The Early Night

Story Info
Wife goes to bed...or does she?
864 words
4.17
30.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happy12
happy12
1 Followers

"Goodnight babe, I am going up to bed."

Gina kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs. Colin watched her go and admired her wonderful rear end. He knew she was very tired from looking after the kids all day, so he never bothered her much for sex anymore, just let her get her early nights whilst he sat up and watched telly, whilst the rest of the house slept.

He thought about when they first met, over ten years ago - they were sexually unstoppable: fucking in elevators, cars, on the beach, on the back seat of the bus. Anywhere they could. But that was a long time ago, and they barely had time to talk these days.

The memories, though...He was getting hard and horny just thinking about it. Not wishing to disturb his wife, he crept upstairs to go into the study, log on to the net and check out some porn sites. As he passed their bedroom, he quietly opened the door to make sure she was sleeping. "That's strange," Colin thought, "I thought she would have been sleeping by now, I wonder..." His thoughts stopped mid stream as he heard a whispered moan coming from the study. He looked up and noticed the faint glow of the computer screen subtly lighting the dark hall through the opening in the study door.

"What the fuck is she up to?" he wondered.

He quietly crept along the hall and peeked through the slight opening...

...and there was Gina, sitting on his reclining leather chair in the middle of the room, legs spread wide onto the armrests, panties on the floor, fingers in her cunt. He saw the web cam sitting on the monitor and a chat session running on the screen. Jesus. Her pussy was literally dripping, she was rubbing her clit faster and faster and he could tell she was trying not to scream.

She opened her eyes and looked at some of the messages blinking at her on the screen. "So," Gina said quietly to the monitor, "You nasty boys like toys huh?" A wicked grin spread across her lips, and she pulled out her little silver vibrator. It must have been about a year since Colin had seen that thing.

Colin was holding his breath, trying not to disturb her little show, but the bulge in his pants was starting to do the thinking for him.

He watched as she knelt on the chair, and then positioned herself so they could see a profile of her body...she was teasing them like a pro! And from this position he could see her wonderful bare bum in the air, and her pussy! Jesus, that cunt hadn't looked that wet since they first started dating!

Then she started sliding the dildo into her pussy, all the while looking at her boys sending her messages on the screen.

Colin couldn't take anymore. "What the hell are you doing Gina," he whispered coarsely. Gina froze. "Colin," she stammered, "I thought you would be up late as usual, I didn't expect..."

"Shut up you fucking little whore!"

He walked over to her, grabbed her roughly by the hair and kissed her hard.

"So this is what you get up to, all these early nights"

She just looked at him, wondering how she could explain this, but being caught had made her even wetter than before.

"You had better finish your show for the little bastards, hadn't you?"

She smiled, and started sliding the dildo into her pussy, moaning and bucking like an eighteen year old...almost like when they had first met.

"Christ, you are a hot little cunt aren't you?" Colin said. "I bet those guys watching you have already blown their loads."

Hearing him speak like this just made her even hotter.

He unzipped his pants, roughly grabbed her hand and guided the dildo out of her pussy and into her arse.

"Jesus Colin, fuck me FUCK ME"

He slid his dick into her cunt. It was sopping wet. He only plunged into her a couple of times before her muscles tightened and she started cumming - hard. The dildo squeezed out of her arse and fell on top the floor with a wonderfully wet thud.

Colin looked at the web cam. "So fellas, where should I fuck this little bitch?" he asked.

He didn't need to look at the replies, and she was already spreading her cheeks for him. His dick slid into her arse and he started pumping into her moist hole while she played with her cunt.

"I am going to fill your arse with cum you little bitch!

"Come on then you fucking bastard, do it DO IT"

She pushed back harder and harder and he finally exploded into her arse, so much cum that it started seeping out of her arse over his cock as he pumped. They both finally collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Colin reached up and turned off the computer.

"Gina, you little tart" he whispered to her as the lay together.

"Yes Dear?"

"Tomorrow night, if you go to bed early."

"Hmmm?"

"Make damn sure you get me to as well!"

happy12
happy12
1 Followers