The Dryad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers

"UGgh!" Don's eyes rolled back in his head, though he did not, could not, break his gaze from her. His whole body seemed to explode through his cock; all of him swelling and rushing madly up through it and into her. His sense, his whole mind was blasted away by sensation; leaving him dimly aware of his member swelling and then spurting a torrent of thick, gooey, sticky, heavy cum deep into her belly, squirting and coating and filling her womb. "Dendraaaa, lover, all of it, you, yours!"

"YES!" Her voice was triumphant and soaked in pleasure. The dryad let out a rising wail as he came. And came and came; Don felt his cock continuing to tremble, to fire more and more into her. Impossibly more, more than he ever could have fired at once! And yet it kept shooting, kept filling her, kept rattling his bones with body drenching, mind blasting pleasure. His eyes screwed shut, mouth helplessly open, Don awash and barely aware in the throes of this impossible climax. "Life, in me! In us! Life renewed!"

There was a tremendous burst of sound; a rustling as though a thousand birds had gone to wing all at once and the area darkened as there was a sudden creaking of wood taking weight. The air was suddenly full of a bright and heavy flowery smell, so thick in the air it was almost choking him. Don shook, feeling himself finally starting to fall down from the peak, to feel the ridiculous power of his orgasm fleeing him as his dick shot another, and another, and one last gout of sperm into Dendra.

He fell back onto the earth, panting, weak as a kitten. Don lay there a few moments, eyes closed and feebly moving. "God," he whispered, her voice almost hoarse, "Dendra...never...so strong, so much...you're ama...amazing. Best lover I've ever had."

She chuckled and he groaned as she lowered herself on top of him, his softening cock still within her for the moment. "We're amazing together...though I am pretty great on my own, you're right." She cuddled against him, Don slowly lifting his arms to hold her.

He frowned slightly, something soft brushing his chin and tickling at his neck. There was a different flowery smell now, close, as if it were coming from the dryad herself. Don opened his eyes and looked down and then gasped. "D-Dendra! Your hair!"

"Mm-hm." The petite magical creature beamed up at him, "You did it, Don. Well, we did it." The buds in her hair were no more; instead her beautiful face was now adorned with a glory of newly sprouted leaves of bright, rich green and pink-white flowers like and yet unlike those of apple blossoms. Her hair was no longer a dark mass but now a brilliant mane composed of spring time beauty. Dendra pushed herself up, her hands braced on his chest, her tits deliciously framed and pressed together by them. "Look up."

Don blinked and followed her gaze up above them and he gasped again, "Holy fuck." Maybe it had been, literally. He could not see the stars anymore, or most of the branches of the tree; they could not be seen because of the leaves and blossoms that were in the way. For the first time in his life, he looked upon the ancient tree in bloom. Leaves like none he had ever seen before moved in a strengthening breeze that washed over the hilltop and a sweet scent like every flower he'd ever smelled but all its own wafted from the blossoms and was carried away. "We did that?"

"We sure did, handsome," she grinned. "He's bloomed and He's stronger now than he has been in centuries. Fertility and life will come back to the land, the waters, the beasts, right away." Dendra sighed and laid herself back down on top of Don. "Pretty good for a hot outdoor fuck, huh?"

"Yeah." Don was silent for a few minutes, just holding her and letting his mind process all that had happened. Fuck, he felt so tired. He wanted to sleep but his mind just kept working. What did this all mean? After a while, he spoke, "I don't know what to say or do now. I mean, do I just go back to my normal life after this? What about...us?" God, that sounded lame.

"If you don't know what to say, then don't say it," Dendra answered. She lifted up just enough to kiss him and then press her forehead against his. "It'll become clearer. I took a lot out of you, so for now," her green eyes met his and he felt dizzy, like he was falling into them, "just sleep."

It was warm and birds were chirping and singing around him. The warm heat of spring beat down upon the hilltop and only the shade he was in made it comfortable. Don blinked and sunlight stabbed at his eyes for the brief moment they were open, "Gh!" It was morning? Daytime, at least.

Don sat up on the camp bed, shaking his head slowly. He was naked and the warm breeze felt sweet and soft on his bare skin. He didn't wonder if last night was a dream. His hips felt sore from where Dendra had been bouncing on his lap and he could still taste her faintly on his lips. And there was the tree. In daylight, the change wrought on it was even more spectacular. The sky reaching and spreading arms that looked grasping and skeletal before were now verdant and seemed not to claw at the sky but to hold it up. The branches waved and rocked in the wind with a merry rustle and he felt a sense of welcome regard directed at him. He stood up bemused and inclined his head at the truck of the great tree, "Happy to be of service, sir."

"You're awake! Good timing!" Dendra's voice came from directly behind him, making him jump halfway out of his skin. She laughed as he turned around. Her glorious leaf and flower hair was brushed back over her shoulders and she was dressed again, wearing the Daisy Duke shorts from yesterday and his Avengers t-shirt over her pert tits and her swollen belly. "Your Grandma's wondering where you are, missing breakfast and all, and seeing the tree flowering she's on her way here." The dryad walked over and flopped onto his camp bed again, kicking one leg up. "You probably don't want to be naked when she gets here."

Don had barely heard her. He was gaping at the stunning nature spirit, at her hair, at her wearing his shirt, and then at her belly. He'd seen that look before; she looked like a pregnant woman about four months in. "Dendra, you...are you pregnant?" He wanted that to have been smoother, but it had just ended up blurting out that way.

She laughed, "You should see your face! I am, but not in the way you're thinking." The perky dryad winked, "You're not going to be a Daddy, Don. It's a...reflection of things in the spirit world and I am not about to try and explain it. Don't worry, okay? No shotgun weddings or babies left on doorsteps are in your future."

"Oh, okay." He felt ashamed at the relief that washed over him. "Um, I'm sorry, it's not that I wouldn't want that with you, it's just-"

"Oh, just get dressed, human! You've got an inbound gramma, don't forget." Dendra smiled at him as he started to find and then pull his clothes on. "But I know what you mean; I can feel it. We're connected now, you know. We've shared and birthed life together." She hopped to her feet. "I have to go. Not only because I totally do NOT want to explain this to your grandmother but there're things now I have to do on the other side with the land being revitalized. Not the dead "other side" but the spirit world "other side," just to be clear."

He buttoned his jeans and felt an obscure pang in his chest. "I guess that makes sense. So, uh, will I see you again?"

"You better!" Dendra stepped up to him and handed him a fresh t-shirt from his backpack, one of his flannels now tied around her waist. "Don't get all sappy. Tree joke, get it?" She leaned up on her tiptoes to kiss him lightly, "I'll be busy for a while so maybe not again for the next few weeks. But whenever you're back here, come to me. You'll always be welcome and safe here, under His and my protection. And I'll want to see you and talk with you and all the rest."

"All the rest," he asked, smirking a little.

"And how," she answered. "Now, before you start worrying, I'm not "claiming" you or anything. Away from here, you live your life. Meet girls, or boys if you want, have fun, be happy. But when you come back here...come to me."

"I will." He took her hands in his, "I've thought about talking to Grandpa about taking over the farm from my uncles when they get older. If I do-"

"If you do, you should do it for yourself, not just to be with me. Though that's totally sweet of you," Dendra said. She stepped away from him, tucking her hands behind herself. "But if you do, maybe something more...permanent can happen."

"Maybe." Don smiled, "At the very least, I'll invite you into the house."

"Oh, great! I'd love to watch some TV. I hear people talking about it all the time!" Dendra grinned, "And I'd love to try out a bed." She nibbled her lower lip and a coy expression came into those pure green eyes, "But not for sleeping. Well, yes, but afterward."

Before he could answer, he heard his grandmother's voice calling his name. Don turned to see her at the base of the hill, "Hey, Grandma! I'll be down in a minute."

He turned back to Dendra, "I should-" The dryad was gone, no trace of her to be seen. Don smiled and shook his head. "You love the big entrances and exits, don't you?" He tugged the shirt she'd offered him on and looked around the hilltop. "Thank you. I'll miss you, but I'll be back soon." As he walked away, he felt a faint pressure along his jawline; a phantom caress. Then he jumped as he felt a phantom ass grab, "Whoa! Damn it, Dendra, are you trying to make me fall down the hill?"

There was no answer, save for a faint giggle on the breeze. He smiled and then turned away and started to make his way carefully down the hill to where his grandmother was waiting. Don looked out from that high place as he went down.

God, it was beautiful land. Even more so now; colors seemed richer, the air cleaner and sweeter. But for all that beauty, it was no longer the land that would draw him back as often and as soon as he could return.

Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers