The Dryad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Don obeyed with a smile; the nature spirit's admiration of his body buoyed his spirits immensely and had caused his member to swell further towards full hardness. He should feel more nervous in any sexual encounter but in a situation as strange as this, even more so. Yet he didn't. It felt natural. He stood facing away from her for a few moments, and on a whim, wiggled his ass at her. "What do you think?"

He could hear movement behind him and then a soft rustling, "Verrry nice! Oh, I just have to...sorry in advance!"

Before he could ask her what she meant there was a 'crack' that carried across the hilltop loudly and a stinging pain jumped from his ass right to his cock, making it throb and jump with excitement. "Yow!" Well, he hadn't known that about himself. Don whirled, his expression shocked and his cheeks flushed, "What did you do that...uh...for." His indignation fled and he stared openly as an appreciative, leonine smile spread over his lips.

The dryad was nude now, her clothes nowhere he could see, though they were actually tossed up into some of the lower branches. Her smooth, nut-like skin was flawless and taut, particularly over her flat stomach. Her breasts were lusciously round and high orange-sized mounds of flesh that jutted into the air with pride; each lovely tit presenting a hard, pointed nipple that was the same apple blossom pink as her lips. She was kneeling with her legs spread apart, sitting up on her knees to better show off the lips of her sex, the same brown as the rest of her skin but with a hint of pinkish white beneath, glistening with wetness. A sweet, flowery scent wafted from between her legs and there was no hair to be seen on her.

"I just couldn't resist!" Dendra shrugged and grinned, "I've heard men talking about 'slapping that ass' and heard it in songs. It's fun! And your butt feels really nice." Her grin grew as she noticed his gaze and she lifted her arms up to lift her hair over her head, piling it on top and making a pouty expression as she arched her back and puffed out her chest. "And I don't have to ask if you like what you see. But you're not just going to watch, are you?"

Don all but pounced on her, drawing a happy laugh from the cheery woman before his lips found hers. She leaned back and let herself fall back onto her cute ass, legs unfolding and entangling with his own. Their hands wandered freely to explore and caress one another. Her warm, small fingers played over his chest and ran through the fine hair in delight, making him shudder. His own questing digits slid down her back, feeling along the lines of muscles and her spine, until he rubbed his palms over the globes of her butt and made her gasp. It became a whimper as he broke their hungry kiss and moved lower, his lips and tongue praising and following the curve of her neck and then lower still. Her head went back and she moaned softly as he kissed along her collarbones and then dipped down to plant fervent, firm kisses on her right breast.

He made a low, growling purr in his throat as he ran the edge of his tongue along the outer curve of her pert tit. God, she felt amazing. And she was so responsive! She was writhing beneath him as he teased her modest breasts, having shifted about to press her sex down against his thigh and grind into it, leaving a wet, sticky smear on his skin. "You've got such pretty tits, Dendra," he purred, "I could grope and taste these sweets all night."

She chuckled and one of those too strong hands ran through his hair, "Modern men love them, don't they? I don't mind; in the old days, most men would have already put it in me. I like this foreplay thing." Her eyes half lidded as he licked over her nipple, "Ohhh, I like it a lot. Mmm."

Don didn't answer her, at least not in words. He ran the tip of his tongue over the raised texture of her areola clockwise and then back the other way. He kissed the pointed stiffness and then slid it into his mouth, wrapping his tongue about it and slithering it away before he began to suckle. Dendra cried out and arched her back, the hand in his hair gripping tightly, "Ahh! Oh!" She looked down at him and licked her lips, "Keep doing that," she pressed in a breathy, happily surprised voice.

He pressed his face against her breast more firmly and suckled at her teat with gentle firmness. His hands moved to grope her breasts as he feasted on her nipple; he kneaded and massaged them, trying to coax more enjoyment out of the sensitive flesh for his inhuman lover. Don lifted his head only to move to her left breast and open wide, taking her nipple and as much of her tit as he could get into his mouth and sucking hard and eager at the plush flesh.

Dendra licked her lips, her head rolling from side to side, "Oh, that's good. Never, nn, thought my tits could feel this way! I'd, hnn, have been playing with them all the time!" It looked hot too. She lifted her head up to watch him, his cheeks concave as he sucked, lips sealed around her flesh, eyes closed, paying worshipful homage to her breasts. "Suck me, Don baby, show me, ohh, what that talented mouth can do."

He took her nipple between his teeth and lightly tugged, making her squeal, and then gave it a last lick before pulling his mouth of her breast with a slurping pop. "My pleasure, gorgeous. But you haven't felt half of what a mouth can do yet, sweet thing. Lay back and spread your legs for me, please."

She looked a bit disappointed but also curious. "Okay, sure." The two former strangers disentangled and she scooted back a bit towards the trunk of the tree and laid back, propping herself up on her elbows to watch. Her legs opened and she smiled as she watched his eyes fall on her slick slit. Then she blinked as he lay down with his head between her legs. What was he doing? His hands ran up her legs to stroke and caress her thighs, "Ahh, Don, what are you doing?" He couldn't be...was that something humans did together?

He just smirked and lowered his face to her sex; he could feel its heat beating on him and he breathed in deep and sighed, "God, you smell like an orchard in bloom." Don heard her hissed intake of breath as she felt his on her wetness and then he let his wet, pink tongue out between his lips and drew it from the base of her slit all the way to the very top. Fuck, and she tasted like warmed apple juice.

"FUCK SHIT COCK STOMPING!" Dendra's legs kicked and her head went back, whipping her twig-like hair through the air with a sound like a gale blowing through a willow grove. She moaned out loudly as she felt the warm, wet muscle slide back down again and then up once more, her heart seeming to almost stop in her chest, breath catching in her throat. She let out a high, strangled squeal as his tongue licked back down her slit and then up again before starting to lap at her wetness with short, quick licks. "Fuck! Oh, no one's ever, ever-hnnahh," she moaned loudly, sound carrying over and down the hillside.

Don lifted his head, licking lips that were glossy with her juice. "That's a shame, you taste great." She smiled at that, her pupil-less green eyes a bit glazed and vague. "I'd like to keep going. Is that all right?" Some women didn't like it though, or thought it was dirty. That seemed crazy to him; just like those guys that said they'd never go down on a woman. How could they not want to taste that sweet sex or feel and hear her writhing and moaning like that?

"Uh, uh-huh," she nodded. Then she sat up, "Oh, wait a second!" She reached down and pulled his glasses off of his face before sliding back on the ground to put her back against the trunk of the great tree. Dendra reached up to hang his glasses on a low branch and then spread her legs further apart. "This way I can watch you. Now, get that pretty face over here and lick me!"

He pushed up to his hands and knees and crawled over to her, "Yes, ma'am." He stayed on his knees, leaving his ass up in the air, his own legs wide apart to expose his butt and his genitals, and brought his face down to her glorious snatch. One arm slid under her left leg and curled around to stroke her stomach, the other caressing her right leg. Don breathed in her aroma again before he pressed his lips to her lower ones in a sweet, firm kiss. Her groan cut off in a strangled gasp as his tongue slipped past both their lips and sank into the velvety tightness of her pussy.

Don fed his tongue into her pussy; wriggling as far as he could into the shockingly hot, slick channel. Her flavor changed deeper inside, becoming richer and thicker, almost like the hot fluid in an apple pie. He ran his tongue over her walls, trying to taste every inch of her insides that he could reach. Dendra whimpered and writhed as she felt his tongue squirming in her, "Oh, that's so dirty! And it feels great! More!"

He pulled his tongue out and licked her slit again. His moan mingled with hers as he used every motion and trick he'd ever used or read about to tease and explore the beautiful vagina in front of him. His head bobbed and moved from side to side as he worked; slipping over her labia, pushing past them and up to briefly tease her clit, back down to dip into her passage. She grew wetter and wetter as he eagerly ate her, his face glistening with her readiness. One of her hands slid into his hair, taking hold and urging him on silently, her breath coming in feathery, fast pants that grew closer and closer together, high and higher in pitch.

Dendra trembled as she felt these new pleasures burst upon her. In all the centuries of her life, no one had ever done this to her before. The slippery, slick feeling of his probing, loving tongue brought more joy from her folds that her hand had ever done before and more than some lovers had ever drawn from her. His breath was cool on her wetness, sparks streaking through her as it reminded her exactly what he was doing. There was a faint scratching from his stubble, just enough to tease and add one more tingling sensation on top of the rest of it all. Every brush of those lips, every praising lick of his warm, wet muscle, and every rush of breath on her sex built and built and built her pleasure within her, higher and higher.

Her breath was coming so fast she was almost hyperventilating, her tits bouncing more than rising and falling, her eyes wild, and her mouth open and panting. Then his tongue hit her clit again and the charge of pleasure inside her exploded past her limits and blasted like lightning through her, "AHHAHHHgghk!" Her scream cut off with a strangled sound as it went past hearing but her mouth was still opened wide, eyes screwed so tightly shut it seemed her lids might crack, her legs kicked, toes curling, and it took all the will she could muster not to yank his scalp clean off. Instead she just jerked his head into her snatch harder as her cunt gushed what left like a flood onto his face.

The searing electric joy faded after a few moments, leaving her feeling giddy and deliciously weak. She could barely breathe and her whole being felt suffused with golden light. This made the second eruption of her pleasure all the more surprising and wonderful. Don didn't stop as she came down but took the sweet, swollen nub of her clit in his mouth and licked with determined strokes over the sensitive flesh. She registered her attentions, felt the pleasure from them, but it rose and burst before she could truly get her orgasm addled mind to acknowledge it.

Dendra's sex quivered against him a moment before her limbs tightened up again, body shaking, a helpless, happy wail rolling out and over and down the hill. God, he loved making any woman cum, but this! He'd never seen anyone react this strongly before! Her pussy was sopping wet, her hot, apple pie glory flowing freely not only over his face but onto the ground to soak into the dirt. The hand in his hair was pulling almost painfully now and he felt a vague note of concern that maybe he should stop; she wasn't human and she seemed to be a lot stronger than she looked. Maybe he should let her ease down and relax a little, in case she hurt him by accident.

...Fuck that.

Don started to suck on her pearl hard, flicking his tongue madly over that sweet, tender, devastating button. Her wail became a quivering shriek that sharply rose and then cut off as a third climax roared through her body before the second had ended. Her hand left his hair before both of hers reached to grab the earth on either side of them, her fingers digging furrows into it without apparent effort. Her thighs closed on his head, starting to squeeze as he continued to tongue her clit, wanting her to cum more still, to remember this, to remember him and her first oral sex for the rest of her potentially endless days. It was getting harder to breathe and her thighs squeezed tighter. Don felt a sudden stab of fear, of worry that this would be the death of him, but he kept licking all the same.

"Ggh, duh, D-Don!" Dendra wrenched her legs apart. Fuck, she was burning down! Her whole body felt scorched with pleasure! "Saah, suh, stop," she panted, a needy whine in her voice, "please, oh, it's so good buh, but too much! Can't breathe!"

He gave her swollen pearl a last kiss and then raised his head. From his nose down, his face practically shone with a coating of her pleasure. He licked his lips, savoring the taste of her a moment as he watched her weakly writhe against the trunk of the vast tree. His eyes were worried; had he taken it too far? "Did I overdo it? Are you okay, Dendra?"

"O...okay?" She laughed, the sound gaining strength as it went, a deliriously happy smile on those apple blossom lips. "Okay? No, no, noooo, I'm so much better than okay." The dryad beamed down at him, her chest still rising and falling dramatically as she regained her breath. "I've never felt anything like that. So much pleasure, all at once, one after another...it was the best!"

Don grinned and sat up on his elbows. It was hard not to feel a swell of pride at that. Though in addition to pride and happiness at her pleasure, he also felt a renewed hunger. Seeing her thrash and hearing her wail, feeling her pussy gushing, all of it made him want to experience that again but with her wet walls quaking around him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Dendra, but hopefully it'll just be second best."

She giggled and then nibbled her lower lip, ducking her head artfully, "Mm, only one way to find out, isn't there?" The slender spirit moved to plant her feet on a wide spread pair of roots and lifted herself up to a half standing position with her upper back pressed against the trunk. Don got to his feet, pumping his half hard cock and watching her intently. Her hair...it might have been his imagination but he buds looked a little bigger, as if they were starting to open. One of her delicate hands ran down her body to part the all but dripping lips of her sex and spread them, "I need you in me, Don. Join with me, seed me, give life to the land."

He groaned and his cock rose to fullness once more, flooding him with refreshed desire. "I've never wanted anything more," he said, and for all the triteness of the expression he fully meant it. Don strode up to her and then sank to his knees, leaning in to kiss her; their lips meeting in fierce anticipatory joy. He then shifted himself lower and forward, both of them gasping and then sighing as his manhood pressed against her hot pink treasure. "God, Dendra," he murmured, "you feel amazing already."

She smirked as he sank lower, her eyes hungry and proud, "Just wait." Then she nodded and lowered herself down. The engorged head of his cock pressed to her entrance and they both shivered as she paused and held there, wiggling her hips just enough to rub her pussy over his cock, wetting and slicking him with her juices. He grunted, barely breathing, and then she let herself down and his breath burst out in a long, groaning, primal growl as he entered her. Her hot flesh spread around him, opening to his thick, long cock, tight and snug yet yielding. That scorching, sopping, silken heaven wrapped about him and engulfed more and more of his dick as she lowered herself down. The dryad moaned loudly as she impaled herself on his generous manhood, inch after inch, until at last her hips rested against his and she felt his balls against her ass.

Both sets of eyes fluttered open and met; wondering, delighting gazes that spoke volumes in silence. Her walls gripped and seemed almost to caress him, even unmoving, and his rod fit and filled her in ways she'd not felt in a century and never so fully. They stayed so, simply joined and raptured by it, for a long minute of tender bliss. Then he pulled his hips back and her lips parted, a moan staggering out of her as he withdrew almost half of his dick and then he groaned out as he pushed back in and sank into her perfect depths.

Don couldn't believe how good she felt; hot and slippery and just the right kind of friction rippling through him from their slightest movement. He took another slow stroke, pulling more out this time, before sinking back into her, "Fuck, Dendra, you feel so good, best I've ever, nn, imagined, let alone had."

She leaned against him, her soft tits pressing against his chest, moving to fully be sitting on his lap and straddling him. "You're pretty damn good yourself; longest, thickest root I've ever had in me before." The nature spirit rotated her hips and made them both groan before she lowered her head and kissed his neck, "Now let go and do it. No holding back, I can take it and I want it."

He let out a throaty chuckle and drove hard into her, making her bounce up off his cock a bit, and let out a silvery, laughing shriek. Don's arms took firm hold of her hips and he began to thrust up into her with wanton, lustful need. Fast and deep he drilled up into her welcoming flesh, Dendra throwing her head back and whooping as the slap of their bodies coming together made a steady, pounding rhythm in the starlit night. Again and again and again he launched into her wet channel, snug about his plunging prick, hugging and squeezing his as he fucked her.

His hips moved as he thrust up, the angle of his plundering cock just enough different each time to touch new parts of her and make pleasure blossom within her in hew ways. She crowed with delight, her legs working to bounce her on his lap and bring her down to meet his thrusts, trying to drive him yet deeper into her core. "Oh, that's good! So good, keep, ahn! Keep it up, Don baby!" She bit her lip and her arms tightened around his shoulders, Dendra hugging herself to him. She let out a whine, pumping herself up and down faster yet. So close already!

Don grunted and groaned as he hammered up into her, the slurping slap of their coupling coming faster and faster, "Dendra," he gasped, "so fucking great! Can't, ugnn, God, fuck! Can't believe it!" Over and over and over they came together, his cock hammering home, driving deep into the center of her being, plunging almost into her very core itself. "Baby, I'm-"

"I know, me too," she yelped. "Don't stop!"

He snarled his understanding, her head going back and his back arching as he pistoned in and out of her as hard and fast as he could muster. Fuck, fuck, he was getting so close! God! Not yet, hold on, just a little longer! The tension growing behind his balls grew and grew, a wild and desperate thrill building with it. She whimpered and bounced her hips frantically, her head shaking back and forth as she rushed towards her own joy. Fuck! Hold on, hold on, just...a little...guh, more!

She screamed and bent away from him, head flung with eyes staring wide upward before screwing shut, her back arching in a perfect curve, her limbs trembling. Her pussy went mad around him; spasming, clenching, spurting her joy onto his thighs as she creamed. Dendra rode him still, driving herself further in the midst of her orgasm, reaching out to grab his face and wrench his gaze to hers, "Cum in me now! NOW!"

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers