The E-club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it. She's a total slut, she loves it."

I saw her stiffen, push her chest out a little further, and open her slim thighs a little wider, struggling to please him and me. Playing with her was going to be great. But first I teased her a little. "Your boyfriend there told me I could touch you."

I stood right in front of her and pulled my briefs down a bit, spilling my equipment out a hand width away from her open pink twat. She stared at my crotch, but said nothing. Leaning in just a bit I declared, "You're going to get your neck stroked, you're going to get those lovely bare breasts fondled, I'm going to roll your nipples in my fingers and pinch them, hard."

Now she was staring at my eyes, her face a mix of anxiety and arousal. "And I'm going to stroke your belly all the way down to your nasty cunt. I'll rub your nice blond bush, then I'll shove my fingers right into your sex. I can see it, you're showing it to me, it's pink and open already. You're a slut, you're shameless, you'll let me do everything. But first I'm going to kiss you, because you're beautiful and you're surrendering to me."

She blushed and quivered; she wasn't expecting anything personal. I leaned in, held the back of her head in both hands and grazed her lips with mine. She lurched forward, I opened my mouth and our lips locked. Even with all the exposed flesh around us, and her lovely body, that kiss was one of the most erotic experiences I'd had at the club so far. This girl was soft, warm, giving, accepting, eager. Our tongues played. My hands wandered down to her neck, her torso, her breasts, small but softer than I expected. Her nipples, warm to my touch, pulsed with the urgency of arousal. I did all the things I'd promised.

Finally we broke our kiss so that I could rest my chin on the table's edge and inspect every detail of her open cunt while I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go. My other hand found her clit, protruding from its translucent pink hood. A few drops of fluid oozed from her hole as I squeezed my fingers inside. She looked down at her cunt, her torso reddening, as her boyfriend stood up beside us to watch the penetration. He told her that she was being a good slut, that he liked to see her squirm and cream. After a few more minutes of this I felt her cunt clamp down; she stiffened and her whole body vibrated. She gasped and convulsed. Her boyfriend dashed around behind her to hold her up by the shoulders.

"You did great, man," he said to me. "Well, slut, do ya like to cum with some stranger's fingers up your juicy twat? Do ya like that, huh?"

Tears came to her eyes as she looked back at him, reaching up to fold her arms around his neck. It was time for me to withdraw.

Colleen and I wandered around, enjoying the bodies on display. The waiters and waitresses busied about. Arm in arm, we commented to each other about some of the people: a large woman with a tight corset and huge tits spilling out over the top, and nothing underneath but a huge thatch of thick black pubic hair; a slight young girl in a transparent smock, twisting to show her sex and her breasts to anyone who'd look; several big-muscled guys that appealed to Colleen. A young girl approached, so thin that her pelvis and ribs poked out from her skin; naked except for large rings hanging from small, pierced nipples, her head looked too large for her body. She was young and exposed but not sexy. Colleen joked that she must be a fashion model. But the main thing was that we were together, becoming more secure in our mutual attraction. Several people of both sexes commented on how nicely her 'bra' framed her pink breasts; each time, she returned the complement with a bounce and a jiggle. She confessed that she always sunned herself with a top on, so that the white of her breast flesh would contrast with the light brown of her body. "That makes it just a little naughtier, as though you're not supposed to see them." I knew this game by now.

It was getting later, and the dance floor was filling up. We danced both fast and slow. Colleen was a marvelous dancer, flaunting her body to everyone with the fast numbers and molding her body to mine with the slow ones. Once she pulled her open-crotch panties halfway down her thighs and somehow held them there for a fast song. "Its dirtier to pull your panties half-off than to just go naked. This way everybody can see my bare ass and my whole crotch."

We traded partners a few times, dancing with near-naked strangers. The usual stance was for the man to hold one arm around the girl's hips and ass, the other on a breast. There was plenty of kneading and stroking. The women would usually put both arms around the guy's neck, to give him free access to everything, but occasionally a hand would find its way to a cock.

Some people began to congregate around the stage, where customers, mostly women, engaged in particularly blatant exhibitions. This would usually involve stripping and doing lewd moves, sometimes getting felt up in front of everyone. We sat near the stage and enjoyed the show for a while; one wide-hipped woman stood with her cunt right in front of me, hands behind her head and legs slightly bent, knees spread. She twisted and rolled her hips forward and back, showing me and everyone else her fucking moves. I coud smell her musk. While this was going on Colleen excused herself. I thought she was just going to pee, but a minute later she climbed onto the stage.

A general murmur arose from the crowd as Colleen appeared, now fully naked, with a naked man on each arm. Tall and strong, each man held a hand tightly on one boob, leaving her nipples protruding between their fingers. She held onto each cock. Most of the displays in the club weren't that overtly sexual. Looking me in the eye, a hard, determined look, Colleen squeezed the cocks of her two consorts to signal them to get started on her. She wrapped an arm around each neck to lift herself up, allowing her men to support her by her splayed-out thighs, each man easily holding a thigh in one hand, leaving the other to work on her exposed body.

The men returned to her boobs, fondling more overtly and more roughly, squeezing the soft flesh and yanking them out by the nipples while kissing her cheeks and neck. Colleen whispered "Now", and the two brought their mouths down to her boobs, not kissing but biting, sucking a whole boob into their mouths, letting it scrape back against their teeth, then leaving little bites all over it. When they released we could see the teeth-marks. She was breathing hard.

By now everyone in the room was watching. Colleen's two tormentors began a similar mistreatment of her hardened nipples, as their hands found their way to her gaping cunt. Holding herself up with her arms around their necks, she was helpless to stop them. Each jabbed a thumb roughly inside her and vigorously wiggled it around. Colleen whimpered, biting her lip, sweating, little forward jerks of her hips betraying her lust. The hands grabbed her inner labia and yanked them to each side, hard, stretching her red, living skin so far that it looked like it might tear. The sexual skin glistened with tension and female secretions. The hands returned to her vaginal opening as four, five, six fingers penetrated her and pulled her canal open, exposing the rough red flesh inside. Colleen was panting and blushing. The men released her nipples to reveal more bite marks and concentrated on her cunt, furiously forcing themselves in and out. Finally one of them held her inner labia open while the other forced his fingers, then his palm into her up to the wrist. She cried out and grabbed her tormentors more tightly, but pushed her hips forward again to show us all how he twisted his fist inside her. With great strength he lifted her whole body by the cunt, Colleen balancing herself with her hands on their shoulders. The room fell silent. Another twist; she screamed and convulsed, soaking his hand and arm with gushing fluid.

After it was over Colleen's two companions gently lowered her and steadied her on her feet. She reached up to kiss each one on the cheek, squeezed their cocks one more time, then turned to me and walked off the stage with an unsteady gait. A scattering of uneasy applause arose from the bar. She stood in front of me, bite marks all over her neck and boobs, her crotch a soggy mess. "Let's sit down. You haven't bolted yet, that's a good sign, but I owe you some explanations."

Colleen sank into a nearby chair to discuss her perversions. "Those guys were pretty rough! Are you ok?"

"Brad, I asked them to be rough. I knew them from before, they're brothers, and I told them what I needed them to do to me. I hope it doesn't shock you. I needed to show you what my sexuality is like, what you're up against if you ever want to see me again after that."

I slid my chair closer and put an arm around her shoulder. "Colleen, that episode was a shock, it was so intense. I couldn't believe it, my new cute little friend getting mauled like that, my carefree exhibitionist..."

"I had to show you that because I'm not what I seem. I've had so many guys get revolted when they find out what I'm really like, how far I have to go with sex. It has to be in a controlled situation, I don't want to get raped, but now you know what I need. I'm not the sweet young thing you thought I was. But you're still sitting here, your arm's around me, I like that, so I guess you pass the test."

"Wasn't it painful, what they did to you?"

"Sure, it was plenty painful, but that's the point. For me sexual pain and pleasure are all part of the experience. When they bit my tits the pain focused my whole consciousness down to those two points, I was all sex. Even more when I got fisted, my pussy burned, the pressure was unbearable, but the arousal takes me to a whole different level. When he twisted inside me, the pain lit up my whole body. That's why I came, in front of you and everybody. And the pain's easier to take when I'm turned on."

My cock was telling me how exciting all this was, and she noticed. "Brad, that little show turned you on, didn't it?"

With the state my cock was in, I couldn't deny it. That thing always tells the truth.

Colleen said she needed a shower; there was a ladies room door nearby, so she asked me to go into the men's room door. I guessed I'd have to just hang around until she came out. But on the other side of the door I saw her again - another one of John's little tricks. Some voyeurs like to watch other people pee, though I don't, but this club has something for everyone. Colleen pulled me to a shower stall. They were all open, as you could guess. As I slipped off my briefs, Colleen exclaimed, "Oo, you're naked, you nasty man. What makes you think you -mmf..."

I broke her off with a kiss hard on the mouth, our first kiss, an arresting experience that surprised us both. My hands wandered up and down her body, as her hands did the same to mine. Just as we were about to break the genital-genital rule, we pulled apart, and simultaneously exclaimed, "Wow!" For both of us, that moment changed our lives.

We laughed and jumped into a shower. I enjoyed soaping Colleen up, especially where she had been mishandled. She squealed, "You didn't ask permission to touch me!"

Again we laughed and kept caressing each other, enjoying each other's bodies while a couple of other people enjoyed watching us. For both of us, that just intensifies the experience.

As we dried each other off, Colleen said, "Next week I'll take you to another club I know about, downtown, and you can finish seeing what I'm like at my worst, my most terrible. I was going to go alone, but I'd love it if you'd come too."

Anything to see her again. "I'd love to. And I still love you, even after that scene, or maybe even because of it. You're being more honest with me than I deserve."

Did I actually say it? I'd only known her a few hours, and I said I loved her.

On the way out we ran into John again; Colleen congratulated him on a wonderful club. I told him I liked the whole experience from the moment his inspector employee put the tip of my cock on view at the exit of the changing room.

"What? We don't hire anybody to do that!"