The Du Page Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers

"Michelle, shush. It's me Mike. You're ok sweetheart." She quieted down looking up into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down on top of her.

"Michelle," he said, propping himself up on his elbows. "Please let go."

"Ok. I'm sorry." She released him giving him a strange look. She cleared her throat and asked him, "You don't like girls?"

"I like girls." He told her as he got up. "It's just that I'm working and it would complicate things if we were to...you know. Not that I wouldn't want too, it's just...too complicated to explain. Maybe in a few weeks I could come up with an explanation you would understand. I'm sorry and I am very flattered."

"That's ok, I guess you're right, it would make some things a little complicated. Shall we go eat?" She bounced up out of bed and headed for the door, Mike following her.

They walked to the Student Union in silence. They got their food and ate in silence. Mike was too tired to talk and he assumed that Michelle was too. After finishing Mike walked Michelle back to her dorm room. Outside her door stood a student that look remarkably like Mike. In fact he looked like Mike's twin brother.

Michelle halted in the middle of the hallway. Mike continued for a couple of steps before he realized that she had stopped. Tuning to her he stuck out his hand for her to take. She grabbed it and pulled him back to her.

"Who is he?" she asked pointing at his twin.

"He is my relief. And yes he looks just like me. He's supposed to." I turned to my twin. "Bill, douse the hologram."

My twin wasn't my twin anymore. Michelle let out a little squeak in fright as Bill's features changed before her eyes. Bill turned the hologram back on and was me again.

"So do you really look like this or are you wearing a...what did you call it...hologram?"

Mike didn't know how to answer her. The truth and she would want to see what he really looked like. A lie and he could be caught.

"No I don't look like this and no I'm not going to show you what I really look like. It would compli..."

"...cate things." She finished for him. "I'm going to get sick of hearing that phrase, I'm sure." She stepped up to her door and unlocked it not allowing either of them in.

"Lock the door behind you and Bill will be across the hall. If you need anything just shout."

"Ok, goodnight." And she closed the door. Bill and Mike went into the room across from hers. It was filled with monitors and electronic gear along one wall. A set of bunk bed were pushed against the other. Mike climbed into the top bunk and quickly went to sleep. Bill switch on the electronic gear and watched Michelle as she climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Mike was waiting for her at her door when she came out to go to her first class.

"Oh, hi, why didn't you knock? I would have let you wait inside. Are you Mike or Bill?" She smiled at him as she made sure her door was locked.

"I'm Mike. Bill and I will always tell you which one you are with."

"Oh, good that makes things a little easier for me. But I guess I should always call you or Bill, Mike, right?"

"That would not complicate things for you or us."

"Okay."

They walked in silence to the Student Union to get some breakfast. Michelle would have skipped breakfast in order to save some money, but as she was now set at the Student Union, she decided a small breakfast was in order. Along the way the only words spoken by either of them were to others they knew and saw along the way.

That day and the next were uneventful. As it would happen so were the next couple of weeks. Through this time Michelle and Mike got to know each other better and became more relaxed around each other. Mike had always been relaxed around Michelle, but now Michelle was comfortable enough around Mike that she often invited him into her dorm room when they weren't in class.

It was now January, a new year, cold and windy as the two young people walked to class. The sidewalks had been cleared of snow and salt spread to keep ice from forming. Michelle and Mike walked arm in arm to their first class of the day. They had just had breakfast at the Student Union with friends. One of which walked with them. Her name was Susan Bajek. She was not an unattractive young lady but as of late had not made many friends. Michelle and Mike had taken her under their wing, so to speak. She accompanied them everywhere as they were not romantically involved it made little difference to them.

To Susan it was a boon. She now had friends, people to talk too, people she could drop in on anytime and know she was not a bother. She was very excited about becoming a doctor and she was even more excited about the friends she had made. And she had someone to do homework with, to bounce ideas off of. She was happy for the first time since she had arrived at university.

Mike sensed something in Susan and had discussed these feeling with Michelle. They both decided to make Susan a part of their little group. She was actually a fun girl to be around. She was smart and witty, two things that Mike liked in a girl. She was also good looking, with curly brown hair and clear brown eyes and a cute smile. Mike felt she would make Michelle a good friend and good friends were worth their weight in gold.

Mike had not seen any of Stinky's men around of late. Although they had the next nine years to persuade Michelle not to become a doctor, Mike thought that he had fortified her resolve to become a doctor so that no matter what Stinky did she would finish her studies.

The days passed without incident. The three friends could be found together almost twenty-four-seven. Susan had moved in with Michelle as her room was set up for two students. Michelle and Susan did everything together, went shopping, went to the gym for workouts, sometimes with Mike and sometimes without him. Usually if you saw Michelle, Sue was not far behind.

The days past and the girls became more and more comfortable around each other. As they studied some times Susan would reach for something, a pencil, paper, whatever and accidentally brush Michelle's breasts or while talking she would lay her hand gently on Michelle's arm. Sometimes Michelle would hold Susan's hand without thinking as they talked.

Mike was present as always since the girls had moved in with each other. There were times when they were studying, that Michelle and Susan would find themselves looking at each other and quickly glance away. Michelle had to admit to herself that she was attracted to Susan. She tried to resist the bewildering thoughts she was having about another female. She found herself timing her entry to the bathroom just as Susan was exiting. She would try to force her way past in the doorway just so she could brush up against Susan.

Susan was becoming increasingly intrigued by Michelle. There were times when she found herself tracing the delicate curve of her fingers. She would look up at Michelle and she would be smiling at her. Then when Michelle started to brush up against her as she was coming out of the bathroom, Susan started to hesitate, just an instant, to make the squeeze through the doorway a little tighter.

Mike, either in the guise of Bill or himself was always available just across the hall from the girls. But he was likely as not hanging around with them in their dorm room, doing homework, playing cards or just quizzing each other on what they had studied that day. He had noticed that the two girls were becoming increasingly friendly with each other. He wondered when they would admit to themselves that they were becoming sexually attracted to each other.

The exchanges between Michelle and Susan increased over the next couple of weeks until one day squeezing through the bathroom doorway Susan's towel dropped to the floor as Michelle was wedged in front of her. Michelle found herself looking down at Susan's body and getting excited. She suddenly bent down, brushing her face across Susan's breasts, to pick up her towel. She turned Susan so they weren't so close and wrapped the towel around her body. Michelle then leaned in and kissed Susan on the cheek.

When the towel dropped, partly by accident and partly planned, Susan became aroused for some reason. And when Michelle bent forward, she thought she was going to swoon. And when Michelle's face brushed her breast she almost did. As Michelle kissed her on the cheek Sue placed her hand on the side of Michelle's face and smiled. The two girls became even closer than before. Mike was with them instead of them being with Mike. It was a challenge just to keep up with them. And still there was the problem of those that did not want Michelle to succeed. Even with that in the background everything was going smoothly for the trio.

But Mike knew that a rapid succession of attempts to dissuade Michelle from becoming a doctor where coming. Depending on when he looked ahead the date would change. And from what he could tell there may well be a number of attempts. He had a feeling that the first attempt would be made just prior to Michelle's first set of exams at the end of the first year. He knew that she would be ready for them, knew she could pass them with ease. But if someone rattled her would she be able to pass them?

One day something unexpected happened, unexpected to Mike at least and was quite disconcerting to him. There was to be a gathering of students for the spring break. A dance was being held and all students were expected to attend. An event like this wasn't part of the program and had never been held before. Mike was suspicious to say the least.

"Mike, why don't the three of us go as a couple?" Michelle asked wrinkling her brow.

"We could do that. Would that be ok with you Sue?"

"Sure why not. I could meet my prince there." She smiled from the floor, looking up from her reading. Michelle smiled at Susan winking her right eye at her. Susan blushed and turned back to her reading a smile still on her face.

Mike had called in to check on why this was happening now and received a non-committal answer. He was worried that it was going to be part of the plan to get Michelle out of medicine. Over the next few days the three studied and planned for the dance. The dance was just a few days away and the girls couldn't decide on what to wear. It was hectic to say the least. It was going to be a black tie affair. So Mike took the girls out shopping. To say they were excited was an understatement.

Michelle settled on a red dress that hugged her body, was low cut with a slit up the side. It really showed off her great body. Susan on the other hand was undecided on which dress she should wear. She had a black dress cut low in front with a back that was non-excitant and a red one with a high neckline and a full skirt. She and Michelle were huddled together whispering to each other, when Michelle turned to look at Mike and shook her head.

"Mike, which one do you think she should get?"

"That depends. Both dresses are very beautiful and she looks good in both, but if she is looking to attract a young 'Prince' I would say the black one. If she is trying to remain untouched until she is an old woman, the red one.

"I actually like her in the black one. She does have a great set and a very fine back, her body is perfect for the black one. I'm not saying she's ugly in the red one but, it is a little prudish, in my humble opinion."

Susan's eyes were wide with shock at what Mike had just said. Michelle reached out and pushed her mouth closed for her and stroked her cheek.

"Thank you Mike, I don't know what to say." Susan was a little embarrassed by what Mike had said.

"Then it's the black one," Michelle said, "go try it on again. I'm sure Mike would love to see you in it again before he buys it for you. I know I would love to see you in it again."

Susan smiled as she grabbed the dress from Michelle and headed to the changing room. She was out in a few minutes and looked absolutely fabulous. She had removed her bra this time to see how the dress fell across her breast. As she stood in front of the mirror Mike was dumbstruck at her beauty. Out of her bra her breasts were perfect. She was excited as her nipples were hard, causing the dress to hang very seductively across her breasts.

Michelle was excited also as she walked around her friend straightening a pleat here and a seam there. She brushed the dress down Susan sides, over her hips and down her legs. Susan shimmied excitedly as Michelle's hands gently touched her. Susan turned this way and that looking at herself in the mirror. She stopped turning and look directly into Mike's eyes as he sat there dumbstruck.

"Does it meet with your approval Mike?" Susan asked.

"Uh..." Mike didn't know what to say, he was speechless. "It's gorgeous Suzie. You're gorgeous in that dress."

"Will you dance with me at the dance?" What a strange question Mike thought.

"Of course I would, will dance with you. And it's not because of the dress."

"Oh." Michelle looked at Mike with a funny look on her face. Mike groaned inwardly.

"Susan," he said as he got out of the chair, "this dress is made for you. It looks so beautiful on you. But I knew you were beautiful before you tried on the dress the first time. It's just the dress brings out the best..." Michelle smacked Mike on the arm. "What?"

"You don't know anything do you?" Michelle berated Mike.

"She's beautiful Michelle, in or out of that dress. What should I have said, please tell me."

"You should have just left it at yes."

"Oh! Susan I will be more than happy to dance with you." Mike shut up and sat back down.

"Will you dance with me?" Michelle asked Mike.

"I would be happy to dance with you also Miss Du Page."

"Good. Now let's get dressed and out of here," Michelle said to them both as she headed back to the changing room.

Before she knew what was happening Susan was in the same cubical with her helping to unzip Michelle's dress. Michelle too, was naked underneath her dress, Susan found to her delight, as it slipped down her body. Looking with admiration Susan reached out and touched Michelle's right nipple. It was so hard Michelle groaned with pleasure as Susan's finger brushed this sensitive part of her body.

Michelle reached forward and slipped the shoulders of Susan's dress down her arms. The dress descended to her feet in one swift motion. Michelle gasped at the ease that the dress was taken off. Susan's nipples were also erect much to the delight of Michelle. She leaned forward kissing Susan's left nipple. She had no idea why she had done that, just that it seemed the most natural thing to do.

Susan moaned as Michelle's lips touched her skin. She wanted more but not like this, not here. She pushed Michelle away and without making a sound said 'Mike' and pointed out the door. Michelle nodded her head in understanding and turned grabbing her clothes off the hook. As she tuned Susan stroked Michelle's ass. Michelle jumped at Susan's touch.

The girls came out of the changing area in their street clothes and brought the things Mike was going to buy them to the front counter. Mike paid for the items and they all hurried out of the store.

"Mike, what are you wearing to the dance?" Sue asked him.

"I have a tux in my closet just for occasions like this."

"May we see you in it?" Sue asked.

"Sure, I'll show you when we get back to the dorm." They all walked in silence to the bus stop on the corner. Mike in the middle, the girls hanging on to his arms.

They got back to the dorm and the girls went to their room and Mike to his. Mike went to his closet and changed into his tux. He was knocking on the girl's door in ten minutes. Michelle opened the door dressed in her new clothes. Mike was pleased to see she was dressed this way. She was so beautiful. As he stepped into the room Susan stepped out of the bathroom in her new dress. Mike almost fell over as he saw her. She was even more beautiful with makeup and her hair done.

Susan stopped in her tracks also as she saw Mike in something besides that ratty old leather jacket he always wore. He was very handsome, if she could just get him to comb his hair.

"Mike you stand here. Sue you here and I'll stand here. Now look in the mirror on the door." The girls heard a groan from Mike.

"God, you two are beautiful."

"You're not bad looking yourself," Michelle quipped.

Susan caught Mike's eye in the mirror for just a second. She nervously licked her lips and winked at him. Mike looked shocked as he looked away from her. Susan sure hoped she didn't do anything to upset him.

"Ok, the dance isn't until Saturday, so out of those clothes until then," Mike said as he headed for the door to change his clothes.

The girls made rude noises at him as he left. Michelle turned to Susan and caressed her face. With makeup on she was ravishing. So much so that Michelle was thinking things she had never thought before. As Michelle touched Susan's face a shiver ran through her body and a tingle she had never felt before tickled her belly. She was quite unsure of herself at the moment.

Michelle hesitated only slightly, still caressing Susan's face she leaned in and gently, ever so gently, pressed her lips to Sue's. Sue jumped only a little then pressed her lips against Michelle's. Susan raised her hand to the back of Michelle's head pulling her lips against hers harder. Michelle's mouth opened tentatively, allowing Susan's tongue to enter if she was so inclined. Slowly Susan probed with her tongue, searching for Michelle's. As the two girl's tongues met both of them lost their breath as it whooshed out of their lungs. Michelle's eyes flew open as she pushed Susan away from her to try and catch her breath.

"My god, that was so intense," Michelle gasped sitting down on the bed before she fell down.

"Christ," Susan whispered hoarsely as she sank to her knees in front of Michelle.

Both girls were silent as they contemplated what had just occurred between them. Neither of them was truly upset at what happened. They were both still excited and a bit shocked, but did not regret their highly charged intimate kiss.

Michelle leaned down, lifting Susan's head with a finger under her chin. She looked Susan in the eye as she gently ran her thumb across Susan's lips. Susan opened her mouth allowing the thumb in to touch her tongue. She shivered as Michelle pressed her thumb forward into her mouth.

"After Mike leaves for bed," was all that Michelle said as she pulled her thumb from Susan's mouth. She rose and walked to the bathroom. She was out a couple of minutes later carrying her new dress which she hung in her closet.

Susan had watched as Michelle had walked away, Michelle's statement ringing in her ears. She was so hot at the moment her nipples were hurting from being so tight for so long. It was a good kind of hurt though, a hurt that verged on the border of pleasure. Sue slowly climbed up to her feet and went into the bathroom to change. Michelle sat on the bed where she had been before, thinking about the near future and how excited she still was.

Mike had witnessed, 'the kiss', from his room while he was changing. It had been the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. He finished changing and sat down in the chair to regain his composure. Tonight he would make sure the cameras were turned off after he left their room. The girls deserved a little privacy once in awhile.

The afternoon and evening was spent as usual, playing cards, doing homework, studying. The next day was Friday, the three had no classes until late in the morning, so they could all sleep in. At around eight Mike said he was bushed and said good night to the girls. He went to his room and shut down all the monitors except the one that watched the girl's door. Mike sat down in the chair and turned to his terminal to catch up on world events.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers