The Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you ready?” I ask in a soft voice. She turns her head to stare at me. The passion in her eyes is more than I have ever seen. We get locked in each other’s gaze for long moments as the clean water washes over our bodies. She answers in but a single word. “Yes.”

With my right hand, I move further down her right leg, and then gently but firmly, I lift the leg up. I bring her foot up onto the platform, and then return back to my prize. I then bend my legs so that my cock is below her ass, and I move in, using my fingers to guide the way. While doing this, my left hand leaves her mouth and caresses her neck and breasts, finding her nipples and tugging and pinching them softly. When my cock touches her flesh, it is like electricity coursing through our bodies. I begin to feel around with the tip to find her warm and waiting pussy lips. Finding it, I then trace around the outside with the tip, and then move into the center. She is tight, and wet, but ready for my entry.

With both hands, I grab her hips and pull myself slowly inside her waiting pussy. My entry causes her to gasp. As I penetrate further, first the round head, and the shaft, a little bit at a time, she begins to moan. My cock extends further up inside causing her to lose her balance a little. Steadying herself with the help of the brass ring and my body, I finally press my balls up against her thighs and pull her up tight against my loins.

Slowly, I pull back again. My cock pulls almost all the way out, but I leave the tip in, as my fingers once again find her clit. I begin to caress her lips as my shaft moved back and forth, inside her body. Our flesh slaps together as I enter her again and again. My left hand roaming around her back and neck, as I finger her clit with my right. The water continues to poor over our forms. Her wet hair is plastered to her body, and slaps as we come together time after time, and with increasing intensity. I grunt with the steam and effort as she moans to my movements. We begin to move faster and faster, my thrusts entering her deeper with every thrust. Again and again we come together. I begin to feel the rising tide, but her excellent teachings have shown me how to pace myself to her rhythms. I continue to caress her body as we slide together over and over.

As we continue to move almost as one, her moans turn to short cries of ecstasy. I can tell that we are both very close. My left hand once again climbs up her arching back as I continue to enter her. Over and over again we come together, our bodies driven mad by each other. My cock continues to swell inside her, and her pussy clenches my shaft to contain it. Our cries grow as one to an almost deafening crescendo. My right hand continues to caress her pussy lips around my shaft, as in my own ecstasy, I try to remember where the spot is that she showed me from the chair, the one that sent her over the top.

My left hand finally reaches the latch on her wrists. I continue to grind into her as I desperately try to remember how to release it. With a click she pops it free, and she turns her head slightly with an evil smile on her face. I can’t take any more, I have exhausted all of my tricks, and I begin to feel the rush again.

It is deeper this time, stronger too. My body starts to shake as I try to contain it, but it grows. My legs start to go weak, and my arms grasp for purchase on her slick wet body. With her hands free, she manages to pick up some of the slack by bracing herself hard against the wall and pushing back against my cock. Then, just as I am about to release, I see her body go rigid. Her moans and cries turn into a scream. “YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!”

I continue to thrust inside her as I cum in wave after hot wave. As my body begins to shudder, and I feel her begin to collapse, I slow and we come to a stop together. With my cock still inside her, I maneuver our bodies to sit down on the ledge under the falling water. She moves her chest around and places her arm behind my neck. My head rests on her still heaving breasts and I listen to her heart slow and resume its regular beat. As we sit there, I begin to drift off thinking about a heartbeat “click clack, click clack, clack” growing louder and louder in the darkness.

End......?