The Dutch Master Ch. 05

Story Info
Straight Guy Enslaved.
2.4k words
4.35
12.9k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suboots
suboots
49 Followers

I lay there, helplessly bound, my body draped across the leather upholstered punishment bench. I was still held firmly down in the position that Gerd had chosen for his application of the three dozen strokes of the dressage whip that he had given totally without mercy, with obvious relish of his power over me. The eight sturdy leather straps were buckled up so tightly that, despite their width they compressed the flesh of my upper ranks and thighs, two of the hefty steel buckled bands securing each of my limbs so preventing any kind of movement that might allow me to interfere with the whipping.

My head was now also totally enclosed inside the heavy leather hood, it's circumference criss crossed by the many steel studded and buckled leather straps that ensured that it was kept closely bound, following every contour of my skull. The thickness of the heavy material prevented any kind of sound or light from entering, the hood rendering me totally blind and deaf, controlling my ability to communicate in any way. The fitting of the head harness beneath the hood with it's hard rubber gag the size of an egg held my jaw wide open, the hard ball only just fitting between my teeth, filling my mouth completely and preventing me from making any noise whatsoever other than a low pitched hum, a sound that I guessed was more audible to me than it was to Gerd, not that this would bother him unduly, the methodical removal of my senses one by one was merely another part of his domination of me, a further enhancement of his power play.

I felt the firm insistent thrust of his strong fingers moving inside my body as they probed me once more. Penetrating deep within me, a place that I had never in my life been touched before. Liberal amounts of KY jelly were being smeared over the walls of my tight virgin anus ensuring that he would be afforded a smooth entry whenever he chose to take me, a choice that was now entirely his to make. I knew that my body would serve to offer him the most pleasurable resistance, my muscles being both strong and youthful, tight enough to fight against the intrusion of his cock when it came, and in doing so able to provide him with very great pleasure in terms of the strength of the orgasm that would result. My legs were strapped wide apart to the splayed heavy timber legs of the bench allowing Gerd free and unfettered access to my tight, fresh hole. He had carefully shaved around the entrance as part of the depilation of my entire body. In this manner I had been carefully prepared for what he was now about to do to me.

The first warning that I received of what was soon to happen was the sensation of his warm, thick cock head being rubbed back and forth, probing me prior to his intended invasion. When it did come the pain was nowhere near as great as I had imagined that it would be. Whether the endorphins brought on by the whipping were a factor I have no idea. Possibly the extensive preparation and the lubrication of the jelly helped too but Gerd's thick shaft first probed and prodded before sliding up inside me with relatively ease, drilling it's way deep into my tight little tunnel. I bit down hard on the gag and groaned slightly, pain and pleasure combined as he entered me completely for the first time. I felt his strong leather gloved hands gripping my hips as his long, thick cock buried itself deep inside my body, the full length of his rampant thick shaft reaming it's way inexorably into me as the big man took full advantage of my helplessly bound vulnerability. I felt him withdraw until only the tip of his rock hard penis remained inside me, only to feel the repeated hard thrust of his hips and the insistent pull of his strong hands once more as the next stroke carried him balls deep inside me, violating me totally for his sadistic pleasure. His grunts and sighs were audible to me now even inside the leather hood. Loud animalistic cries of pleasure penetrated sufficiently for me to be aware that his using of my body in this way with me totally unable to offer any resistance combined with the tightness of my orifice was providing him with sexual satisfaction that now strayed way beyond his wildest imagination.

Long, hard, deep strokes continued as Gerd fucked me both loud and long, his cries of carnal delight filling the dungeon as his passion built now towards the inevitable climax. It was not much longer in coming. I distinctly heard his shout of triumph as that moment arrived. His strong hands gripped me firmer than ever as his muscles shot his stream of milky hot jiss into me. It erupted like a released volcano from his slit.I felt it pumping deep inside me, his hot man lava marking me out as his territory now that I had received this intimate gift of his thick, juicy, copious semen in both of my holes. There was no doubt now, I was both his property and his slave.

I was soon unstrapped from the punishment bench. I felt Gerd re-fitting my cock harness, The steel and leather chastity restraint that encased my penis with it's metal bands had been removed to allow him clear access to my hole. Now it was being refitted to once more establish the principle that I should be allowed no respite from this celibacy imposed upon me, my cock no longer my own to provide me with pleasure, a further emasculation and a symbol of his power over me .Now he was guiding me, his hands on my shoulders. Then I found myself sitting on what was eventually revealed to be the simple bench bed inside the steel barred holding cell to the rear of the dungeon. The hood was removed and the head harness unbuckled, the gag removed. Gerd's massive, masculine leather clad form then retreated through the door, drawing over the metal bolt and slipping the padlock into place. The light went off and I heard his boots on the dungeon steps. I pulled the rough blanket up over my head and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Day and night do not exist inside Gerd's subterranean prison cell. Isolated from the sunshine and the moonlight, the wind and the rain, all times of day and night are just the same down there, deep beneath the red brick farmhouse, in that place designed and equipped the lust and torture that combine to form such a heady combination. After waking I felt for the scars on my buttocks only to find that surprisingly little damage appeared to have been done by the whip. I lay there for a while as I pondered the day ahead of me. Most likely I would be spending it in the wood, hacking and clearing the footpaths. Out on the marsh beyond the farmhouse for which it is named it can be a lonely and desolate place . Beyond the boundary of the two acres or so of woodland owned by Gerd a footpath meanders past the many muddy inland creeks, filled and emptied by the tide twice each day. Eventually the path runs down to the sea sluice and out onto the wide expanse of shingle, whipped by winds that often come directly from still more desolate lands far across the grey North Sea. Down by the shore a mile or so from the farmhouse the detritus of a past age litters the pale, sandy beach. The legacy of a time when the inhabitants made their living from the shoals of silver herring that swam in uncountable numbers along these shores. A few decomposing wooden hulls of ancient fishing boats lie beside the rusted winches that were used to haul them from the sea, the cries of gulls add a melancholy atmosphere to this place of loneliness. In the distance the line of modern houses recently constructed, now occupied by the nouveau riche locals, the incomers and wealthy retirees whose arrival has pushed the price of property beyond the reach of most of the locals.

Gerd eventually fetched me up from my prison cell, leading me back up the steps into the house. The kitchen clock revealed that it was nine fifteen. Once again warm early autumn sun streamed in through the kitchen windows. Unlike the morning before, my breakfast was now served from the steel bowls on the floor by the range, just as my evening meal had been the previous night, a signal of my altered status after signing the slave contract that removed every right I possessed for the next month. My morning meal consisted of bland, grey porridge, no doubt nutritious and energy providing, but not particularly tasty. It was the basic food of a slave, which for the next twenty nine days at least I was destined to be. I regarded the remnants of what appeared to have been a cooked breakfast on the refectory table with some envy before getting down on all fours to feed dog like from the bowl.

Gerd was dressed in grey shorts and tee shirt, clearly he had a gym somewhere in the house. He placed my working boots and the skimpy black leather shorts that with their cutaway sides made me look like a whore, on the table. "When you have finished breakfast you can get dressed, then it's back out to the wood. If you put your back into it that path should be cleared by the weekend. After last night you know what the consequences will be should you fail to achieve that." I considered that he probably intended to whip and fuck me anyway whatever my achievements, that was after all the lot of a slave, but I didn't intend to provoke him into yet more draconian punishment, I would work to my full capacity. I had been set a target and I would endeavour to reach it.

The day was to prove even hotter than the previous one. We were in the midst of an Indian Summer spell of weather now with the temperatures reaching the high twenties in the early afternoon. Once again I was given water, but no food. Gerd evidently decided to leave me to my own devices. I watched his BMW depart, raising a long plume of dust as it made it's way up the long track that led from the farmhouse up to the public road. I had no idea at which point he would return to inspect the results of my work, I just carried on with the clearance of the paths. It seemed that at some point, long in the past, the tracks through the wood had been set out to provide a pleasant walk, probably sheltering the owners from the cold winds in winter and the strong sun in summer. The path twisted and turned this way and that. Some sections remained more or less clear whilst others were overgrown. I worked hard and methodically, the sweat pouring from me as I hacked and cleared away the vegetation.

In the late afternoon I heard the sound of the BMW coming back along the drive. I watched from the edge of the wood as it drew up ouside the farmhouse. A second person occupied the passenger seat. The door opened and a woman stepped out. The fact that they were both dressed in everyday clothes made me think that she was probably unaware of my existence, certainly not my status as Gerd's sex slave. It was hard from this distance to tell much about her apart from the fact that she had auburn hair cut in a neat bob style. She was tall and slim and was casually dressed in black jeans and a blue and white matelot style jersey. It briefly crossed my mind that it might possibly be Gerd's sister. I was intrigued as to how my presence might be explained to such a visitor.

It was about half an hour later when Gerd came out to inspect my work. Once more he was in Master role, striding confidently into the wood, booted and leathered, the little braided singletail coiled in his gloved hand. The idea that the woman was his sister became much less likely in my mind. It raised the possibility that she was aware of the situation, this was becoming very odd indeed. Once I had put away the tools in the coach house I was strapped back into the leather body harness, my wrists once more buckled into the heavy leather cuffs that were attached to the waist belt of the harness. Gerd clipped the leash to my collar and led me back inside the house. I meekly followedhis tall leather clad figure. It briefly crossed my mind as to whether his guest might be watching his performance from some vantage point unseen by me. I quickly dismissed the thought as too bizarre to contemplate. I was placed on my knees in the kitchen, the two steel dog bowls before me. Gerd sat in a chair watching me eat. A nascent erection at his leathered crotch hinted at the evening ahead.

After eating I was allowed to shower. From the shower room I was lead on all fours crawling behind my master as we headed down to the dungeon. He forced me into the little triangular body cage. It could have been made to measure for me, I fitted in with barely a centimetre to spare, my shoulders confined tightly by the metal bars. Gerd took a pair of spring loaded clamps from a shelf by the rack. I watched their cruel metal jaws as they opened beneath his strong fingers. They hovered briefly over the soft flesh of my left nipple before he released his grip. I squealed softly at the pain as their serrated teeth bit down. Then the other clamp closed over my right nipple, the two hanging there connected by a steel chain. Gerd tugged at the chain causing me to cry out. His eyes found mine as he now savoured his power to hurt me with an action as simple as this. Although my eyes were directed straight ahead of me I knew the effect this would be having. I Imagined his thick cock pushing at the leather of his jeans as his erection grew. I also knew that it was only a matter of time before, one way or another, I would be used to satiate his desires . The evening ahead was however to take a turn that I had completely failed to predict.

suboots
suboots
49 Followers