The Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, you lazy brute!" she yelled. "We can't lie here all night, in the tavern yard!"

Wixer rolled onto his side, gazing at her as she sat smiling beside him. He reached up to stroke her breasts, feeling the nipples still hard beneath his fingers.

"You're incredible, Sharmoon!" he said softly. "Now I see why you break so many hearts."

Sharmoon bent down to kiss him, then sprang lightly to her feet. Walking over to Keelam and Nimi she stood naked and panting before them. The two spectators had watched the spectacle in silence, making so little sound that at times Sharmoon had been unaware of their presence.

"Well?" Keelam asked. "Was it worth a bump on the head?"

Sharmoon nodded. "The bump was a small price to pay. Sergeant Wixer gave me a fine fucking, and I hope he repeats it soon."

She saw Nimi looking at her and returned the stare, until the young Tilnonese girl spoke. "You hoped to lose the duel, did you not?"

"Of course!" Sharmoon replied, stepping into her skirt and fastening the hip-clasps. "I hope you're not jealous. Maybe you wished to trade places?"

Nimi shook her head. "No, not with you, Sharmoon. But I would gladly have traded places with Wixer."

Keelam raised her eyebrows, and Sharmoon grinned at her before turning back to Nimi.

"Tomorrow you sail to the Zerl Islands," she observed, as she buttoned her leather waistcoat. "Next week I sail there also. If you don't get yourself killed in the first few days, go to the Starfish Inn on the first night of the new moon."

"Will you be there?" Nimi asked, as a strange eager light flickered in her eyes.

Sharmoon nodded, while Keelam helped her to straighten her sword-belt and untangle a small twig from her chestnut tresses.

Nimi looked over at Wixer, who had since managed to haul himself into a kneeling position. He yawned as he peered at the three women.

Keelam got up from her barrel-seat and stretched her limbs, shaking her blonde curls and straightening her buckskin dress. "Let's go, comrade!" she said, patting Sharmoon's shoulder. "I'm ready for a long sleep."

Keelam smiled at Nimi and waved to Wixer, who raised a weary hand in response. Sharmoon blew a kiss to the naked man before following her companion through the door and into the tavern.

Nimi gave a wistful sigh as she watched them disappear. She remained seated on the barrel for a few minutes until Wixer stood up and began putting on his white breeches.

"Where's my tunic?" he muttered.

Nimi handed him the red garment and helped him to put it on. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, entwining her arms around his neck.

"Can you taste Sharmoon's juices?" he asked.

Nimi licked her lips. "Yes indeed! Your mouth tastes like pussy."

"Some women might find such flavors unpleasant," said Wixer.

"Not me," Nimi replied, taking his hand and leading him back inside the tavern to rejoin the throng.

12