The E Was Good Ch. 2

Story Info
The girls discover the joys of dildos.
4.7k words
4.03
50.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

Thanks to everyone for their positive input. There'll be plenty more parts to this story. Please write any ideas you'd like to see in the following parts, or other stories. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------

Sylvie had Wednesday free from Uni, and I had a day off work. We spent most of the day wondering round London, buying stuff to make Kathy feel more at home when she moved in. We'd already bought new curtains and bed clothes. I had bought a little present for Gayle; a double ended dildo. Sylvie bought one too.

We stopped by Gayle's work and joined her for lunch.

"What did you buy?" Gayle asked.

"Nothing much, some new curtains and stuff. Got you a present can't really show it to you here though." I said, giving my new love a kiss on the cheek.

Gayle blushed. "I think I can guess what it is. Hehe."

I smiled.

"What size bra and underwear does your sister wear?" Sylvie asked.

"Erm, bra, 3C, got big tits, unlike me. Dress 36. 88-61-90 are her measurements." Gayle replied.

I was shocked. "You seem to know her stats off by heart."

Gayle laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not infatuated by my sister. She does some part-time modelling. You have a similar build to her, big breasts, tall thin body. I'm tall, thin, small breasted." She looked at her breasts then made a sad face.

"Ahhhhh…" I said, hugging her, "they're not small, they're just right! At least they won't sag when you get older! Anyway, I love them; they're a perfect handful!"

Gayle slapped my shoulder.

When lunch finished, we walked Gayle back to her office. I gave her a hug and a long kiss goodbye.

"See you at six." Gayle said.

"Okay. Love you." I replied.

"Love you too, sweetheart."

Sylvie sighed. "Come on you two, you're terrible!"

I slapped Sylvie on the behind as we walked off.

"You and Claire were just as bad this morning. 'Oh Claire, I'm going to miss you all day.' 'Me too baby.'" Sylvie hit me with her handbag. "Ow!" I laughed.

I trip round the shops finally took us into Ann Summers. They had an amazing selection of sexy lingerie and fantasy wear, but I finally found what I was looking for; a dark blue set, lacy silk corset with suspenders, silk lacy bra, matching thong knickers, and matching lace-top stockings.

"Wow," said Sylvie, "I don't know what she looks like, but she'll definitely look sexy in that!"

"Yeah, I know." I said, appraising the underwear.

I decided to splash out on myself, buying a loose fitting red satin teddy, and matching red self-hold stockings. Sylvie decided to do the same, and bought a nice white silk camisole set.

At home, Sylvie and I both prepared dinner. We decided to make chicken in white wine sauce with rice. Then at four-thirty Claire came home. Sylvie literally pounced on her!

"Hi baby," kiss, "baby," kiss, "baby," another kiss.

Claire laughed, kissing Sylvie back. "You're crazy!"

"I'm in love!" Replied Sylvie.

"Oh yeah? With whom?"

"You silly!" They kissed again.

"Me too babe." Said Claire. "Mmmm. Something smells nice!"

"Chicken in white wine sauce." I told her.

"Cool. I'm going to get changed. Are you coming with me Sylvie?"

A naughty smile crept over Sylvie's face. "Of course!" She said, putting her arm round Claire and leading her upstairs.

They both had a quick shower together, then in the bedroom Sylvie put on the white camisole, French knickers and white self-hold stockings.

"What do you think?" She asked her new girlfriend.

"Wow! You look amazing." Claire walked over to her and gently squeezed her breasts through the silky material. "Mmm, good enough to eat."

"I've got something else for us." Sylvie reached into the back and produced the double ended dildo. She held it up, smiled and raised an eye-brow.

"Oh fuck, that looks like fun!"

Claire pushed Sylvie down on the bed and they began kissing, massaging each others breasts. Claire pulled one or the shoulder straps of the camisole to one side and began sucking on Sylvie's breasts. She gently pulled the loose knickers aside and inserted her two fingers. She immediately found out how wet and horny Sylvie was. Claire turned and placed her pussy on Sylvie's mouth, and in-turn, placed her mouth on Sylvie's wet pussy. They both licked and flicked at each other's clitoris. Claire pushed her tongue inside Sylvie's pussy, lapping at the juices.

Claire then picked up the dildo, and slowly pushed it inside Sylvie, then slowly fucked her with it. Then, leaving a large portion inside Sylvie's pussy, Claire repositioned herself so that she could push the remaining part inside herself.

No lying opposite each other, joined by a large dildo, they both began pushing in and out and rocking on the dildo.

"Hiya! We're home!" Said Gayle; as she came through the door with suitcases in hand; behind her stood Kathy, holding a tape deck.

"Hi!" Kathy said. She seemed a bit nervous, but it was her first time living away from home.

"Hi girls." I went over to give Gayle a quick hug and a kiss, then gave Kathy a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. "Got everything?" I asked Kathy.

"I think so." Kathy said.

I took one of the cases off Gayle. "Let's show you your room and then we can have dinner."

"Okay. I thought some other girls lived here with you." Kathy was saying as we walked up the stairs.

"Erm, they're kind of indisposed at the moment." I didn't really need to say a word, however, when we walked past their room, their moans said it all.

Kathy smiled. "It certainly sounds like it. I think I'm going to like living here."

I had already hung the new curtains and dressed the bed, and lying on top of the bed was a wrapped present.

"Just a little welcoming gift from me." I explained.

Kathy beamed, and unwrapped it. "Oh wow!!!" She shouted. "This is so amazing! Thank you so much Jenny. I'm going to try it all on right now."

"Okay, we'll leave you to get changed. I hope it fits."

"Thanks!"

Downstairs, I made Gayle a cup of tea and started dishing out dinner. I'd given Gayle the present I had bought for her. She held the massive 16 inch double-ended dildo.

"This'll be fun tonight." She said with a kinky smile. "I have another one which you can use when lying on each other. This one is better though, thanks baby."

I walked up to the sofa and from behind, wrapped my arms around her.

"Anything for you my love." She turned her head so we could kiss.

"Jenny? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said, now coming round to sit in her lap. "What's up?"

She seemed serious. "Are you absolutely sure of your feelings for me?"

"Of course I am, why?"

"Because, in the party you said that it was a mistake, kissing me, then when you saw me upset you decided to cheer me up by kissing me. You were straight. What changed?"

I thought about it for a moment. "I don't know. When I kissed you for the first time, I thought it was just an E thing, but when I felt how soft it was, how much love was in it, I got scared, because I felt as if I could melt into you. I felt something for you, and that scared me. When we sat down and kissed, I put the thoughts of "this is wrong" aside, and let you take over. Then when we were lying outside the chill-out tent, I looked at you, and realised that I was physically attracted to you, as well as emotionally attracted to you. I reckon all girls have the capability of being bi-sexual given the chance, it's just many are too scared to act upon it. I put aside my fears for love."

Gayle squeezed me hard. "Ah, you're so sweet. What about your parents? What if they disapprove?"

I shrugged. "They can't control my life. I'm 24. Fuck 'em!"

We heard a cough, we both turned. There stood Kathy in the dark blue silk underwear I bought for her. My mouth dropped. She looked gorgeous.

"They fit!" She said with a smile and her hands on her hips. She then noticed the dildo in Gayle's hands. "That would fit too. I hope we all get to try it out tonight."

I smiled. "Oh yes we will. I think it's going to be really good fun with you around."

Sylvie and Claire were walking downstairs. Sylvie was wearing a normal long robe, but Claire was wearing a sexy short red satin robe.

"Hi! You must be Kathy. Sorry we didn't greet you earlier, we were erm, busy. Wow, you look about ready for this household!" Said Claire.

"Yes, I heard as I was walking past your door." Claire and Sylvie blushed. Kathy gave them both a quick kiss on the lips. "This is the present from Jenny." She pointed to her underwear.

"Well it suits you like a glove, especially that corset and bra, it makes your breasts look even better than they already are!" Said Sylvie.

"Girls, let's leave the flirting till later, dinner's on the table." I said.

We ate dinner slowly, while talking, with most of the questions directed at Kathy. Then the questions started getting sexual.

"So Kathy, Gayle tells us you two fuck each other?" This was Claire.

Kathy, who had a mouthful of food, nodded. "Yes, quite, regularly, but now she has a girlfriend I'll have to find my own to fuck."

I shrugged. "You can do that, but I'm kind of hoping we can stay quite liberal in this house, walking about naked, sex wherever, whenever we want, and have sex all together."

It was Sylvie's turn to nod. "That sounds good to me." We all agreed.

"What about you Kathy? Are you going to find yourself a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "For now I'd be quite happy with any. You guys can be my girlfriends. As for a boyfriend, I think I can do without for now, but I do want to have sex with a guy at least once; unlike sis here."

We all looked at Gayle. "You've never had sex with a guy?"

She shook her head. "Been propositioned by plenty of guys, never wanted any of them, so yes, I'm still a virgin if you look at it like that. And personally, I'd be just right without any guys in my life, and I'd prefer if you didn't have one either Jenny, but it's your life and if you occasionally need sex with a man, then so be it."

I shook my head. "I don't need anyone else, only you, okay?" I put my hand on her leg and gave it a squeeze. I felt a hand land on my leg, travel up to my knickers, pull them aside, and insert a finger or two inside my pussy. "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" I almost knocked the table over.

"KATHY!!!" Gayle laughed. "Leave her alone! Finish your dinner!" We all laughed.

Kathy continued to wiggle her fingers in me. "Sorry, but this pussy is just so nice and warm and wet, I just have to stay in it."

"OH, OH GOD, OH WOW!" I couldn't make any other words, because Kathy was rubbing my g-spot. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOD I'M COMING!!!!!" I screamed, as I felt my juices rush over Kathy's fingers.

Gayle whispered something to Sylvie, who in-turn whispered something Claire. All three of them looked at Kathy. They got up and lifted Kathy from her chair.

"Hey! Put me down!" She semi-laughed. I got up to help the girls.

"No," Said Sylvie, "Jenny, unfold the sofa bed, quickly!"

I moved the table and unfolded the sofa. They threw Kathy on the bed and we all pinned her down. Kathy was in a fit of laughter.

We unclipped her bra, leaving the corset, knickers and stockings on her. Whilst holding her right arm down, I clamped my mouth to her right breast, Gayle did the same to her left. Claire held her legs spread, while Sylvie moved Kathy's knickers to one side and began to lick. We eventually let go of her arms, and she immediately began massaging Sylvie's head, as moans escaped her mouth.

"Oh wow, that's amazing!" Kathy said.

I kissed her on the mouth, then Gayle repositioned herself to sit her pussy on Kathy's face, yet still see what is going on.

"Girls," said Gayle, "no you are going to see an illegal act committed right in front of your eyes. My sister will now lick my cunt!"

"Yay!" We all said.

Me, Sylvie and Claire took turns licking Kathy's pussy, then Claire and Sylvie lay either side of each other and licked Kathy's pussy, while I licked her clitty from the top.

"OH GOD!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Kathy came in what seemed like buckets! It literally ran from her pussy.

Gayle got off Kathy's mouth and quickly picked up the dildo.

"Lie down." She told me. I did, and she inserted the dildo in me, then pushed the other half in herself. We then started to rock on the dildo. I felt the lips of her pussy touch mine, it was so nice. Kathy attached her mouth on mine, as Sylvie sucked on Gayle's breasts. Claire ran upstairs. Kathy stopped kissing me and started sucking on my breasts.

In the meantime, Claire had returned from upstairs and had brought her new dildo. She got behind Kathy, who had her behind in the air and was unaware of what Claire was about to do, and pushed the dildo inside herself, then bent the dildo, and pushed it into Kathy's vagina.

"OH WOW!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as the large fake penis entered her. She settled down. "I wasn't expecting that." She breathed, as Claire began to fuck her with it.

Sylvie dipped her fingers inside herself, and placed a couple on Kathy's anus and began slowly rubbing until her fingers entered. Once in, she pushed them all the way inside and started to pump.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." Kathy screamed. "Fuck me, that's good."

"Welcome to our house of love!" I said.

Gayle and I shared an orgasm at the same time. I pulled the penis out of ourselves; it was wet with our cum. I put it to Kathy's mouth, and she licked it clean.

"Yum, lovely!" She said.

I then gave the penis to Sylvie, who used the side which was covered in Gayle's cum, to place in Kathy's behind. She squealed at the pain.

"Take it out, it hurts!!"

Gayle grabbed hold of Kathy's head and hugged it.

"It's okay baby, give it a second, it won't hurt soon." Gayle was saying.

Kathy's face was all scrunched up in pain, but after several moments, the look of pain was replaced by a look of lust as eight inches of the dildo was insert in her anus and her vagina.

"Oh, that's better." She said. "That feels so nice, yet dirty. Really naughty. Give me a pussy to lick."

I put my pussy to her mouth as Gayle began licking Kathy's breasts. Sylvie bent the fake cock and stood in front of Claire, who still had her fake cock up Kathy's pussy, and sat her pussy on the other end of the fake cock. Claire wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, and Sylvie grabbed on to Kathy. Both Claire and Sylvie built up a rhythm and began bobbing up and down on the cocks.

Kathy could no longer lick my pussy, so I joined Gayle on Kathy's breasts. Kathy let out little squeaks every time the dildo's moved inside her. "Eeek, oh, eee, eek, eek, eek, eek, eek, oh, fuck, oh…" And so it went on until… "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCK!!!" She started buckarooing on the penises, really bouncing. She arched her back and grabbed on to the headboard, and forced herself onto the dildos.

"Come on, you bitches, fuck me!!!" She screamed, making the girls smile at this rude talk. "Fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!!" She screamed repeatedly. Suddenly she gave one last ram on the dildos, making the girls fall on their backs and orgasm themselves, as Kathy gave a big scream and a loud orgasm.

We all lay there on the sofa bed, panting. I think Gayle and I came simply from watching that intense sex!

Kathy grabbed Sylvie and gave her a big wet kiss, then the same to Claire, then me, then her sister. "Thank you! Thank you so much for inviting me to live here. That was the most amazing feeling I have ever had. You guys are amazing!"

We all told her we were more than happy she was with us.

"I only feel sorry you have to spend the night alone in that room. It's a shame you don't have a partner of your own." I said.

"Don't worry. In the middle of the night, all come into one of your rooms and rape you!" We all laughed.

"Sounds good!" Said Claire. We all agreed.

That night, in our room, Gayle and I made love three times, once using the dildo, but we agreed that although the dildo was fun as a novelty, you still couldn't beat a good 69 session.

"I love you, Gayle." I said, meaning it.

"I love you too, Jenny. You're the love of my life!"

Later, I was fast asleep. I started to dream Gayle was licking me again. I opened my eyes, however, to Gayle's beautiful face sound asleep next to mine; but my pussy was being licked. I pulled the covers back, only to find Kathy's head between my legs.

"Kathy!" I said, laughing. "I've got work tomorrow."

"I told you I'd be in to rape you! I've already done the other two next door, and got my pussy licked."

"Oh yeah," I said, laughing. I grabbed her, spinning her body round and clamping my lips to her pussy as she licked mine. Gayle was awake, with her head resting on her arm.

"She used to do this to me, nearly every night." Gayle explained. Gayle placed a hand on my breast and massaged it.

Friday night was clubbing night. We decided it would be good to catch Seb Fontaine at his night Type, at the Cross. Sylvie and Claire were grumbling because they weren't into the scene but didn't want to stay home.

"Come with us, it'll be a laugh!" I told them. "I've got enough ecstasy."

Gayle looked at me. "That's a thing, where'd you get all that E from, anyway?"

"My mate sneaked it over from Holland. "He sold me thirty for sixty quid."

"Good deal!"

"Yep, anyway, what's the score? You two coming or not?"

Claire looked at Sylvie and shrugged. "Okay." Said Sylvie. "But I've never done E before, so look after me, okay?"

"Yeah same here!" Claire agreed.

Gayle and I nodded. "Don't worry, we'll look after you. Just remember to drink a bottle of water every hour, no more otherwise you'll lower your salt level."

They nodded.

"I'll keep an eye out too, okay?" Said Kathy.

"Great, the youngster is going to look after me!" Mocked Sylvie.

Kathy smiled and punched her on the arm. "You didn't seem to mind me being the 'youngster' last night when I licked you to an orgasm three times in a row."

We all laughed.

There was nothing to worry about, of course! I had the drugs tested already, and they were strong and clean. But to be sure they were okay with them, I told them to take half, then the other half in about half an hour. They did.

After over half an hour after taking mine, I started to feel the effects of the come-up. I felt the sudden rush of heat to my head, and the slight disorientation.

Gayle told me she loved me; I just smiled at her, not wanting to speak. My god, what was I doing? What was I doing taking drugs? What was I doing having a relationship with another girl??

"Come on, let's sit down a second." Gayle said, primarily to me, but to everyone else too.

I looked at the people dancing, they looked weird.

"I'm cold." Claire said, with a slightly worried look on her face.

Kathy hugged her and Sylvie. "It's okay; it's the come-up. You'll start to feel a little odd, asking yourself questions. Just keep taking a sip of water, in a minute or two, you'll feel great."

And that's what it was. I looked Gayle in the eyes and smiled. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

The trance music boomed in with a beat and I jumped to my feet. "WOOHOO!!!!!!" I screamed starting to dance my arse off. Gayle joined me. Kathy sat with the girls, but even they were starting to smile and move to the music. Soon we were all dancing together.

"This is wonderful!" Claire screamed over the music.

"Yeah, this is amazing! Even the music is good!" Sylvie agreed. "I love you!"

Claire grabbed hold of Sylvie. "I love you too!!!" And they kissed, a long slow lingering kiss which seemed to last for hours. "That was amazing! That was the best kiss ever!" Both Claire and Sylvie had looks of amazement on their faces.

Kathy looked happy for us all, that was the E, because without it, I'm sure she would be sad.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers
12