The Du Page Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
People are told about the destruction.
1.9k words
12.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,057 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under (c) copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only being submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Breaking the News- Part I

The doctor's and nurses at the clinic were in the conference room. Michelle and Susan were explaining to them who John was. Jenny and John waited in the hall for them to finish.

"God I'm so nervous," John said to Jenny.

"You'll do fine. If I were you I would be nervous about tonight." She was right, tonight was when John broke the news to Michelle and Susan's husbands.

The door to the conference room opened and Michelle waved them in. John walked to the head of the table. Jenny stood by the door. Michelle took a seat at the table to John's right, Susan was to his left. John cleared his throat nervously and smiled at the somber group in front of him.

"Doctors, ladies, gentleman, I am John Abernathy and I can see the future and that future looks grim. For the last year the United States government has been in turmoil, a turmoil which will cause the destruction of Chicago. Massive death tolls will be avoided but the city and many of the suburbs will be destroyed. There will be those who die and those who will need your help in the coming year.

"For the first two months this clinic will be the only place in a vast wasteland to which survivors can turn for help. I plan on being here to help them. Doctor Reynolds and Tomlin plan on being here also. I am asking each of you to search your hearts and be here for them too.

"As of today you are all on the payroll of my company whether you stay or not. If you decide to evacuate with those that do, there will be a job for you in my company. But you will be working hard whether you stay or go.

"If you chose not to work for me, either here or elsewhere, you will be on your own as far as jobs, etc. If you work for me now and in the coming year, I will see to it that you have some place to work and earn a living at your chosen profession for the rest of your lives.

"Doctor Reynolds and Tomlin will now pass out a booklet that will help explain to you what is going to happen in ten days. It will also give your family an idea of where they will be living for the next year, if you decide to work for my company.

"The medical service for which you have worked up till now will not be around, except in spirit, after ten days. It may, in the future, come to be again, but I don't see that happening with most of the people scattered around the country.

"Now I will quickly explain what will be happening over the next ten days. Then I will explain what will be happening for the next year, here at the clinic.

"First, eight days from now most of the population of the Chicago Metro Area will be evacuated to points fifty miles from the epicenter of each of the six events. That's fifty miles north, west and south of the city. The evacuation will be carried out over a twenty-four to forty-eight hour period. It is a mandatory evacuation but there will be some who will escape the sweeps. There will also be those who will hide and stay to loot not knowing that there will be no way out for them until weeks after the event.

"Once the evacuation is done we will be here to provide those who stayed behind sanctuary, if they come to us. After a couple of weeks, maybe a month, we will have to go to them, make house calls as it were." A laugh rippled through the people seated in front of John.

"I'm not going to kid you. You will work long hours with little rest. But you will learn things you would have never learned working in a clinic. There will be people who you try to help and they will die. Once we venture out to help people you will see death and destruction on a scale never imagined. You will also see the depths to which human depravity can sink.

"But not to worry, I will be there with you. To protect and rescue, in this endeavor I will have help. I will not go into who or what now, but you will not be left to fend for yourselves. Initially my company will make supply drops to us at regular intervals. Hopefully, the government will take over those drops after a while, if not my company will continue to take care of us.

"Now, does anyone have any questions?" John looked exhausted. He plopped down in his chair.

"No questions right now please. Take the booklets home and read them. Discuss what you have heard and what you read with your families. Then tomorrow we'll meet back here for a question and answer session.

"I know you all have a lot to digest and may have a number of questions now. Write them down, read the booklet. If the answer is in there you won't need to ask, if it's not then there is tomorrow and reading the booklet might trigger more questions." Susan told them.

"Now that you are in a sense working for me go home, you will be paid for the whole day, go home and think about what I said, about what you read, discuss it with your wife or husband. Write down any questions and be back here tomorrow at one o'clock p.m.," John said from his chair.

"Bring your family with you tomorrow if you want. After I have answered your questions as best I can you can huddle with them and decide what you are going to do. I will need your answer before you leave tomorrow afternoon. If you leave before giving me an answer I will have to assume it is no and act accordingly." John left it at that.

"You are all free to go now," said Michelle, standing up and heading for the door. The doctors and nurses and staff members stood and filed out of the room leaving Susan, Jenny, Michelle and John the only ones to remain.

Jenny rose from her chair and stood behind John, rubbing his shoulders gently. Susan was immediately in front of him with her stethoscope listening to his heart. Michelle was sitting next to John holding his hand. John laughed as he shook them off.

"Listen, I'm just a little tired. There is nothing wrong with me except that."

"There certainly is something wrong with you mister you had a heart attack three years ago. And for the past year you have been pushing yourself way beyond what you should. So just sit there while Michelle and I check you over. As a matter of fact you follow me to an exam room where we can check you over more thoroughly." Susan told him as she took his hand to pull him up out of his chair. John resisted.

"John, get up and follow Susan," said Jenny. What could he do, he got up and followed Susan.

She and Michelle spent the next hour listening to John's heart, thumping him here and there. They hooked him up to an EKG machine. They took blood samples. They looked into his eyes, his nose and his throat. They took his blood pressure, his temperature and weighed him. By the time they were finished with John he was sitting on the exam table naked as the day he was born. All the while Jenny sat across the room giggling as her husband was poked a prodded.

"Okay, you were right, there is really nothing wrong with you. But you can expect us to do this to you over the next year every couple of weeks just to be sure," said Michelle.

"Yes we will," Susan said to Jenny. "Is there anything you would like to check on him before we finish?"

"Yes there is as a matter of fact," said Jenny as she came over and stood in front of John.

Susan was standing to his right and Michelle to his left as Jenny reached out and grabbed her husbands penis. John jumped as she did that. Jenny had never been one for showing her affection in public let alone to touch him in a sexual way in front of two other women. John's manhood sprung to attention almost immediately as her hand moved up and down, pulling the skin up over the head and back down again. John leaned back on his elbows watching Jenny. The look on her face was one of pure lust. John was betting if Susan and Michelle hadn't been here she would have plopped his cock into her mouth.

John looked at Susan she was mesmerized by Jenny's hand moving up and down his throbbing shaft. Looking over at Michelle he saw a look of lust on her beautiful face. Jenny continued to stroke her husband's cock. Michelle reached out and gently fondled his balls in her delicate hand.

John moan deep in his chest as he saw the lust increase in Jenny's face as Michelle touched him. John's cock was now harder than it had been in a long time. He could feel his orgasm start deep inside his stomach. John's prostate started to pulse as his orgasm hit. John's cum rose out of his cock head and flowed down over Jenny and Michelle's hands.

"See, it doesn't spurt anymore, it just oozes out," said Jenny as she continued to stroke her husband.

"That the meds he's on Jen." Michelle laughed as she continued to massage John's balls and smear his seman around. "The only way to fix that is to take him off one of his meds. I know which one and he will really need that one over the next year."

"Oh, no problem, I just wanted to make sure it was nothing physical." Jenny giggled as she continued to stroke John.

"If you two don't stop that I will have to stop being a doctor for awhile," Susan whispered hoarsely. Looking at her, John saw the fires of lust in her beautiful brown eyes.

Michelle laughed and reached into a draw and pulled out a sheet. She used it to wipe the cum off her hand then handed one end to Jenny. She used the other end to clean John up.

"Get dressed John," Susan said. As he hoped off the table she stood in front of him blocking his way. With one hand she pulled his lips to hers, with her other she grabbed John's cock and held it while they kissed. Breaking their kiss she pushed John back still holding his cock as she stared into his eyes. She let go of him after what seemed like hours and stepped aside so John could get to his clothes.

Nothing was said while John dressed. Once dressed they all went their separate ways locking up the clinic as they left. The four of them would be together later in the evening for dinner with Michelle and Susan's husbands to discuss the coming events.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,057 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 11) Andy's partners meet his nephew, and a signing goes south.in Group Sex
Death, Taxes, and Change A new car dies on the Interstate bringing love for life.in Mature
Beauty and the Geek A trumpet changes two peoples lives.in Mature
Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 12 Phil meets Covington..in Group Sex
More Stories