The Dyadomorph Pt. 03

Story Info
Carolyn Smirnoff decides to follow her kids into eternity.
3.6k words
4.63
6.7k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mom," said Tanya with a tone that was equal parts sarcasm and annoyance, "do you want to fuck me now, too?"

"No, dear... I promise to be your old, predictable, and very proper mother from now on... or at least until I go through this medical procedure with Rudy and Renee. By the way, what do you call them when they're in their joined state?"

"I tried to call the Dyadomorph Runee once, but it didn't like it, so now I just pick whichever name fits at that particular moment. Umm... if we're done here, can I please get some clothes on?"

"Perhaps you and I should get cleaned up and then get into our pajamas. After that, you pick out the movie and I'll secure the snacks. We can relax in the family room while whatever its name is over there sleeps off its sexual bender," Carolyn said as she gave a head nod to the naked, slumbering creature in the center of her bed.

"Mom," Tanya began, "don't you want to ask me questions about what happened when the Dyadomorph and I... joined?"

"Sure, but I imagine it was a very personal experience for you, so I thought better of it."

"Don't get me wrong... I'm glad you didn't try to ask. It saved me from having to tell you that I've been blocked from revealing anything to you."

"Something they did to you?" Carolyn asked as she grabbed up her clothes.

"Yes, the Dyadomorph wants to impart this knowledge to you free from any 'interpretations' I think is the way they put it."

"I take it that at the very least you enjoyed the event; you did say it was 'fun.'"

"Fun... and overwhelming on so many levels... and life-altering..."

"I'll say!" Carolyn replied as the two of them made for separate showers. "If I heard right, you are immortal, now, my dear. That's about as life-altering as anything can get!"

"You'll know soon enough, Mom. See you in fifteen minutes or so..."

"It's a date, honey!"

Twenty minutes later — as Carolyn Smirnoff toweled herself dry after a much-needed shower — her mind replayed the events of the last several hours. Her rational self wanted to laugh back into the realm of bad fiction the notion of the existence of a creature like the Dyadomorph. On the other hand, her senses did record what they saw and felt and smelled and heard. To deny the evidence presented to her by her three children would be an act of scientific malpractice.

Carolyn slipped on one of her most sheer nightgowns and wore over that a modest housecoat. Otherwise, she was naked. Somehow, this level of undress felt right to her; which was another way of saying, it felt like she was prepared for what she thought was about to happen. She glanced up at the wall clock in the bathroom. It told her it was fifteen minutes past nine. Opening the bathroom door, Carolyn could smell the odor of hot, buttered popcorn...

"Either Renee and Rudy have recovered in record time, or Tanya took an unusually quick shower... for her, that is!"

On her way to the family room, Carolyn snuck a peek into her bedroom to check the status of the Dyadomorph. It was still as it had been: naked and breathing deeply. That question answered, she turned her attention to which one of the hundreds of movie titles her youngest child had chosen. Tanya was in the process of setting out their bowls and glasses of Pepsi when her mother entered the room...

"Hey, I thought you might like to choose the movie since I went ahead and popped the popcorn and got our drinks."

"Sure, but are you in the mood for something in particular?"

"Umm... how would you feel about watching some porn," Tanya said with a glint in her eyes, "say... incest porn?"

Carolyn was shocked into silence by Tanya's new-found cheekiness. It took her almost half a minute to find her voice...

"Do you get into that sort of... stimulating sex-play, my dear?"

"They do say, 'incest is the best!' And after experiencing it first-hand, I have to agree."

"But I doubt we have anything of that sort in our library of DVDs... nor do I think you've ever seen such... trashy taboo!"

"You would be surprised what I've seen, Mom. And — while I imagine a lot of it is garbage — the two times I saw it, it was absolutely beautiful."

"You've watched incest porn videos?" Carolyn asked incredulously.

"Umm... not so much watched them as I... shot them..."

"You operated a camera while two people related to each other had sex... together?"

"Melanie and Brad Petersen to be exact; and, yes, they asked me to film a couple of their lovemaking sessions."

"The kids from the Petersen family who live down the street?" Carolyn screeched. "They are brother and sister! How old are they, now?"

"They are in their early to mid-twenties. When I filmed them the first time, Melanie had just turned twenty-one and Brad was... nineteen."

"That was over three years ago, young lady! What were you..."

"Please don't say it, Mother. I don't need you pointing out the shame I've reminded myself of practically every day since I was... that age."

"Wait one minute here... Melanie has a toddler. She asked me for a referral to another Ob/Gyn..."

"Yep! And she's expecting another baby any day now."

"Are they..."

"Both..."

"Do their parents know?"

"Yes, Mom... they know and grudgingly accept."

"And you have copies of these incest fests they engaged in?"

"Hidden in my bedroom..."

"Go get one of them! I want to see this with my own eyes!"

Some two minutes later as Tanya inserted an unmarked DVD disc into the player and used the remote to turn on the TV, Carolyn grabbed a handful of popcorn and relaxed into the couch. The screen went from snowy to an image blurred by unsteady hands...

"I got much better at keeping the camera focused as the session progressed. You'll see..."

What Carolyn saw was Melanie Petersen dressed in a skimpy outfit of daisy dukes and an off-the-shoulder flowered peasant top. It was obvious to Carolyn from the prominent points poking through her blouse that she was not in immediate possession of a bra. Melanie waved at the camera and began to speak...

"Hi, sweetheart... I'm your mother, of course. I look pretty damn sexy for your old Ma, don't you think? In a moment, your father will step in front of the camera and introduce himself."

Tanya paused the recording. Melanie — in all her blonde-haired, leggy cheerfulness — stood frozen in mid-wave.

"As you probably figured out by now, they asked me to shoot this video as a keepsake for the child they were about to make; in this case, so their daughter would know for sure she was conceived in love; not lust, rape, or for some other dirty reason."

"They actually plan on showing these DVDs to their children?" Carolyn asked in disbelief.

"It wasn't my idea, Mom," Tanya replied. "I just agreed to film them is all..."

"Well, I'm not their daughter, but go ahead and play it."

Carolyn watched as Tanya tapped the remote's play button. Melanie's exuberant image was quickly replaced by the naked body of Brad Petersen. Carolyn's hand went immediately to cover her mouth. It was impossible for her not to be impressed with the then nineteen-year-old's erect male organ. She thought to herself...

"No wonder she fucks her brother! There's not a female on this planet who wouldn't mind being tapped by that tool!"

The tool in question was ramrod straight, looked to be about seven inches in length, and (most impressively) about 3 1/2 to 4 inches in girth. Its owner stroked it a few times with his right hand as he raised his left...

"Hey there, kiddo! Believe it or not, but your Uncle Bradford is also your dad. I know it's a lot to take in, and your mom and I are sorry about that. But we aren't apologizing... just saying we sympathize with whatever emotional shit you may be experiencing. But, hey! Look at this cock... if you're a guy, this is what you could be sporting one day. If you are a girl, know that you can look, but you can't ever touch... no matter how much you see your mother enjoying it on this video. This prick is her's alone! Anyway... see you in nine months or so. Bye for now!"

"He's not too proud of that prick he wields, is he?" Carolyn asked her daughter; who was so mesmerized by the video Carolyn had to repeat herself. Tanya paused the recording again before replying...

"Umm... no, Mom, it's not what you think. Brad knows he has a great dick, but he's not really arrogant about it. He is, however, a very funny guy. Those two things were what attracted me to him when I was a horny fifteen-year-old and he was sixteen."

"Do tell!"

"Well," Tanya elaborated, "one day I asked Melanie if she thought Brad would be interested in going out with me. I told her I noticed that he didn't have a girlfriend and also that he had a rockin body."

"And Melanie just came out and confessed that she and her brother were an item?"

"Actually... that's just what happened, Mom."

"Why would she do that? That was a really big risk to take on her part, don't you think?"

"Not really... You see — wow, this is difficult to tell you — a year before I approached her about Brad, Melanie caught Rudy and Renee having sex on our... back patio..."

"Oh, shit! What... next to the pool?"

"Yeah... Apparently they had words for a few minutes. Finally, Renee told Mel not to be judgmental until she tried it for herself. So, about a week later, Melanie seduced her brother — right there on our patio after swimming in our pool with Rudy and Renee. You were at work and I was at a soccer match. I guess since I was their sister, Mel thought either I already knew about them or she just didn't care if I knew..."

"Right," replied Carolyn; not really buying Tanya's explanation but also without a better one of her own.

