The Driving Examiner Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers

Bill blocked out any sympathy for his pliant little victim, governed totally by his overriding need to possess Charelle, use her like a tramp, a slut. The frustration and the hurt from years of not getting his way sexually poured through every fibre of his being, and so he decided to draw out his fun. Charelle wouldn't know any better; she thought she could get what she wanted by using sex. Well Bill was going to get the sex he wanted by using her.

"Tell you what Charelle," Bill looked back at the tear-streaked face of the 20 year old woman "if you go down on me while I finger your pussy I'll let you go...okay?" It was an offer that Charelle hated to deal with, but it was better than what might happen. It was such a shame she couldn't look into the soul of the dirty old man, discover the true extent of his primal lusting.

Chapter Seven

Having made her deal with the devil, Charelle tried to steel herself for what Bill wanted. Even though she was a virgin she had some experience when it came to oral sex. When she was in her last year in school one of the boys in the football team had taken her out for a movie and some dancing. Charelle was quite keen on the boy, as he was well-known in the senior classes as both the best footballer in the district for his age plus he was pretty cute in her eyes. Rumours about his bad ways (supposedly he had even screwed one of the mothers who had a son on his team) added a frisson of pleasure to her interest in the lad. However she was surprised at the end of their date when he pulled her out of the hot, sweaty club where they'd been dancing, brought her into an alleyway at the back, and then basically tricked her into giving him a blow job. He'd started talking about how his right thigh felt strained after their dancing, and then he asked her to massage it. Before she knew what she was doing she was on her knees with the football player's cock hitting her face. She felt some guilt, perhaps she had led him on subconsciously. Either way her curiosity was piqued and so she decided to suck on the hard phallus. When her date came (it didn't take too long) he blew a warm stream of his semen in her eyes, up her nose and then dribbled some down her top. This revolted Charelle, and from that moment on she never felt any desire for going down on a guy.

And here was a much older man effectively blackmailing her into humiliating herself.

Bill could see that Charelle was reluctant, so he took the carrot and stick approach as his victim hesitated. "Go down on me sweety and I'll let you go and give you a pass too. If you don't...." He left the remainder unsaid, but at the same time he took his hand away from her molested pussy and grabbed a fistful of her blonde streaked hair. "Now do as I say and no one will get hurt okay!"

Making his intentions clear the driving instructor yanked hard on the 20 year old girl's hair, pulling down towards his engorged prick. With a suppressed yelp Charelle's face smacked into Bill's lap, and his fat cock slapped against her lips.

"Open up Charelle...there's a good girl," Bill coaxed "and remember what I said about your cherry baby." The cruel lust he felt at this time brought out a big horny grin, and his fingers then looped into the long locks of Charelle's hair. A murmur of protest came up from her lips;

"I don't want to Bill, you...you...bastard! Please don't make me." The poor young woman then felt Bill's penis twitch, flicking against her face and at the same time pressure against the back of her head made her suffocate against Bill's groin. She had to do it Charelle told herself; it may not be what she wanted but if she could escape with her virginity intact and maybe even a licence then she could live with that. Perhaps.

Charelle's mouth opened and her head shifted so that it was poised slightly over the shaft of Bill's dick. Before she could speak again or make one last plea the driving instructor pulled her hair again, making her head rise. Then as he could see she was positioned just right, he spread the hand holding her head, then pushed down again. Charelle's lips stayed slightly open, and then the circumcised glans of the dirty old man's cock was against her lips. Her pink lipstick smeared a little over the head of the penis, and then with a combined upwards shove of Bill's hips and a shove down against the back of her head he speared his manhood into her mouth.

"And if you bite my cock girlie you'll be in even deeper shit okay!" Bill growled out his threat whilst trying to keep the gasp of immense sexual pleasure out of his voice. He looked down and there was Charelle; her black-streaked blonde hair forming a cover over part of her face, obscuring some of his lap. Then he shifted slightly in the car seat and he could see his prick stuffed inside the beautiful young woman's mouth. A rasping, gagging whisper came from her as she struggled to take in the full length of the penis in her mouth. Charelle sniffed and a few tears dropped too; the humiliation, the sadness, the pain of her position...even Bill's earthy odour made her feel so used. Her ordeal was getting worse.

"Go on lass...work with me...suck it good." Bill leaned back and partly-closed his eyes. Murmuring the occasional encouragement he held Charelle's head down with both hands. The poor woman was leaning awkwardly from her seat, her breasts pushed hard against the central console and gear stick of the Vauxhall. Gagging with the thick shaft of cock meat stuffed in her mouth, she could barely breathe, drool running down her chin and dribbling into the thick tufts of pubic hair at the base of Bill's cock. Gurgling now and again with muted protests it was an utterly degrading experience for Charelle. And her exploitation didn't end quickly or cleanly.

"Aye...you love sucking cock don't you...gobbling me knob and working that slut's mouth over the fat head?" Bill tormented his victim as she reluctantly pleasured him orally. "You thought you could slide past old Bill huh...fool me into giving you your licence. Well young taut cunt's like you never ever get to pull that shit with me sweetie...not without consequences. So swallow my cock...lick it...suck it." With a couple of thrusts he stabbed his manhood again and again into the back of her mouth, making Charelle gag again and again. She cried and snivelled but no matter how sorry she felt for herself Bill took no notice.

(To be continued...any feedback most welcome)

OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers
12