The Duchess and Green Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Victorian nobility seduced by nature god.
880 words
3.87
11.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duke and Duchess had only been married for a couple of years when they moved to their new estate. A medium sized castle on the English countryside set upon a huge tract of land overlooking a small lake.

The setting would have been an idyllic place to live in marital bliss had their marriage been for romantic and not political reasons. The Duke was much more interested in the servants of the castle than his own wife. She would often hear the moans of maids, stable girls or even some of their high society guests come from whichever room the Duke retired to. At first this embarrassed her, but as it continued she became enraged as her own needs were never addressed.

It was late one evening when the moans in her own bed awoken her. Next to her was the Duke and their chamber maid in a passionate embrace. In the poor light of the evening she could scarcely make out the silhouetted form of the woman riding her husband. His large hands caressing the small waist and breasts of their servant. Quietly, she watches careful to not make herself noticed as anything more than sleeping. The rhythm of the couples motions quickens and the faint smell of a woman's pleasure can be detected. She continues to watch as the couple completes their act, the maid scampers off and before long the snores of her husband fill the room. It is only then she decides to move.

Getting out of bed she dresses while chastising her mate in her head. She decides to take a walk down to the lake and stare at the reflected moon in the still waters and contemplate her situation. At the late hour she is not even noticed as she leaves the castle.

She gets to the lake and finds a fallen tree and takes a seat and stares at the moon. In the silence of her stillness she can now hear tiny high pitched chuckles. She turns to locate their source and cannot. Before she turns back she feels a finger on her back, then a hand. Quickly she turns to face the owner of the hand and locks eyes with what almost can be described as a walking tree only much more human looking. With bark for skin and leaves for hair and two glowing red embers for eyes, she senses him smile at her. She wants to shriek but she cannot find the breath. The Green Man shushes her and raises a single finger to her lips. With only the slightest touch of his finger what seems like hundreds of little pixies spring out from his fingertip.

Tiny though the pixies are they immediately take to the task of stripping the Duchess. She tries with all her effort to maintain her modesty, clinging to her bodice and holding it tight to her bosom. She is able to keep her breasts covered for the time being but finds herself otherwise completely naked. Her white skin glows in the moon light as she looks at the two inch tall winged molesters. Even though the task of stripping her is all but complete both male and female tiny beings are still buzzing around her finding their way into all of her most intimate areas, little fingers pinching her nipple, tiny lips kissing her thighs. It is then that the Green Man speaks to her, "you are going to give yourself to my pleasure tonight. In return I will give you what only few mortal women have ever experienced."

With that he kisses her lips as his hands explore her body. As soon as his lips touch hers the Green Man transforms into a much more human form, only the slightest green hue to his skin gives away his true nature. The Green Man touches her softly caressing her supple flesh. The Duchess closes her eyes as his fingers find their way thighs and into her secret folds of womanhood. She feels moisture grow and can smell the scent of her own pleasure, she moans. She feels the eyes of the Green Mans tiny servants locked upon them as his tongue licks her neck. With one swift movement she is upon the ground him on top of her, she can feel his desire pressed against her thighs. Her nipples engorged, her pussy wet she returns the kiss and starts to caress the Green Mans body. Looking up she sees a tiny winged couple making love in mid-flight, little male pixie taking the tiny female doggie style. At exactly the same time as she sees the pixies first thrust, she feels the Green Man enter her, with a little quake throughout her being she lets out a gasp of pleasure. With each thrust the Green one can feel a tiny quake of pleasure from within his conquest. She feels herself start to rise to meet each of his thrusts his torso massaging her clit, her moaning intensifies. She releases, feeling her womanhood pulse all around his cock wetness all over her thighs. She cums. He continues to pound into her delaying the moment to release into her as long as he can. She feels him quake and then warmth fills her...

To Be Continued...