The Dungeon Master Ch. 01

Story Info
"We both know there is no such thing as slaves and Masters!"
1k words
4.14
40.6k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers

Elayna saw him enter the room and willed herself not to look up. She would not look up, she would not look up, chanting the mantra slowly over and over in her mind. She could not stop herself though, slowly she raised her eyes to find his dark gaze locked on hers. She looked away shyly and quickly but felt the draw, the deep, agonizing, tingling need begin between her legs, spreading upward through her breasts into her soul.

She was not going to look at him again, besides, he was probably wondering what someone like her was doing here anyway. She was wondering the same thing. Looking around she saw so many young, beautiful people. Slender platinum blondes with sparkling blue eyes; men with tanned, muscle pumped bodies pretending to be Dominants looking for little blond playmates. Sighing unconsciously, she rose from her cushion on the floor and went to the small bar in the corner.

"May I have a glass of ice water with lime please?" The lovely woman behind the bar smiled and handed her a pristine glass of water, the liquid so cold, condensation formed immediately on the crystal. While sipping the refreshing water, she felt the tiny hairs on her arms and neck start to tingle. The muscles in her back tensed, her breathing became shallow and she trembled slightly. He was watching her again, she could feel it. She could feel the power of his dark gaze grazing over her back and she trembled visibly again.

She moved quickly away from the bar back toward her group of friends. One of her girlfriends had been asked to play and was walking with one of the pretty men over to a piece of dungeon equipment. Elayna generally enjoyed watching other couple's play together, but could not shake the feeling of trepidation that had started the moment she walked through the heavy, wooden doors of the dungeon.

Elayna's friend Sheila asked if she was having a good time. Elayna smiled and said, "To be honest, this place is really putting me on edge. I don't know if it's bad energy or if it's just me or what exactly, but, I'm thinking about going home." Elayna shivered again, looked around but no longer saw those piercing eyes watching her.

"Don't be so skittish, Elayna. We told you that you don't have to do anything if you came with us and you don't. No one here is going to make you do anything you don't want to do, for goodness sake! This may be a dungeon but we both know there is no such thing as slaves and Masters! It's all in good, kinky old fashioned fun." Sheila giggled and set her glass on the rustic table in front of her.

"Well, maybe one slave Master but no one has ever seen him. Rumor is the man that owns this place, the Dungeon Master, is to die for. Of course, he's probably some ninety year old pervert that gets off watching everyone else do what he can't do anymore."

Sheila giggled that soft girly giggle she was so good at again, reached down and grabbed Elayna's hand. "Come on, let's go to the ladies room and freshen up. You'll feel better after you comb your hair and put on a little of that expensive perfume we bought today."

Elayna followed Sheila down the small, dimly lit hallway to the ladies bathrooms. Everything was decorated so authentically, barring the electric lights of course, but even those had been fashioned into very convincing looking wall sconces. There were several unmarked doors along the little passageway, probably the staff's offices she thought, as they continued down the hallway that seemed to get longer and longer and maybe even a bit darker too.

Shaking her head at her silliness, Elayna followed Sheila through the door marked ladies only. The bathroom was strikingly modern compared to the rest of the castle. It was tiled in black marble with black marble sinks and black marble toilets. She ran her hand across the counter, not bothering to look at herself in the room length mirror attached to the wall above the beautiful vanity. Elayna did not find herself beautiful or even pretty. In fact, if she were to look in the mirror, she would deem herself quite common. Her long, dark hair flowed around her as she ran her fingers over the coolness of the lovely marble counter.

A large over-stuffed Victorian looking chair sat in the room right outside of the main bathroom. There was a little marble table beside it, complete with a pad of paper and a pen arranged neatly on top. Elayna supposed this was for those customers that wanted to exchange numbers for later rendezvous' or dates or whatever those kind of meetings were called now. She honestly could not remember when her last date was and what the newest term for dating was.

"Hey, I'm all finished and you haven't even started yet." Sheila pouted as she washed her hands and headed for the ladies room exit.

"I'll be right there. I was enjoying the quiet and admiring the décor. You go ahead, I'll be right behind you." Sheila was smiling and waving as Elayna entered one of the elegant stalls.

Finishing up, she walked over to the magnificent sink to wash her hands. Elayna's eyes wondered over to the small, marble table again. Something looked different, but she couldn't quite put a finger on what it was.

Drying her hands, she walked back over to the table and froze. The pad of paper and the pen had been moved. No, they had been used! She knew Sheila had not used it because she left before Elayna had used the toilet.

Slowly, apprehensively she lifted the sheath of paper up to the light. The hand-writing had strong, solid, bold strokes. Definitely the hand-writing of a man.

She read the single line, then read it again before dropping the paper to the floor and dashing out of the bathroom. The words seared her mind, scorched her body and burned into her soul.

She must not have noticed the note laying on the chair previously. These words could not, would not have been meant for her. If she truly believed that, then why was she suddenly racing down the hallway, the stinging words haunting her every step.

"You are mine," is all it said.

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers