The Du Page Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Three peoples lives are entwined over the years.
6.5k words
16k
2
2

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under (c) copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only being submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

In the Beginning – Part II

When Mike woke the next morning he didn't know if he should turn the monitors on or not. The one showing the girls door proved that the door was still intact. He thought what the hell and turned them on. As they sprung to life he saw that the two girls were in the same bed together and they were both naked in a passionate embrace. He flipped the monitors off quickly slightly embarrassed he had witnessed such an intimate moment.

After waiting an inordinate amount of time Mike went to the girl's door and knocked as they had to leave for class soon. He could hear a commotion and a yell from Michelle for him to wait a minute. The door opened with Michelle pulling down her t-shirt that last bit of the way.

"Come on in," she said as the door swung wide. Susan was nowhere to be seen and the bathroom door was closed.

"If you guys aren't ready I can wait in my room until you are."

"No, no we'll be just a minute." Michelle pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him. He sat down in one of the two chairs in the room and waited and watched as Michelle gathered her things and made the bed.

Susan came out of the bathroom ready to go to class and smiling. She looked as if she hadn't slept much last night but she was happy. Mike noted all these things as Michelle went into the bathroom to get ready.

"So did you have a good night?" Susan froze as Mike asked that question then relaxed almost instantly.

"Yes I did." She smiled at him and left it at that. Mike smiled to himself as he thought that Susan was now somewhat more confident than she was before last night.

"Good," Mike replied as Michelle came out of the bathroom ready to hit class.

Classes were over before they realized. It was Friday night. Tomorrow was the dance, but tonight was party night. Once a month the three friends would go out to a couple of the bars and clubs in the neighborhood. They would drink and dance and play games, darts mostly. Tonight was that night.

As they left the dorm for their first stop, a little Irish Pub about a block away, the three friends walked arm in arm. They were joking and talking about everyday things when they arrived at the pub and found that is was closed. Disappointed, they walked back the way they had come to go to another bar. It was open but empty when they walked in. The bartender looked up as the three entered.

"Well, finally, I thought the school had been closed down or something."

"No we're still in business. How's it going tonight Ray?" Mike asked the bartender.

"Really slow tonight, although it is a little early, I usually have a small crowd in here by this time though." Ray shook his head. "What will it be tonight kids?"

"The usual, club soda with a twist of lime for me, a scotch on the rocks for Michelle here and a slow-gin fizz for Susan here," Mike told Ray.

"Coming right up," Ray replied.

The three took seats at a table not far from the bar. It was their usual table, close to the dart boards not to far from the rest rooms and not to far from the bar for refills. The three friends joked and laughed as they sipped their drinks slowly. The girls stopped laughing at a joke Mike had just told when Mike's face turned to a mask of anger.

Turning around in their seats the girls saw three gruff, grimy, tough looking men. They stood in the doorway looking around the place. As their gaze crossed the three medical students and the girls in particular, they started toward them. Mike stood knocking his chair over. The girls jumped at the noise.

"Get behind me," Mike ordered the girls. They rose swiftly and moved behind Mike.

"Now isn't this nice, the little college boy is going to protect the pretty little college girls." The three men laughed as they continued to move closer to Mike and the girls.

"You guys may want to leave before you get yourselves hurt," Mike said softly.

The three men laughed at Mike's statement still advancing.

"I want that pruty lil' redhead, you guys can have the other one," the leader said advancing up to the table that was now the only thing between Mike and them.

"That 'pruty lil' redhead' as you put it is under my protection. But, I guess Stinky didn't tell you about me."

"What?"

"Stinky, John Appleby, the guy that hired you to come in here and scare this young lady."

"Wha...how do you know that?"

"Like I said, Stinky didn't tell you about me. I know everything. I know your name is Samuel J. Davis and you live at 1345 S. Racine Ave. Any you, your name is Norman L. Fisher and you live at the same address. And you," Mike said pointing at the third guy, "your name is Peter Murphy. You see I know all about you. I know where each of you lives, I know your mothers names and addresses. I know everything."

The three thugs stood there staring at Mike in disbelief. Ray the bartender, a big burly man himself stood up from behind the bar. He had a shotgun and was pointing it at the three guys.

"Now," Ray said loudly, "get the fuck out of my bar. And if I ever see you in here again I'll use this scattergun on you."

The three turned at Ray's shout. They all backed slowly toward the door looking between Ray and his shotgun and Mike and his smirk. The girls were just as baffled at the three thugs. Well Susan was, Michelle had grown accustom to Mike and his knowledge of things.

As the door closed on the three, Ray slide the shotgun back under the bar and brought the three students all an ice cold beer. Michelle smiled at him as he winked at her as he turned away from them. Susan still stood behind Mike with her mouth hanging open. Michelle was sitting already taking a long drink from her beer. Mike picked up his chair and was going to sit down when he felt Susan's eyes on him.

"Susan, sit down please," Mike asked gently.

"What was that all about?" She hadn't lost her voice at least.

"Susan, sit down and I'll explain everything to you."

"And you, you look awful calm for someone who was about to be brutally taken by a bunch of ruffians?"

"Sue, darling, sit down and Mike will explain it to you."

Susan sat at the table, her eyes shifting between her friend Michelle and her friend Mike. She shook her head and took a big drink of the beer in front of her almost choking on the bitter tasting liquid. She watched as Mike took a gulp from his glass.

"You see," Mike said after a pause to collect his thought, "I was tipped off about those three being here tonight."

"You were?"

"Yes."

"Who tipped you off?" Susan asked.

"It's complicated," Michelle said laughing.

"To say the least," Mike said causing Susan frown

"Let's just say I have friends in high places that are very knowledgeable."

"Holy shit! Why were those guys here?" Susan asked.

"They were here to stop me from becoming a doctor," Michelle said calmly.

"Why would they want to stop you from becoming a doctor?"

"It complicated. Let's just say that someone's life depends on me becoming a doctor."

Susan looked at Michelle like she was crazy. Took another long draught of her beer, this time she didn't shudder from the horrible taste. Her eyes dropped to the glass in front of her. She watched the bubbles rising through the golden liquid and wondered about the cosmos as a whole and as part of a whole.

"Susan, are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Yes, I need to think. Why don't you two play some darts or something and leave me alone for a few minutes. Please." She never took her eyes off the glass in front of her.

Michelle and Mike got up and went to the dart board and started a game. People started to drift into the bar. Each person that entered was watched by Mike and Ray. Soon the bar was crowded with students from the medical school. The music was blaring and everyone was having a good time. Except for Susan, who sat staring into her beer, even though the bubbles had stopped floating to the top of the, now warm, amber liquid.

Michelle and Mike left her alone. She would let them know when she was finished thinking. A couple of friends had now joined their game of darts. Michelle was having a wonderful time as was Mike. Now that the bar was crowded he knew they were safe from any plan Stinky might have arranged, as long as they were in a crowd.

"Can I join the game?" Susan whispered into Mike's ear.

"Sure sweetheart," Mike answered turning toward her. She was still frowning but at least she was up and joining in. Mike wrapped his arms around her in a gentle, comforting hug. Susan rested her head on his chest and was immediately feeling better.

The three played darts and gabbed with their friends and fellow classmate until two in the morning. Michelle said she was tired and wanted to go back to the dorm. Susan agreed with her. The three casually walked back to the dorm. Mike opened the girl's door and checked inside before letting them enter. He said good night making sure they locked their door.

Mike went into his room and flipped all the monitors on. He hoped the girls wouldn't be sleeping together tonight because after what happened earlier he needed to make sure they were safe. Not ten minutes after he sat down in front of the monitors, Ray entered the room. Ray quickly turned into Bill who sat down next to Mike.

"They safe and sound?" Bill asked.

"So far so good. If...if they should do...start...never mind." Mike didn't know how to tell his partner about the girl's tryst last night.

"What?"

"Never mind, there, they are getting in bed." The lights went out in the girl's room and all was quiet. "I'm hitting the hay."

"Okay John."

Mike lay awake, thinking about what happened tonight. He knew that someone would be looking for Michelle, Susan and him. He knew there would be three of them. He didn't know who they were until he saw them. Keeping Susan in the dark on how he knew so much about three strangers was essential. She couldn't know about anything until a night in the future. A night that Mike did not want to think about right now, he rolled over, clearing his mind of all thought. Shortly he was asleep.

Mike woke late the next morning. Bill was still sitting in front of the monitors reading a magazine. Mike glanced at the monitors. They showed the girls were still asleep. Mike went and took a shower, dressed and told Bill he could get some sleep. Bill turned the monitors off and climbed into bed. He was snoring within minutes.

Mike crossed the hall and knocked on the door. It took several minutes for someone to answer. The door opened too a sleepy Michelle.

"Oh, hi, come on in," she said yawning. She turned away and went back to her bed and flopped down face first. The sound of Michelle flopping on her bed woke Susan who sat up shaking her head and looking around. Mike waved at her when her eyes rested on him.

"Wha..." Susan started but stopped, grabbing her head with a grimace of pain on her face.

"Slightly hung over are we?" Mike asked softly.

"God, quit shouting," Susan whispered still holding her head. Michelle just moaned into her pillow. Mike laughed to himself and went back across the hall to retrieve two pills from a very special bottle.

Returning to the girl's room he filled a glass with water. Susan was still sitting up holding her head.

"Open your eyes Susan," Mike whispered showing her the pill he had. "Take this and drink all the water."

Susan took the pill and the glass of water from Mike. She swallowed the pill and drank the water. She then slowly sank back into bed. Mike then refilled the glass and went to Michelle.

"Michelle, turn over."

"I can't..." she said her voice muffled by her pillow.

"Yes you can, now turn over."

She groaned loudly but turned over on her back. She then sat up, propping herself on her elbow. Mike handed her the pill, she popped it in her mouth reaching for the glass of water. She drank down the whole glass then collapsed back onto her face on the bed. Mike put the glass back on the counter and relaxed sitting down in a chair in front of the desk. He watched the girls as they struggled with their hangovers.

It took ten minutes for the pills to do their job. Ten minutes that Mike sat and watched the girls become more and more relaxed as the pain and aches and nausea subsided. Ten minutes which he used to think about everything that was happening. Ten minutes watching Susan as her face relaxed and a smile took the place of the grimace of pain. Ten minutes in which he realized just how much he was in love with her.

"Are you feeling better?" Mike asked.

"Holy crap, what was it that you gave me?" Michelle asked as she flipped over and sat up.

"It's a combination of several things really, but I can't tell you. Don't worry, it does not have any illegal substances in it's make up."

"I don't care what is in it, I feel like a million bucks!" Susan exclaimed sitting up in her bed smiling. "I feel wonderful! And hungry, let's get something to eat."

"I'm with her, let's eat," Michelle said getting up from bed and moving toward the door.

"Uh, are you going to walk to the Student Union in your t-shirt and panties?"

Michelle halted in her tracks and turned a deep shade of red. Susan started laughing as she got up out of bed. They both laughed as they pulled on their jeans, socks and shoes. Both grabbed a jacket out of their closets. They each went into the bathroom to freshen up. Five minutes later the three of them were on their way to the Student Union for a late breakfast.

The rest of the day the three young people spent lounging around the girl's dorm. Going over lecture notes and quizzing each other on different thing they needed to know. Before they knew it, it was time to get ready for the dance. Mike left the girls alone to get ready. He went to his room and checked his email and private messages. He then got ready for the dance.

Mike knocked on the girl's door and waited. Michelle answered the door. She opened it wide. Susan was standing there in all her magnificent beauty. As the door opened Susan saw Mike. His hair was combed and he looked so good in his tux, her breath was taken away.

"You combed your hair!" Susan exclaimed walking over to Mike and taking his face in her hands and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Are we ready to go?" asked Michelle.

"Ahem...I am," Mike said clearing his throat. He opened the door for the girls allowing them to precede him.

The dance was being held at the Clarion Majestic Hotel. Mike had rented a limousine for the ride to the hotel plus a room at the hotel for himself and another for the girls for the night. They would catch a cab back to the dorm in the morning. Each of the girls had packed a small overnight bag with a change of clothes for the trip home in the morning.

As they all exited the dormitory there were two men standing in front of the limousine. Mike halted on the stairs threw his arms out stopping the girls.

"Stay here," he told the girls, then went down the stairs to see who these men were.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?" Mike asked.

"We would like to talk to Miss Du Page, if that's okay with you?"

"And what do you want to talk to her about?"

"I would really hate to see you get your tuxedo dirty, so just let us talk to her."

"I would really suggest you leave and never come back."

"Why would we do that? There are two of us and only one of you. Be logical about this Mr. Sullivan and just step aside." A low whine distracted the two men. It was the window on the limo going down.

"Keep you hands where I can see them unless you would like a cap in the head."

Both of them spun around facing the car, all they saw was the barrel of a handgun pointing at them. Their hands automatically stayed away from their bodies. They both turned back to Mike who was smiling. The girls had come down the stairs at his signal and stood on each side of him.

"Now if you would so kindly move aside so we may enter our car. Oh and I do not wish to speak to you now or in the future, so please stay away from me and my friends or I will call the police," Michelle told them.

"Is she for real? Call the police..."

"I would do as she says gentlemen. I don't think you could explain attempted rape to the local authorities, do you?"

The two moved slowly toward the front of the car so that the three could get in. Once in, the car pulled away from the curb leaving the two men standing there staring at their departure.

"Did you know who they were?" Susan asked Mike.

"No I didn't. Why would I? I didn't know they were going to be there." Mike looked worried as he sat back in the seat.

"God you look delicious tonight Mike." Michelle said as she too sat back in the seat. Susan was seated across from them and smiled at Mike as she sat back.

"He does look good." Susan said as she licked her lips and gently bit her lower lip.

The three were silent for the rest of the trip to the hotel. Once at the hotel they entered and found the ballroom where the dance was being held. Mike hoped that tonight wasn't set up so that Michelle would be bothered by a string of people trying to get her to quit.

The three danced and ate and drank the night away. Mike alternated dances with Michelle and Susan all night. When he danced with Michelle she kept her distance and made polite conversation. When Susan danced with him she molded herself to his body whispering naughty things into his ear. She would also nibble on his ear lobe while pressing her pelvis into his hardening cock.

Mike would just smile at her and whisper little naughty things back into her ear as if it was some game she was playing. Susan's nipples stood proud and hard through out the night making her dress all the more sexy. Michelle smiled at her friend and the two girls would whisper and giggle together whenever Mike went for refills on their drinks.

Before they knew it the dance was over and appeared to have been a big success. The school administrator announced that it would now be an annual event. All the students cheered their approval. Everyone started to drift to the exits and to where ever they had plans to go. Michelle, Susan and Mike headed for the hotel elevators and their rooms upstairs. Several other students were heading there too. Mike walked the girls to there room.

"I'm in the adjoining room, my side of the door there," he said pointing to the door. "If anything happens just come into my room. Is that clear?"

"Yes," the girls answered in unison. Mike then kissed each of them on the cheek and went to his room.

"Suzie, now's your chance," Michelle said as they heard the click of the lock on the connecting door. "Wait ten minutes and go over there, I know you want him. I know he won't make the first move. You should go."

Michelle took Susan in her arms and kissed her hard. Susan kissed her back, there was no hesitation.

"Are you sure I should? Will he accept me if I do something so forward?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now go!" Michelle said as she opened the door, peeking into Mike's room. Seeing that the coast was clear she grabbed Susan's hand and pulled, pushed her, through the door, closing it behind her. The click of the lock was so loud that it made Susan jump. There was no turning back now, except to go out into the hall. And Susan was sure Michelle would not let her back in the room.

Susan could hear the shower going and softly tip-toed over to stand in front of the bathroom door where she waited for Mike to come out.

As Mike stood under the hot water cascading over his body he felt exhilarated. The hot water caused him to relax and knowing the girls were locked in their room and safe helped. He finally shut the water off and grabbed a towel from the rack, drying himself, as he stepped out of the shower.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12