The Dysfunction Family Ch. 01 Pt. 3-5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda dressed and watched as he showered enjoying the small whimpers caused by the sting of her scratches and the pain from his fresh beating. She settled him into the bed tucking him in and placing a soft kisses on his forehead, "That's my little man. I love you so much. Now you just rest." She sat on the side of the bed and caressed his face and hair gently until he fell into an exhausted asleep.

*****

AN EVENING OF TRANSFORMATION.While Daniel slept, she altered several plans. The maid's room was just too small for what she wanted and it would never hold all the great things she had bought. Their basement was large and broke up into two bedrooms, his workshop and an exercise room, with a storage area. As she toured the basement, she opened the door of the smallest bedroom with an even smaller bathroom. She would make this one his room. She used tools from his workshop to remove the door to the bathroom and install a door lock on the bedroom entrance that required a key from the outside. The largest bedroom she decided to use for their play room which also included an attached open room with a large open shower, toilet and sink; and the gaudy wall mirror along the major wall of the room was perfect. As she checked over the exercise room, she decided to add few more pieces of equipment. The workshop she would keep and the storage area had plenty of room.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugly story of violence and abuse

I don't agree with the author's vision of exploring the "dark side". This is simply a diatribe against men, written by an angry woman. The wife in this story would be spending the rest of her life in prison being used as Big Bertha's Bitch. She basically ruins her life in a fit of rage. Angry much? She'd be lucky to make it to prison. Most men would simply beat her to death. Nothing erotic or entertaining about this crap. I think the author realized that and thankfully quit writing. Nasty garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The dysfunctional family now is no more ......

because of course no marriage would survive with fear as its dominant feature .

They will part , the quicker the better ; before one of them is harmed beyond repair .

maamsboymaamsboyover 9 years ago
A great story

Dear Ms. Lou Jean,

Congratulations on an excellent story. The psychological background is well developed and the pace superb. The erotic appeal, at least for me, is electrifying. Bravo!

This is a dark fantasy and as correctly noted in the introduction, it can be deeply satisfying without hurting anyone. If it stretches reality a bit, that's absolutely fine. i think it is terrific! In this line and in what follows, i hope to be of some use and share those aspects of the story that i found most stimulating and offer one or two suggestions as well. i hope this is not too presumptuous and that it serves its intended purpose.

danny's willingness and ability to perform all the tasks that Ms. Linda Harrison commanded within 24 hours was perfect. his waiting by the door for Her to come back from her shopping in the ready position (kneeling, hands on thighs and legs spread wide) and, tellingly, having obeyed Her and not relieved himself despite the obvious discomfort from his bladder reinforced that he is indeed a very submissive man in need of a firm hand.

The hollow dildo was also another great touch. Ms. Harrison is a healthy Woman that needs sex regularly with Her husband. It's great that She finds vent through her sadism, but She also needs to orgasm and do so frequently. danny's denial is of course sublime. While not being allowed any sexual release (at least for now) he must be available to satisfy his Wife sexually in every possible way. This needs further development.

The short sleeveless T-shirt one size too small was another good idea. i gather that it would reach at most to the belt line leaving everything below on display. The description of the basement area is also tantalizing. Great touch removing the door to the bathroom in his new small bedroom and placing the lock on the outside of his bedroom door. A large mirror in the adjoining room where most of the action is sure to take place is another super detail. It might also make sense to install a one way mirror to his bedroom so that danny would never quite know when he was being viewed.

i understand the need for some of the chastity devices and the one created by Spencer sounds like a real winner that could become quite nasty if the rod length and girth are increased. But it would be great if danny could be conditioned to obey his Wife to the letter with a minimum of chastity devices. Perhaps that might be his reward, at some future date. It was also a masterful stroke to have him down 24 fluid ounces before he was allowed to urinate. Indeed, if he is to lose weight and begin to be fit again for Ms. Harrison, he will have to drink a lot of fluids and his releases might be stretched out and the amount to drink right before being allowed to go increased. Can't wait to see what happens in the gym/exercise room! The enema equipment, the butt plugs and the dildo discipline that appears in the offing also sound great and i encourage you to develop this angle to the fullest possible!

Of course, Ms. Harrison is also a high paid executive and from time to time She may need to travel leaving danny by himself. While it would be great to suppose that he could be trusted and that is surely an aspirational goal. But at least at the beginning of this new relationship it may require someone else watching over and indeed "babysitting" danny. Both Mrs. Johnson and Spencer appear to be good candidates. Spencer is the only one in sight that might offer poor danny any sexual relief at all. That's how it should be until his betrayal is paid in full and only Ms. Harrison will know how long that will take! And if Spencer has his way with him during his release...if Spencer allows it...so be it. Ditto for Mrs. Johnson...with the proviso that She might be very offended if danny displays unauthorized erections and should be allowed to punish him for his disrespect....a bit of an unstable equilibrium given danny's deep masochistic tendency and the way he gets so excited about being taken in hand and punished by Women.

i hope that the first 5 parts of the story are only just the beginning and that we will be allowed to share in just how danny will be put through his paces. But if this is the last in this particular series may I encourage You to find the time to write other stories. You are a talented writer with a great imagination.

Thank YOU!

Best regards,

Ma'am's boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He cleaned up and went to the Police

She was arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse. His cheating didn't matter to the Court. She went to jail, he got a divorce and kept the assets. She lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story im jealous of danny his wife is so dominant if u can't tell i was raised kinda like this by two lesbians that adopted me i can't wait for the next part in the series

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Our Neighbor's a Porn Star! Mother and son get a new neighbor. She looks VERY familiar.in Erotic Couplings
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Neighbors Sissy Son Training the boy nextdoor to be a fucktoy cumslut!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tamed By My Son A bitchy mother gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories