The Duchess of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shaman murmured something in that guttural native tongue of his, then slid his long cock inside of her. The thrust was slow, almost agonizingly slow, and she tensed and whimpered with every glorious inch. Her hips squirmed and bucked, trying to draw him deeper, urging him on.

It took several moments for him to fill her, and by the time he had hilted himself inside of her, she was panting and writhing, moaning desperately against Lucan's shaft.

She was now but a toy for the shaman and the duke, with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

Sarya was in heaven.

"What are you waiting for?" Lucan asked. "You can tell that she needs it..."

Sarya let out a pleading whimper to confirm the duke's words.

"Ah, but perhaps you need to hear it," the duke went on. He pulled his cock free from her mouth, but continued to stroke himself. Insatiable, she leaned up to lick at the tip.

Ketrik had yet to move, his hips still rested against hers.

"Tell him how much you want it, my lady," the duke said.

"Please," she whined. Desperate for it, she reached down, her fingers rubbing against her sex, hoping the sight might entice him to get to work. Her dazed eyes looked up at him, filled with need and hunger. "Please fuck me, Ketrik. Fill me with that cock, make me moan and scream..."

"Now tell him," Ketrik said with an imperious, triumphant grim. "Tell the duke how much you want it."

Her desperate gaze flitted up to Lucan.

"Please," she said, her hips bucking again. She licked her lips and strained her neck to reach his dick, but couldn't quite reach. "Use my mouth, my lord. Fuck my mouth with that delicious cock...let me taste your-"

Before she could finish, the duke growled, gripped the back of her head, and shoved his cock back inside her mouth. The rest of her words were muffled, and her hands fluttered and grasped at his hips to steady herself.

And yet Ketrik had yet to move. She whimpered and sobbed with need, and her hand reached out, grasping at his hip, trying to get him to fuck her. With him being motionless, the sense of fullness was almost painfully infuriating. Her legs wrapped around his waist, tugging at him.

But he remained still as stone, and seemed content to just stare down at her for the moment.

Sarya pulled herself away from Lucan to glare up at Ketrik. He merely smirked down at her, his hand resting possessively on her hips.

"Cruel bastard," she snapped, her voice trembling a bit. Trying to entice him to get to work, she leaned back in to suckle at the tip of Lucan's cock, moaning in the process.

"Cruel indeed," Lucan agreed. "Crueler than I would be, even."

"Come on," she growled, in between suckles upon Lucan's cock. "Fuck me. Your duchess...commands it."

Ketrik's hand rose from her hip, skimming over her stomach to clutch at her left breast. His thumb rolled over her nipple, and her hips ground up against him.

"You heard her," Lucan said. "Would you ignore such a command?"

"I might, just to see how far she'd go to punish me," Ketrik said with a chuckle. Sarya sensed the faint need beneath his words: remaining motionless inside of her was painful for him, too.

Just when she thought she'd have to growl back at him, his hips pulled back and he shoved forward, deep inside her again. She cried out with relief, and as her mouth gaped open, Lucan guided his shaft past her lips, his own hips beginning to buck against her mouth as he gripped her hair.

Thankfully, Ketrik did not stop to tease her again. His hands grasped at her hips, the muscles of his scarred arms tensing and straining as he worked.

The shaman was as rough and insatiable as Lucan had been: her body rocked beneath him, the bench creaking and groaning beneath the impact of those thrusts. Her breasts bounced wildly, her nipples still hard thanks to the cold air and her arousal. Sweat trickled down her pale skin onto the fine fabric of the bench, and her pussy continued to drip onto Ketrik's cock, some of the drops falling to the bench as well.

Gods, she was a mess, and she'd never felt happier. Having two men whom she respected and admired use her in such a way...it was a wondrous gift.

But it was getting damned hard to breathe: she gasped for air as best she could around Lucan's dick, and her eyes watered, her skin starting to go numb from the effort. Lucan seemed to sense her growing need and pulled back, letting her suckle the tip so she could catch her breath.

"Put her legs over your shoulders," Lucan said. His eyes drifted between Sarya's legs, watching as Ketrik fucked her. He stroked his lower shaft while the duchess licked and sucked on the tip. "She likes that."

Sarya mewled out a half-hearted protest, for she wasn't sure she could take such a rough pounding at that angle, but did not resist or pull away as Ketrik took hold of her stockinged legs and lifted them up against his chest. Her eyes widened as he pushed forward, bending her legs backward, his cock driving even deeper inside her.

His thrusts barely missed a beat, and within moments, the shaman was panting and pounding against her. Her legs shook and her toes curled within her stockings as he ravished her.

"Gods, I love this," Lucan growled from above her, still stroking his lower shaft. "Watching you get fucked..."

"I like it, too," Ketrik panted. "She's beautiful to watch. So wanton and wild and perfect..."

She cried out, the sound muffled by Lucan's shaft. Her hand lifted up, gently cupping the duke's balls, and he rumbled with delight.

Gods, how she loved being a toy for two fierce men that she cared for, being reduced from a proud duchess to a writhing, whimpering plaything for her two lovers. And yet she felt herself craving more: more cocks to suck or to fuck her, more hands to grasp her body, more men to service.

Her other hand reached out, slipping between her legs.

Her shaking fingers added that last piece to the puzzle, and a few quick, firm circles of her fingers were all that she needed to go over the edge. Her back arched up off the bench, and a series of sobs and moans thrummed against Lucan's dick.

The force of Ketrik's continued thrusts forced her off of Lucan's cock. She whimpered and tried to reach back to guide him inside her mouth, but Lucan pushed her away.

"Relax," he growled, even as more little trembles wracked her body. His hand became a blur against his cock, stroking quickly, keeping the tip only a few inches from her sweat-soaked face.

Ketrik moaned, leaning his head back, a delighted smile on his face. His rhythm faltered, and though she'd never fucked him before, she was perceptive enough to sense his need, his growing desperation.

"Come on," she hissed at him, gritting her teeth as another spasm left her trembling. "Give me that...give me that cum."

"It'd be wise to abide by her command," Lucan mumbled, his hand still stroking himself with maddening speed. He leaned in, letting the tip brush against her lips. A drop of precum leaked out onto her lips, and she happily licked it up.

"You too, my lord," she purred up at Lucan after taking a few breaths. "I want your seed as well."

Ketrik managed a weak, panting laugh.

"You'd best comply, I think," the shaman grunted.

Ketrik gripped her legs and shoved back down against the bench, and he leaned in. Ketrik murmured another prayer, took a few deep breaths, then hammered his hips against her in a series of short, savage thrusts that sent her heart racing, and made her body ache with pain and bliss in equal measure.

"Fuck!" she shrieked, and as the sound echoed, Ketrik let out a roar that drowned out her cries. He filled her with a great pulse of his seed, even as his hips continued to work, drawing out his own loud, sweaty orgasm. He gasped for air, sweat trickling down his rippling muscles. The bench continued to creak in protest beneath the force of the wild fuck, and then Lucan let out a soft, rumbling groan.

His strokes slowed, and he shoved the tip of his tensing cock past her lips. Her wild eyes gazed gratefully up at him, and her hand moved to cup his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze, as if to entice him to give her the cum that she craved.

She received her gift a moment later: warm cum raced past her lips, spraying into her mouth and onto her lips. The pearly drops dribbled down onto her chin, past her jaw and down her neck.

Sarya groaned, swallowing the first load, then she licked at her lips.

Ketrik groaned along with her, then slowed and finally stopped. He let out a laugh, then pulled out of her. A great mess of his seed and her juices dripped onto the bench, and he sagged down to his knees upon the floor.

"I feel bad for the servants," he muttered.

"I'll ensure they are well-compensated," Lucan chuckled. He gazed down at Sarya as she dipped her fingers in the cum and licked them clean, murmuring gleefully as she did so. The duke stepped away, sitting down on the bench beside her.

They remained silent for a long minute, save to gasp and pant. Eventually, Sarya let out a little giggle.

"Gods, this new 'alliance' between the two of you is quite surprising," she said. "Only a few days ago, my lord, you were glaring at Ketrik as if you wished to lop off his head."

Lucan smiled a bit and wiped some sweat from his brow.

"Captain Neryth spoke quite highly of him, which means a great deal to me. And as I said before, his actions contributed to this easy victory. Thanks to him, I didn't have to lose hundreds of loyal men seizing this castle and taking down Garnoc." He nodded at Ketrik. "And for that, he has my gratitude."

Ketrik returned the nod.

"And thanks to the plan you two cooked up, my cousin and his company didn't have to fight and die against you," Ketrik said. "So you have my gratitude in return."

