The Dumb Blonde Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butcher delivers to the scouts

---------------------------------

Just as I was finishing my indoor shower on Thursday afternoon I heard someone knock on the door. I grabbed a towel and ran downstairs, wrapping the towel round my head as I went. I didn't think about the rest of me as I opened the door.

Stood there was a man in a white coat with his jaw on his chest. I remembered that I was naked, but thought "sod it" and said,

"Can I help you?"

"Err yes, have you got some scouts camping on your land?"

"It's not my land, but there are some girls and boys camping down by the stream, why?"

"Well, someone ordered some beef burgers and sausages and I have to deliver them." The butcher (presumably) said.

"Right," I said, "I'll just put something on and show you what direction to go."

I guess that he thought that I meant some clothes, but all I put on was the wellies.

The man looked gob-struck as I marched passed him and over the yard.

"Wait, I've got to get the meat out of the van." He said rushing to the back of his van. I turned to face him and watch him getting all flustered. He couldn't make up his mind how to close the van doors and I had a little chuckle to myself.

The man gave up and started walking towards me carrying the burgers and sausages. He was trying not to look at me, but failing miserably. I turned and walked to where we could see where the scouts were.

"Down there." I said, pointing in the right direction.

"Err thank you." The man said and started walking. I turned and walked back to the farmhouse.

The milking Teat Cups

------------------------

By the Friday afternoon's milking I was feeling as horny as hell. Tom wasn't back from where ever so I decided to use 3 of the Teat Cups on my interesting bits. I sat on a little wall and connected them. The suction held them in place and before long I was really enjoying the experience.

After I'd cum I wondered if any of them had got any fluids out of me, and if they had gone and got mixed in with the milk. I also wished that I'd used those cups on the previous days.

Back to my story

------------------

On the Friday evening I went to collect Lucy and try to talk to Tom about his affairs. Tom had managed to get someone to work for him – they started the next Monday; and I managed to get all the information that I needed out of him. It was strange having the 3 of us talking business with Lucy there naked.

While Tom and I were talking Lucy was washing up behind Tom's back. She had obviously missed me because she kept looking at me and rubbing her pussy.

When Tom and I had concluded our business Tom said,

"You'd better be going now, the girly has been missing you and she needs servicing."

I thanked Tom while Lucy went and got the few things that she had with her and we left. We didn't make it to the car straight away as Lucy pulled me into the barn so that I could fuck her on the hay bales.

We drove home with Lucy sleeping, naked on the passenger seat.

12