The Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take her wrists firmly in my grasp and lock them together. I then take the bridle and begin to circle her supplicating body. I notice that my cock is just about the right level for her head, and her eyes follow its movement as I go behind her. I pull her hair back away from her face and lower the bridle. The bit fits comfortably inside her mouth as if it has been there many times before. She bites playfully on my fingers as I work it into place. The Strap leads around her head and the buckle locks solidly. I also notice that there is a latch on the back of her spiked collar that is designed to hook to the bridle. I latch this quickly and the lead makes an excellent leash.

Circling her again until I stand before her, I tug on the leash. Kneeling as she is, she only has to move slightly to reach her destination. The Bit and bridle are excellent control devices, preventing her from getting out of control as she licks my cock. At the slightest hint of her showing teeth, I yank hard on the leash and she is pulled away. After learning the rules, she returns to her work. Once she has lapped up all of her juices on my swollen member and I am beginning to feel the rush, I signal her to stop. She makes one final snap with her teeth, but the bit prevents her from completing her objective.

I tug on the leash again and she rises onto all fours. I begin to lead her towards the bed, her cuffed wrists limiting her movement to a slow crawl. My attention is drawn to her ass as it sways to the motion of her crawling. I lag behind her, to watch. I can see her well-shaved pussy lips between the marvelously rounded cheeks. When we reach the bed, she quickly turns like she is going to run away, but I pull the reigns tight. She heels.

“Up on the bed” I say, and give the leash a tug. Slowly she begins to crawl up onto the large mattress, her hands making scratching movements on the satin surface. I slap her naked flesh to speed her progress. The hit is just a love tap, but she gets the point. She curls her legs up underneath her body and turns to look at me, as if for further instructions. Her eyes tell me that I am now the master, and anything that I want is possible. Her teeth clench tight on the bit. Her hands, though bound, still have freedom to tug on the chain at her neck, causing her nipples to swell once again.

I firmly grasp her bound hands and raise them over her head. I then affix them to a solid brass ring in the center of the headboard, and about three feet up. As I do this, our bodies rub against each other. I crawl onto the bed and towards her. She suddenly snaps her teeth on the bit like she is trying to bite me, but the cuffed wrists restrict her movements. I then, unstrap her boots and begin to remove them from her stocking covered legs. First the left leg, and then the right. I then take the leg straps which held me and strap them to her supple ankles She is now bound and at my mercy.

I retreat from her bound form and back to the door where she left the candle. Its flame dances wildly in the draft from the hall beyond. For a moment, I consider exploring while she is contained, then I look back at her and decide that knowledge can wait. I collect the candle and move back towards her, my desire mounting again.

As I return to the bedside, I notice several other candles mounted throughout the room. I light the closest ones to the bed, including the two on the nightstand between the bed and the chair. Arranged on the stand are several “Toys” of which I may make use. I then return to my bound prey as she watches my every move. I reach up and slowly release the nipple clamps and the clasp attached to her collar and cast it aside. When my hands return to her swollen round nipples, they strains towards me for my caresses. I rub the tips and pinch them in unison, and then separately to no special pattern. This causes her body to shiver and a moan to escape her lips. Her teeth bite on her restraints. I then move in and start licking her left nipple, my hand still caressing her right breast. My tongue flicks and swirls around the tip of her breast. Then my teeth come out to play. First one side and then the other. Although I am not as practiced as she is, I have learned much from her this night. Her body squirms under my ministrations.

I then unlace her leather bodice and remove that as well. The criss cross straps and the leather buckle are drenched with her perspiration. As I free her body from these bonds, I can see where her flesh is tender form the constrictions of her reignment. I caress these areas and she moans in ecstasy. I then take a moment to examine the rest of her body.

She is now almost entirely naked, save only the stockings, a belt and the spiked leather collar and bridle. Her hair, as I have said is a dark brown, and waist length. Where it once hung loose about her face, it is now held back by the bridle and leash. Her face is now revealed to me in full. She is extremely striking. Her features are strong and angular, and her eyes are deep and swirling with emotions. Her lips are ruby red and slick with desire for contact with my body.

Moving down her neck, I come to her shoulders which are broad and well muscled. I can still see the strap marks drawing a line in her supple flesh down to her ample and heaving breasts. They are the most delicious I have ever seen, full and round and more than a handful. A ring marks where her bodice was left off to expose the round silver dollar nipples off center on each one. I take several moments and trace the line from her neck down and around the outside of her bosom and then back in across her muscled abs, until it trails away between her silky alabaster thighs. My touch is so light as to almost be nonexistent. I imagine that my fingers are the wind on a spring morning after the rain. My touch sends shivers through her entire body.

Leaning down, I grab a hold of one of the stockings on her creamy white legs with my teeth. As if to show that they can play too, I slowly tug the stocking all the way down the length of her leg, my hot breath caressing her thigh and calf as I continue down further and further. Once I am done with the first leg, lean in to repeat the process. I can smell her excitement as her juices once again flow over her pussy lips. Before continuing, I run my tongue up her thighs to taste her juices. I do not linger here long, as I have much work to do before the night is through. I will be back. I continue to remove her second stocking. I work both stockings through her bonds and toss them to the chair.

As she sits there waiting expectantly to see what I will do next, I slowly reach over to the stand and grab one of the toys laid out for our use.


Part 6

As I gaze over, I see just what I want. An Ice chest has been placed on the floor, and there are chilled cubes piled inside it. I reach over and grab several and return to her waiting and quivering body. I begin to run the ice cubes over the strap marks on her chest and torso, giving special attention to her nipples. The ice cubes draw trails of water on her body as her heat melts them. Once I have used up one full cube, I retrieve another, and begin again. This time, I start a little lower.

Making slow circles around her belly, ever widening and spreading out onto her legs, I move closer and closer to her clit. She spreads her legs as wide as she can to accommodate my actions. I gradually trace the outside of her lips with the freezing water, and then I run it up and down the valley in-between.

I then take the cube up to my own mouth so that I can taste her juices there. I suck on the cube for a moment, and then take it in my own teeth and return to her awaiting pussy. I position myself so that I can run the cube up and down her lips, followed by my tongue. After stroking her like this, I push the ice cube inside her with my tongue. I thrust it as far inside as I can, and then pull back to watch her reaction.

Her body convulses with the contrasting feelings of extreme cold and excited body heat. The ice cube doesn’t stand a chance in that battle and melts almost immediately. She stares up at me and begs for more. I once again return to the stand.

Next I grab one of the lit candles and bring it over to the bed. The flame dances as the wax melts. Shadows dance across her face and body as I get nearer and nearer. Her eyes catch the light in anticipation. I raise the candle up to her heaving chest. The wax dripping down the side, and just misses her awaiting nipple. She gasps at the sensation, the hot wax cooling almost instantly on her breast. Her eyes are on fire as she silently begs me for more.

Slowly I move the candle over to her other side. This time, I aim the drops more carefully, and they land exactly on her awaiting nipple, its already swollen tip extremely sensitive to the sensation. The feeling must be exquisite, and her whole body shivers. She thrusts her pelvis out so that I may start working lower down her body with the drops. I decide not to be dictated too in this manner.

Still holding the candle in my free hand, I retrieve some more ice cubes. I then begin to trace circles on her chest and neck with the ice. The ice turns to water and steam off of her body as I go. Following behind the ice trail, I drip droplets of wax, alternating hot and cold over most of her exposed flesh. When the cube is gone, I put the candle aside and start to run my mouth over the spots of wax. I use a combination of my tongue and teeth to clean her chest and neck of the residue. Then I continue to lick and bite over her body.

Returning to the stand, I collect another item that I believe will stimulate her further. I stop a moment to gaze at her bound and prone form on the bed. As I stare, I see something off to the right that might just be what I want. My erection has not abated one bit since the start, and I long for the conclusion, but not yet. I take what I need and return to her side.

Carefully I open the bottle of syrup. The lid is sticky, and sweet, as I find out when I lick my fingers. I draw the ladle from the bottle and begin to drip the chilled liquid across her naked flesh. Her lips and tongue reach out to get a taste as I draw circles on her breasts. I take a finger and run a line down and under her nipples, collecting some of the thick sweet fluid. I run my finger up to her mouth and she greedily laps up the prize. Feeling bolder, I then start lapping up as much of the fluid as I can from her chest. Its heaving movements’ cause my face to smear up against her. I become as covered in syrup as her chest is. I spend long moments making sure that her nipples are particularly clean before moving up her body.

In order to get the best job done, I have to climb on all fours and move down between her legs. From this position, I start by cleaning her thighs and moving into her pussy. I dally flicking my tongue up and down her lips, and sucking up the juices there. I then start moving up her belly with my hot breath and tongue. Up between the valley of her bosoms, and up her neck I go. At this point, our bodies press together, and my hard erection is in the valley between her legs. I lean in even closer and kiss her lips, our bodies entwine, and sticky syrup covers us both. I start moving further up, so that she can lap it up off of my chest and shoulder. She sucks and licks over my chest and belly. Her teeth also come out to play, but they are restrained in their activities.

Then, I am standing full up on the bed. In her shackled condition, she cannot move around much, but she looks up at my body. I take the ladle again and start dripping the cold syrup down my front and on to my hardened cock. Placing my hands on the wall far above her, I then lean in so that she can lick and suck my once again swollen and slick member. She strains against her bonds to free hands. Her purpose is unclear, yet she appears equally as turned on as I am. Despite the bit and bridle, she manages to get most of my cock into her mouth. The teeth and their biting long since forgotten, she laps and licks all up and down my shaft.

The sight as I look down my excited body and then down hers, is one that I will never forget. Her hair pinned back by the bridle, my cock pulsing and flexing in her mouth, her breasts heaving and glistening with her juices and the syrup, her pelvis grinding up into the air as if pleading to be entered. It is too much for me to bear. Her tongue, in a flurry of activity starts a chain reaction in my body that no force of effort or fear can stop. It grows in my loins, and spreads to my legs and back. It climbs up my spine and down to my knees and toes. My arms and hands clench and my head rocks back.

My entire body is wracked with ecstasy as I cum like I have never cum before. My back and legs shake to the release of milky white fluids in spurt after spurt. My juices flow into her mouth, and down her cheeks. My hands clench at the wall as I try to maintain my balance. She laps up as much of the precious liquid as she can, but I eventually spill it out onto her chest and down her perfectly round nipples. She continues to lick and suck my penis, driving me mad with ecstasy.


Part 7

As I begin to collapse, I reach down and unlatch her hands from the brass ring. She tenderly helps me down onto the silky sheets. I lay there starring up at her, and she looks like she wants more. It is now beyond my ability to move so I just lay there and watch. Her hands are still bound, but free to move around her body. She reaches down with both hands and starts to lift her breast towards her mouth. Her tongue laps around her lips and eventually, with effort, down her full round bosom towards the nipple, lapping and sucking all the way. To my amazement, she manages to get most of the cum and syrup first from her left nipple, and then her right. She swallows it greedily, and licks for more.

Having lapped up as much cum from her own body as she can, she then turns to mine. An evil grin comes over her face, as she moves towards me. Her tongue comes out and she falls upon my prone form, licking and lapping and seeking out the product of my release. Her tongue runs over my balls, and up my shaft. As she approaches the head, I wince in anticipation. In my current state, any excitation is absolute torture. Sensing my reluctance, she moves carefully around my penis head, and proceeds to clean my belly and chest of the milky white substance.

The more that she drinks up, the more that she wants. Returning to the original source, she begins to lap up the remainder on the head of my cock. Her lips swirl around the head, caressing the rim, and sucking on the hole in the center. Then she takes the whole thing back into her mouth and sucks it clean. I again begin to feel myself being aroused by her actions.

Regaining some of my strength, I gently push her away. I still have plans, and I begin to set them in motion. Sitting up, I direct her off of the bed. Again she drops down on all fours as I stand beside her. Her head strays towards my loins, but I control her through the leash. As I walk, she crawls beside me. Slowly we approach the far corner of the room, where the carpet leaves off for cold stone floor. It is from here that the dripping sound I heard, what seems like years ago, originates.

The floor dips slightly towards the far wall. Set against the stone, about two feet up from what looks like a drain is a platform. I lead her up to the platform and then help her to sit on it, leaning against the wall. Further up the wall, and set into the stone is another brass ring, too which I again affix her wrists. I then run my hands down her arms, and face, leading to her silky and straining breasts. They arch towards me, begging to be touched as I caress them. I continue down towards the leather and chain belt.

As my hands feel around her waist looking for the latch on the belt, my lips and tongue fall again to kissing and caressing her lips and neck and chest. Her legs spread, so that I can kneel on the hard stone floor, and rub my abs up against her thighs. I apply special attention to her nipples and chest, as I fumble with the metal clasps holding her. Eventually, and very slowly, her belt falls away from her body. I cast it aside and return to rub my hands up and down her back to the rhythm of my kisses and caresses.

I then reach up to her collar and the bit and bridle. As my hands feel my way through the unfamiliar metal and leather, I rise. I place one leg between hers, and my cock is about chest height. It takes longer than I expect to free the bridle from her mouth and face, but she uses the time well by moving her chest from side to side, caressing my hardening cock. Her legs wrap around mine, and she grinds on my flesh. As the bridle and bit fall away, I once again reach a state of total arousal, the shaft of my penis fully extended, the head round, and my balls constricting to her motions.

Reaching further up the wall, I grab a lever and pull on it. Slowly at first and then growing stronger, warm water falls from the showerhead above us. The water makes my flesh tingle with its warmth, but can’t compare to the heat that our bodies are making. Quickly, both of our bodies are drenched in revitalizing water. I kneel down again and kiss her full on the lips. We exchange tongues as our excesses from earlier wash together and down the drain.

Grabbing a bar of soap lying on the platform, I begin to lather up my hands. Once they are thick with suds, I return them to her welcoming body. I start at the top with her hands and arms. I cover each finger with suds and then let the water clean them off. I then move down to her arms, the suds running down her supple skin and across her chest and legs as I continue. Having run out of lather, I collect the soap again and prepare for more.

I return to her body, this time at her shoulders. My hands caress her neck and back. I gently caress every inch of her chest and shoulders. My hands find every last drop of syrup and cum, and even several spots of wax that I missed. I softly rub the marks on her flesh where the leather bound her. I am very careful and tender on these spots, and I watch her carefully for signs that I may hurt her. She returns a smile, and soft moans which tell me that I am doing fine.

Again, out of suds, I collect the soap and lather up for a third try. This time, I start rubbing myself, starting with the arms and chest. I watch her eyes as she stares at my body. My hands caress my shoulders and behind my neck in the same manner that I did hers. I then start to stray lower on my body. The visual image of her totally naked and sudsy, has kept me aroused, and when my hand strays to my loins, my erection is as hard as ever. I clean my shaft with my soapy hand, but it wants attention from her, so my hands return to her body.

Reaching down with my soapy hands, I spread her legs again and start to caress her thighs. My hands and fingers find her pussy lips wet, and not from the shower that is beading down on both of our bodies. Carefully, I stand her up, mindful of her hands that are still bound about chest high up the wall. This requires some maneuvering, but she eventually ends up standing facing the wall, with me at her back. I start so soap down her back and neck as the water washes over both of our bodies. I run my soapy hands down under her arms, and back up her chest and neck, while I press my chest up against her back.

As my right hand move back down her body, towards her legs, the swaying of her hips and the rubbing of her ass caress my cock. I lean in and start kissing her neck as my left hand caresses her cheeks and neck. Simultaneously both hands find her lips. In unison, I trace around the outside of her mouth and down between her legs and then entering in each warm and waiting part of her body. My left hand finds teeth and lips which suck and nibble, while my right hand finds the spots on her clit that beg for caressing. I continue to kiss and press up against her. We start to grind together.