The Du Page Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Michelle and Susan watched, as Mike closed the door after him, with anticipation. Once closed Susan almost ran to the door and flipped the lock silently. She turned with her back against the door, her hands pressing into the wood as her ass pressed against her hands. She almost couldn't control her excitement as she watched Michelle slowly approach her. Michelle placed both her hands against the door, one on either side of Susan's head. Keeping eye contact with Susan she slowly moved in, closer and closer to Susan's lips.

The excitement Susan felt rush into her body as Michelle's lips brushed hers was overwhelming. The two young women pressed their bodies against one another as their lips opened and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Michelle felt a fire start to burn in her as her lips pressed against Susan's, a fire that started in her belly and spread in all directions through out her body. The women were wrapped in each other's arms as they were consumed by passion.

Michelle broke the kiss first pushing Susan away slightly. Taking her hand Michelle led Sue to the bed and pushed her down climbing on top of her. Moving to one side Michelle reached out placing a hand on Susan's more than ample breast. Susan shuttered gently grabbing Michelle's face between her hands as Michelle's hand squeezed and massaged her breast.

"Michelle, I have never been with another woman before."

"Funny thing is, neither have I darling." Michelle leaned down and kissed Susan's soft lips as she continued to squeeze her breast and pinched her nipple.

...to be Continued

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why the E?

Ok, it was a good storyline, but I think it does not deserve the E. There are better stories out there which are more deserving of the E, IMHO. I was looking at it critically, and there were several mistakes, like in one part you shifted from 3rd person to 1st person POV (my twin was not my twin anymore, or something like that). Then there was "some times" which should have been written as "sometimes", thought processes which were not italicized or demarcated in any other way, too & to mistakes, twenty-four-seven which should be written as 24/7 or twenty-four/seven, etc. Anyway, for all it's worth, congratulations on the E. I'll read the 2nd chapter as well. As of now the sci-fi premises are rather lame - "cool phone" and time travelling, but I'll keep an open mind.

18rabbit18rabbitalmost 16 years ago
Really?

I'm having a hard time buying this story. Guy says he can see the future, and because he has a cool phone, girl buys it? I can't see a future doctor going that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Spellcheck

Great story, but don't trust your spell-checker so implicitly. Always have every published work vetted by another pair of human eyes. There are some too, to, two mistakes, and others of that type that take the reader right out of the story.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories