The Dual of the Parallels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned to face Damon again, he hungrily took my mouth with his. He slammed my body against the wall and touched me all over the place as I struggled to not slap him right across his face. Just as I was about to knee him in the balls, he stopped, panting. He looked crazy and desperate.

"Sorry." And he unpinned me from the wall.

I straightened my shirt and fixed my hair as Damon stepped away from me.

"I can't..." Damon explained, "I can't stand how close you are with that cop. You were supposed to be mine. You're mine, Tim."

I tried to be calm, "If you ever use Kenneth again to get what you want..."

"I didn't," he cut me off, "Kenneth wanted us to be together."

"Don't!" I exclaimed. "What does Kenneth know about us..."

The memories rushed back up to me like a raging river.

The musky smell of Damon's breath, the way he roughly but lovingly caressed my body. As much love as he was showing me, I would rather not receive this love from him.

"Get away from him if you love him Tim Tim."

"If I love him, I would be there for him every second of his life. Don't try to break us apart. It's useless." My heart ached, because I know if I do really love Nate, I would have ran away from him already.

"Tim, don't try to deceive yourself. When he learns the truth, it would make both of you painful. This is too much for a guy like him."

"You don't know anything about him! And you don't know anything," I roared, "...anything about me!"

I crushed the door handle with my grip and swung open the door to see Kenneth holding a teddy bear by its hand, quietly standing outside. His eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm sorry Kenneth."

I ran down the staircase and landed back in the lobby.

"Lunch is ready, Kenneth, my darling!" Mother was holding a spatula, and then she pointed it at me, "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving."

"You can't leave now. I just made lunch. And I have something to talk to you about."

"I really can't..."

"I Insist, Timothy. Unless you want Nate Young to know that you killed a prostitute."

I clenched my jaws together, my fists shook violently by my sides.

"Well don't just stand there. Help me with the utensils."

Damon was carrying Kenneth and the kid turned his face away from me as Damon walked past me to the dining room. I sighed and followed along.

Chapter 1.15 Damon and I

Kenneth finished his cheese and avocado sandwich and mother dismissed him. He waved at his Uncle Damon and his grandma, but looked at me, and then ran away.

"What did you do to my grandson, Timothy?"

"I... Nothing! I didn't do anything."

"He was clearly upset because he wants us to be together Tim."

"Shut the fuck up, Damon. I don't even know if you..."
"That's enough!" Mother hammered the table with her fist.

The long white curtains flew and waved as a light breeze brushed by. My phone rang.

"Nate?"

"Hey, how's lunch?"

"Terrible. I'm..." Mother glared at me with wide eyes.

"Why?"

"I still haven't eaten yet. I don't feel like eating."
"Are you sick? I can..."

"I'll be fine. I'm a bit busy right now, I'll call you back."

"Alright. Love you."

"I love you too." Damon shot an angry look at me.

"What do you want mother? I don't want to waste anymore time."
"Good, 'cause I don't want to waste anybody's time either. I want you and Damon to kill someone for me."

"Another one?" I stood up, my chair almost tipped over.

"Yes," mother confirmed calmly, "since you finished the prostitute so cleanly."

"Yeah," I nodded, "the prostitute..."

I sat down again.

"Tristan Matthews, age 68..." Damon started.

"What did he do?"

"Why?" Mother asked, "Why do you need to always ask? You obey orders, do what you need to do, get your money, and spend it all on your boyfriend's cock. Stop asking."

"He lives alone, and we will kill him next week Tuesday. He's going to be waiting for some tech guys to fix his cable."

"Why Damon too?"

"'cause his son might be there too. We will kill him in this same fashion."

When we finally finished talking about the job, Damon walked me out of the house even though Kenneth insisted him not to and I insisted him not to.

"Tim Tim."

I stopped walking.

He breathed in to gather more courage, "Let me just have one good kiss with you."

"No."

"I won't bother you anymore after this. I promise."

"You're a fucking liar. I'm not ever going to trust you anymore you jerk-ass."

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against my car, "You want me to fuckin' rape you again, Tim! Is that what you want?" His teeth grinded together, "Is that how you want it? Hard and rough, huh? 'Cause if that's what you want, I'll give it to you just like that."

I struggled wildly now, and when Damon couldn't control me anymore, he slammed my head against the top of my car and I blacked out.

When I woke up, my limbs were all tied to the bed boards. I was stripped, my legs spread apart, and duct tape was over my mouth.

Damon came out of the bathroom, naked too, and walked closer to me. With one finger, he drew a line down from my chest to my groin, and he sucked his finger dry.

I screamed and yelled at him, holding in my tears, but he was obviously too horny to notice.

"You still taste so good, Tim Tim. I wonder how you would react this time, so conscious this time, when I put your cock in my mouth."

I froze in place, fearing what might about to happen. Damon removed my duct tape, "I want to hear how much you want it. Oh, and your boyfriend won't be interrupting us. I sent him a message saying that you'll be fucked by someone else tonight, so he can think about that for the whole night."

"You fuckin' bastard! I would never forgive you. Ever! Let go of me! Let me go!"

He tenderly held my growing dick in his hand and took it into his mouth.

I bit my bottom lips, trying not to show any pleasure in this. Trying not to moan.

Mmmmmmm. Damon tickled my sack as he sucked and licked my hard-on. And then he covered my mouth and nose with a table cloth.

"You sick bastard..." I was crying, "Let me go..." I was too weak to defend myself.

"You'll enjoy this, Tim Tim. I promise you." He began untying the ropes that bounded me, "The chloroform is just to make you more comfortable. It's not a heavy dose, but you'll enjoy me fucking you."

He laid on top of me, kissed me and caressed my face. Our cock frotted together, rubbing our pre-cum on our stomachs. I gave out a relaxing moan, and Damon lifted my legs over his shoulders. He looked at me with lust, and I looked at him confused; he aimed his cockhead at my hole.

"Nate..." I didn't know what I was saying, "Make love to me, Nate."

Damon didn't move. After a moment or so, he even gently lowered my legs back down. He lowered his head until our noses touched.

"I only wanted a real kiss," he reminded himself.

And he gave me a very warm, passionate kiss that broke my heart.

12