The Dry Cleaners

Story Info
Wife and her boss get steamy.
1.1k words
3.73
69.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

Ever since Sarah had started work at the dry cleaners 3 months ago she had got on really well with her boss, Jake. At 35 he was 4 years older than Sarah, and like her he was happily married. He had a great sense of humour, and had made her feel really at home from her first day at work. Although they got on really well and talked about most things, including sexy jokes, there was nothing going on between them. There was a tiny bit of flirting but it was totally innocent.

Jake was just a really nice guy.

Recently he had started to give Sarah a lift in his car to near her home to save her catching a bus, but even in his car they had remained free from any sexual feeling.

Until last week. Don't ask why but when Jake dropped her off at the end of her road, Sarah had planted a kiss on his cheek. He was a bit surprised, but didn't respond, just smiled. Sarah was also surprised by her actions. It was the first time she'd kissed a man in 6 years of marriage, apart from her husband.

The next day at work was a hot one. Jake, Sarah and Carly, the youngest staff member at the dry cleaners, at 19, were busy.

At the end of each day, Jake would change into a t shirt and shorts at one end of the staff room, while Sarah would change into a t shirt and jeans at the other. She would always change her shirt first then her trousers, in case Jake turned round he would not see anything inappropriate.

On this day however, Sarah was feeling a bit adventurous. Maybe it was the heat, but she wanted to have a bit of fun.

Carly let herself out the door, then the other two went to get changed. Jake followed his usual routine, but Sarah didn't. She removed her work shirt, then carefully folded it and put it away in her locker, making no effort to put on her t shirt first, like she normally did. She was wearing a black sports bra. Then she pulled off her trousers. Now she started to put her tousers onto a hanger, but really slowly, and again making no effort to put on her jeans. She was wearing a skimpy black thong.

At this moment Jake happened to glance round, and he saw Sarah with her back to him. More precisely he saw her bare back, save for a bra strap, and her bare ass cheeks, with a little bit of string in between her cheeks.

''Cheeky,'' he said.

''What?'' mumbled Sarah

''I mean cheeky, you know , your ass cheeks.''

''Oh,'' said Sarah, not really sure how to react.

''Do you like what you see?'' she asked.

At that Jake strolled over to Sarah, who still had her back to him. He placed both hands firmly on her ass cheeks and squeezed.

Sarah said nothing, letting Jake do all the moves. He started to kiss the side of her neck and then brought his right hand up to her bra covered breasts.

As he leaned into her Sarah could feel his erect cock pressing against his shorts and against her ass. His hand went up inside her bra to explore her hard nipples. She took off her bra and with her arms still up in the air he carressed her tits.

She ground her ass against his crotch. and with her right hand she felt for his cock. Jake pulled down his shorts and pants and freed his cock to her fingers. She wrapped her hand around it and tugged it.

Jake removed his t shirt and pulled down Sarah's thong. She turned around to face him for the first time and their lips locked in a passionate embrace.

Sarah led him by the hand to a pile of sheets in a corner where she lay down. He sucked her nipples and with his hand he stroked her warm fanny lips. He inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina and she felt herself go rigid with excitement.

As his fingers pressed her moist pussy flesh she stroked the head of his cock and licked his pre cum off her fingertips.

She opened her legs wide and Jake licked her juicy cunt till she was shaking at her first orgasm, then he probed her with his penis, teasing and then finally penetrating her.

She came and came again as he pounded his cock into her throbbing pussy.

After a long and satisfying fuck they got dressed and tidied the mess they had created, not wanting to leave any clues to their activities.

Next day was spent with occasionally glances and looks between them as they tried to act normally around Carly. A couple of times as they waliked past one another behind the counter, they would stroke each other asses.

In the early afternoon, Jake sent Sarah and Carly downstairs to do the ironing while he worked upstairs. After about half an hour, Sarah offered to go upstairs and make a cup tea for them all.

There were no customers so she beckoned Jake out to the staffroom where she kissed him, and groped his cock. She returned downstairs with tea for Carly. Later Jake shouted downstairs for Carly to come up and swap places with him.

Downstairs, alone with Sarah, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

There was half an hour to closing time and Carly was getting bored upstairs on her own. She peaked into the staffroom, and from there she could just see down the stairs into the ironing room. She craned her neck to see slightly further, and was greeted by the sight of Jake's bare ass. As Jake turned slightly, Carly could see Sarah's mouth wrapped around his erect cock. She saw Sarah's tongue sensitively licking his tender helmet.

Then they kissed passionately, with Sarah's hand squeezing his cock and cupping his balls.

At that point a customer came in so Carly's viewing was over.

At closing time, she pretended to let herself out, but hid in a corner till Jake and Sarah thought they were alone.

Sure enough it wasn't long till they were fucking each other, only to be disturbed by young Carly appearing in the staffroom.

Jake at first panicked, but naked as he was he saw an advantage to this, especially when the 19 year old assistant began to remove her clothing.

Carly's eyes were not for Jake, however. Unknown to her work mates, Carly was a lesbian and a delighted Jake watched as she began to caress Sarah's dripping fanny.

Jake lay down on the floor, with Carly sitting on his face while he licked her lovely young fanny. Meanwhile Sarah sat on his cock riding up an down his shaft while she and Carly played with each others pert and erect titties.

Jake's cum exploded into Sarah's cunt at the same time Carly's orgasm engulfed his mouth.

There were to be many more exciting days at this dry cleaners.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers