The Dysfunction Family Ch. 01 Pt. 3-5

Story Info
Cheating husband continues to pay.
3.8k words
4.42
35.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thankbridgeburner99 for her continued support. Thank you so much.

I have had several responses that found my story too violent and unrealistic. My story is a dark fantasy. Fantasy is a creation of freely envisioned thought or invention; imaginative, grotesque or odd; a supposition based on no solid foundation—at least that is what my dictionary says. I love dark fantasy. It allows us to experience in our minds and in our writings the dark side of humanity without harming anyone. In addition, for those of you who enjoy the dominance and submission roles in real life, within the parameters of consenting adults—I congratulate you on living your life in a way that truly makes you happy.

For those of you who are offended by violence, abuse, and humiliation, I do not recommend this story.

Chapter One: From Cheating Husband to Little Man

Part 3, 4 and 5

A BUTT PLUG AND A LOADED SUV.The store that had been recommended by Master M on the Internet was a good distance from their home. He was right; she did not want to run into anyone she knew, not yet anyway. Its tasteful exterior genuinely surprised her. It looked more like a small department store than some sex shop. A large man that would have made two of Danny greeted her at the door. He was handsome and well built, dressed in casual slacks and dress shirt.

"Good morning, mistress. May I help you?"

Linda was taken back by the title, recovering, "Yes, thank you. Master M said that I should tell you that he recommended your store to me."

He gave her a knowing smile, "Ah, yes, you must be Mrs. Harrison. I'm Spencer, the owner of this establishment. It's a pleasure to meet you. Master M told me to expect you late this morning." He led her to a well furnished office with modern décor.

She was amazed at the office appearance, expecting some sleazy little hole. This was obviously a first rate business. The office was large with a mahogany desk dominating the room. A small conference table held different toys and objects of pain.

Spencer pulled a chair out from the table, "Please Mrs. Harrison have a seat. Would you like a glass of wine? I have a nice cabernet on ice."

"Yes. Thank you."

Spencer poured wine into two beautiful, clear crystal goblets. "Master M was thorough in describing your situation and your needs. I've taken the liberty of pulling a few major items I know you will need. Then feel free to browse my store for any additional items you might want."

Spencer sat down next to Mrs. Harrison, "Under the circumstances, I think several chastity attachments are necessary."

On cue, Linda handed him Danny's measurements. "Oh thank you. With these, I'll be able to send what you need home with you today. I have here three chastity devises. Once you have made your decisions, I will retrieve the items in a more appropriate size. Now this one is for hard core chastity. I know you want to keep him aroused most of the time, but this works nicely for punishment periods. It's quite comfortable and with the attachment causing pain when aroused. It should also assist in teaching him control."

Linda handled and inspected the item. A plastic cage covered the flaccid cock causing it to bend downward. She ran a finger on the inside feeling dull teeth that would encircle his shaft just below the crown, causing serious discomfort if aroused. It also encompassed his balls in some sort of cuff and locked with a key. She quickly decided she would take this one to put aside till the need arrived.

Of the other two, one was a multitude of rings which encompassed his cock and balls, but would leave him freer for some arousal. She did not care for it.

Spencer handed her the third item, "I designed this one myself for a friend whose husband couldn't keep his cock in his pants." Spencer held what looked like a two-inch silver, thin rod that tapered from a flat head to a rounded point. "This plug will not stop him from ejaculating or urinating completely. You will need to work him up to a larger size which will essentially stop any urination or ejaculation. And it's easier to insert when he's hard and it must be well oiled."

Holding a clear plastic cap, a gold ring and a lock, "The plastic clear top is placed over the crown. It's perforated, allowing circulation and good health of his skin. It also keeps the plug in place." Holding the ring, "The ring is placed under the crown over the bottom edge of the cap. As you can see, it's rather large, but pressing the circle tighter, it pressed into a smaller ring. One end of the ring is inserted into the other. With pressure you can fit it tightly under the grown, then locking it with this small lock. Effectively locking the crown encased in the cap, and stopping urination and ejaculation effectively until your ready for it to be removed. But it will not stop him from being aroused. Therefore, allowing you to keep him aroused and hard as was your wish."

Linda took the device from him and on inspection, "Yes, I'll take this one."

"Now this is a hollow dildo that will be a little larger than his own so that it can be placed over his penis. Master M expressed need to satisfy yourself without your husband receiving the benefits. The inside is coated in silicon so that only you will derive from its pleasure. He will feel nothing except warmth from your body, but its sculptured in detail to give you realistic pleasure."

She was quick to take this one. It was the real reason she had come. She could not wait to get home and use it.

He walked her through the uses of the different cuffs, collars, leashes, oils, different hair removal products, enema equipment, and other items that would accomplish her plans.

Once her selections were made, Spencer led her back into his store with a refilled glass of wine and excused himself to collect her selections.

She was amazed at the diversity of his products. She came across products she had not even began to imagine or consider. There were toys, implements, furniture and clothing. Among her choices from the store, she purchased toys for her pleasure—strap on dildos in various sizes, various other dildos. She purchased more butt plugs of various sizes and uses and various torture devices to use on her husband. She chose a "bed box", but finally deciding to fill it with clean old cloths and rags rather than a mattress, a "utility" table and accessories for its use, a laptop journal and a low table where he could kneel on the floor to use it. Master M had gone to great lengths to explain that her husband would need an outlet for his emotions and frustrations and had considerable success with a journal.

It became clear that she would need to take the next week off to put everything in motion. Allowing Spencer to pack her purchases and have her larger items loaded into the SUV, she was quite satisfied with the accomplishments of this late morning. She thanked him for all his assistance and assured him she would be back as the situation required.

"If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. On a more delicate matter that Master M thought I should bring to your attention. Since you are not allowing your husband sexual play with women, you should know that I'm certified in cock training. My credentials show that I'm a hundred percent healthy and verify I've been training males for the last five years."

Linda almost broke out in loud laughter—delicate matter, standing in the middle of a sex shop. Controlling her mirth, "Thank you Spencer, when the time arrives, I will consider your expertise."

She spent the next hour in a stylish clothing shop where she bought Danny several pairs of tight low hipped jeans the young were wearing, and four short, sleeveless t-shirts a size to small. She purchased a pair of black converse tennis shoes. At the grocers, she bought nutritional foods for his diet; and at the drug store she purchased the vitamins and supplements, and skin care products with a few light makeup products all recommended by Master M.

*****

SATISFACTION.She could barely keep her speed under control as she rushed home. She was ready. With each mile she felt more confident about what she was doing and was confident that she had taken the right path to save her marriage.

Glad to see she had the foresight to move her car from the driveway, she pulled into the attached two car garage. As she entered the doorway into the house, she was pleased to see Danny kneeling in the floor with his palms on his thighs, his legs spread wide. "When I arrive home, lower your vision to the floor and I want to hear, 'Welcome home ma'am. I've missed you while you were away. What can I do to please you.'"

Linda felt the waves of pleasurable warmth spread through her body has her kneeling husband repeated her words. "Very good. Did you accomplish everything I gave you to do?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled a knowing smile, "Did you keep your hands off that slutty cock of yours?"

He wanted to lie, but something told him she would know. He looked up at her in misery. "I tried my best ma'am. It was hard to keep my hands of my cock. But when I caught myself touching it, I verbally told myself to take my hands away because it was not allowed." He smiled a hopeful smile at his new wife, "Please ma'am. I want to do exactly as you instruct, and I'm trying my best."

Her anger flared, "Did you cum you slut?"

Danny was horrified. He knew that the wrong answer would cause another beating. "Oh, no ma'am. I only touched myself a moment each time. I never touched myself long enough to do that. You told me I couldn't. Oh, no ma'am. No ma'am."

Linda decided to give in. It really was miraculous how he had come along in less than twenty-four hours. "Very well. I'll forgive you this once." She watched as he melted upon himself in relief. With sheer pleasure of the horror it would cause, "But if you don't learn soon to keep your hands off that slutty cock of yours, I'll take you to the doctor and have it removed!"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Would she really have his cock cut off? His mind did not even suggest to him that now was the time to run. As if his body knew just what to do, he crawled to his wife's feet and taking her ankles in his shaking hands, he kissed her feet crying and begging over and over, "Please ma'am, don't do that. Please! I will do better. I swear. I won't touch it unless you tell me to. Please, oh God, don't cut my dick off."

His reaction surpassed what she expected so she let it pass, "Then get your slutty little ass out to the car and bring in my purchases. Put them on the kitchen table and take the boxed furniture down stairs."

As Danny brought in the packages and furniture, she checked to make sure his chores had been done properly. Linda then dug through the bags her husband had placed on the table for the one purchase she wanted right now. She located it about the time he brought in the last item. She watched with satisfaction as he knelt at her feet.

With his body lowered and in the proper kneeling position, the thought of asking a question terrified him, "Please ma'am. Forgive me for speaking, but I desperately need to go to the bathroom." He knelt there at her feet waiting for her retribution for speaking.

Linda took this appropriate time to reinforce her love for him. She reached down and lovingly caressed his face and hair. "You did that just right. You're learning quickly. I'm very pleased with you."

She received the reaction she had worked for. Danny's stance softened and enjoyed her caresses. "See you can be a good little man that pleases his wife instead of that slutty bastard who didn't love and respect his wife. All you have to do is follow the rules and take care of your wife and her home." She bent down and planted a soft and loving kiss on his head that almost made him purr. "Now I want you to pull that old ugly plastic glass out that the old slut would take fishing and fill it with water. Once you have drunk all of it, you can go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. But you can no longer stand to pee like that slutty cock you used to be. Now you will sit to pee like a good and proper little man."

Danny's heart swelled with the praise and melted under his wife's loving caresses and kiss. "Yes ma'am." He rose and pulled the old twenty-four ounce plastic glass from the lower cabinet and filled it from the tap. He had never drank that much liquid at one time, but he kept pouring it down his throat as he watched the loving smile on his wife's face. However, half way through, his bladder started screaming for attention. As he body fidgeted from the discomfort, he forced the last of the water down.

He quickly kneeled, learning quickly that if he did not, his wife was quick to anger. "May I go now, ma'am." He was unable to be completely still. He was afraid his bladder would force itself before he could get there.

Linda felt electricity in her body jump a notch as she watched his discomfort. "Yes you may. But go to the maid's room. We'll spend the late afternoon setting up the room just for you."

Danny hesitated as she watched his confusion. "We'll discuss our sleeping arrangements later. But for now you will only use the maid's bathroom."

He hesitated in confusion.

"Well, off with you."

*****

DANNY IS PUT IN HIS PLACE.Danny was confused by the idea he could no longer stand to urinate. He still had to touch his dick to aim the hard thing downward to piss. He had always been a man's man and a man did not sit to piss. As he entered the small bathroom he looked back toward the door to make sure his wife had not followed him and raised the seat.

Lost in his own pleasure of relieving his bladder, he did not see his wife walk to the open bathroom with her cane switch. She watched as he stood facing the open toilet, his body relaxed as he was finally able to relieve himself. He flushed the toilet and laid the seat and toilet down as quietly as possible. As he turned around, his pleasure turned to horror unsure of how long she had been standing there.

"Well it didn't take you long to disobey me did it?"

He was frozen with fear. Twenty-four hours ago his wife's wants were of no importance, but now her wants and needs were everything in his life. Moreover, he had just blatantly ignored them.

"Lay on your back on the bed."

The pure anger on her face would not allow his body to obey. Then, the evil cane whip came down across his right shoulder and upper arm. The pain streaked through his upper body efficiently bringing him out of his trance. He quickly moved to the bed and laid on his back in the middle of the single bed.

Linda stood at the end of the bed, enjoying the fear flowing from her husband's face, her jeans' crotch now damp with her own juices. She with pleased with her self for grabbing the cuffs and chains from her bags at the last minute. She continued to watch his fear as she cuffed his ankles together and them chained them to the rod-iron footboard. Linda then cuffed his hand together and pulling the chains tight to pull his body tautly elongated, she attached the chains to the headboard. She felt the ripples of need spread through her body as she stood looking at his stretched body. He whimpered in fear and she could see his body beginning to sweat from that fear, his panting breath and rock hard cock that now vibrated above his pulled legs.

He did not know what to do. Fear gripped him to a point he could not move even if the chains allowed him to. She stood at the end of the bed. Where did she get such things? He knew he should have run as soon as she started to attach the ugly chains to his body, but his body did not seem to want to obey him. He felt heat spread from his thighs. He could feel a vibration flowing from his rigid cock. He watched as she slowly pulled her jeans from her body, her lower body now naked to his view. He was mesmerized as she slowly pealed the t-shirt from her un-haltered beautiful breasts.

"I thought you promised to be my little man, instead you let that slutty cock of yours rule you actions." She walked to the side of her bed, her beautiful breasts flowing with the motion. "Don't you think you deserve to be punished?"

Danny was terrified. He was still hurting all over and there were multitude of bruises all over his body. "Please. I won't stand any more I swear. Please don't hurt me."

She straddled his upper thighs allowing his cock to rest against her body holding the deadly cane whip. "Do you want to be that slutty cock that constantly hurt your wife," Linda loved his chest in soft caresses, running her hand down his lower abdomen and up his hard shaft, "or do you want to be my little man who loves and takes care of his wife?"

He could not think straight. Her hand was driving him crazy but he was terrified of the punishment—nothing seemed to make sense anymore. Some how he knew there was only one answer, though the fear of what was to come almost drowned him, "I want to be your little man."

Linda rose from his body and stood beside the bed. "Then we have to punish the slutty cock husband. We have to teach him he's not welcome here. That your my little man."

Danny knew he had lost the battle. In a trembling and terrified voice, "Yes ma'am."

Before either could think, Linda came down across his chest with the cane whip catching both erect nipples, his screams causing her to moan. Before his scream subsided, she quickly brought it down across he thighs and then across his bulging cock as he screamed which each swipe. She brought the cane whip across his chest two more times, reveling in his screams. As she watched him cry from the pain, she reached and grabbed her new toy--the hollow dildo. Holding it near his face, "This cock is for me. Remember I promised your slutty cock would never feel the pleasures of a cunt again? Well, this will guarantee it. We have to break that slutty cock from its bad behavior."

He watched through tears as he wife slid a realistic hallow cock over his own, attaching the ring at its base around his swollen testicles to keep it in place. His balls and cock demanded release, but by the fill of the smooth insides that barely touch his swollen member, there would be no such relief.

Linda could not wait any longer; she straddled Danny and impaled her self. Bracing herself with her hands on his painful chest, she rode him hard. The look of confusion and disappointment on his face only fed her need to cum.

He could feel every stitch of the mattress against his abused body; he could feel his wife's weight slammed over and over against him. He could feel the cuffs painfully pulling at his wrists and ankles as her weight slammed into his body forcing him deep into the mattress, he could feel her hands tearing at this chest, but his cock felt nothing. He could only cry and scream in frustration as his wife rode him coming over and over her hot juices drowning his thighs and balls.

Linda held herself up right away from Danny's chest as she tried to compose herself. Her nails had left harsh red streaks across his chest, some showing signs of flood seeping along the marks of her nails. She looked into his face to see pain, horror and frustration as tears rolled down his cheeks. She knew she now needed to reward him. She lovingly removed the chains and cuffs laying gentle kisses on his wrists and ankles watching as he slowly calmed down from his unnatural rape. Holding his head cushioned against her breasts that she knew he once loved, "Now that's my little man. You have satisfied you wife and deprived that slutty cock." She continued to pet him as if consoling a small child. "I'm so proud of you. Now I want you to take a refreshing shower and then take a nap. Your tired body needs rest."

12