The Duke of Cockaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bella, do not feel bad. I wouldn't expect you to accomplish this task on the first day. You have done well and I want to reward you. How do you want to be rewarded?" He said with a smile that lite me up.

"I don't know Sir. I would love to have your cock inside me." I said, my face blushing from the thought.

"I intend to be buried inside you soon, but for now let me take you on a tour of my island. I have much to show you."

Chapter Five

I pouted as he began to loosen my bindings. I was so close. My pussy clinched as I moved, feeling the plug still in my ass. As the coils of rope start to come off, I feel the blood rush back into my arms, wrists, and breasts. Phillip is there to rub my muscles, trying to get the circulation back as quickly as possible. Feeling his strong hands on my body only makes my need grow stronger. I presses my legs together in order to gain some friction to ease my yearning. I felt a sharp slap to my breast.

"Stop that my pet. Your orgasms are mine. You will feel pleasure when I allow it. Am I understood?" I nodded demurely. I can't believe he won't take me now. "Do you need some more correction? You will verbalize your answers Bella."

"Yes Sir. I understand. My orgasms are yours."

"Good. Now let me show you some of what my island holds."

Phillip took me in his arms and led me through the house into the great room. It held older leather furniture with rich earthy colors. The room was centered around the fireplace which lit the room with a warm glow. On each side of the mantle, at the base of the fireplace sat two naked females. I quickly recognized them as Cheryl and Terri. This time though they wore only cloth in puppy paws, a collar, and a tail that was attached to a butt plug. When Phillip and I entered the great room, Terri and Cheryl were sitting like two guard dogs, but when we grew nearer they both started wagging their tales and were fidgeting, excited to see their Master.

Phillip released me and extended his hands to the two girls. They broke their posture and crawled over to Phillip. They bounced and pawed at his leg. Terri rubbed against his robe covered leg. He caressed her head as she rubbed her ear against his growing erection. Cheryl, not wanting to be left out jumped up and nudged Terri's head aside and rubbed her head against her Master's crotch. When his thick cock slipped out from the cover of his robe, both puppies were trying to get closer to it, each pushing at the other for position. Phillip reached for this morning's Times that was left on the table and rolled it up and gave each of his pets a rap on their behinds.

"Stop that right now. Bad dogs." The rolled up paper was held it up as a threat. Both the girls cowered. "Behave. Now sit." Both immediately moved a perfect sitting posture. "Good girls. Now if you can behave you may follow Bella and me as I show her some of the island." Both of their tails started wagging again and they followed as we slipped out of the house.

Phillip explained that Terri and Cheryl wanted to live as pets. Each of them desiring to be puppies. He told how he had trained them and they both lived as puppies here on the island. He hinted that there were many such animals here.

The air was warm but a cool breeze blew to keep us fresh, as we all walked about the property. The high ground around the house offered a beautiful view of the Hudson River as it flowed towards the Big Apple. Terri and Cheryl were playfully running about as Phillip and I walked towards a large building. We passed a few people who looked to be working in the garden. As we approached the large building Phillip drew me in near him. "This is the barn Bella. We have some special cows here that provide us fresh milk each day."

He opened the door and we all stepped in. What we found in there was shock at first. There was a row of women all trussed up to padded frames. They were naked for the most part. What struck me first was that they were all very large breasted. In the position they were in, their breast hung down and long tubes were attached to the nipples. Judging from the moans from them the tubes must be causing some sort of pleasure.

"Bella, these are the cows I was referring to. Some call them Hucows, or human cows. They've come here to my island to live as human cows. To have their breasts milked for the good of everyone else. What we don't use ourselves we give away to those who can't produce milk of their own."

We walk closer to where the women are positioned. "Do they have to be restrained like this or they prefer it?"

"They only desire to be milked. We have determined that being restrained and also sexually stimulated increases milk production. See here?" He points to the machine behind all of the hucows.

They are restrained over a padded bench. Their arms and legs are locked into the legs of the bench. Their enormous breasts hang down in an opening and then their heads rest on a soft pad. Behind them is a machine with a rod coming out of it. Each of the rods have a large dildo attached and is pistoning in and out of each hucow. As the tubes attached to their nipples suck the milk from the breasts, the machine slowly fucks them. They seem to be very pleased and content to this treatment. Watching it has me moist and my face flushes with my warm blood.

Phillip must have notice this. "Would you like to try it Bella? You won't produce any milk, but I assure you it will be a pleasurable experience."

I nod. He calls for an assistant to help me. Before long I am trussed up on a bench and the assistant wets my nipples before attaching the suction tubes. When he switches the pump on, the rhythmic suction begins. It feels wonderful. The tight suction pulses desire to my core. I struggle a little in my restraints, trying to rub my clit against the pad. A sharp slap comes down on my ass.

"Stop that Bella. Be patient. Your pleasure is coming soon."

I look back to see Phillip. He's watching the assistant maneuver the machine behind me. When he nudges the dildo against my splayed pussy, my lips flower around the intruding phallus. I can feel my pussy clenching the cock as it is pushed into my depths. I still have the plug that Phillip had put in my ass. I feel so full. It is large but not the size of Phillips glorious cock, but at this point I will take what I can get. Phillip gives the assistant a nod and the dildo starts pistoning inside me. First at a slow rate, then in a more rapid tempo. As I adjust to the fucking, I can see why these girls like this. The stimulation from the suction of my nipples, along with the cock pistoning inside me pussy is a welcome pleasure. My orgasm is rapidly approaching. I can feel the ripples of spasms start in my stomach. I am close, so close.

"Stop." Phillip says, and the cock slows it pistoning to a crawl. "You didn't think you could cum without permission did you Bella?"

"N...no Sir." My voice quivering with desire.

Just as he was about to reprimand me for my temporary slip in etiquette, a door opens a three very large men enter a side door to the barn. "Oh, I see it's breeding time. You're in for such a treat Bella." They move towards us. Am I to be breed? My thoughts are jarred back to reality when Phillip bends down to where I can see him. He must notice my bewildered look. "No Bella, the breeding is not for you, but you're lovely mouth will be of great use. I want you to prepare each of these studs for breeding."

Before I can protest, and I wouldn't, a man moves to stand on two crates in front of me. His large cock is glistening in his hand as he moves towards me. My mouth opens automatically. When he slips his cock inside me I realize that all of my holes are filled. I am Phillip's three holed slut. The realization sends a shudder throughout my body.

Phillip leans down again and whispers in my ear with his liquid sex voice. "You may cum as much as you want Bella. You've earned it."

With that the rhythm of the cock in my pussy is increased. It matches the one in my mouth. The pleasure is overwhelming and I break into a million pieces. The cock in my mouth pulls out and moves to one of the hucows that are being bred. I look up at Phillip, his eyes are gleaming with pride. A warm feeling comes over me. I squeak out a 'thank you Sir' before the next cock is shoved into my mouth. It's thick like Phillips and I cum again with that thought. I lav on the underside of it as it hits the back of my throat.

My nipples are so sensitive now from all of the suction, but it's still sending bolts of electricity to my pussy. I can hear the sloshing sounds of the dildo pistoning in and out of my well fucked cunt. I can feel the cock in my mouth start to pulse, and I'm left with a sense of emptiness when he pulls out. Again I look up to Phillip. His gigantic cock has slipped from the cover of his robe. It glistens with his pre-cum. I lick my swollen lips, silently wishing that he will take my mouth again.

I look around and see that Terri and Cheryl have joined the scene. They have the assistant's cock out and lapping his shaft and balls. Both of their tails are wagging like they're in their happy place. My view is broken by the next cock. When I see the large purple head I recognize it right away. It's Phillip's. I whisper another thank you as my mouth opens to receive his gift. His cock fills my emptiness and a shudder goes through me as his cock slips to the back of my throat.

"Nicely done Bella. Get my cock wet. I'm going to claim your pussy next."

I scream with my next orgasm and the vibrations reverberate around his cock. His strokes are slow, as he pulls out of my mouth, then pushes to the back of my throat. I just holed my mouth open for him to throat fuck me. I lose myself in the feeling this gives me. I secretly wish I could have his cock in all of my holes at once. His hands hold my head as he pushes slowly to the entrance of my throat. I relax and try and loosen my muscles. When the big head slips into my opening, I try to swallow and he slips further down my channel. He holds it there for the briefest of moments before pulling out. I gasp for breath as he strokes my hair.

"Good girl. Now for your reward."

"Thank you Sir." I squelch out before the last the breeder cocks is pushed into my mouth.

Phillip moves behind me. The fucking machine has stopped and I hear it rolled away. My face flushes because I know that my pussy is on display and gaping from the fervent fucking I have been receiving. I feel his hand on my hip first, then the saliva moistened head of his cock in my furrow. He teases me with the pulsing head, rubbing up and down. When it brushes my engorged clit I moan.

"Please Sir. I need your cock inside me." I beg.

He slaps the plug still seated in my ass. I shudder goes through me. I try to push back but my restraints hold me still. My head is spinning. The cock in my mouth taking its pleasure, when finally Phillip presses against my hole and slips in. His hands grab my ass cheeks and spreads them, opening me up for his cock to slide inside me. I moan around the cock in my mouth as Phillip's slips into the depths of my pussy. He hesitates to let me adjust to his girth. I can feel my cunt milking his shaft. I'm luxuriating with the feeling of fullness in all of my holes. This is what I came for. To me being taken, to be claimed. Phillip starts to move again and the feeling of his veiny cock inside me is more than I can stand and I shatter around his shaft. I hear him moan as my orgasm spasms around his cock. His pace quickens. He is pounding my pussy now. The force of which has my body trembling. My breasts are wobbling so much that I fear that the suction tubes will be shaken off.

The cock in my mouth is removed and goes off to do it duty with one of the hucows. Phillip is nearing his climax. I try and press against his thrusts. When he reaches up and pulls back on my hair, it's all I need to cum again for him. With my spasms milking his cock he explodes inside of me. His thick ropes of molten cum splashes against my cervix. The moans of the other hucows and their studs fill the barn with this sexual symphony. I even see that Terri in on all fours getting pounded by the assistant as she licks Cheryl's already well fucked cunt. I'm totally lost in the pleasure I have received. Phillip slips the plug from my tender ass, then his cock is removed with a popping sound. I am empty again. Phillip starts to unbind me. He helps me to a chair and pulls me into his lap and holds me tightly while the rest continue their fun. I lean into his chest and push my head into the crook of his neck. His arms make me feel safe and cared for.