The Dutchess and Me

Story Info
He's always wanted to be controlled and cuckolded.
9.2k words
4.47
69.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

When I met my girlfriend she didn't know what the term cuckold meant, let alone have any interest in participating in the actual lifestyle. Oh, she knew that one of the reasons for my recent divorce was that my wife had left me for another man after an ongoing three year affair, and was now living with him. She also knew of my submissive tendencies. Slowly, I introduced her to the term cuckolding and what it meant. I also shared stories that I wrote on the subject as well as giving her a couple of books to read on the subject.

Although not a dominant person by nature, I could see a twinkle in her eye as I would introduce cuckolding scenarios while we were in bed. She's a tall red head, with long sexy legs, a great ass and very healthy chest. We live two hours from each other but see each other on the weekends. She liked to have me refer to her as Duchess when we were in bed and she was feeling dominant. We talked about the whole scenario and what turned both of us on by it. We placed a couple of ads on Craigslist and had little luck finding anyone suitable. Most of the responses were either from guys who just wanted to get laid or from guys who had no idea what the whole scene was all about. So we retired the idea of putting cuckolding into practice and it remained a fantasy that worked well for both of us.

That all changed a when we went on a cruise two years ago. We were booked on ten day Caribbean cruise and a beautiful balcony suite awaited us once on board the ship. At dinner the first night out we were seated with an elderly couple celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary and a single man named Bruce, who all seemed very nice. The single man at our table was celebrating his recent divorce and was supposed to have been on the cruise with his buddy, who had a family emergency and had to cancel at the last minute so he was solo.

I immediately sensed an attraction between my girlfriend and Bruce as he was the quintessential example of tall dark and handsome. He was in his mid thirties, six feet tall, with light brown hair, and an athletic build. Think Bruce Willis in his Moonlighting days and it was an even more incredible coincidence that his name was Bruce! My girlfriend and Bruce immediately became engrossed in a conversation, leaving me to chat with the octogenarian couple at our table. My girlfriend seemed to take extreme delight in asking Bruce about his divorce and sharing the intimate details of mine including the details of my ex-wife's infidelities and cuckolding of me. I could only imagine how red my face must have been, while at the same time there was a strange sensation in my crotch telling me that a part of their interaction was turning me on immensely.

As we walked hand in hand along the deck of the ship that night, I was amazed at her beauty, her long red hair blowing in the breeze, her breasts swaying with the rhythm of the ship. It was at that point that I did a double take staring at her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra! Now I have to say my girlfriend is very well endowed in the chest department and I know that she had a bra on at dinner, as I had watched her get dressed. I looked at her and smiled.

"Honey, you're not wearing a bra!" I said, with great delight in my voice.

"I know. I took it off when we went back t the room after dinner. It's so damn confining, and besides it feels better this way and it's not like we're going to run into anyone we know!" She smiled, staring at the stars.

"Well funny running into you two here!" Said a voice just out of our sight in the darkness. The shape came closer and I could see it was Bruce.

My girlfriend beamed with delight. "Honey, look it's Bruce from dinner!"

I nodded and shook his hand as my girlfriend brushed past me to get next to him at the deck railing. It was as if we were back at dinner, with the two of them leaning on the railing chatting away as I stood there like a third wheel.

After a time, I sidled up to the railing and pretended as if I was part of their conversation. There wasn't much for me to add with exception of a yes or no when my girlfriend would ask me a question to validate a statement she had made. It seems that Bruce's ex-wife had a problem with prescription drugs and the bottle and after awhile he was tired of seeing her passed out on the bed while he was as he so eloquently put it 'always walking around with a raging hard on waiting to be satisfied.' So he had divorced her and left her with nothing. He told us of his upbringing in a very wealthy family in New York City where his great grandfather had made money the old fashioned way; he inherited it! He regaled us with his stories of summers in Newport and winters in Palm Beach.

I watched as my girlfriend swooned like a schoolgirl as he went on and on about all his current investments and acquisitions. It became obvious from listening to him that he didn't have a regular job. He was independently wealthy and dabbled with his investments. They joked and laughed and as I watched her repeatedly brush her hand along his forearm laughing at his stories. I could also make out Bruce checking out my girlfriend's very obvious cleavage evident by the plunging neckline of her dress. It seemed she took great delight this and without him noticing, succeeded in unbuttoning another two buttons on the front of her dress, further exposing the fact that she was without a bra.

As all of this was going on, I have to admit that excited me to no end as was evident by my growing erection. We stood there for almost an hour and talked as I watched this stranger check out my girlfriend's cleavage and watched her fawn over him like a teenager. Bruce invited us to have a nightcap in the cigar bar on the ship. Walking toward the bar, the two of them arm in arm chatting with each other; it was so evident that my girlfriend had the hots for this guy and him for her. Once in the cigar bar the two of them took seats around a table for two, leaving me standing there like a waiter which is exactly what I became.

"I'll have a martini honey." My wife said, and motioned to Bruce who looked up at me and smiled and said, "I'll have a Cosmopolitan." After bringing the drinks to the table, I dragged a chair over to the table and sat down. The two of them were engrossed in conversation about Bruce's recent trip to the French Riviera before coming on the cruise. He was telling my girlfriend how he had pictures in his room and she was saying how she'd love to see them, when she suddenly looked at me. "I have a great idea honey, why don't you go get Bruce's photo album so I can see his pictures!" She beamed like it was the idea of the century. "Well honey, I'm not sure if Bruce would like me going into his room without him there...and..." She cut me off. "You don't mind do you Bruce?" She said, pronouncing Bruce like she had known him forever. "Certainly not," he replied handing me the key to his room and telling me the room and deck number. He explained that he had one of the small inside cabins with no windows because that's all his buddy who had blown him off on the cruise could afford so Bruce had acquiesced so staying in the small cramped quarters with no windows to help his buddy out financially.

Meekly, I took the key from his hand and tried to navigate my way to his cabin. Once there I slid the key in the door to find an immaculate room with the photo album right where he had said. I took a moment to glance around the small room, mostly neatly folded clothes, bathroom had razor, after shave lotion, nothing out of the ordinary. I found the whole scene very surreal. I mean here my girlfriend was upstairs having drinks with a total stranger and treating him as if she'd known him forever. And here I was in his room retrieving items like a faithful golden retriever. I did have to admit one thing. Since meeting him earlier in the night, Bruce had treated me with nothing but respect. Even in the face of my girlfriend telling him about my failed marriage and cuckolding and openly flirting with him in front of me, he had treated me like a total gentleman. I grabbed the photo album, and caught of whiff of Bruce's after shave as I headed back to the cigar bar.

CHAPTER 2

I have to admit when I first met my boyfriend I was a bit intrigued and put back by his specific sexual tastes. I mean I knew his first wife had left him for another guy, but as we got deeper into the reasons of his divorce, he confessed that he actually enjoyed the thought of seeing his wife with another man. At first I thought he was talking about swinging which didn't interest me at all. It was then that he introduced me to the term cuckolding. I had never heard the term before, let alone know what it meant. He explained that it was a man with an unfaithful wife or girlfriend. He on the other hand was not unfaithful. He accepted the situation, encouraged the situation, and even helped out.

It took me a little while before I could comprehend it all. I did some reading on the internet and looked at some articles he gave me. It was all overwhelming at first, but the more I read and especially the more I read from a woman's perspective it became clear that it was the quintessential you can have your cake and eat it too scenario. I must admit that I was a bit familiar with the whole dominant submissive relationship but came to realize that in many ways cuckolding was one, and in many ways it wasn't. I spoke with one woman online late one night who agreed to talk to me on the phone. When we spoke she told me how her and her husband had been into cuckolding for about two years. To the outside world for all intents and purposes they were a regular vanilla married couple. But behind closed doors things changed. She had a lover who she saw two or three times a month and her husband knew all about it and loved it and was even present on occasion.

As I listened I became riveted by her story. She told me how happy the three of them were. She got to have two men, she loved to fuck, and her husband was very subservient to her. He did all the housework, yard work, and pampered her. She told me how her lover would come over to their house and the three of them would enjoy an evening of her husband serving them, getting her lover hard, getting her wet, and then her lover would fuck her and her husband would play with her and him while that was going on. It all sounded incredible! She stressed to me that it was an incredible part of their life. But that it was a lifestyle and it wasn't something they practiced 24/7. She also stressed the fact that she loved her husband very dearly. The whole cuckolding thing was about sex, not about love. She loved her husband more than anything in the world and respected him. As she explained it, they both were madly in love with each other, and cuckolding was a turn on for both of them. Her boyfriend was into it also and he understood he was there for the sex, not to ruin their relationship.

We chatted for an hour or more and I came away with a new outlook, not only on cuckolding, but on my relationship with my boyfriend. I began to realize that what he had said was true; cuckolding was about sex not love. He didn't want to see me cheating on him, because he wanted to be there to join in. After my phone conversation and the reading I had done, I began to think I might like to try this. I mean if our relationship wasn't going to suffer and we were all going to get off, what would be the harm? Plus, I also had to admit the whole idea made me extremely horny!

The whole thing in my mind centered on finding the right guy and making sure that the whole thing was all about me! In many of the stories I read the women were cruel and so were the boyfriends. I couldn't be like that. I don't have a cruel bone in my body and I didn't want a lover who was like that either. It also seemed from many of the sites I'd checked out that many of the men just wanted to get their rocks off and fuck someone. I wanted someone who was into the whole cuckolding scene, not someone who just wanted to get their rocks off.

So a little plan began to grow in my mind. We were going on a cruise in a few weeks and it occurred to me that a cruise might be the perfect place to explore this new lifestyle. I mean on a cruise you meet people and then never see them again. No one we knew was going with us, so it would be a perfect place to play. Again, all I had to do was find the right guy! Little did I know that fate would have a hand in that.

The first night on the cruise, we were seated at dinner with an elderly couple and a very attractive single man named Bruce. Bruce just seemed to exude this sexual energy and I found an immediate attraction. I could see right away my boyfriend was already fantasizing and having images going through his mind! After a few glasses of wine, probably more than I should've had, I began to feel giddy and flirty and very horny. I could tell by the growing bulge in my boyfriend's pants that he was quite excited by our interactions. I talked mostly to Bruce at dinner, asking about his divorce, background, etc. I let it slip on purpose that my boyfriend's wife had left him and cuckolded him with another man. I could see him getting more excited and red in the face at the embarrassment all at the same time!

After dinner that first night we stopped back to the room where I conveniently lost my bra for our stroll up on the deck. I must admit after the wine and the conversation I was feeling quite horny and naughty. We strolled out onto the deck where I had planned to show my boyfriend my breasts and maybe give him a blowjob. It was then, that Bruce surprised us and walked up to us on deck. It was obvious that he was shocked to see me with no bra and made no secret of checking out what I was showing him. After chatting for awhile he invited us for a drink in the cigar bar on the ship. I readily accepted and my boyfriend dutifully followed behind us.

In the bar, Bruce and I took the only two seats at a table and left my boyfriend standing. I then sent him to the bar for drinks. When he returned, Bruce was telling me about his trips and I was engrossed in his conversation. When he mentioned that he had a photo album in his room, I suggested my boyfriend go and retrieve it so I might look at it. My boyfriend balked at first but acquiesced once I gave him my stare. I have to admit that the power I felt at that moment was liberating. It was as if I was outside myself looking in. Once my boyfriend had left the table, I took a deep breath and began to explain myself to Bruce. I asked him not to think of me as some bad person, some slut out to get laid. I told him of m boyfriend's fascination with cuckolding and how he had educated me on the subject. I told him of my love for my boyfriend, and how I totally respected him for being up front and honest with his sexuality and what turned him on. As I spoke, he seemed to understand and accept the things I was telling him with great ease.

It was in that moment that I once again felt a great sense of power and freedom that I had never felt before. Bruce told me that he had heard of cuckolding and that the concept intrigued him. He told me that he could see that my boyfriend and I truly loved and respected each other and that if he were to ever be involved in a situation like that it would need to be a triangle of respect. That all parties involved needed to respect each other and treat each other with dignity. That in and of itself was a huge turn on to me, as I had read so many stories where wives and girlfriends and their lovers were mean and especially cruel to the husbands or boyfriends involved. Hearing Bruce talk of a triangle of respect had my attention both mental and physical.

Once my boyfriend returned to the table with the photo album, I looked at the pictures and informed him that I had been explaining to Bruce the unique relationship we shared and asked him to explain his outlook on things to Bruce. It was again a turn on to hear my boyfriend explain himself and our relationship in such eloquent terms. He spoke with a passion and belief that turned me on like you can't believe.

CHAPTER THREE

My friend John blew me off for a cruise we were supposed to take together. John was hurting financially so we agreed to share a small inside cabin, and then at the last minute he backed and here I was stuck on a cruise by myself. Oh well, I figured I'd make the best of it. At dinner the first night I was seated with an elderly couple and another couple who all seemed very nice. She had long red hair, great tits and being a tit man I was immediately attracted to her. She had brown eyes and long legs. She wore heels which made her taller than she already was and her legs were striking. Her husband seemed like a nice enough man. They were just a regular couple amongst the hundreds on the ship. I might have pegged them for a honeymoon couple until they introduced each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.

She immediately struck up a conversation with me. I ordered a bottle of wine for the table and her boyfriend told me he didn't drink, and the elderly couple said they weren't wine drinkers. So she and I killed a couple of bottles of wine over dinner. I must admit I was fascinated by this couple. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but was very demure and seemed very subservient to her. While she reveled in asking me all about my recent divorce and my life, she also was very open to telling me about her boyfriend's recent divorce. I was a bit taken aback as she started to regale me with the details of her boyfriend's marital troubles. It was as if she enjoyed telling me that his wife had cheated on him with another man for three years and then had left him. The weird thing was he didn't seem to object much or say anything. He meekly sat there and nodded at her when she asked for his approval on a certain part of the story.

Oh well, I figured different strokes for different folks. She was striking with a great body I have to admit, but they were an attached couple. After dinner we all went our separate ways and I decided to walk around the ship and check out the deck while most of the passengers were either at the show or in the casino. As I strolled along the port side of the ship just enjoying the night air and the breeze, I saw a couple standing by the rail talking. It was my dinner companions and I figured I would approach and at least say hi. To my surprise, she seemed almost delighted to see me shaking my hand and leading me toward the rail. It was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and had unbuttoned her dress one button lower than at dinner. Being the tit man that I am, I couldn't help but staring at her gorgeous cleavage and wondering what they looked like out of that dress.

We chatted for awhile and I invited to buy them a drink in the cigar bar. She readily accepted my offer, and took my arm chatting me up as I escorted her to the bar with her boyfriend in tow. Once in the bar she led me to a table for two and immediately sat down leaving her boyfriend standing there dumbstruck. I must say I was a little shocked, but in a moment she was giving him drink orders and he was off to the bar. When he returned and delivered our drinks, he meekly dragged a chair over and joined us. I told them about my recent trip to the French Riviera and how I had pictures in a photo album in my cabin. She immediately suggested that her boyfriend go to my cabin and retrieve the album, to which he put up a bit of resistance which was overcome by her stare.

While he was gone, she placed her hand on mine and told me she had better explain. She then began speaking softly and slowly telling me the story of their relationship. She told me of her boyfriend's fascination with cuckolding, a term I had heard of but was not totally familiar with. She told of their meeting shortly after his divorce and how he had confessed to her that although the dissolution of his marriage was heartbreaking, the cuckolding piece excited him and still did. She admitted to me that at first, it was all new to her and she was a bit taken aback by the whole thing. However, she related that as time went on and she did more research and talked to more people she was developing a better understanding of what it was about and of his needs and more importantly hers.