"And for that wild fuck, both of you have my gratitude," Sarya said with a weak smile. She grunted and moved to rest her head on Lucan's thigh. She reached out with her leg, letting her stocking-covered toes lazily graze over Ketrik's chest.

"I am also grateful that there is no jealousy or bitterness between you two," she said softly.

"Why would there be?" Ketrik said with a snort. "My people are not so...possessive as yours. We are much freer with our lusts and affections."

"And so what is your explanation, then?" Sarya asked Lucan. "Why are you not jealous, like most men would be?"

Lucan shrugged his broad shoulders.

"I don't know. I suppose...I suppose I am just the sort of man who takes pleasure when I see others receive it." A distant smile appeared on his face, as if he was dreaming of someplace else. "And I had a...tutor, of a sort. Not the first woman I slept with, but certainly one of the best. She showed me that jealousy was a folly, that it was better to spread pleasure, than to hoard it."

"I think I'd like to hear more stories about this strange woman," Sarya said. "For I have a great deal to thank her for, it seems."

"Indeed." His grin turned hungrier. "And also those knots I used to tie you up the other morning...I learned those from her. Among other tricks. Which you may discover for yourself, if you are good."

"A shame I wasn't there for that," Ketrik huffed. "Would have been nice, to see the proud duchess all tied up and helpless."

"Another time, perhaps," Lucan said. The two men shared a brief look, and she knew that both of them were imagining all the other wicked ways they could dominate and use her.

"Yes," she murmured. "Another time..." She licked her lips. "And I think I'd like to bind you both in return. Turn the two of you into my playthings, for a change."

"I've no objections," Ketrik said, running his fingers over the arch of her foot.

"And nor do I."

She laughed, but her thoughts drifted to Fellhaven. Despite the victory here, she knew they had a great ordeal ahead of them. They still had to make the march towards her home, recruiting allies along the way, and they had to hope that Sir Viktor and Brunloc and the rest of the council would be able to keep the city standing in her absence.

"What's wrong?" Lucan said, clearly seeing the concern in her gaze.

"I am thinking of home," she murmured. "And while this is nice, and while we have won a great victory today, we still have much to worry about. The other dukes and duchesses-"

"I know," Lucan said, pressing a finger to her lips. "Which is why I already sent dozens of riders on ahead, to spread word of our march and our cause. With luck, we might even have new allies join us on the road before we even pass through the other duchies."

"And which duchies are those, exactly?" Ketrik asked. "Who are the allies we will be hoping to recruit?"

"Wolfgate is the largest, and a march through that duchy would be the most direct route to Fellhaven," Lucan said. "Ruled by Duchess Chera, but in reality the power rests largely in the hands of the priesthood."

"She's a figurehead," Sarya explained. "There's a High Priest, named Davik, as I recall. He really runs things. A zealot, sworn to the gods and who clings to old, obscure religious laws like celibacy."

"So no fun at all, then," Ketrik said drolly.

"Indeed. But a man like that surely doesn't approve of a barbarian invasion, and he might get to claim that he's a champion of the gods if he helps defeat Ulrik," Sarya said. "And perhaps if I promise to build a few new temples after the victory, that might be enough to sway him-and thus all of Wolfgate."

"Beyond that is Jadewall," Lucan continued. "A smaller duchy, but with their troops added to ours and those of Wolfgate, we'll likely have enough to take on Ulrik."

"Yes, Duke Thandor's realm," Sarya said. She wrinkled her nose. "He proposed a marriage a year ago, but I turned him down, which could make an alliance problematic."

"But he is already wed to another, yes?" Lucan asked. "So he shall no longer have that to hold against you."

"You know how some dukes can be, remembering old slights and perceived insults. I'm sure he'll find a way to demand some other great price from me."

Her eyes narrowed a bit, already imagining how she'd berate him if he turned down her requests for help.

"Getting agitated, I see," Ketrik said. He raised an eyebrow at Lucan. "Think we can take her mind off things?"

A wicked grin flashed across the duke's face.

"Aye. Get her on her hands and knees. I think I have just the distraction in mind..."

Her worries about the future disappeared, replaced by a wellspring of hunger. Their rough hands reached for her, turning her over, and within moments, she was lost in bliss once more...

***

The next morning, the allied army was on the road once more, winding its way along the stone roads that led south, towards the duchy of Wolfgate. Lucan had left behind a few of his trusted barons and a small garrison to ensure the smooth transition of power. Given Garnoc's unpopularity and the totality of the false duke's fall, Lucan wasn't concerned about any trouble arising from his subjects.

Sarya rode at Lucan's side at the head of the column, her head held high as she looked over the assembled host. It was even larger than the one that had marched on Garnoc's castle: other followers of Lucan and neutral holdouts had flocked to his banners after Garnoc's fall, swelling his ranks further. The force was still quite small when compared to the horde of the Iron Blades that besieged her home, but it made for a good start.

She managed to keep her affection and lust under control, doing little more than give lingering glances at the duke and the shaman. Neryth, however, was anything but subtle, and was quite open about the fact that she'd had a grand tryst of her own the night before. The cocky captain had even gone so far to regale the other mercenaries with tales of how deftly Ekwulf and Torvath had fucked her.

It was shocking, but also absolutely delightful to listen to, and the duchess herself wondered how those two men might have handled her...

Such thoughts were a pleasant distraction during the long ride, that dragged on through the day, before they stopped to camp within a stretch of empty farmland. Too exhausted from the ride to get up to any mischief, she had instead slumbered alone in her tent, content with the knowledge that one of her lovers would see to her needs when the opportunity arose.

In the morning, the march resumed, and she took her place again at Lucan's side, idly chatting through the day: discussing strategy and their plans to secure Wolfgate's allegiance, and how best to lift the siege once they returned to Fellhaven. But as often as not, she was content to ride in silence at his side, taking in the view of the verdant countryside and the great columns of chanting, singing soldiers and mercenaries.

As the sun began to set, Lucan pointed in the distance to a thin, muddy river that cut across the flat grasslands.

"That's the border with Wolfgate," he explained. "Won't be surprised if scouts or messengers of theirs intercept us not long after." He looked over his shoulder at the long lines of soldiers. "And I doubt they'll be happy if we march over the border without permission."

"So you can stay with the army, and let the men rest from the march," she said. "And they can train with Rathgar's men, to prepare for fighting against Ulrik's horde." Sarya paused, thinking. "And they can also scout out a way around Wolfgate, just in case Duchess Chera and her puppet masters deny us passage."

"That could add days to the journey," he warned.

"Aye, but barging on through their lands could trigger another war. Do you want to fight both the barbarians and the duchess of Wolfgate?"

"Very well. But take Neryth and two dozen of my finest knights with you, as an escort. The duchess is an honorable woman, but it's best to be safe."

"Are you sure it's wise, bringing Neryth along?" she asked, only half-serious. "One wonders how many scandals she might cause."

He grinned and looked her up and down.

"I'm more concerned about the scandals you might cause," he said, and his eye twinkled with amusement.

Her laughter echoed out over the road, and Lucan turned to call out to Neryth, telling her to assemble a band of knights for the ride to Wolfgate. As Neryth rode off to do so, Sarya guided her horse closer towards Lucan's, so that her leg brushed against his.

After fluttering her lashes at him, she turned to ride off.

She caught up to Neryth and a band of black-armored knights, forming up on the edges of the column.

"A damned shame," the captain said with a sigh, casting a forlorn glance towards the ranks of the barbarian mercenaries. "To leave those two beautiful brutes behind."

"I'm leaving my own brutes behind, too, captain, so we can grieve together."

"Or we can just find new beautiful brutes in Wolfgate to replace them, eh?" Neryth laughed, then guided her horse into a slow trot, further towards the border.

Sarya followed, casting a brief glance back at the army. She was sure that she'd reunite with them, soon, and knew that she had little to fear. Wolfgate was regarded as a haven of peace and prosperity within the Empire. It was said that ducal knights and High Priest Davik's inquisitors had rooted out every bandit and brigand in the entire duchy, and that no dangerous monsters of any sort prowled the roads and forests.

The worst possible outcome was not danger to her person, but rather a refusal to aid her.

But just as she'd won over Ulrik to win Fellhaven a truce, and just as she'd won Lucan over as an ally, she was sure she could work her charms on Chera and High Priest Davik.

Of course, the charms she employed would be far more proper than the ones she'd used on Lucan. She doubted a prim and proper duchess like Chera or an uppity priest would be swayed with a good hard fuck, and nor was she inclined to try with such zealots. She'd just have to rely on good old-fashioned courtly manners and polite supplications.

123456...8