The Duchess's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
He convinces her to obey.
2.2k words
4.49
17.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, sorry for taking so long to post this second chapter, but here it is. I apologize for any grammar/vocabulary mistakes, but I just could not find an editor to review it. So, please be lenient with me... Still no sex, but I promise the next chapter will be hotter.

I hope you enjoy the reading. Comments and feedbacks are appreciated.

Kathy.

===========================================

Part 2

"Do you trust me Kathy?" he asked using her pet's name, something he only did when they were in bed. She bit her lips thinking that he had never failed her or had given her reason not to trust her, so she nodded fervently "Yes, I do."

He took the sketchbook and offered her his hand. After a second of hesitation she took his hand and let him guide her to the large sofa near the fireplace. They sat together, with Katherine embraced by one of his strong arms. He put the book in his lap and opened it in the first page of the submission section saying:

"Well let's face it together. We can do the following... You tell me what reaction each drawing had on you and I will tell you what I was wondering when I did it. All right?"

"All right"

William turned the page and they faced the drawing where she was standing alone tied to a post. Trying to find her voice but failing miserably she coughed and said tentatively.

"It frightens me" she couldn't find the words to describe how afraid it made her feel.

"Why?"

"Well... first of all, I'm alone... defenseless and cruelly hurt ... and... and second, It seems someone has beaten me with a whip and just left me there tied, hanging as if I was a piece of meat..." she suddenly sobbed and added with a whimper "As if I was worthless."

William hugged her and kissed her brow, her eyes and her hair saying softly.

"Hush, Darling. You are my most precious treasure and I promise you I will never, never do anything to make you feel worthless, because I Love you. Don't be frightened. Don't hurt. I can't stand seeing you this way" He said and dried the tears that had slipped down her cheeks stroking her hair soothingly and thinking Oh My God, this is not easy to say aloud... I hope I find the correct words to tell her everything, so she understands..." Only when she calmed down he continued.

"When I made this drawing I imagined that I was punishing you for being a naughty girl... maybe for not following one order, I don't know, but the reason is not important. The important is that in this world – in my imagination - I own you, so, I have the right to punish you if it's necessary. Do you understand?" when she nodded he coughed into his hand and added a little embarrassed "Well, then, I tied you to the whipping post and first, teased you merciless by kissing and caressing your body until you begged me to take you. But instead of taking your gorgeous body I whipped this beautiful ass that you have. Not too much, but enough to make you understand who is in control, and for you to feel that you were properly punished". His face colored in a manly blush as he continued "... and enough to turn your ass into a beautiful red color. Well, then I helped you to orgasm with my hand by inserting my fingers in your humid sex... I imagined that the whipping made you feel aroused. After you came I made sex with you taking you from behind again and again until you could no longer stand it. The drawing represents you right after this... after a cataclysmic orgasm."

A long silence followed his words. Katherine asked in a rough voice.

"What did you do to me next?"

"I untied you, and took you into my arms kissing your face, your lips and your hair telling I loved you, that you were beautiful and how you were a good girlby receiving your punishment so graciously"

"In this world... do you feel aroused by hurting me?"

He was afraid she was going to ask this and he needed to be honest without scaring her.

"I feel aroused by controlling your body's responses and needs. And you feel aroused by giving me this control. The punished is part of the process, and is intended to reassess this control bringing us both more pleasure in this process...". He paused considering his next words and the effect they would have on her. "Erotic pain is a powerful ingredient in sex... for both sides involved. The way I imagine it is a matter of trust and control. You trust me enough to give me full control, not only of your body, but also of your will, trusting me to know what is best for you and to impose it on you when necessary. And I worship you because of the immense gift you give me by trusting me enough to allow this control. As I said before in my imagination I do own you."

Well, he thought to himself "The die has been cast". She could reject him and accuse him of being sick and perverted. Both things would be true.

"Have you done this before? I mean, have you ever had a real relationship where you did these types of things with other women?"

"No Darling. Although I must confess I've always been domineering in bed and sometimes liked rough play, I've never felt this way towards any woman, never had I the desire to own or control anyone... In fact, we can say that in my previous relationships I was always anxious to get free... until I met you in that ball. It's you Kathy... only you who make me feel this way"

And with his response he changed everything. Katherine felt a strange appeal to his words. She longed to share with him a world of their own, untouched by other people and by his previous affairs, where she could belong to him without limits, where they could find together dark pleasures and sensual ecstasy. But it felt wrong to feel this way, and she still had questions.

"If you've never done this before, where did all this come from?"

He coughed on his hand, now really embarrassed and thinking "Here we go again with another tricky question. Careful my boy, be honest but without details."

"Well, honey, some came from my mind... but also there are some ancient erotic books and, well, I attended ... hum... some erotic performances which ... ah... gave me some ideas."

"I see" she said and both fell to an embarrassing silence. It was almost funny, Katherine thought to herself. Her husband was always in control, and was famous by knowing exactly what to say no matter the circumstances. Seeing him bright red and with a fine line of sweat on his forehead was almost amusing. If the subject wasn't so serious she would have laughed.

"Kathy, do you want to continue? Or shall we stop so you have some time to think about all this?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm a little overwhelmed but I want to finish this."

"We can change our approach. Show me one drawing which you feel comfortable with the scene."

She showed him the drawing where she was blindfolded and he was giving her the strawberry.

"I like that, and I must confess I found it very erotic... except for the kneeling... Why am I kneeling in most of these sketches?"

He turned to her, raised his arm to her face, and started trailing his fingers through her cheeks, down to the elegant curve of her neck and the white muslin that covered her arms. His voice was husky when he said sensually "Well Kathy, basically it's because I find it very erotic to have you, such a beautiful woman kneeling naked respectfully at my feet, willing and anxious to please me in every possible way I want." His hands trailed all the way back diverting to the generous curve of her breasts.

She was enthralled by the tone of his voice, the silky promises of his words and by the slow caress of his strong fingers in her body. She shook her head trying to disengage from his enchantment and turned some pages pointing defiantly to one of the drawings.

"I definitely do not like this one." She showed him the sketch where she was on her hands and knees like a dog making him smile amused while he continued caressing her arm.

"I'm not surprised, but I want to hear from you. What disturbs you most in this scene?"

"Well, I'm portrayed like a she-dog being held by a leash. Not even the collar is missing. What is the meaning of the collar? It's in all drawings ". He took the sketchbook from his lap and placed it in the small table in front of the sofa. Turning to her with a serious expression he said looking intently to her eyes.

"I guess it is the way I decided to show you are mine, only mine and no one else's. By wearing it you would be acknowledging my ownership on you. But I don't see it in the same way that you do. It is hard to explain, but for me, this drawing is my way of exhibiting my possession of you. You can say I'm showing you off... I'm so proud of owning you and you are so proud of being owned by me that we both feel the need to express it physically. And we chose to do this way, because this is a good representation of dominance and submission. You positioned as my pet, and I as your owner."

Katherine stood up and walked to the window where she faced the beautiful gardens of the mansion without actually seeing them. Her head ached and she felt too overwhelmed to continue this conversation. Although many things he had said at the same time aroused her and brought an intense longing to her soul, she needed time to absorb all this, time to think and understand why the things he had said aroused her so much.

"Katherine, look at me." by the tone of his voice she could say he was angry. She turned and faced him all the uncertainty and fear shown in her beautiful face.

His expression softened instantly. He went to her and took her into his arms "You know that I would never, ever, force you or demand that you do something against your will. As I said before you are my most precious treasure, and I will burn all this and erase it from my mind in a heart beat if you wish so. These are my dark fantasies, but You are more important. You are real. Do you understand that?"

"I do understand... Thank you for the things you just said. It helps a lot to put things into the right perspective." she sighed and continued snuggling into his embrace. "I don't want you to burn any of this or to erase it from your mind. I'm just confused because somehow I feel it too... this desire to belong to you is almost too strong for me to bear".

He held her tighter, lifted her chin and took her lips in a passionate kiss tangling his tongue with hers, feeling her body shiver as he sucked her tongue. Breathing her womanly scent and the way she responded to him was driving him mad. Oh God, he wanted to take her here and now.

"Let me teach you Kathy. Let me show you how good it can be when you yield to your true nature..." He said as he trailed hot kisses through her face and nibbled gently her earlobe and his hands roamed thru her body. "Just forget what you were told about right and wrong, forget the whole world and just be mine... I need you to be completely mine. I want you to please me. And I want you to find pleasure in pleasing me. I want you to tell me your secrets, as I want to impose mine to you... Come to me tonight and let me show you. Please Kathy, say Yes" His voice was like a fever making her melt for him, for his touch. She wanted to give him the control he craved and yield to this part of her that longed for his dominance.

"Yes, yes! I will go to you tonight. Please show me, please teach me" She had always been his anyway. This would just add another layer to it.

He raised his head and looked at her mouth swollen from his kiss; her cheeks red with excitement and felt his heart pounding in his chest with anticipation. He looked at her and said passionately:

"You will not regret it..." Then he put some space between the two and added in a serious tone: "But I need you to come to me willingly, without fear in your heart. If you really want to go on and try it, come to my room tonight after dinner wearing only your pink silk robe. No undergarments. You must use the scented oil I gave you in your entire body and your hair must be loose".

"Do you understand?"

Katherine nodded slowly, and with a last kiss in her brow, he turned and left the studio leaving her confused, aroused and terrified of what she had agreed to.