The Duchess of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll just have to remember not to drink too much. Can't be hungover for the march to Fellhaven."

She laughed.

"I have a feeling that Lucan could get his men to march, even if they were hungover, or still drunk, even."

"So he's just 'Lucan' now?" he asked, with a bit of amusement in his gaze. "Not 'Duke Lucan' or 'his lordship?'"

"Does it matter?" she asked, not sure whether he was jealous or just teasing her.

"I don't know. Just heard that your alliance is...going well."

She cocked her head.

"Who did you hear that from?"

She supposed Neryth could have told him, or perhaps one of the servants who had overheard her wild trysts with the duke.

"Don't need to hear it. Saw it in your gaze, and the way your hand brushed his knee during the march."

"Spying on me, now?" she asked, bristling a little.

Ketrik laughed and shook his head.

"No. Just looking after you. Don't take it the wrong way, my lady. Not saying this out of jealousy or spite. It's a good thing, really. Shows that Lucan isn't just some cold, cruel bastard. That he does indeed have feelings and a heart."

"Are you sure that you are not jealous?" she teased, relaxing a bit. She still wasn't sure why Ketrik had brought it up, though.

"Oh, I would be lying if I did not feel a bit of envy, my lady. You are quite the beauty, and you have been honored by my gods. I would be a fool to not feel...something."

She smiled warmly and reached out, resting a hand on his forearm.

"The sentiment is shared. You have done a great deal for me and my people. Helping me escape that spirit realm, helping recruit those mercenaries...I owe you a great debt."

"And were I a more wicked man, I would suggest a rather lewd way of paying that debt."

Sarya pulled her hand away and let out a laugh that echoed over the courtyard. She stepped back, leaning against the parapet and taking a sip of her wine.

"And were I a more proper duchess, I'd have you rebuked or punished for daring to even bring that sort of thing up."

She looked briefly over her shoulder into the courtyard, wondering if Lucan was about, but she saw no sign.

Sarya was torn. Lucan had mastered her body in a way that few other men could, and yet she also longed for the rough, wild touch of a barbarian once again, and truly did wish to thank Ketrik for all that he'd done.

And Lucan had, after all, insisted that he'd not be the jealous type...

Her gaze swung back to the shaman, a sly smile upon her lips.

"I heard one of Lucan's knights talking about a collection of trophies within this castle," she said. "The bones of great beasts, and weapons taken from the glory days of Ravenmark's ancient past."

He cocked his head, clearly a bit confused as to why she would change to that topic. Her grin widened and she continued.

"Would you like to see such marvels, my friend? You could learn something, and escape from all the hustle and bustle of the feast..."

His eyes lit up.

"Aye," he said softly. "I'd very much like to see those trophies."

"The exhibit is near the ballroom, within the second floor of the tallest tower," she continued. "Should you wish to see it, of course."

"In a few minutes, perhaps."

"Yes." She finished off her wine, and her tongue moved slowly and deliberately over her lips, cleaning up a few drops. "In a few minutes."

Sarya set the cup down then brushed past him, her hip bumping against his. Smirking, she made her way down the steps and around the rowdy crowd of soldiers, and headed inside.

***

"Here's to victories, both past and future!" Neryth bellowed. She stood atop a chest that had been emptied of loot, and raised her half-empty flagon high. The knights and barbarians roared at the toast and guzzled down their drinks.

Laughing, she hopped down from the chest and stumbled, but firm hands caught her before she could sprawl into a half-drunken heap upon the ground. She looked up to see that her savior was Ekwulf. His grin was as hungry as ever, and his lips were stained red with drops of wine.

She laughed and reached up, brushing the droplets from his lips.

"Damned messy," she accused.

His eyes flashed and his teeth briefly nibbled on her fingers before she lowered her hand to rest it upon his broad chest. She looked past him to see Torvath, leaning against the wall a short distance away.

Unashamed and uncaring for those around her, she winked and beckoned for the bearded warrior. He grinned, tossed aside his empty cup, and marched over to stand beside the captain and Ekwulf.

Neryth's fingers idly played with one of Torvath's braids, and she looked back and forth between the pair.

"Well?" she asked. "What are you waiting for? Managed to claim one of the fancier bedrooms within the fort. You two going to show me if all those rumors about you barbarians are true?"

Both men responded with wide, hungry grins. She beamed back at them, and turned and offered the men her arms. Ekwulf took the left, and Torvath the right, and together they marched through the crowds of celebrating soldiers and barbarians. Some looked at them quizzically, while others grinned or laughed. Many of them raised their glasses to a toast.

"I can do better than them, captain!" barked a wiry, redheaded barbarian.

"Play your cards right," she laughed and blew him a kiss. "And maybe you'll get a chance to prove that."

Of course, that just resulted in many of the men offering to display their own prowess. With a triumphant smirk on her face, she sauntered away, arm in arm with those two barbarians.

"All right, boys," she said, bumping her hips playfully against each man in turn as she walked. "Before we get to this...we're going to need to set some ground rules."

"Rules?" Ekwulf repeated. "Involving 'rules' doesn't sound very fun..."

"Oh, but for me it is," she purred, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek once they passed through the doorway into the tower. "I am a captain, after all, so you have to listen."

"As long as your commands are the fun sort, that shouldn't be a problem," Torvath said.

"Oh, they will be," she said sweetly, fluttering her lashes up at the bearded warrior. "I'm a bit of a bossy one in the bedroom, as you can imagine. But I have a feeling you two will be more fun if you just go wild..." She trailed her fingers along the backs of their hands.

"So I suppose for tonight, I'll just have one rule. You cannot come, unless I say so."

"That's it?" Ekwulf said. "Fine."

Torvath grinned at that, then she broke away from both men, and walked towards a door at the other end of the hall. She kicked the door open and strode inside, then unbuckled her sword and tossed it aside.

"What are you waiting for, boys?" she called out as she turned around. She placed her hands on her hips and gave them both a teasing, imperious grin. "Come get me."

It was a strange mirror of the duel they'd fought, when both men came rushing for her. But this time, things would be a lot more fun...

As expected, Ekwulf was the first to rush her, unstrapping and dropping his sword as he moved. Those strong hands reached for her waist, and the captain giggled and made a half-hearted attempt to squirm away. He grasped hold of her and lifted her, tugging her close to his chest.

Ekwulf let out a low, hungry growl and leaned in, his lips seeking her neck. Tingles of warmth erupted through her as he suckled and nibbled, growling and grunting all the while, as if he was a beast about to devour her.

Her eyes fluttered and she looked over Ekwulf's shoulder at Torvath, who had slowed his advance. He watched her with warm, lustful eyes, and set his club aside, then began to undo the laces and straps of his armor and furs.

"Content just to be lazy and watch?" she accused. The last word turned into a gasp as Ekwulf gave her neck a fierce bite. Her fingers curled against the back of his neck, her nails digging in deep.

Gods, this was going to be fun...

"For now," Torvath said softly. His chest-piece fell to the floor, exposing a thick, brawny and scarred torso. Much of his chest was covered with strange, small white marks that appeared to be deliberate scarring of some kind, likely as part of some sort of barbarian ritual.

Ekwulf huffed, apparently quite annoyed with being ignored, even if for a few moments. He tossed her onto the wide, silk-covered bed, and she laughed as she hit the soft sheets. Before he could grab her, she rolled away, towards the other end of the bed. Her fingers snatched at the buckles and straps of her armor and swiftly undid it. It fell away, and she kicked it onto the floor.

Now she was clad only in a simple vest, her leggings and boots: none of which she expected to last long.

The bald warrior stepped forward to join her on the bed, but she wagged a finger.

"Clothes off, first," the captain said, beaming. "I want my two champions naked. Now."

Torvath was the first to comply; kicking off his boots and yanking down his trousers. Her eyes bulged at the meaty shaft that dangled down between his legs. He met her gaze, licked his lips, and slowly began to stroke himself. She watched, delighted and enraptured, as his cock lengthened and hardened.

Ekwulf was quick to join him, his trembling hands yanking off his furs and armor, forming a great pile of discarded clothing and gear upon the floor. His own shaft, just as impressive as Torvath's, was already hard and ready.

Her heart fluttered as her gaze looked back and forth between those two thick, veiny cocks. She'd taken bigger, but never had she taken two such impressive cocks at the same time. Tonight would be a challenge...and Neryth lived for a good challenge.

Neryth crawled towards the foot of the bed, then crooked a finger, beckoning for the warriors to approach. They did so, moving with slow, ponderous steps until they reached the foot of the bed. Torvath's hands brushed through her hair, while Ekwulf reached down, yanking at the buttons to her vest.

In moments, the fabric parted and fell to the bed, revealing her pert breasts and lean, muscular torso, which was lined with nearly as many scars as her lovers.

"Strong," Ekwulf murmured, his fingers tracing the lines of the muscles of her left arm. "Good. You'll need that strength to make it through the night."

In return, her fingers brushed over his rock-hard stomach.

"You'll need your strength, too," she shot back.

Her hand drifted down, taking hold of Ekwulf's cock, while her other hand reached for Torvath. She looked back and forth between the two men, beaming while she gave their shafts more slow, teasing strokes.

Torvath leaned his head back and sighed, a contented grin on his face, while Ekwulf let out a low, rumbling groan.

"Now I have a very important question for the two of you," she purred. "Which one of you wants to fuck me first?"

Both men looked at one another, tensing a little, as if they were about to fight a duel right then and there.

She laughed and squeezed the bases of their shafts.

"Just kidding. You can share me...I'm sure I can handle both of you at once." She licked her lips and leered up at them, feeling herself growing more wet with each moment, with each stroke of her hands. "But you will need to decide who gets my pussy, and who gets my ass."

As she waited for them to decide, she leaned in, her lips closing around the tip of Ekwulf's cock. She sucked briefly, drawing a groan from his lips, before she pulled away to give Torvath the same attention.

"Easy decision," Torvath murmured. "You choose, my friend. And then I choose next time."

Her tongue caressed Torvath's tip, then she pulled away and laughed.

"That's assuming you two will get a next time, my friends."

"Oh, we will," Ekwulf growled. He nodded at Torvath and clapped him on the shoulder. "Her ass is yours first, my friend."

He then reached down, grasping her shoulders and shoving her backwards onto the bed. He knelt, his firm hands yanking off her left boot, while Torvath tore off the right one. Together, they grasped at her leggings and tugged them down over her toned legs, leaving her shivering, and naked save for her underwear.

Moisture had already seeped into the thin fabric, and her fingers slipped down to slide the underwear down over her hips. She tossed it aside and spread her legs wide, giving both men a perfect view of her soaked sex.

She met Ekwulf's eyes and slid her fingers down between her legs, rubbing over her folds, before sliding one finger up inside herself, thrusting slowly. She quite enjoyed putting on that little show. She moaned, and her heated gaze swung to Torvath.

The long-haired warrior then joined her on the bed. He yanked her fingers away from her sex, for which he received a fierce glare, and he brought her hand to his lips. Torvath licked her fingers clean of her juices, then reached down between her legs.

Her eyes fluttered as his fingers caressed her, soaking his own fingers, which he promptly used to moisten his shaft.

Torvath laid on his back, then grasped at her hips. She needed no further direction or encouragement. Her body tensed and shook with anticipation as she mounted him, keeping her back towards his chest, and keeping her legs spread wide.

Torvath's hand grasped her hip, while the other gripped his shaft. She tensed and her eyes widened as the tip brushed against her nether hole.

"Should make her beg for it," Ekwulf snickered, as he knelt between her spread legs, stroking himself as he stared down at Neryth's athletic naked form.

"No," she snapped. "I don't beg."

She reached over her shoulder, her fingers brushing over Torvath's face.

"Go on, Torvath. Fuck me," she said sternly. "Fill my ass with that pretty cock of yours."

"Yes, captain," Torvath mumbled. He leaned up and bit down onto the back of her shoulder as his hand shoved her downward. The tip slowly pierced into her ass, and she took a few deep breaths to relax. Her insides were awash with pleasure at the sensation of that thick prick filling her. Her head leaned back and she laughed.

"Ah, that's good. Nice and slow..."

He continued to inch himself inside, groaning a bit as he did so, while Neryth let out soft little laughs and murmurs of encouragement.

Her hand remained braced against Torvath's cheek, while the other reached out, her fingers tenderly grazing over the tip of Ekwulf's shaft.

She raised an eyebrow, then giggled at a sharp sensation of pleasure.

"Well? Going to put that cock to good use, or are you just going to stand there, staring?"

"No. I'm..." He grinned wickedly. "I'm going to wipe that damned smirk off your face."

His fingers darted out, giving her left nipple a squeeze. She squealed with delight, then rested back against Torvath, taking a few more deep breaths to steady herself as Ekwulf worked the first few inches of his shaft inside her.

Gods, it had been far too long since she'd been filled in such a way. Over the past few months, most of her flings had been with one man or one woman alone, and it had been ages since she'd taken two men to bed at once, and never had she had such sizable cocks inside of her at the same time.

She grinned hungrily up at him, and her free hand traced the lines of his muscular torso.

That night was going to be one to remember...and it had barely even started.

"You all right?" Ekwulf panted.

Neryth glared up at him, and her nails slashed against his chest.

"No, I'm not. Because you're just sitting there, not doing your job." She reached down and slapped his firm ass. "Get to work."

Torvath chuckled and worked his cock in a bit deeper into her ass, drawing forth a yelp from the captain. At the same time, Ekwulf pulled his hips back, then shoved forward, filling her again.

She laughed again, the sound breaking down into a moan as Ekwulf pounded against her, while Torvath held her with an almost gentle grip, keeping her steady while the bald warrior worked. Her nails pricked into Torvath's cheek, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Come on," she panted at the bearded warrior, her tongue wetting her lips. "Fuck...fuck me, too."

He waited a few moments, bracing himself, then joined in. Ekwulf would plunge in deep, then Torvath would give a shallower, gentler thrust into her ass.

It was absolutely perfect. Within a minute, she was writhing, her neck tensing and her chest heaving, and she let out more pleasured laughs and short little moans.

"Gods, you two are even better as a team in bed than on in the dueling field," she murmured. "You've...done this before with a woman, I take it?"

"Several times," Torvath said breathily into her ear. "We both...both lost our virginity to the same witch of our tribe. Part of a ritual."

"It was damned nice," Ekwulf growled, reaching out to rub his fingers over her nipple again. "She was fierce and pretty...even fiercer and prettier than you."

Neryth laughed deliriously.

"Oh, and I've had fiercer and prettier lovers than both of you, too."

Ekwulf's eyes narrowed and he grunted and quickened his pace, fucking her even faster and harder.

He was damned good, but so predictable.

Her body shuddered beneath Ekwulf, but Torvath kept her steady, serving as an anchor against the other warrior's rough, demanding pounding. His gentle touch was just as arousing as Ekwulf's rough grasp, but she was sure that Torvath could get savage and wild if it came to it.

Torvath reached around her, his fingers caressing her sex, rubbing in tight little circles, in perfect time to Ekwulf's motions. She yelped, one leg shooting upwards, tensing with a sudden shock of pleasure.

"Oh, she's close," Torvath laughed. "I can feel it." He nodded at his friend. "Keep it up."

Ekwulf needed no encouragement. Grunting and groaning, he continued to ravish her while she was pinned on Torvath's cock, and within a minute, her eyes bulged. A tickling sensation rippled out from her sex, sending a giggle through her, then a soft cry as her climax neared.

"Almost, boys," she said eagerly, her eyes wide and staring up at Ekwulf. "Almost got me...just remember my rules. Don't come until I say so."

The moment that last syllable left her lips, her climax finally crashed into her. Her nails dug into the side of Torvath's neck, while her other hand lashed out, gripping Ekwulf's shoulder to steady herself. She cried out a few short, desperate words: commanding them to keep going.

They didn't seem inclined to disobey.

As she thrashed and sobbed with bliss, Ekwulf continued to move, his strong hips crashing against hers again and again.

"Well done," she panted once she'd recovered a bit. She blinked a bit of sweat from her eyes, and her desperate fingers lessened their grip on her lovers. Now a bit limp, she let herself relax to languish in the afterglow, even as both men continued to thrust into her, keeping her filled and satisfied.

Her gentle fingers brushed through Torvath's beard and she turned her head a little, trying to meet his gaze.

"Want to take over for a bit?" she asked softly.

"No. I'm happy here." His hands gripped her hips tightly, and she felt him twitch a little inside of her ass. She licked her lips, her eyes dancing with delight.

"Certainly feels like it. You getting close there, Torvath?" she teased, grinding her hips back against him and clenching her ass around his cock. He moaned weakly, and his hands tensed against her sweaty hips.

She loved having those big burly men take care of her, but also loved having them at her mercy like that. They were bigger and stronger than her, and yet in a way, she was still in control.

"Yes," he sputtered.

She grinned wickedly and looked back up to Ekwulf. The sweaty brute was still pounding away, staring down at her breasts. He looked up to meet her gaze, and she almost gasped at the bestial fury in those eyes.

123456...8