The Dyke-Onics

Story Info
Peyton Royce and Billie Kay with a very special celebration.
1.6k words
4.33
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Billie Kay was aware of when she opened her eyes was the pain in her head. A dull throbbing. The second thing she noticed was her best friend and tag team partner, Peyton Royce spooning her. Billie was wearing a tank top and shorts. She barely remembered changing into pajamas. The IIonics had gone out drinking earlier, celebrating a month into their championship reign. Peyton had only gone to bed wearing the complimentary robe the hotel provided. They'd fallen asleep together at some point in the night, the alcohol knocking them out.

Billie tried to look at the alarm clock but couldn't quite see it. It was definitely the middle of the night, though. She wanted to get up and get her water, but didn't want to wake up Peyton. Her partner had her hand on Billie's bare stomach and her head in Billie's hair. She closed her eyes again and decided to try to go back to sleep. She shifted slightly and began to doze off. Then she felt Peyton's hand move down her stomach.

Billie's eyes opened back up. Peyton's hand, which had been resting just above Billie's belly button, was now right below it. Extremely close to the hem of her shorts. She listened to Peyton's breathing and it didn't sound different. It was probably accidental. Except, did her hand just move again? Now it felt like Peyton's hand was resting against the top of Billie's shorts.

It could have been her imagination, though. Neither of them were gay, despite all the dirtsheets and horny fanboys. And Peyton was married. Billie waited, slightly tense, for several minutes and nothing else happened. She blamed the alcohol (and the two 'blowjob' shots she had taken) and relaxed.

And then Peyton's handed traveled underneath her shorts. Billie took a sharp breath and her eyes shot open. Peyton's hand was now dangerously close to Billie's smooth pussy. Small jolts of excitement were running up and down her body now. Visions of Peyton's body were displayed in her head. She wasn't blind. She wasn't a lesbian, but she wasn't *blind*. Billie had certainly noticed Peyton's long legs, her large breasts, her thick ass, her tight body, her amazing smile and beautiful eyes. And maybe once or twice, when they had been getting dressed in the locker room together, she had stared a little extra at Peyton's naked body. But she wasn't a lesbian.

The hand stayed where it was, pressed against the top of her groin. Peyton's breathing still seemed regular, but her mouth was now up against Billie's ear. Billie felt her partner's body against her, felt her hot breath on her ear, and realized just how close Peyton's fingers were to her clit. There was a lot going on in her mind, several conflicting thoughts, but she wanted to turn all of that off. She just wanted to react. And so she moved more into Peyton, and lifted her hips up slightly.

Peyton's hand moved down, brushed over Billie's pussy, and landed on her thigh. Billie moaned, so softly it was almost impossible to hear. But Peyton heard. Her hand began to massage Billie's upper thigh, and Billie began to gyrate her lower body. Billie felt Peyton's lips against the side of her neck and leaned into the kisses. The voices in her head were now disappearing one by one.

Billie turned towards Peyton and their mouths instantly met. The kiss started soft, almost hesitant, but both women felt heat. They deepened the kiss, their tongues slipping into each other's mouths. Peyton's fingers then entered Billie. Billie moaned loudly into her friend's mouth, as Peyton curled her two fingers up inside of her. Her pussy was tight and hot. And very wet.

Peyton fingered her partner as they kissed. Her robe had become undone, and her large tits pressed against Billie's back. Billie's moans grew louder and shakier. Peyton increased her pace and moved her fingers up, playing with Billie's clit. Billie looked into Peyton's eyes as she came. Both of them remained laying there, looking at each other. Billie was breathing heavily.

Before Billie had a chance to really come back down to earth, Peyton was kissing her again. And straddling her. She grabbed the bottom of Billie's shirt and lifted it up and off. She took in the sight of her best friend's huge tits before kissing her again. She slipped off the robe and laid herself over her partner, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Peyton began to kiss and suck Billie's tits, her tongue flicking over each nipple. Billie was overwhelmed, her body full of live-wires.

Peyton began to kiss down Billie's body. Softly licking her stomach, her hips. She paused, hovering over Billie's wet cunt, and looked up at her BFF. Billie looked down at her, desperation and hunger in her eyes. "Please." She whispered. Peyton smiled, something Billie found incredibly sinister and sex, and put her mouth against her pussy.

Billie's eyes rolled back as Peyton lapped at her pussy, pushing her tongue into her and flicking her clit. Peyton felt her friends hands grip her hair and push her head down. She took the hint and put her tongue in deeper, sucking and licking. Billie's legs wrapped around Peyton's head, her body shaking. Somewhere, in the back of her ecstasy ravished mind, she had the thought that there was no way this Peyton's first time eating pussy. She was way too talented.

Bille humped Peyton's faced as Peyton gripped her strong, muscular thighs. Billie's body was almost convulsing now, her large tits bouncing. She didn't entirely realize it, but underneath her breath she was chanting "fuck fuck fuck". It sounded like music to Peyton. She felt her friend's orgasm coming on a like freight train and moaned into her. Billie let out a long, unsteady cry of bliss. She came hard into Peyton's mouth, who drank all of her juices happily.

Finally, Billie collapsed. She unhooked her legs from her friend's shoulders and laid flat on the bed, breathing heavily. Peyton sat up on her knees, wiping at her mouth. She looked down at her friend and was overtook with how beautiful she looked. Her eyes were closed, but she wore a big smile. And her body was incredible. Thick in all of the right places, tight in the others.

Peyton got out of the bed and went towards the shower. It was nearly 5 AM, and after all that, she felt wide awake. A shower would help her get herself together. Moments later, she stood with the hot water falling over her. It felt great, and she let her own hand travel down to her shaved pussy. She'd have to thank her husband for giving her permission to do that. He just wanted all the details, and Peyton figured she could do that for him.

She jumped slightly when the bathroom door opened. Billie stood there, still naked. Peyton smirked, openly checking her out. Billie stepped forward and opened the shower door. Without any hesitation, their mouths met again. They kissed passionately, their hands roaming over each other's bodies and through each other's hair. Their curvy, smooth bodies pressed against each other as the water came down on them.

Suddenly, Billie's fingers found Peyton's opening. Peyton moaned in surprise, her eyes rolling back. Billie didn't have any capacity for patience right now. Peyton's pussy was tight. Billie had only ever had her fingers in her own pussy, but this felt natural. She worked Peyton's pussy the same way Peyton had worked hers. She finger fucked her deeply, pressing her thumb against her clit. Peyton rested her head on Billie's should and gripped Billie's hair. The other hand found Billie's round ass and groped it. Billie leaned into her and brought her to orgasm in her arms.

Before Peyton had a chance to breathe and before Billie had a chance to psyche herself out of it, Billie dropped to her knees in the shower. Peyton looked down at her beautiful, naked, wet best friend and smiled. "Eat my fucking pussy."

Billie didn't need to be told twice. She kissed Peyton's cunt, pushing her tongue inside. She tasted like honey. Billie didn't have a lot of natural skill, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. She vigorously ate her friend out, licking her folds and clit excitedly. Peyton gripped her head and began to rub her pussy against Billie's mouth. Billie took her hands and put them behind Peyton's back, grabbing her toned ass for support. She dug her fingers into her cheeks and looked up at Peyton, eyes wide, and nodded.

Peyton began to fuck Billie's face as best she could without a cock. She humped her face, wiping her juices all over her mouth and tongue. She was nearly at orgasm, and was shoving Billie's face deep into her cunt. "Lick my asshole."

Billie, looking back at this later, would be shocked at how she didn't hesitate. She lowered herself slightly and re-adjusted, moving her tongue from Peyton's clit to her ass. Peyton felt her friends tongue enter her asshole, and that was all it took. She came, loudly and fiercely, her cum all over the lower half of Billie's face.

Finally she let go, and Billie fell backwards slightly. She took several deep breaths, her cheeks red. Peyton pulled her up, and they kissed again. They looked at each other, both unable to find the right words. Then they heard the alarm clock go off. Billie began to stammer, but Peyton cut her off. "Pass me the shampoo, luv." Billie stopped, and nodded slightly. She smiled, handing Peyton the shampoo. "You do me, I'll do you?" Billie said, smirking slightly. The IIonics looked at each other for a pregnant second, and burst out laughing together.