The Dungeon

Story Info
You and your master discover a Dungeon beneath the Castle.
3.5k words
4.14
25.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The Story of Kellie Castle continues – you must read “The Castle” to avoid being lost in this story.

*************

When we finished making love last night, I was lying atop of you – you on your stomach – my cock buried in you from the rear. We both were so tired that we dropped off to sleep – me lying on top of you – covering you so that you would not be chilled – my cock still hard and erect inside you although my ball sack had just been sucked dry by the milking muscles of your velvet sheath.

The day dawns – scarcely moving throughout the night – we were just as we fell asleep. My cock – still rock hard? No, surely my erection had subsided during the night. Then I felt your pulses! You were squeezing - then releasing my cock with your pussy muscles. You were the reason my cock was again hard.

I leaned further up your back and began kissing you on that special spot between your shoulder and your neck – that spot that makes you squirm – and you did – pushing your firm butt back against me – and I began fucking you. Pulling my cock almost out – then plunging it back in – back and forth – in moments I began to cum – God! You are hot – milking my cock that way.

Rising off the bed – pulling you with me - we left the bedroom and entered the bath. I poured some scented bath soap into our garden tub and began filling it with hot water – tempered somewhat below the scale of scalding – while you got the washcloth wet and began washing. I settled in behind your back and leaned you against my chest.

Taking your washcloth, I began washing you – starting on your beautiful tits – nipples hard and protruding – succulent nipples – ready to be suckled – I began washing and kneading your tits – reaching down to your mons and dipping a finger inside you – flicking your little hard clit – easing a finger deep inside you. Your moaning and squirming against me tells me how much you enjoy this attention, my pet – for you did not cum before we left the bed – now is your time.

Rising - you reach between your legs and take my renewed erection in your hand – working it against your hot sex - easing me inside you as you lower your hot pussy on my huge cock until you are seated on my lap. Resting there so that you may work those fantastic muscles on my cock while I nibble and suck on your earlobe – causing your body to tremble.

Finally – you can take no more – I urge you, my pet – fuck my cock with your hot pussy – work those finely tuned muscles on me – bring yourself to orgasm – cum for me, pet – cum for your MASTER. Be vocal, my pet – tell me – tell me when you cum.

As you continue that fucking motion on my cock – your body spasms. Your cunt tightens on me – your head is thrown back against my shoulder – eyes closed – body shaking and trembling – and you cum. Telling me – “I’m cumming, MASTER!” I’m cumming – just for you – I’m cumming, MASTER JIM!”

Your spasms finally stop. You rest – still sitting on my lap – my rock hard cock still buried inside your velvet sheath. You squirm – again pulsing your muscles – urging my cum. But I’m not ready yet, my pet. Rising – I position you so that I may play with your butt. Teasing and working on that tight little star shaped ring that is your anus, I slip a finger inside – working it – pulling – stretching your sphincter so that my cock may fit inside you. Then two fingers – crossed – probing and twisting - pulling at your asshole – widening your anal ring.

I ease my cockhead into your opening. God! Your ass is so tight! I press forward – slowly at first – then withdrawing – pressing again – deeper this time – pulling back – finally bottoming inside you. I begin my motion – fucking my cock in and out of your ass as you clamp down on it – forcing my erection to get harder. I can’t last long – at this pace – my ball sack begins to tighten – forcing my hot cum up and out of my sack through my cock and into your ass – flooding your ass with that creamy liquid.

Meanwhile, you are moaning too. It seems that this anal action has my pet worked up and ready to orgasm as well. I turn you and seat you on the ledge above the tub –legs wide – spread for my feasting. Kissing and nibbling my way toward your hot pussy, I stroke your hard clit – easing a finger inside you – searching out that special spot of yours – that fleshy pad that is your G-spot – finding it – rolling it gently beneath my finger as I press and massage it.

You respond – head thrown back – lips thinly grimaced – teeth bared – breath whistling through them as your orgasm overtakes you. And your body begins that earthquake tremble at the onslaught of your orgasm. I clamp my mouth on your hard clit and you cum! Cumming as never before – juices pouring out of you and I suck – suck your juices – cleansing you of all that essence that is so tasty. Finally you can take no more – pushing me away from you, you sink back into the tub with me and I hold you – caressing my precious pet – caressing your pretty hair – kissing your ruby red lips – as you regain your breath.

In time, we begin to kiss – slowly – tenderly – and then, more urgent – tongues dueling for control and you squirm against me – rubbing your hard nipples against my hairy chest. Placing my hands under your armpits, I lift you again – seating you on the ledge at the head of the tub. I turn on the water – warming slightly above body temperature. Positioning the spray nozzle against your sex, I adjust the spray until it is pulsating – water pounding against your clit. Your labia – red and swollen – inviting me – begging me – hardening clit – searching once again for release.

I turn off the spray and begin working my fingers in you – first one. Then two – finally 3 – fingers crossed and twisting and turning – opening you up for me. Then 4 – all four fingers in you spreading your sex as never before. Can you take my fist, my love – let’s see. I fold my thumb along my palm and begin to push – forcing my hand into you – slowly – watching the grimace of pain on your face. I withdraw – pouring some liquid gel on my hand, I renew my efforts – pushing and twisting until my hand enters your uterus with a loud ‘plop’.

Folding my fingers – I make a fist – locked tightly inside you and I begin to rotate it slowly – allowing my huge knuckles to massage your sex – pulling back – attempting to turn you inside out with my fist – then pushing in as far as I can – arm buried well past the wrist now – all slippery and wet with your copious juices.

All this time – you are panting – barely able to breathe – barely able to speak - to urge me on to tell me how much you are enjoying this exquisite torture. Yelling now – “Fuck me!” “Fuck me!” “MASTER – PLEASE – PLEASE FUCK ME – HARD!”

And you begin to cum – your body quivering and shaking – head thrown back – eyes closed – lips tight in the pain of your orgasm – and you cum –juices flowing out of you like a small river – continuing to cum – all over my hand – all over my wrist – making your pussy more slippery than ever – easing my path to your depths.

You collapse on the ledge – legs spread wide and body limp. I ease my hand out of you – a chore made easier by your juices. I lean forward and cleanse your sex of your succulent juice – savoring in the woman taste and aroma as I do. Using a washcloth, I continue cleaning you. Pulling you off the ledge onto my lap – I continue washing your body – your neck and shoulders – your breasts. And you begin to move – coming to.

We leave the tub and you dry the water from by body. I dry the water off my pretty slave and we go to the bedroom to dress. First – my pet. We must have your tight corset in place before we have breakfast. After lacing you up – tightly, I might add – I insure that your beautiful breasts are pushed up and out – nipples exposed – red and hard for my pleasure. Then – the thigh high stockings – attached to your garter belt – firmed and smoothed up your pretty legs. Then, finally your 4” heels – black as all your clothing is.

You go to the kitchen to cook while I dress. Today is the day we explore every nook and cranny of the castle. I’m sure there are places we haven’t seen.

Dressed in black slacks, socks and house slippers, I put on my dressing gown and go downstairs to the dining room where you have just placed a steaming hot breakfast for both of us on the table. I bid my pet to have a seat and we begin to eat – famished from all the early morning exercise. Soon we are done. I retire to the den with a cup of coffee while my pet cleans up.

Soon you are done and enter the den – eyes downcast – not daring to look upon my face. You knew – as is our signal in the past – that once your corset is in place – you resume the role of total slave until I give you permission otherwise. You kneel at my feet – arms resting on the tops of your thighs – palms upward in supplication – awaiting my next command.

When I finish my coffee – I hand you the cup and bid you rise and follow me – telling you that you may raise your eyes. We are going to explore.

Passing through the kitchen, you place the coffee cup on the counter and continue following me. I had spotted a ring in the wall at the far end of the kitchen and I was curious about it. I reached the ring. It seemed to be mounted onto a pin that protruded from the wall and seemed to serve no purpose. A towel was placed through the ring – but – the kitchen proper was so far removed from this towel that it made it all look ludicrous.

I reached for the ring and pulled. Nothing. Lifting the ring upwards did nothing either. Then I twisted the ring. To the right – nothing. To the left – the wall began to move and opened up a great door in the wall of the kitchen beyond which stairs dropped downward – going out of sight in the gloom. I tested the ring by twisting it to the right again and the door closed. Opening the door again, it looked as though there was a bottomless pit beyond the gloom.

I sent you for a lighted hurricane lamp and, when you returned, entered the opening – first looking right and left for the key to close the door behind us, if need be, and to later open the door. On the right side – near the exit – was a similar ring (without a towel this time) and, upon twisting it to the right – the door closed. To the left – it opened again.

Satisfied that we wouldn’t have any problems getting back into the kitchen – we began descending the wide stairs. Stairs hewn in the rock of the base of the castle – stairs that took many hours of slave labor to construct for they followed the wall and spiraled to the right as they descended.

Holding the lantern high – I could make out the floor some 20 or so feet beneath me. We continued to descend – my pet shivering in the cold.

On the floor of the dungeon, I began to survey our surroundings. Dirt floor – black, soft dirt. On one wall there were a series of rings – some high above our heads – some waist high – some barely off the floor. A likely place to tie up and torture a slave, no doubt. Near the wall opposite the bottom of the stairs stood a table – again, hewn out of the very stone the castle was resting upon – very much like the one in the kitchen yet different. This table was more rounded. With several rings mounted just below the table’s top – running around the table in a somewhat symmetrical pattern. Curious, but nothing to tell me why they were placed that way. Some, I knew, could be used to tie a slave upon the block. What tortures did they employ in years past?

I noticed several sconces on the walls of the dungeon – yes – dungeon – for that was what it appeared to be. No windows – no other doors – at least, as far as I could tell.

We went back up the stairs and, after trying the opening and closing of the door again – I closed up the dungeon door. Leaving you to your own devices, I went to town to buy some equipment for our ‘dungeon’.

*********************************

My pet had dinner prepared when I returned – after eating, I carried all the heavy equipment down to the dungeon and placed it on the table. While you busied yourself with the cleaning chores – I began to outfit the dungeon for our pleasure – attaching chains and cuffs to all the rings on the wall (except for those that were waist high) and on the table.

I noticed, when I had finished, an extra ring over to one side – on a wall all by itself. Was this, perhaps, where they tied an animal to tempt him to charge at the other ones chained to the wall?

Then, thinking it might be like the opening and closing ring for the door, I decided to give it a twist. To the right – nothing – to the left – a section of the wall opened to reveal a closet behind it – loaded with all manner of torture equipment. Cat-o-nine-tails – floggers – paddles - thumbscrew clamps (for nipples – or clits) – a veritable plethora of equipment. There was even a wet bar installed complete with all kinds of alcoholic drinks.

One item of interest in the closet was a couple of chairs. Just in case you get tired of lying on the table – there was a ‘unique’ chair. For want of a better name, I call it a ‘Love chair’.

The love chair looks a lot like an ordinary wooden patio chair with wide arms. There are some subtle differences, though. When someone sits down, a hidden mechanism clamps a metal band around their waist.

Pressure on the wooden arms, causes two more bands to clamp around each wrist and forearm. When the legs are in the right position, two more bands can be clamped around them.

The chair also has several hinged sections to move it into different positions. As the chair opens, it reveals a small stool between your lover’s legs. It was just the right height for licking pussy.

I called my pet downstairs and placed her in the chair. Once seated, my pet couldn't move a muscle. I turned several levers and began lifting her legs and spreading them.

I sat down on the stool. Spreading her pussy lips, I leaned forward and placed a wet kiss on her swollen clit. Her response was immediate.

Though she couldn't move, there was an imperceptible twitch of her hips. My pet was turned on. Being totally helpless and bound in the chair had her pussy creaming.

I got up off the stool. Taking the leather strap at the top of the chair, I fastened it around her forehead.

Then, I took my cock and began to rub it around her face, teasing her with it. As her lips opened to accept it, I drew back out of reach. After a few minutes of this, I sat back down.

Then, I licked her pussy until she was ready to cum. Each time I felt that she was on the verge of cumming, I stopped. I kept her on the brink until she was begging me to fuck her.

Standing up, I placed my cock in her waiting mouth. As she began to suck, it got harder and harder.

Finally, when I could take no more, I sat down and slid the stool toward her. As the stool moved into position, my huge cockhead spread her pussy lips.

When she felt my cock enter her steaming pussy, her body began to quiver in orgasm. I began to stroke back and forth. The tightness of her pussy was massaging my huge cock and cum was building up in my balls.

Just before cumming, I stood and forced my cock in her mouth. A couple of sucks later and I began to cum, spurting thick gushes of cum down her throat. My little love slave kept sucking until my balls were drained.

I took a phallic shaped dildo from an assortment on the wall and inserted it into her cunt. Then I repositioned the chair where it wouldn't fall out.

I cleaned up and, after going back upstairs to our bedroom, lay down for a nap. Leaving her in the chair with the dildo in place would keep her pussy hot while I regained some strength.

When I woke up, I went down to see how my pet was doing. She was looking in my direction, but not really seeing me. Her eyes had a glazed look and I knew the dildo was working. My cock began to swell.

Taking a hand vibrator from the wall, I plugged it in to the nearby convenient outlet, finally realizing electricity was down here and placed my hand on the chair. Just touching the wood anywhere set up vibrations throughout it. Since the dildo was resting against the wood, the vibrations were sent to the inner reaches of my love slave’s cunt.

She began to cum and her copious juices soaked the chair beneath her. Withdrawing my hand from the chair, I turned off the vibrator. Pressing a button that released her from the chair, I helped her up and over to the table.

The cold of the stone table began working on my pet and her nipples began to stiffen. After chaining her down with the cuffs, I placed a couple of nipple clamps on her – one on each nipple. And a third on her protruding clit – red and inflamed as it was – it began to get harder.

I leaned over and kissed her – softly inserting my tongue in her mouth – sucking her tongue when offered – nibbling her lips – then moving to the side of her neck – driving her crazy with desire. I noticed that the table was becoming wet with her juices.


Releasing her cuffs – I moved to her feet. Taking one foot in each hand – I pulled her toward me until the head of my cock was at her opening. Then – one more pull and it entered her – another and she slid off the table – with my hard cock fully embedded in her. She wrapped her arms around my neck – her legs around my waist as I supported her weight with my hands on her ass – holding her in place as I began stroking my cock in and out of her. God! What a tight position. I could feel my ball sack begin to tighten – signaling my cum and the pressure up through that little tube through the end of my cock – flooding her depth with my cream. And she began to cum. Quivering and shaking – pussy muscles contracting – milking my poor cock of its final spurts of cum as our combined juices ran out of her – soaking our groins.

I let her down and the two of us made our way up the stairs – and up the other stairs to our bath. Running a hot bath – I removed my pet’s clothing and placed her in the bath – climbing in behind her to soak and rest.