"Anyway," Tanya concluded before resuming the home movie, "that was the beginning of their relationship."

"Why did Brad say that stuff about being exclusive with his sister?" Carolyn asked as the video resumed playing.

"According to Mel, that was the promise their parents had them make in exchange for the lifestyle they wanted to have."

"Seems logical, I suppose," Carolyn commented as she watched Brad Petersen peel off his sister's already skimpy attire.

Carolyn noted that Melanie Petersen was every bit as well-packaged as her brother: breasts the size and shape of honeydew melon halves, slim waist, hips wide and curvy enough for easy childbirth, shoulder-length blonde hair, a full bush which proved her blonde bona fides, and sexy, ultra feminine legs which seemingly went on forever.

On the TV, Brad was kneeling in front of his sister who had placed her left leg on his right shoulder to open up her pubic area for his mouth. She steadied herself by holding onto the bedpost with one hand as she massaged her firm breasts and tweaked her erect nipples with the other. Then the camera zoomed in for a closeup of Brad inserting two middle fingers from his left hand into Melanie's pussy while he played his tongue all around her clit without actually touching it directly. Without thinking, Carolyn began to mimic the young man's actions on her own moistening vagina under her sleepwear. A moan from her daughter caused her to pause her actions until she realized that Tanya had gone her one step better by getting completely naked and was now lifting her large breasts to her mouth in order to suck on her own nipples.

Back on the screen, Melanie Petersen was doing some deep, guttural moaning of her own as her brother brought her to her first orgasm of the session. As she began to sink from the experience, Brad steadied her and then stood up. The pair then kissed for what seemed to Carolyn like minutes, and then Brad hopped up onto the bed and laid on his back. Melanie also got onto the bed, but knelt on her knees over her brother's calves. She leaned down and began to spit and otherwise slobber all over Brad's glorious tool — Tanya's camerawork capturing every second of her sweet assault.

Carolyn's attention was drawn back to her daughter's masterbatory efforts; noting how the girl was furiously fingering herself...

"Tanya, baby," her mother began, "build up to it. Don't be so aggressive with your kitty. Give yourself time to enjoy the anticipation..."

"But, Mom, this video always gets me revved up! I need to cum or I'm gonna get a cramp!"

"Do you want me to help you get there?"

"Seriously?"

"Well, I know what I said earlier, but having someone else stimulate my clit always made me pop."

"I guess so..."

On the TV, Melanie was now sitting astride her brother's tummy. Carolyn stood from the couch and got naked just as Melanie bent over while Brad sensually licked and sucked on her perfectly paired peaks...

"Look at what Brad is doing to Mel's tits," Carolyn urged her daughter. "He's taking his time and they are both enjoying themselves, Tanya. That's what real love-making is about: making sure both partners have a great time in bed."

"If you think that's something, Mom, just wait for what Melanie does next..."

Carolyn came over to where her daughter lay reclined and got between her spread legs. As Tanya resumed the stimulation of her nipples — pulling and twisting them — her mother began to lightly scrape her fingernails across the sensitive skin of Tanya's inner thighs; working ever closer to the girl's glistening core. Then Carolyn put her face close to Tanya's pussy and blew onto it. She got an immediate reaction as Tanya lifted her hips off the seat cushion toward her mother's lips. Carolyn didn't believe Tanya was consciously trying to get her to make contact, but that was what Carolyn did anyway.

Never before in her forty-eight years had Carolyn Smirnoff ever tasted another woman's genitals. That streak ended when she stuck out her tongue and gave Tanya's cunt a long, slow swipe from its liquid bottom to its hard, nubbin top. Tanya moaned out her orgasmic glory and — with her hands — pulled her mother's face harder onto her sex. This went on until...

"Oh, fuck, Mom... quick: you've got to watch this part of the movie! Mel's about to do it!"

Tanya released her mother's head from her grasp and Carolyn turned around on her bottom just in time to watch as Melanie Petersen moved back over her brother's dick which was standing straight up from his groin. But instead of putting his horse-cock into her, she pressed it onto his stomach with her delicate pussy lips.

"She going to grind on Brad for almost ten minutes, Mom."

"He couldn't possibly last that long before he cums all over himself."

"He does! And what's more, Mel told me after filming that Brad had not cum for five days! Five days!"

"What... was this about giving his sister as much sperm as possible?"

"Yep! Now let's both watch this. And — by-the-way — thanks for one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"It's not exactly what mothers are for, but you are most welcome, darling."

For the next eight minutes, Carolyn watched as Melanie Petersen swayed and sashayed her pelvis up and back over the bottom part of Brad's boner. It glistened more than if she had poured a bottle of massage oil over it. Carolyn could tell the young man was almost instantly attempting to hold back his pent-up release. The camera could not have been more than six or seven inches from the action; it picked up every soggy sound as well as every sensuous shift of Melanie's hips. Occasionally, Carolyn could hear her daughter's excited commentary on the action until Carolyn heard Brad say something garbled to his sister. In response, Melanie rose up on her knees and grasped hold of her brother's baby-maker. With the crimson tip, she stimulated her clit, then found the entrance to her love canal into which she inserted the glans. Then Melanie dropped like a ton of love on Brad's groin while she and her brother intertwined their fingers in each other's hands. With a sound of pain mixed with relief, Brad Petersen deposited into his older sister everything his big, hairy balls had spent five days accumulating.

To Carolyn's eyes, it seemed the young man had sent no less than seven large spurts of his sticky seed up onto his sister's cervix, but Carolyn knew that the cowgirl position was not anywhere near the best one for conception. She needn't have worried, for Brad let go of his sister's hands and repositioned them under her shoulder blades in order to gently lay her back on the bed. While keeping himself sheathed inside her, Brad managed to maneuver them into the missionary position. As he did this, Mel began to work on her clit to bring herself to climax. Her efforts didn't take long, and with a loud groan, Carolyn saw the thrashing girl almost knock both lovers off the conception bed!

"Well," opined Carolyn, "that's one way to get pregnant..."

"Damn straight, Mom! And the two of them aren't even close to being done. I never told them, but when Melanie came at this point in the session, so did I. I had my left hand in my shorts practically the entire time!"

As the movie progressed, Carolyn lost count of the many positions these wanton siblings used, but the Petersen kids' favorites seemed to be doggie and spooning. Every time Tanya caught the image of Brad's prick exiting his sister's weeping pussy, Carolyn could see that it pulled her vagina out along with it in spite of all the lubrication. And no commentary was needed to tell Carolyn when Melanie's brother emptied his large, cum-filled sac three more times into Melanie's greedy womb: she could clearly see each pulse from the young man's ejaculations.

In over sixty minutes, Carolyn calculated that these incestuous lovers must have cum at least four times each. And in all that time, Melanie never allowed her brother to remove his fleshy stir-stick from her gooey honey-pot. Carolyn marveled that there wasn't much in the way of dialogue, but that absence was more than made up by the fiery love-making which filled the screen. She noted how her daughter was able almost always to know just where to place the camera lens so as to get the most from any given moment in the couple's sex-play. When Brad finally did extract his spent pecker from his sister, Tanya caught the image of his incestuous sperm bubbling up to the entrance to Melanie's cunt. Before any of it could escape, the young woman grasped the back of her thighs and kept her pussy pointed to the ceiling before uttering her final words...

"Right here, baby: this is where you began!" she said into the camera. "My brother and I love each other so much that we've risked committing this illicit act to bring you into this world. You will be the most loved child ever to be born! Like your father said, 'See you nine months...' Bye!"

When Tanya finally turned off the video, Carolyn was more than ready to go fuck her son... her other daughter... or them together as the Dyadomorph.

"Well, I have to agree with you, Tanya; that was a beautiful thing we just watched. They really love each other, don't they..."

"Didn't you love Gramps and uncle Ralph when you had sex with each of them?"

"Not so much my dad... you could say he was just a prop. Mom made him do it because she didn't want me to get hurt by some teenage boy who didn't know how to treat a virgin. But, like the Petersens, I would have never stopped shagging my brother if he hadn't gotten killed."

A noise off in the direction of Carolyn's bedroom alerted the two women that the Dyadomorph was now awake and heading to the bathroom — still naked. Twenty minutes later, it emerged wrapped in a towel. Carolyn could not help herself...

"Being a bit modest now, aren't we?"

"Not modest, Mom, just cold... I'm going to fix myself something to eat and then meet you in Renee's bedroom."

"Why in..."

12