" she whispered into my ear, having worked her body up mine, always keeping us pressed together.

"Here." She picked herself up. Turned her ass to my face while laying on her back. She lifted her legs into the air, while sliding off her panties. It was quite the show. She took her time, looking at me, making sure I watched it all. I could only help to grab my cock, stroking it hard.

"Fuck, stroke it hard for me fuck toy" she commanded. She tucked her legs and rolled onto to her knees, and in one motion mounted my face with her pussy. Her lips on my lips. My mouth feeling her to understand her pussy. Her clit was small but firm. My tongue now licking up her firmness slowly. She grabbed my hair firm. Pulled me into her.

"Lick it until I say stop, you fucking hot slut. I can't believe I just met you picking up you and your dumb friends."

I struggled to breathe, but I managing to keep pleasuring her. Her pussy juice making me drunk with sex. She pulled back, sliding down to my chest. My dick wishing she would slide onto it.

"Fuck woman, please let me fuck you." But as soon as I was finished my cock was swolled. She sucked my cock sloppy and fast. She pulled off and looked deep at me.

"Fuck my face, take me down until I gag, but just..."

"Good" I reflexed in response.

I came up to my knees, she on hers, she slid me into her throat. Feeling her find the back of her through, I grabbed her and firmly but slowly pulled her down onto me. She gagged, I let go, she pulled off my cock and grabbed my head and filled my mouth with her saliva whipped from sucking me off. We kissed frantically.

"Down" she exclaimed.

I got onto my back. Her lips slide over my cock. I was inside her. She just put me in her. Raw and deep. We went to fucking. Our rhythm spot on. Grinding and fucking, her hips my hips.

"You're so bad, you're deep inside me raw, you bad fucking boy. I told you, you would fuck me like I want."

I wanted it too, she felt so good. We fucked each way, her body pulsing with different pleasures in each one. I found a deep orgasm as I laid her on her back and sucked her feet. Not the kind where you ejaculate, but the one where it flows from your dick to your whole body and you can do nothing but fuck harder.

We found our way laying facing each other, my legs slit over hers, my dick inside her. She pulled her lips to my ear.

"You dirty cum toy, in my fucking bed who I don't know, I want your hot thick cum deep in my pussy, I need it to drip out of me tomorrow, I need the biggest fucking load you have."

I could think of nothing but her and orgasm. She noticed my drive to finish.

"That's my total stranger's hard cock getting ready to fill me with cum. I am such a needing slut for this slut man, fuck you sexy man, my pussy can't stop itself, she just wants to get filled with a ejaculating cock so bad."

"Fuck woman, beautiful sexy woman, I just met you, FUCK I am cumming inside you."

I came so hard, one of those deep orgasms that nearly makes you pass out. As I ejaculated, she pulled me into her, all while starting a slow deep grinding of her hips. Faster she went, my cock still hard, now lubricated by my jizz.

"Fuck, I am cumming on you," she yelled. "I am cumming all over your rock hard dick and all you can do is plunge it deeper."

Her hips twiched and flicked slowly to a stop. We kissed and she pulled off of me.

"Hey, so who are you exactly," she asked me. "Haha," I laughed.

We talked, we fell asleep.

I woke fairly early, she slept. I clothed myself, called for a rideshare and never saw her again.

Jaquxz
Jaquxz
1 Followers