The Early Years

Story Info
A story how my wife and I shared for 40+ years.
2k words
3.76
47.8k
7
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish to thank Stoney Lodge for his assistance in editing this and other chapters.

`````````````````````````````````````

I am 63 years old, and my wife is 61. We have been married for 42 years; and Barbara was a virgin when we met; and I didn't have a lot of experience. We dated for a year before getting married and my wife-to-be at that time said fucking was out of the question before our wedding night; but she did allow me to suck on her nipples at first, and that led to my eating her pussy. There must have been a nerve that led from one to the other that made her get excited.

I asked her to suck my cock one night, telling her what to do with what experienced I had from a couple of other girls. The first time I told her what I wanted was like asking for her baby that she hadn't had yet; and the next 10 times, she wouldn't allow me to cum in her mouth. Then one time I came without telling her I was on the verge and she got a good taste; and that was a big turnaround. She got a good taste of cum and she couldn't get enough. Before long, she was thinking of ways and places to blow me.

In that first year of her sucking my cock, we figured she sucked and swallowed my cum approximately 400 times -- now with my 5 1/2 inch cock, she had no problem with deep-throating.

When we married, we left home and headed for Colorado. She got a job as a receptionist; and I started up a small remodeling company -- something I had done since I was a young boy with my father. The business started to grow and I was having a hard time keeping up with her wanting to suck my cock every night -- to waking me up in the middle of the night -- to taking care of my morning woody. I just couldn't keep up with her! If she would have just sucked me off, let me shoot my load, that would have been okay; but she liked to drag it out for an hour or so -- "edging."

I saw an opportunity to make my business grow so I hired a guy that was about 10 years older than I who had plenty of experience working by himself. I was being funny one night while my wife was draining me, telling her that I was going to bring Jerry home and let her suck his cock. She surprised me when she said she was wanting to suck another cock to see if the cum tasted different.

At first I was a little shocked; but the more I thought about it, the more I thought that it might not be a bad idea. Jerry was married; but his wife had a spinal injury; and he was lucky to get a blow job once a month. But his wife meant the world to him, so that sounded like this might work out. The next evening, I asked my wife if she was serious about sucking Jerry's cock? She said she would as long as I didn't have a problem with it.

At that time, my wife was 21 and Jerry was 33; and I saw how Jerry looked at her. She was 5' 7", 110 lbs, and had the cutest little ass I had ever seen. And to me, her hand-size tits were beauties with nipples that stuck out over a half an inch, making them great to suck on. As I said before they must have been linked to her pussy; because if her nipples were hard her juices were flowing.

Barbara went bra-less most of time and was a pure tease that made my cock hard every time -- and still does to this day. So I'm sure they had an effect on other men as well.

One day when I was working with Jerry, he told me he got lucky the night before -- his wife gave him a blow job. I wanted to get a conversation started; but I didn't realize how hard that was -- how did you ask another guy if he wanted his cock sucked by a hot looking girl 12 years younger? You already know he is going to say "yes" -- but how do you ask?

But Jerry must have read my mind because he continued with, "I bet you get your cock sucked all the time from that little filly of yours." I smiled; and he said, "I knew it!"

I asked him what he knew?

"I bet she doesn't give you a minute of rest."

I asked him why he thought that?

He said that woman was born to have sex and that I was one lucky man. Well that broke the ice. I asked him if he ever had his cock sucked everyday of the week? He said when his wife was 17, she was sucking and fucking 3 different guys and that he was one of them. He said if he didn't let her have her sex, then there would have been no way he could have kept her. Then she was in a car accident, and that pretty much ended her sex life. But to answer my question, he said, "yes, my wife had my cock between her lips everyday for 5 years."

I smiled again; he encouraged me to tell him why? I told him my wife sucked me so much that I couldn't keep up with her. I figured if I didn't come up with a plan she would go astray. He looked at me then he said he was more then willing to be a donor if that is what I had in mind. I smiled again and told him that was exactly what I had in mind. He asked me when could he start?

I said, "why not today after work? You can shower at my place."

He said, "heck yes, that will work!"

So after we finished our day of work, I had him follow me home. I went in and told my wife that I hoped she was serious -- because I brought Jerry home with me. The wife had supper almost ready, so I went in and took my shower while Barbara talked to Jerry. When I came out from my shower, Jerry took his. We ate; then we went to the living room. At first nothing took place; then Jerry said, "why don't we get this started with your wife going down on you first?"

I stood up, took my clothes off, and my wife keeled down in front of me and took my hard cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe it -- but 15 minutes later, I was shooting down her throat. The last thing I had thought of was how big was Jerry's cock, but when he dropped his pants, my wife and I both got to see at the same time. He was hard as a rock and about 7 inches long, and about the same thickness as mine. Now 7 inches isn't really all that big; but even as a guy, it looked good to me -- and huge compared to my 5 1/2 inches.

I didn't think my wife could deep throat his cock; but she proved me wrong in about 2 minutes. Jerry grabbed her by the hair and all 7 inches slid right down; 5 minutes later, he was dumping what she later told me was double the load of cum I gave her.

For the next two years, Jerry came by three to four times a week to dump three to eight loads of cum in my pretty wife's throat. The more she'd suck his cock, the more she wanted to share Jerry's taste with me. Unknown to Jerry -- and I never did tell him -- how after he left, my wife and I kissed for several minutes. I never would thought that I would be tasting another man's cum.

During those two years, I figured the day would come that Jerry would want to fuck my wife or she him. I wouldn't have blamed him or her. Then one day, I could tell that Jerry had something else on his mind. He told me that the doctor said his wife should move to Arizona where the climate was better for her.

I knew there was something else on his mind; but I didn't know what it was until later that evening after he shot a hot load of cum all over my wife's face. That was a first; as Barbara doesn't like wasting the white gold. I was watching TV at the time when he left. My wife walked out and straddled my legs. I saw the cum on her face; and she asked if I wanted to lick it off. And yes, I did and I loved it.

After I finished, she asked me if I ever thought about a cream pie? I really wasn't sure what she meant because many times after cumming in her pussy, she would sit on my face and I would lick her clean. And then it hit me, was she talking about another man's cream?

"Are you talking about someone else's cum?"

She said Jerry wanted to fuck her before he left town. I asked her what had she told him.

"I told him that was up to you."

I asked my wife if she wanted to; she said she did, but wanted me to be there with them. I called Jerry up and asked him when would be a good time? We agreed on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning, Jerry showed, and he couldn't wait for my wife to go through her warm-up ritual. He wanted to fuck her right now -- and he did. I had never been able to make my wife cum from just fucking her, so I would fuck her, then lick her beautiful pussy until she started to cum and then jumped back into the saddle. But Jerry not only made her cum once, but three times before he dumped a big load of cum in her. Then he looked at me and told me to lie down and get my cream pie. I knew one thing for sure, he did know that I like the taste of his cum, my wife must have said something. First I was pissed but when his juices did a reversal and started to flow out of Barbara's pussy and into my mouth I forgot about being pissed.

Jerry spent most of the day at our place dumping 4 loads of hot cum in her pussy and 1 in her ass, which was a first for her, well other than me that is, and she loved it. I was cleaning up all the running juices and more then once my wife wanted to watch me clean Jerry's cock. Jerry finally had to go home, we showered and my wife and I slept like babies that night. The next morning I got called out for a water leak on a project so I left while my wife was in the shower. When I got to the project the plumber had already showed up and took care of the problem. So I headed home, when pulling up in my driveway I saw Jerry's pickup there. I sneaked in knowing what I was going to find. Which didn't surprise me at all, they were fucking like rabbits. Jerry was just dumping a load and he commented that I got there in time to clean up.

After Jerry moved, things got quiet between my wife and me. So I just didn't say anything until she started to suck my cock more often, and then I asked her the question. She said it would be nice; but he would have to be the right person.

This story is to the best of my recollection,

it was our first years of years of marriage.