The Dupree Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Stacy gets her first real blowjob experience.
1.1k words
3.9
8.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri hastily opened the bathroom stall and stepped inside. She lifted her black skirt and sat down on the toilet as a stream of post-show piss hit the bowl. She sighed in relief sort of regretting the three cups of coffee she had drank before the show.

"You in here Sherri?" A serene voiced inquired as its owner entered the bathroom.

"Yep, sure am Stacy!" Sherri said to her sister while squeezing more pee from her strained bladder. A curious blue eye peeked in on her through the stall door. "Hey, get outta here pussy peeper!"

"Guitar sounded off tonight" Stacy said with a laugh. "And it was hot as shit in the venue!"

"I know," Sherri replied, "A pool of sweat big enough to swim in collected between my ass cheeks."

"Gross, Sherri" Stacy entered the stall next to her sister and sat down. "You know where Chauntelle went?"

"She took a fan back to the tour van. Figured we could wait about twenty minutes for her to have her way with him."

"Lucky her" Stacy sighed.

"Hey, you could have some fun too!"

"I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to anyone" Stacy grunted as she tried to get rid of her own bladder of coffee.

"Just purse those beautiful dick sucking lips and you're in!" Sherri snorted.

"The only shaft I've had between these lips is your tour vibrator."

"Hey, at least you now know how to give a blowjob. You'll be able to make a guy cum in no time."

"I know I can make a girl cum quick..." Stacy almost whispered it despite how loudly and frankly they had previously been talking.

"Yes you can sweet sister..." Sherri smirked to herself. "I'm going to gather up everyone so we can walk down the street and get a table at that barbecue restaurant we wanted to try. Mind getting Chauntelle?"

"Sure thing" Stacy flushed and headed out back toward the van hoping Chauntelle and her toy were done. When she came in sight of the van she saw Chauntelle leaning against the door.

"Oh, hey are you ready to eat?" Stacy asked.

"Oh yeah," Chauntelle smiled, "I worked up an appetite. There's a belated 18th birthday present for you in the back." She motioned toward the van with her head and walked off before Stacy could ask anything. Stacy peeked in and gasped. The guy Chauntelle had been talking to was in the van..still nude. He had a pink blindfold around his head with matching furry handcuffs around his wrists. Stacy recognized those as more of Sherri's toys. Her eyes glanced at his crotch where a sizable erection met her gaze. Her heart began to pound even faster.

She opened the door and slid in. The guy smiled but didn't say anything. Chauntelle surely filled him in on her dirty plan. Stacy ran her fingers through her silky, blonde hair and bent toward towards the cock in front of her. It smelled faintly of her sister's juices. She playfully stuck her tongue out and touched the shaft. The guy let out a sigh of ecstasy.

Stacy knew what to do next but suddenly became very nervous. She had never touched an actual penis before. Sherri had given her a rather good sex education and been kind enough to share her toys, however, this was the real deal. She licked her luscious lips and planted a wet kiss on the head of the penis. It throbbed in excitement. She kissed the very top and kept her lips against it. She slid her tongue out and swirled around the head. Gathering her courage, she then took the cock in her mouth about halfway.

She felt him tremble has she slowly bobbed her head up and down. She was only going midway and then back up not yet daring to take his full cock. As she continued working her hand reached up to touch her modest bosom. Her nipples were poking vigorously against her bra and Neutral Milk Hotel shirt.

She decided to take all she could and let the shaft slide as far down her throat as possible. Her eyes began to water and her dark black eyeliner started to run. Her slober spilled out a bit as she gave a slight gag. This was much messier than when she would give pretend head to Sherri's dildo.

Taking less cock now, she slowed her rhythm. Gripping his cock she slid her lips off it making a popping sound as she did so. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it from the base to the tip lustily. He quivered in excitement. Stacy touched her own crotch and could feel the wetness that had soaked through her blue jeans. Sucking this cock was one of the most fun, thrilling things she had yet done but perhaps going all the way was not in the cards just yet.

She placed her wet tongue back on the head and swirled it around again furiously. His breathing quickened. Then he came. The first spurt hit mostly on her nose and half open mouth. The second ended up on her chin before she gathered her senses and aimed the rest in her mouth.

"Oh my God" Stacy was in heaven. The lucky Eisley fan's cock was still throbbing and his breathing heavy. Suddenly there was a knock on the window.

"Stacy, you slut!" Sherri said through the window. Stacy rolled it down and her sister popped her head in grinning. "Make sure we get his number. I might need a good dick before we move to the next town." Sherri reached over and wiped some of the cum off her sister's chin. She played with it between her fingers briefly before licking it off. "Yum. But not as filling as that barbecue will be." Sherri wiped the rest of the cum off Stacy's face and licked it up again.

"Time to go girls" Chauntelle peeked over Sherri's shoulder. "Proud of you sis! First cock and all. Might have to show you a few more things before we let you loose though."

"Sounds fun" Stacy said sincerely. "Um...I might need to change. I got pretty wet." She stepped out and showed her sisters.

"Damn, even at my horniest I don't think I've ever drenched myself that much." Chauntelle said as she reached over and caressed the wet spot on her sister's jeans.

"I don't know," Sherri smiled, "You can get pretty wet when things start going in your ass."

"Hey, save some secrets for when we get some private time next" Chauntelle laughed. She grabbed her two sisters by the hand and began pulling them away.

"Me and Stacy have a hotel room with our name on it tonight" Sherri said gleefully. "I'll try a couple of the things you like on her and see if it turns her on as much as a blowjob."

"If she's a Dupree then I have no doubt!"