The Dugout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

He felt Suzanne slip her hand into his and lean against them as they both stood and looked out over the playing field. Steve turned to glance down at her. She was nearly a head shorter than him. He hadn't noticed that before, but it made him feel like he wanted to protect her, to keep her safe from anyone who would want to hurt her. Silly really, considering they were safe standing where they were, without a care in the world.

"Wanna walk out to the pitcher's mound?" he asked, moving toward the steps leading to the field.

"Can we?"

"Sure."

Following him slowly up the steps, Suzanne felt like a kid in a candy store when she stepped onto the dirt. Walking and turning in circles, her eyes took in everything. She wished her dad was here — he'd absolutely love this. If he could've walked on the field either here or at the old Tiger Stadium, he would've been the happiest man in the world.

"Look where I am, daddy," she whispered, wiping a stray tear from her eye.

She stopped when they reached the pitcher's mound and turned toward home plate. Steve held out his hand to her.

"I don't get to come up here very often," he said, pulling her toward him, "But it's pretty cool seeing things from this angle too." He saw she'd been crying and pulled her into a comforting hug. "Hey, sweetheart. What's wrong?" He stroked her back soothingly and felt his heart melt when she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest.

"My dad would've loved this," she said with a shaky voice. "God, thank you, Steve. This is wonderful." She looked up at him through watery eyes, then stood on her tiptoes and tangled her fingers in his shaggy hair to pull him down to her for a kiss.

Steve didn't know if he should let her take the lead with the kiss or not. The feel of her soft, warm lips against his, combined with the feel of her body against him had his self-control slowly dwindling. When she teased the corners of his mouth with her tongue, his control snapped. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her ass, bringing her even closer against him and letting her feel the quickly growing erection between them.

No woman had ever affected him this way, and he tried to rationalize that he didn't really know the woman in his arms well enough to make love to her, but his libido wasn't listening. He rocked his hips against her while he angled his head differently and took the kiss deeper. Plunging his tongue in the hot depth of her mouth, he groaned when she sucked on his tongue and let out little mewls of pleasure against his lips.

Holy shit, if we don't stop, we're gonna fuck right here on the pitcher's mound!

While the idea had his cock hardening even more, Steve knew he couldn't, he wouldn't take her right here. They at least had to have some bit of privacy. With reluctance, he broke the kiss and cradled her face in his hands.

Her brown eyes were nearly black and heavily lidded with desire. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. He could see her chest rise and fall with her heavy breathing and knew the kiss had affected her deeply as well. Taking a step back, he dragged some much needed air into his lungs before he reached for her hand and led her back to the dugout.

Leading her into the far corner, hoping they were obscured enough, Steve pushed her against the wall and assaulted her lips with his. He groaned when she reached for the snap on his jeans. His cock throbbed in anticipation, but the tight corner they were in didn't allow for much movement.

Reluctantly pulling away from her, he glanced over his shoulder to see their angle in relation to the field. They were obscured from view of the buildings surrounding the stadium by the cubby hole which usually contained the bats so he turned and sat her down on the bench beside them. They had more room to maneuver if necessary in this position. Without missing a beat, Suzanne held to the waistband of his jeans and resumed her task of removing them from his sexy body while he reached for the hem of his t-shirt.

When she lowered the zipper and hooked her thumbs under the waistband and brought his jeans down, she felt more moisture pool between her thighs when she saw he'd been going commando. Her mouth went dry while she continued to push his jeans down over his impressive erection, which bounced back and rested proudly against his belly. Pushing them further down his muscular thighs, she took her hands away, letting them pool at his feet while never taking her eyes off the thick, hard length of his cock.

Steve finished removing his shirt then toed off his shoes and stepped out of them and his jeans, kicking them to the side and standing before Suzanne gloriously naked. He reached for her and pulled her to her feet. With his back to the bat storage cubby holes, he dragged her against him and claimed her lips in another heated kiss. He plunged his tongue into her mouth while his hands reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and breaking the kiss long enough to bring it over her head.

Tossing the shirt to the side, he made quick work of her bra, nearly ripping the delicate lacy material in his haste to feel her bare breasts against him. She pushed herself closer to him, and he groaned when her hardened nipples tangled in the smattering of hair on his chest and abdomen. Still feeling confined by the tight corner, Steve moved to the side, exposing his naked back and ass to the empty playing field.

He knew if they were caught, he'd be kicked out of the league and possibly out of the Triple A league as well, but he didn't care. He was too far gone. He needed to be inside Suzanne's luscious body more than he needed his next breath of air.

Taking her hand, he moved more toward the middle of the dugout. Lowering himself to the bench, he pulled her between his legs and began removing her jeans. The rasp of her zipper was loud in the warm summer night air. Hooking his fingers under the waistband, he brought her jeans and lacy panties down together, revealing a neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair between her slender thighs.

Suzanne held his shoulder while she toed off her canvas shoes and stepped out of her jeans. She was heedless of the fact they were basically out in the open. All her attention was focused on the man sitting in front of her, his tanned skin smooth over hard muscles. She caressed his shoulders and back while he brought her closer again and began placing tender kisses on her thighs. With one hand, he silently requested her to open her legs for him. She complied, widening her stance and threading her fingers through his hair when he pierced the sensitive flesh between her legs with his tongue.

Reaching up, Steve pushed one finger inside her. She was hot, wet and ready for him. He pushed a second finger inside her and felt her muscles tug them deeper into her. Her hips began a slow movement against his face and his fingers and Steve felt her body tense a split second before her orgasm crashed through her, coating his fingers and allowing him to lap up her sweet nectar.

He wrapped his arm around her and held her while she rode out the waves of her climax, then felt her body go limp. If he hadn't been holding her, he was sure she would've collapsed to the ground. He could hear her harsh breathing and felt her fingers relax their hold on his hair. He sat back against the wall of the dugout once he was certain she wouldn't fall down.

Glancing up at her, he felt a pleasant ache in his chest at the look on her face. She smiled dreamily down at him, her eyes half closed, a satisfied smile on her face.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered.

Suzanne actually blushed after what they'd just done. "Thank you." She moved to sit down next to him but he caught her hand and pulled her down onto his lap. Situating herself so she was straddling him, she resisted reaching for his still throbbing erection for the moment.

"Are you sure you want to continue this out here?" he asked, holding her still.

"Yes, Steve. I can't think of a more perfect place to make love."

Gazing into his deep blue eyes, she leaned in and kissed him, remembering all her fantasies of him and knowing they paled in comparison to the real thing. When she felt his hands caressing the globes of her ass, she knew she was a goner. Breaking the kiss, she shifted herself and reached between them, taking his hot, hard cock and lining it up with the entrance to her pussy. Her body still hummed from the quick but powerful orgasm she'd just had, but it wasn't nearly enough.

She pushed up with her legs and lowered herself slowly down onto him, hearing him let out a deep groan. His hips thrust up into her and he captured one of her sensitive nipples in his mouth, laving at the hard tip with his tongue and nibbling softly with his teeth. She held him to her while she began a steady up and down rhythm on his shaft.

The hard wooden bench beneath him was uncomfortable, but Steve ignored it, instead focusing his attention on the gorgeous woman currently impaled on his cock. He tried to remember why he never paid her any attention when they were in high school, but couldn't gather a coherent thought when she clenched her muscles tighter around him. Her pussy was like hot silk around his throbbing rod and he wanted nothing more than to spend eternity just like this. He released one taut nipple and sought out the other, giving it the same treatment as the first and felt the tingling in his balls at his pending orgasm. He fought to gather his wits about him, knowing he'd never had sex without a condom before.

"Suzanne," he rasped, trying desperately not to thrust harder into her.

"Oh God, Steve," she said, increasing her pace and reaching between them to rub her clit.

"I'm not wearing protection, sweetheart," he said through ragged breaths. "I'm close."

"Pill," she managed to reply before reaching for his hand and placing it where hers had been. His thumb grazed over the sensitive nub of her clit and that was all it took. Her body tensed and she stilled while she went off like a rocket, her orgasm consuming her from the inside out.

Her body trembled and his name was a breathless cry from her lips while she rode the high of her release. She was vaguely aware of him roaring her name and holding her tighter against him while his own release exploded through him, and he bathed her womb with his cum.

Suzanne slumped against him, resting her head on his shoulder. Her body was sated for now. She felt Steve's arms wrap around her and the warmth of his skin against her cheek. She could still feel her rapidly beating heart and placed her hand gently on his chest, pleased when his heartbeat matched her own.

She mumbled something incoherent and Steve felt her breathing finally even out. Glancing down, he saw her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted and smiling. She'd fallen asleep on him, literally.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and leaned his head back against the wall behind him. He couldn't believe he'd just had sex in the dugout at Comerica Park. Infinitely fantastic, mind blowing sex. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

Suzanne woke slowly, lifting her head and glancing around at her surroundings. Her breath caught in her throat as the memories came flooding back to her. Scooting off Steve's lap, she rose to her feet and searched frantically for her clothes.

"What's wrong? What are you doing?"

"We just had sex in the dugout, Steve! We better get out of here!"

Steve reached for her and pulled her down onto his lap. He pulled her t-shirt from her hands and tossed it aside. "I know, sweetheart, and it was amazing. The best sex I've ever had in my life." He kissed her gently and chuckled at her wide-eyed look.

"But anyone could've seen us! What happens if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught. Marty is making sure of that, Suzanne. Now settle down, I want to hold you for awhile longer."

She relaxed against him slightly, still worried about the consequences. "Okay, I trust you."

Those words meant more to Steve than he could ever imagine. Not many women trusted him; of course, he didn't trust many of them either. But for Suzanne to give her trust to freely to him after not seeing each other for the past few years, that was saying something. He needed to keep her.

With a content sigh, he held her closer and gazed out over the playing field. The woman in his arms let out a sigh of her own.

"How long was I asleep?" she asked.

"Not long, maybe half an hour. Why?"

She pushed away to gaze into his beautiful eyes. "Because I'm not tired anymore." She leaned in and kissed him, long and hard, before pulling away and looking at him with a look of pure lust and a touch of mischief.

"We've got a long way to go before the seventh inning stretch," she said, planting open mouth kisses along his neck and chest. "What do you say we check out the visitors' dugout next?"

Steve groaned when her teeth grazed one of his nipples. He rose to his feet, cradling her against him and headed for the steps leading onto the field. She turned her head up to him to kiss him, but before her lips met his, he uttered two little words.

"Batter up!"

=====

Be sure to check out the other entries in the 2010 Summer Lovin' Contest. Lots of great stories to be read! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. Feedback and comments are always welcome, too!

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers
12